Skin tightening treatment

misslucie

I have always been bothered by the flabs on my abdomen and the jiggle that happens on my upper arms. It limits me to sleeved gowns, but I really want to change styles for my big day with a strapless bridal couture. I will be getting married April of next year. Is there any treatment that you guys can suggest? Anything that actually works pls. I will be doing my regular exercise and all, but some help with toning and firming would be very nice.

aigogo

I have always been bothered by the flabs on my abdomen and the jiggle that happens on my upper arms. It limits me to sleeved gowns, but I really want to change styles for my big day with a strapless bridal couture. I will be getting married April of next year. Is there any treatment that you guys can suggest? Anything that actually works pls. I will be doing my regular exercise and all, but some help with toning and firming would be very nice.

Hi Misslucie, sorry to only see your reply now. But I guess might still be in time to treat it since its January now. There is this machine call Viora or some call it reaction. Its a non invasive procedure which helps to tone up bulgy area. The double chin, "wave bye bye" arm can also be treated. I have a friend who tried at a Doctor's clinic and also an aesthetic clinic before the same machine but the feedback was the doctor's prescribed setting is more effective Maybe if you are keen I can ask my friend for the detail. :)

soon-to-be-mrs

Hi Misslucie, sorry to only see your reply now. But I guess might still be in time to treat it since its January now. There is this machine call Viora or some call it reaction. Its a non invasive procedure which helps to tone up bulgy area. The double chin, "wave bye bye" arm can also be treated. I have a friend who tried at a Doctor's clinic and also an aesthetic clinic before the same machine but the feedback was the doctor's prescribed setting is more effective Maybe if you are keen I can ask my friend for the detail. :)

I would like to ask if Viora works the same way, or how does it compare to thermage because I'm also hearing a lot of good feedback from that skin tightening treatment as well. May i also ask how much a treatment session of Viora costs?

aigogo

I would like to ask if Viora works the same way, or how does it compare to thermage because I'm also hearing a lot of good feedback from that skin tightening treatment as well. May i also ask how much a treatment session of Viora costs?
hihi Soon-to-be-mrs! Sorry to see your msg so late again..i heard comments that Thermage is very painful actually..if I didn't rmbr wrongly..the place my friend went charges abt $400 per session..but she signed a pkg of 4 which made it cheaper..