Serta Mattress- Anybody?

smartbuy

I brought my Serta Sierra hill king size bed with bedframe, 2 pillows, 2 mattress protectors and 2 sets of bedsheet for $3923.

tower

Try getting from Robinsons, Takashimaya, Isetan when they have their sales. For king size, need to ensure that the depth of the bedsheet is at least 14 inches thick so that it can entirely cover the whole mattress.

blossom0501

Aussino.
I have bought a few sets and it fits well.
you may want to choose the higher thread count sheets for better comfort...

babyron

@ Jolene Tan, you can purchase the bedsheet at serta sleep center. they sell it at SGD 130 for return customer.

glen79

Hi All, I recently also got one serta mattress which is 14". However I did not purchase the bedframe as i intend to search for one which is around 7" - 9" divan bedframe without headboard. Serta bedframe looks nice but they are all with headboard. Anyone knows if I can get serta bedframe without headboard and the cost of it?

concert

Glen - No ah... i managed to get my serta "divan" without headboard. and plus u can make to measure the height of the divan. Bought it ~$500 (round up).

glen79

kodomo.. really? ok ok.. I've already bought the mattress but have not deliver. Maybe I will go back to them and ask if i can buy the bedframe now.. I hope they will still give me good price. Thank you.

concert

Yes yes... i had mine delivered yesterday.. never bluff. Cos we had our bedheard done up by our ID... so we only needed the divan.. which I think u call it as the bed frame. Btw, which branch did u buy it from ?

concert

I got it from the Serta Sleep Centre @ PS (the boutique shops).. thats why they have much variety i guess. Rmbr to get two big sheeps from them.. keke. Mine is the Pasadena.. hee.. Have fun !

concert

I bought queen size. My Pasadena model was abt $2K for the mattress only. Depending on which model.. the price may range widely. I didnt want the bedframe so asked for the divan only (bed base). The bench is FOC.

concert

no.. $2k only mattress. another $500 for divan. Bench and Sheep usually come free.

Havent tried the mattress yet.. cos waiting to move in then sleep on it.. haha.

But should be comfy la.. I dun even sleep on so expensive bed in my current home.. hehehe

reine

Haha ok, cos I tried to do some search online, seems like you are the only one who got this model. Can it be fitted into a normal queensized bedsheet? I know some of Serta's mattress are thicker.

concert

yar... not many pple have, cos its new.. plus its not the high end type. many go for high end model. but jus go and try and see if u like it.. cos this model is more on the medium firm type.. not the soft type.

Yes.. it can.. but when u buy the queensize bedsheet, u must chk and make sure ...

reine

Hey Kodomo, paiseh!
Did they give you free pillows and matt protector? Are those standard pillows and protector or there's like choice between a foam pillow or a normal pillow? haha

concert

Yes,.. two free normal/standard pillows and I had two matt protector (cos got lucky draw prizes then). I didnt top up for their foam pillow...

ryanmel

Hi,
We just went down to Marina Square's serta,
they have this promo of 'Metropolitan' (not sure of the spelling) mattress, with FOC

-Bed frame
-2 pillow
-2 mattress protector
-leg bench (or exchange with 1 bedsheet set)
-Sheep toy

King size only cost $3400.
Anyone got this promo?
Cos we only need the set end of the year, so
have not pay deposit (10%).
Doing some researching now...

Another qn: The king size mattress thickness is
13.5", if we buy a normal bedsheet set (from metro/robinson etc) can it be fitted nicely?

Thanks.

Cheers, Melissa

cassafina

hi people !

i got a brand new serta long pillow for sale !
retailing at $189 in serta shop.

i am selling it only at $110 (Plus free BN cotton sateen pillow case in pastel green) -threadcount cant remember

please email me at [email protected] if interested !

mercur05

anyone has got a good deal for Missouri Serta King size bed + bedframe ?
Pls advise on the cost?
happy.gif

smurfy235

I got my Missouri King for $3449 early this year.. includes bed frame, bench, sheep, pillows, mattress protector. Looking forward to delivery!

Can look for Kevin @ IMM branch. He's sincere, not pushy and very good after sales service too.

pebbles08

Hi Sumrfy, how much is your mattress alone? bed frame alone? I went to Serta @ PS today and was looking at the king-sized Sophistication. Mattress abt $3660 & frame abt $699. Includes bench, 2 std pillows, mattress protector, sheep & mattress protector/2 latex pillow.

Is it a good deal? seems like the frame is only $500 from the above posts...

tower

Prices went up. My Sophistication king mattress cost $3570 + the frame at $500. Bought in Nov 08. Fyi.

smurfy235

Pebbles.. my bedframe cost the same.. $699, so the mattress is $2750. Seems like the prices has not increased yet from early this year..
cos last year when I was window shopping, remembered that the bedframes were cheaper then..
think sophistication is the higher end one

pebbles08

hmmz... It's still so ex.. Think I'm gonna take a look at Simmons. Heard the wholesale distributors are selling the mattresses themselves too and it's way cheaper than those in the mall. My fren got the high end Simmons mattress with genuine leather bed frame for less than $4k..

howeas

Hi all,

would like to find out differences between spring mattress and latex mattress? anyone heard that before? can help.... thanks

thommy

any feedback for Serta Aberdeen? am considering this but major turnoff is the unusual thickness of the mattress, a lot of normal bedsheets can't fit
sad.gif

jamora912

Ya, we have bought 1king Missouri frm Kevin too in IMM. Good deals.
}Smurfy, so how is the feeling sleeping on Missouri? Is it good enuf worth the $$?
Cant wait for Jan for the matress to come.

thommy

jamora: how much did u pay? what freebies did u get? still half-hearted over Serta, dunno whether wanna buy or not
sad.gif

jamora912

We bought for 2700plus(cant remember liao). we got 2small pink sheep, 2 big sheep, matresss protector and 2 pillows with bench too.
Initially wanted to get Sealy frm IMM, but it kind of plain looking for that kind of price, and not much freebies too.only 2pillows. So we went next few shops-Serta- we tried on and it not 'bouncy' too when ur partner jump on the matressand not bad- Looking n feeling plush for the Missouri and alot of freebies.

thommy

huh? 2700+ for king? without bedframe is it? cos we asked for queen its oredi 2400+ liao...also without bedframe. You didn't try to ask for bedsheets? their mattress so thick, normal bedsheets can't fit leh...need to buy bigger ones from Robinsons etc. and they ain't cheap. So ask for bedsheets more logical...

jamora912

oh dear.. we have bought 2set of bedsheets frm ISETAN- Cavelli about 500plus per set.nv ask bout the inches lei..i guess should be ok. Our flat will be ready in january next yr only..how to try lei.

thommy

u can ask kevin how thick is ur mattress, chances are normal bedsheets can't fit cos theirs is at least 13" and above. Normal bedsheets ard 12" and below. U need to go to places like Taka, Robinsons etc and buy the thicker ones. That's the main reason what's putting us off buying a Serta.

jamora912

As for Missouri, i guess its 14 inch.. that why we go for it. A we prefer thick inches..As for the bedsheets, guess need to go back and ask the salesguy whther can fit in of not..

jamora912

Oh dear..
But one set cost about $600 lei. with 1000 threadcount..There is really a difference between normal sheets and more threadcount.

thommy

no choice since u oredi bought..luckily my friend informed me abt the thickness before I bought otherwise I will also end up like u...

dancewei

Hi all,

have bought a sophistication. delivered today. but quite puzzled with the mattress protector. Why is it that the material is like towel kind?? not those usual ones we see at the departmental stores which are thicker and material more plush? What kind of mattress protector did they give you gals???