Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel

minifeng

Hi all,

I'm able to take up a solemnisation and dinner package with Sheraton.
Can anyone share with me the additional perks that I can get please?

Thank you!

Hi,
Can anyone share their pkg & the additional perks that can be negotiated with Sheraton?
Is it possible for us to choose which coordinator we want to work with? From the previous reviews, Ryan doesn't seem to be a very good & flexible coordinator. Anyone to recommend? Thanks!!

sleepyhead82

HiHi,

I sign up my package with Lynnette on March. After she left, my acct was pass to Sherrie. Havent heard from her since then.
Is she ok? flexible in requests? Have anyone work with her before?

jan2014

Hi

I'm new to this forum. Can anyone share their package and additional perks that can be negotiated with Sheraton? as well as any information from the last bridal show? I'm currently in touch with Sherrie Heng but I'm not sure how good she is though. Both my HTB and myself are very absentminded ppl so I really need a good wedding coordinator for the event. Appreciate if any of you can share some experiences. Thanks so much!

Hi all! I am going to be a Dec 2013 and I am shortlisting Sheraton as one of my top choices. Can someone share with me their package with Sheraton?

Jaslyn, when is your AD? I am holding a wedding lunch on Christmas considering that the next day is a working day and dinner might be too tiring for those who have work =)

binique

I'm shortlisting Sheraton too. My hubby and I absolutely fell in love with the place (even though we have almost set our mind on another hotel prior to visiting ST). can any brides share your package and what we can negotiate for pls? thanks alot!​
if you want to keep it private, pls email to [email protected]
thanks!​

Lyz

Hi all, I had shortlisted ST for my AD but their min for wkend dinner is 30 tables. Anyone tried to nego for less than 30?

garagling

My wedding is in sept this year, just had a finalization of the discussion.very very please with My coordinator and the arrangement made and suggest by him. Ryan replied promptly and made suggestions as we both are not experience and fussy.

Word of advice: do attend the workshop for more perks

sleepyhead82

Thanks Garagling!! :)
Your Big day is coming!! Congrats!
Have you gotten your tableplan? which door will you be doing your walk in?
My wedding in on Nov, any advise or suggestion to share with me?;)
How's the food tasting? Any strongly recommended dishes?

shannie86

Thanks Garagling! Sept is coming!! Congrats & hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Would love to hear ur review after your AD.. :)

We'll be meeting Sabrina next sunday to view the ballroom & see what will they be offering for the package.. Not really sure what to expect though..

Andr1ne

Hi BTBs! My fiance and I are planning for our wedding end of 2014. I feel in love immediately after I saw the wedding package emailed to my fiance from ST.

Read some fab reviews from prev BTBs in 2010 & 2011 but recently there is not much review on this hotel.

Can anyone pls share their experience liaising with ST or had held their wedding reception there?

Thanks much much.

dngladys

Hi! Any latest reviews and feedback for this venue? What are the additional perks we can negotiate for on top of what's already included in the package?Anyone attending the upcoming wedding workshop on 26 Oct ?

ohjulie

I'm considering Sheraton Towers too! Package offered is the same posted on their website for early 2015.

Irene attended to us, and was very patient about explaining the details to us. The ballroom we're looking at is Empress 4&5, which fits at min of 30 and max of 48. Both combine to form a unique L-shaped room, with the stage nestled at the junction of both rooms.

Good points:
- huge room with high ceiling at Empress 4.
- food is by award-winning Li Bai restaurant
- Smart light effect
- live video feed

Not-so-impressive:
- Empress 5 has a low ceiling
- not all guests can view the march-in
- according to some reviews, the bridal suite is pretty old. Gonna affirm this during our second appt with Irene this week.

shine15

I'm going with Sheraton too, working with Sherrie. She's pretty nice and flexible.
I got the min table reduce. I heard for most hotel, apart from Saturday, they would reduce the min table if they can.

In fact for the match in, you have option of 2 door for 2 walk in.
What is live video feed?

marchbtb_15

I am going with Sheraton too! Fixed my date for 2015 with them! My coordinator is Ryan. He is a very helpful person. Actually we postpone our wedding date from 2014 to 2015. And he actually helped us out a lot.

ohjulie

I'm going with Sheraton too, working with Sherrie. She's pretty nice and flexible.
I got the min table reduce. I heard for most hotel, apart from Saturday, they would reduce the min table if they can.

In fact for the match in, you have option of 2 door for 2 walk in.
What is live video feed?

Because of the L-shaped configuration of the ballrooom, apparently there are video cams to feed the march-in procession onto screens located at the other blind spots of the ballroom.

Jonhl7

hi all,

how long do sheraton normally reply to wedding.request? i email them one day ago but until now.no news one.

Any one just hold their wedding there? how is the review?

pamrachael

hi all,

how long do sheraton normally reply to wedding.request? i email them one day ago but until now.no news one.

Any one just hold their wedding there? how is the review?
Wedding show on 22nd. You can go check it out there i guess. I attended a wedding there. Food was nice but since the ballroom was L shaped, we couldnt really see the couple walk in.. :(

Hi, can anyone share with me your Topaz room luncheon package? Any additional perks that we can ask for?

Anyone knows about their food portion for every table? Are the fish and chicken big enough for 12 guests on one table?

bngak

Hi, can anyone share with me your Topaz room luncheon package? Any additional perks that we can ask for?

Anyone knows about their food portion for every table? Are the fish and chicken big enough for 12 guests on one table?

Hey there! I believe Sheraton serves individual portions instead of one big portion for the whole table.

bngak

Hi there, anyone knows how many tables can their main ballroom accommodate? I know it can be extended into an L-shaped ballroom by joining rooms at the side. How many tables and above will we then need to extend it??

leemandee

Hi all my wedding is in 2 months time and I have yet to get a chance to view the bridal suite... has anyone encountered similar issues? i was given the reason of "rooms occupied''
but how can it be occupied on 7th month when most weddings are generally not held?

if anyone has viewed the suites can you provide some comments and feedback?

Hi all my wedding is in 2 months time and I have yet to get a chance to view the bridal suite... has anyone encountered similar issues? i was given the reason of "rooms occupied''
but how can it be occupied on 7th month when most weddings are generally not held?

if anyone has viewed the suites can you provide some comments and feedback?

I went to their last wedding showcase.. Was told that the suites are fully occupied too..

Pillowcase

Has anyone here asked during the showcase whether there would be any coming constructions in 2015? If I didn't recall wrongly............. I think there may be some renovations going on at the dining area beside the waterfall. Pretty worried that it may affect the event. Anybody ?

aapricott

Hi, anyone had held their wedding or booked topaz room for wedding? I am intending to hold a wedding lunch for 10-12 tables. How is the decor like? Food nice?

Using SingaporeBrides app