Solemnization in ROM Office

Mashley

Hello, my non-SC HTB & I (SC) are planning to solemnize in ROM Office in April.
Once we have successfully filed a notice of marriage, we should not have troubles with our ROM dates right?

Would like to understand what is the market rates for Ang Bao to inhouse JP in ROM Office, and what is the market rates for Ang Bao to witness?

mayqueen

if witnesses are your parents then i dun think you'll need to give angpaos. for inhouse JPs if you want you can give $28 - $48. outdoor ones about $48 - $108, so at ROM itself dun have to be too much

4te3n

Hello! I'm going to have my solemnizatiin at ROM office in May.

Will there be seats provided or guests will have to stand? I'm only inviting my immediate family members of about 10-20pax.

Do I need to have an MC? Or how will the whole session start?

What do I need to prepare prior to the solemnization?

Thanks in advance!

mayqueen

Hello! I'm going to have my solemnizatiin at ROM office in May.

Will there be seats provided or guests will have to stand? I'm only inviting my immediate family members of about 10-20pax.

Do I need to have an MC? Or how will the whole session start?

What do I need to prepare prior to the solemnization?

Thanks in advance!

they have limited seats, wont require emcee. it's gonna be a simple ceremony with the solemnizer speaking and u guys signing on the cert thats all.

u'll prepare a nice outfit for urself and ur fiance, probably it'll be good to assign one of ur family member to be photographer (i'm sure u'll want to keep these photos right).

4te3n

they have limited seats, wont require emcee. it's gonna be a simple ceremony with the solemnizer speaking and u guys signing on the cert thats all.

u'll prepare a nice outfit for urself and ur fiance, probably it'll be good to assign one of ur family member to be photographer (i'm sure u'll want to keep these photos right).

Hi mayqueen!

Thank you so much for the above information!
In this case, do I also need a handheld flower?

mayqueen

Hi mayqueen!

Thank you so much for the above information!
In this case, do I also need a handheld flower?
hmmm if it's me i wont want to have cos usually it's chop chop go in chop chop sign and chop chop leave, the whole process of waiting for ur turn and solemnization about 20mins or so.

4te3n

hmmm if it's me i wont want to have cos usually it's chop chop go in chop chop sign and chop chop leave, the whole process of waiting for ur turn and solemnization about 20mins or so.

Wow! Really? In this case I won't even need so many people to be present too lo? Haha..
Thanks for the info!

pikachuuu

Just had my rom there
You probably spend more time waiting for your guests than being in the room itself

The actual procedure did take at max 5-10min
Also you can "jump q"

Say if your appointment time is 4pm u can actually go n register at 3pm. If the couples between 3-4pm aren't present, you can proceed to jump to their slot lol

Also no angbao is required. Apparently they are not allowed to accept any.
Weather can be brutal these days try not to have Long fringes else they will stick to the side of your face if you want to take photo outside.