Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel


I propose for free flow of beer, no corkage, extra day BS, Free of charge Lighting.. But my coor haben confirm which of the above she can provide. Well, maybe my bargaining skill not very gd. Who is ur coor?
 
mine is sun sun..quite similar leh..she told me there will be 1 or 2 more perks thrown in during the wedding show..im juz wondering what r they..

think the free intelligent lighting is only before the 1st course leh..after that no more..or izzit not necessary?
 
Hi Janice, my coord told me when i was there to sign up for my ROM contract last week... its now on the banner of this page.
 
Yes, it is on the banner on the home page. I m also not sure of the intelligent light. However according to the wedding show's perks we can only choose 1 out of 8 (i will definatly not choose the lighting)

1) Free flow of Carlsberg Draught Beer during cocktail and dinner
2) Complimentary 1 bottle of wine per guaranteed table
3)A magical ambience with our intelligent lightings (till after your first course presentation)
4)"In-laws get together" lunch or dinner for one table of 10 persons of 9 a-la-carte dishes (instead of 6 persons)
5)Complimentary canapés during cocktail reception
6)Complimentary solemnisation venue for 50 guests
7)Complimentary Hens Party for 20 persons with food and beverage
8)Complimentary Bachelor Party for 20 persons with food and beverage

I think i will go to the wedding show bah even though i do not qualify for the perks mentioned. Just to check out the ambience & food myself and probably will decide by den. Any girls going?
 
Sharon, my ROM is sort of ala carte cos i rent the waterfall for solemnization and follow up buffet lunch at Dining Room, not a package.

I will be attending the wedding show for sure
happy.gif
 
I talk to my coor. She mentioned that she will place my name on the list and i just have to go down on the WS day to mk payment. However, the food served on tt day will be finger food instead of the banquet food.
 
u mean we still haf to pay for the wedding show? other hotels would haf kindly invite us for free leh...i will check with my coordinator
 
Hi..just to share with brides-to-be who are thinking of signing up with Sheraton..I've just booked the ballroom for my wedding banquet next yr..negotiated for some perks:
1. Free flow of beer
2. Waiver of corkage fees
3. 1 additional night stay in BS
4. 10 people for food-tasting
5. Waiver of charges for the use of intelligent lightings
6. Complimentary use of projector
7. day-use of 1 room for coordiantors(subj to room availability)

Hope this info will be useful to u gals..=)
 
Hi Miaoxin,

When is your AD next year? COs mine is in Oct07 but didnt manage to negiotiate for free flow of beer? Additional night is in their deluxe room and not bridial suite.. only wavied 35 bottles of wine, the rest is the same...

What i really want is the free flow of beer and the corkage for wine... let me know your date of your actual day.

Thanks
 
hi ah ping and miaoxin,

when did u sign the contract with them? i will be going down this sat to sign the contract liaoz..abit excited!! however, certain things im still trying hard to get it fr them...
 
I have already sign the contract. only able to negiotiate for additional barrel of beer, free use of lighting, food tasting for 12, additional night stay at deluxe room and day use room for coordinators, etc.. but if can get free flow of beer, that will be great and wavier of corkage fees..

I think maybe the perks not applicable for weekends or in oct07.. anyway , we will be going to the wedding show. and see what i can do with San San..
 
Hi all,

I need a favour for all those bride to be in 2006 or early 2007.

I need about 5 empty bottles of duty paid Martell VSOP. I believe that hotel will return you the empty bottles after the dinner so i guess you will throw away those bottles right?

So can you sell those empty bottles to me at $5 per bottles?

the duty paid one will be the 750ml bottles and not the duty free on which is 1 litre.

so anyone willing to sell the empty bottles, you can sms me at 90990963 or email me at [email protected]

Thanks
 
Hey i will be going down to sign the contract too..
I tink i ll ask for 12 person food tasting and additional day use room.. Congrats all sheraton brides.
 
Hi Janice & Sharon, hv u sign your contract with Sheraton?

Hi fooby, i hv yet to c the intelligent lighting, but shld be able to see during the wedding show next sunday. Are you attending?
 
hi fooby, the intelligent lighting means having "multiple colourful light" on each table...mi not very good at descriptions..mayb u go down and see urself..

hi nee, i juz sign the contract today..
 
hey janice...congrats Sheraton Bride
kao_babydust2.gif
manage to get the perks u want? Y din u wait til their show next week? When is ur AD?

