We are four!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

It is with great pleasure that we would like to announce that SingaporeBrides is now four!

<font color="ff6000">Happy Birthday to SingaporeBrides!</font>

This year, we celebrate SingaporeBrides birthday by giving the site an updated look! Hope everyone likes it!

Feel free to give your comments and feedback!

We would also like to thank everyone who has been a part of SingaporeBrides community! Thank you everyone!

<font color="ff0000">* Pop champagne! *</font>

Regards,
Chin Leng.

popples

Yo Chinleng!

<font color="red">Happy</font> <font color="blue">Birthday</font> <font color="orange">to</font> <font color="purple">S'poreBrides.com</font>!!!
happy.gif

Great job on the new look! keep it up
happy.gif

Cheers!

alhana

Congrats Chin Leng!!! Glad to see that SB is still going strong..and many thanks to you for doing such a great job with this site
happy.gif

Here's to many more great birthdays to come
happy.gif

Cheers!

friends78

Hi Chin Leng!

Congrats! Happy Birthday Singaporebrides.com!
bounce.gif
Just want to say this forum has helped my hubby me a lot in a lot of areas. Be it wedding, photography, health and many areas... A big thank you to you and all the wonderful friends in forum!
biggrin.gif

Your new look is great! Pure with a touch of class and trendy too!
proud.gif

shook

Happy birthday Singapore brides.com
64989.gif

4th yr of success n many yrs of success ahead.

Bravo to Chin Leng
64990.gif

wenn

Hi Chin Leng &amp; SB!

CONGRATS!!!
bounce.gif

Keep up the good work! Come to think of it, I've been accessing this forum for more than a year liao
biggrin.gif

Yalo! Yuppy 4th Birthday to Singapore Brides and many more to come. Keep up the good work Chin Leng and it is indeed a pleasure working with you all these 4 years(wow, how time flies). Your portal has certainly helped all brides and not forgetting the grooms too in many aspects. Keep it up, Chin Leng!

joice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Singapore Brides!!!

This forum has given me a lot of useful info... Keep up the gd work Chin Leng n many more years ahead...

Cheers!

cowie

Happy Birthday to Singapore Brides! Also want to congratulate Chin Leng for having done such a good job.

I cannot imagine how I would have gone through my wedding and house renovation process so smoothly if not because of this forum board. And of course, really enjoy the friendship which I have forged with many through this forum!

Go SB go!

esp

Happy Birthday to SB. Hopefully this site will remain as one of the most read site for all brides/groom to be. Really gain a lot of knowledge from this site. Thank you Chin Leng and all the wonderful readers from SB.

Cheers

bao_bao

Happy Happy Birthday SB! Besides providing helpful information to the soon-to-be married couples, I must thank SB for filling up all those boring hours in the office.

A big thank you to the mgt for doing a great job!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Thank you for all the well-wishes! It is amazing how time flies! With just a blink of an eye and 4 years have gone by. There's definitely plan for more features and improvements to be added.

Most importantly now, hope that everyone likes the new look of SingaporeBrides. Please feel free to give us your comments and feedback. Thank you for the support!
biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

babyvon

Hi Chin Leng,

Hapi 4th Bifthday SB! Congrats to all who r involved, for such a Fabulous job well-done!
wink.gif

I've been addicted to it since the day my hubby introduced me to it! Keke!
lame.gif

Yup, i do like the new look...It has a mre sophisticated look! Keep up the good work &amp; may SB has mre Great yrs to come! Cheers!
biggrin.gif

shirsweetiepie

Hi Chin Leng

Happy Birthdae,SB team!
happy.gif

Great makeover,I like it beri much. from wedding preparations,matters of hearts,Pregnancy ,....to hse &amp; deco etc etc.
SB acts as an online wedding consultant,providing all useful info,for many of the brides/brides-to be,like myself
happy.gif

Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK,guys!
happy.gif

minibeanie

Hi Chin Leng &amp; SB...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
65056.gif

I like the new look very much... look alot nicer!! Keep up the good work!

I have been very addicted to SB... whenever I on my PC, I will go to SB first... I had been reading from SB since 2002, from wedding preparation, renovation, pregnancy to now becoming a new mommy...
happy.gif
happy.gif

ALL THE BEST!!!
65057.gif

mavys_m2bagain

hi chin leng,
happy 4th birthday.
thanks for creating such a wonderful forum which has helped me makes lotsa of good friends. i have been accessing this forum since 2001 when i'm planning my rom to wedding and from pregnancy to motherhood now.
this forum has come a long way! Cheers!
happy.gif

natash

halo brother

congrats congrats....hAPPY 4th Birthday!! Had such a great and wonderful experience with the forum and gain so much advice and insights thru my wedding preps and of course..my recent pregnancy..to mother hood now too....

