Villa bali

hamsterden

Hi Ling

Can you send the link to me too? Thanks!
happy.gif

[email protected]

selenal

Hi,
anyone has wedding packages for Villa Bali to share?What is the max no of ppl that they can accomodate? I tried emailing them, bt no reply.

Ling,
can i take a look at the pictures too.

Thanks

[email protected]

cutebride

Hi all..
it might be late =)
but maybe can help. if u guys have plan to do your party in Bali, maybe i can help.. just drop me your questions.. hwo knows i can help to answer or even send some pict ... =)

dorndar

Hi cutebride,

That would be great! I am thinking of having my ROM at Villa Bali and would like to have a guage of their cost and venue. Would u be able to share with me your experiences there, their ROM packages and pics (if any) of the venue? Thank u so much!!!!!!!! you can also e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

oceanluv

Hi gals,

I have been waiting for little bali's reply on the pricing but I've not hear from them. Can any1 share with me the cost for the venue rental and do they allow outdoor catering?

thks ya =)

freckleskoh

Hi all brides-2-b,
I just had my wedding at Little Bali on 11 November. My guests and family all had a great time! My party ended till the wee hours!

My party was for abt 250pax and I took up half of Little Bali. The rental alone is already $5K. I had buffet catering from Patara Thai and Siam Kitchen (halal) as I have some Muslim guests. Drinks are of course from Little Bali: beer, wine, housepours, juices, soft drinks, coffee and tea. Costs of food and drinks will depend on wat kind of crowd u have.

From my experience, if u have a lot of drinkers in yr guest list, dun spend so much on food. But if yr guests are not into booze, then cater food which is higher cost per head, eg $23-25 per head.

I have not collected my photos yet so not able to post any at the moment. I'm sure u gals want to see so u can have a feel of how a wedding is like there.

As for contacting them, it will take a while... they work quite slow actually. Hee. Be patient with them.

jolemz

Hi freackles, could you pls send me your photos of your AD at Little Bali?

I'm very keen but have never been to that place before.

May I know how much did u spend in total and the contacts of Little Bali.

Pls email me at : [email protected]

Million thanks!

freckleskoh

Hi Joz,
Sent you the link already.
You should visit the place 1 nite to see if you like the feel and place. The place is dimly litted and is not airconditioned so you have to consider all these factors. Most of the place is sheltered so no worries abt wet weather.

As for how much I spent... quite a lot considering that I have a lot of drinking frens. I spent abt the same amt on drinks as food. Food is based on per head, min was abt $22 per head. I had abt 250 guests... so u do the maths! Hee! The food is from Patara Thai and Siam Kitchen (halal, as I had Musilim guests). Siam Kitchen is cheaper at $18 per head.

As for the contact, currently it is Natasha Howard. Pls email her at [email protected]

tlching

hi freckles, can u also send me the link to your photos? do u know if they have a small section that i can book exclusively for abt 50-60 guests? actually i hv not been to that place either coz it seems not v accessible n i dun drive haha. but everyone tells me it's so beautiful that i think i really should check it out. but if there isnt a section with some privacy for my small group, then no point. thanks so much!!
[email protected]

freckleskoh

Hi liching,
I will send you the link to my photos after this.
They do have a smaller area for 50-60 guests. I'd suggest you go there to take a look if you like the feel. To me it's the excellent place to hold my wedding, but to you, you may not like it.

freckleskoh

Hi Angel65
Sent you the link.

About the old folks, it depends on how many you have? I think some of my old folks dun really like the place but it's my wedding!

However, they do cater normal height dining tables and chairs for older folks. Just make your frens and the youngsters sit on the lounge chairs. I'm sure they'll understand just like mine did.

It's your wedding so make it a memorable one for yourself! It's what you want and like, not wat others want! It's selfish, I know but marriage happens only once in a lifetime (at least most of us want it that way) and you should do something that you're happy with. If you consider too much of wat each person on your list thinks, the wedding won't happen smoothly. Ponder ponder... happy planning!

qingzi

Thanks, I saw them!! Your papa looks like such a jolly fellow ho ho ho ..... *grin* Anyway, it was so beautiful...I can feel the bliss jus looking at the pics...haha!

ivan_hazel

Hi,
Anyone know how much do they charge if we are to just go down for our wedding shoot? Maybe for a 3 hours rental of the venue. We are now shortlisting some area where we can capture nice back-drop. Anyone can recommend otherthan Villa Bali? It will be best if you can forward me your photos at VB or any nice places in singapore.
1. Seletar??

Thanks in advance?

starryoat

hi there... can i have a look at you AD at villa bali.. i'm planning to have mine there too!! just went down to talk to the BQT manager.. think they have change it to a guy name Prince. my mail is [email protected].. thanks in advance

irenerachel

Hi Freckles. Can you also please share with me your Villa Bali photos? [email protected]. Thanks a mil!

Oh yah, their new banquet guy is Prince. Spoke to him just now. Going to view the place this sat evening. He works retail hours so he will be there on weekend evenings.

I should be holding my ROM there if he has no problem catering buffet for 16-18pax. I'd been to the place before. Loved it!

By the way, did any of your friends mentioned the inconvenience of going up Villa Bali? I had a comment but I don't intend to let it affect my decision. =)

freckleskoh

Hi Irene,
Will send you the link later... look out for it!

Wow, Prince! Does he look anything like the singer? :p

Anyway none of my guests complained about going there. I had a detailed map of the place on my invites. Everyone loved the place!

Hope your ROM pulls through there! Have fun with the prep!