Anyone has a sample/template for the invitation card, how to go about getting quotation from diff printers?
 
Thanks. I have met up with SunSun. She seems pretty nice.

Nee , we wont be attending next week.

Does any one know whether there are different themes for decoration of the ballroom or is there only one design?

Realise I din check with Sun a lot of things...
 
hi fooby, agreed, she is a realli nice lady. Think there are diff themes and usually we only confirm with her when our AD is drawing nearer.

If you want to clarify things along the way, do call or drop her email, she is very responsive and helpful!!

Have u sign up?
 
hi all, we managed to get all the perks we requested!! hehe...my FH did all the talking lor...anyway, was really happy when i saw the ballroom with full setup yday.My AD will be on 3 Dec 07.

nee,
u refering to the invitation cards ya?think sheraton has a designated printer when there r abt 40 over designs to choose fr according to sunsun..not sure of the prices leh.

fooby,
when u met up with sunsun? yes, she's a kind lady...just tell her what u want..or email her lor..she's very quick to responses..

mi not sure if going for the wedding show as FH will be on a business trip..mayb go down with dad and sis..
 
Hi Janice, ya i've visited The Amercian Wedding Treasure, thumbs up for all the cards but its too early for me to choose... i hv to make a trip back in March as i was told there may be new designs coming in. I need to have a sample of the inserts to ask around for quotes
happy.gif
 
Nee, no I have not sign up, I am now torn between Sheraton and Marriot.

Does any one have any pictures of Sheraton's ball room when it is done up?
 
fooby, mayb u should go to sheraton this coming sun? there will be a wedding show..think it's best to view the ballroom personally..

personally i feel that the ballroom is very grand and nice!
kao_happy.gif
 
fooby, may be u can go to Sheraton's website, they have a few pix on the ballroom.

Ya, agreed with Janice, its grand b cos of the chandelier, thats wat i like
happy.gif
 
Hi Janice:

I new with this thread. U mention that u sign uo with ST. What perks u are asking for? How much u sign for the package? In nett price?

Thank in advance
 
hi joey,

yes im with sheraton..mine is a weekday package at $728+++ (gst at 7% next year..haiz..)

i had perks like free beer, waiver of corkage, 2N bridal stay, 1N deluxe stay ...cant rem the rest liao
 
Hi Janice:

Hopefully no increase in GST.....
Wavier of corkage u are referring to hard liquor or red wine?
1 nite deluxe stay is for sisters or for your aniversarry night...

Your package seems good...
 
joey, ya my fh has great bargaining skills leh..im not too sure abt the waiver of corkage..think for brought in hard liquor? the 1 N stay in deluxe room is for my sisters
 
ya..i also think i got a good deal fr sheraton..so my advice for all sheraton's BTB is...juz ASK! mayb my FH not paiseh type, keep asking until they give in lor..haha..

but one thing is bec mine is a weekday..so mayb higher bargaining power lor..
kao_sticktongue.gif


good luck all ladies!
 
hi nee, ur fh not going with u?? my fh not coming as he will be on a business trip..i will be going with my sis and father..can look up to me as it may not be common...hehe

hi sok fung, yeah mine was a weekday dinner..im not too sure abt weekend price. but u can email them to find out more lor..and yesh, their prices r reasonable and the coordinators r great! which i feel is impt..
 
Hi Nee...I went down for the wedding show today..I ask 2 staff there 1 told me i could customize my ROM solemnisation package ie solemnisation at the waterfall and have my lunch/high tea in the dinning room but another told me that i can only have my lunch/high tea in their function room as the dinning room is reserved for the hotel guest and I'm not able to book a section for my rom. I'm so confused. How much did you pay for the rental of the waterfall area for ROM? Thanks.
 
Hi Cherishy,

How's the wedding show are ST? I'm interested in holding my dinner there as well but was unable to attend the show today.

Which BS was being showcase?
 
Hi Josey

I'm impressed!!! As compared to the one i attended the previous day it is so much better. They got V.Lo to host and the BS is Emanuel B. Couture . One of the model is Jade from american next top model. I din really enquire alot on the package as I've yet to decide on a date yet..
 


Hi Josey,

I do agree with Cherishy as the wedding show is really fantastic. I am also being impressed by the comprehesive package which they offered and the dessert buffet. Slurp.... Cherishy, did u secure a package for yourself???
 

Back
Top