My boy Caeden says halo to you 2 !! Cheers!!

mint

Happy birthday SB!! With SB's help, my wedding was less stressful and memorable up till this very day...
happy.gif

Cheers!!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Really thank you all for the birthday wishes! We are happy that SingaporeBrides is able to help make the wedding preparations less stressful. This is exactly the reason why SingaporeBrides was started.

Thank you all once again for the Happy Birthday messges! It means a lot to us!

Regards,
Chin Leng.

fabianlim

Hey Chin Leng,

Happy 4th Birthday to SB!

Just wanna congratulate you too for your excellent job on creating and maintaining SingaporeBrides.com all these years.

SingaporeBrides.com is THE PREMIERE SINGAPORE WEDDING PORTAL!

Keep up the great work!

Warmly,

Fabian

L

love the new look!

Singapore Brides has been a fantastic site as I search for information for my wedding!
After missing out for a few weeks now, I am greeted with a new site layout. What can I say?

I SIMPLY AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE your new look!!!
It's sleek and very user friendly.

Thank you SingaporeBrides.com!
You rock... and that's also because of all the amazing ppl contributing.

May this site continue to be the only handbook that all Singapore brides will need!

pine3

Hi there Chin Leng

Even though I am relatively new to SingaporeBrides forum, I would like to say thank you, cos' the forum has been such a big help to me in terms of my wedding preparations, and whatever information I required for my preparations, I can always find it here, and the forum people have been really friendly and helpful in sharing with me their experiences and all, so just want to say a really big THANK YOU and keep up the good work
smile.gif

By the way, I really like the new look of the website :)

gingin

Hi Chin Leng!

Have been here since I got married. Wow was greeted by such a nice and clean site! I love the new fonts for your name. Keep it up!

cherly_c

Happy Birthday !!

Great work all especially Chin Leng.

This is the best site so far that I have came across for my wedding preparation and advice.

The new home page looked so cool and professional
happy.gif
Simply like it.

V

very happy couple

Happy Birthday!
My hubby and I would really like to thank Chin Leng for doing such a fanstatic job at maintaining SingaporeBrides website. And also to everyone else for sharing what they know via the forum.

Through this website, we selected our JP, our AD photographer and our hotel! We are really pleased with the choices made. In fact, we should have surfed this website earlier to source for our bridal shop...

The forum has been instrumental in helping us resolve our differences with our bridal shop. The bridal shop panicked when we aired our grievances in the forum. After the bridal shop backed down and delivered their promise, we subsequently requested Chin Leng to retract our postings. And Chin Leng even took the initiative to delete other directly related postings too... an important detail which we overlooked. Well done Chin Leng.

A

another very happy couple

hi hi Chin Leng

Yes, this forum is a very impt element in my entire wedding planning! I lourve the way discussions are being carried out and it's so informative!

I couldn't have my perfect wedding without this instrumental forum!

well done.

kpo

Happy Belated Birthday! Great new look!
SB is still the BEST wedding portal in Singapore, JB and some say Batam!

c0co

hi chin leng..
like to thank you for all the help that SB has provided me and all the friends that SB helped me make!!! Look forward to checking the forum everynight and its pissing my family members off with my computer hogging... hahaha

Thanks for everything... every single decision i made is based on my research here at SB... haha... its driving my FH crazy too... :p

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! YEAH

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Really happy to see all the happy birthday well-wishing messages! All these messages really warmed our heart. We are very glad that many of you have been a part of our 4 year journey. We are also very glad that SingaporeBrides.com is able to help in your wedding preparations.

<font color="ff6000">Thank you all!</font>

Regards,
Chin Leng.

sashamama

Merry Merry 4th Birthdae!!!

Kudos to Chin Leng &amp; his team for a GREAT JOB!!!

Especially in the prompt replies and service to the thousands of forum users here, like me!!!

Gotten a lotta useful info here for my ROM, Flat, Wedding, etc etc etc...

Will be active in here for the coming years!

CHEERS!!!
125511.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lemon, Andrea and Sashamama,

Thank you for all your well-wishes and thank you for your continued support for more years to come!
biggrin.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.