Serta Mattress- Anybody?

milo_dinosaur

my Serta sophiscation was delivered last week. No regrets.. Love it to bits. bt the main problem is, my mattress is 14" inch . Aussino oni carries 13" inch bedsheet.

princess_momo

bought serta elegance recently King size..
very comfy
happy.gif

But not including bedframe and bench..
get 4 serta pillows, 2 latex pillows, 2 sheeps & one mattress protector..
I prefer firmer mattress and it meet my price range.. Although might able to get better offer else where, but very tired of looking around and comparing the range of beds ... it's so extremely confusing and so many names..so decide on spot when I found one..:p

kellykat

hihi

where do you gals recommend to get bedsheets from? i bought a serta elegance and the thickness is 12inch. understand that not all brands can fit thick mattress.

cheers

princess_momo

Hi Kelly,

I think someone post in the forum that aussino's bedsheet should be fine. There should be measurement available on the cover as well..
happy.gif

blossom0501

hi,
bought a king size Serta Skyline frm the IMM shop recently. Mattress comes with a layer of memory foam - very comfy. Had a good deal - bed frame, bench, 2 pillows, mattress protectors and not forgetting the sheeps - 3.2k
happy.gif

pigmit

i've bot the serta elegance. slept well every nite. my hubby luv the mattress & the pillow very much. no regrets!!

agree its not easy to get bedsheet that fits. mostly can only fit 12". can try the better brands like Aussino or those in OG itself. i've bot a set frm OG king koil. fits 15".
happy.gif

therese

I bought Serta Elegance too. It's quite comfy but both hubby and I feel it's not as comfy as it was in the showroom. Does anyone feel the same? Wonder if mattresses need to be 'seasoned' too.

My bedsheets fit just fine. I bought Cozy brand from Robinsons Raffles City. Just before I bought it, I popped by the Serta shop next door to check the thickness of its mattresses cos my Serta was not delivered then.

Lara, was worried too if my MBR would be too small for my King sized Serta but it was ok. But dunno if new 4 room MBRs are smaller. Mine is an old resale flat, almost 30 yrs old and only 92sqm.

tinggy

Hi Jacie,

How much is your Missouri king? I saw it at Serta show room. Mattress plus bed frame $3200. Gng to confirm soon.

bluevalley

Anybody got the Sierra Hills at Taka, please share your experience and if possible, how much you got it for?

I've treid it and it feels very nice -- firm but comfortable! Very pricey though, so would like to be doubly sure before purchasing.
happy.gif

bluevalley

Hi Ghee Chuan,

I've tried the Sophistication at IMM and feels very similar to Sierra Hills at Taka. But I'm not sure if they are indeed similar. Sophistication is cheaper though, so may be a better buy...

buttonsjackr

Hi matt lady, will be buying a mattress soon. Will need advise. Which outlet are you at so that we can come down to talk more serta mattresses with you?

icebubbles

hi, how much did u guys get the serta elegance?
which outlets selling cheaper?
i am interested in the queen size w/o bedframe.

babyyunn

Hi all,

Hi Jacie, I placed a deposit for Serta Missouri QS bed recently ...its really comfortable ...however might still change my mind for another Serta range [Can't remember the mattress name ] as I won't need my Mattress so fast...thus still got room to decide
happy.gif

But, one consideration also if thicker pillow top range will it be warmer if don't on aircon so I really need to consider carefully before 2 wks of delivery
happy.gif

sgnick

Hi matt lady (buymatt_look4mi),
can please email to me the price for King size Elegance+cheapest Serta KS bedframe. Also let me know what else is included in the package. Thanks.

My email: [email protected]

hobbes187

Matt lady, can PM me your best price for Serta Missouri king size + bedframe + bench + freebies? We already got a good quote from the Plaza Sing branch but if you can offer more then may get from you.

saj2010

Hi all,

I went to Serta @ IMM to check out the different models they have in store. I am interested in Serta Missouri (quoted $3188 w bed frame) and Seattle ($2688 w bed frame). Alabama they dun have it in the store.

Any kind soul can tell me what's the difference between the 3 models?

Matt lady,
Can PM me yr prices for the above mentioned models?

Thanks.

lowmh

hi, anyone own a serta sophiscation? Can share your experience? please share with me the price u get and freebies too. thanks a million
happy.gif

ladykira

Hi Matt Lady,

I just PM you. Did u receive my message? I am interested in the Serta mattress. Pls PM me yr prices.

Thank you

tweetyeve

Has anyone bought/tried Serta Sophistication?

I just went to oneof their showrooms and quite like the Serta Sophistication but the price seems a bit on the high side for King Size @ $3888.

The salesperson is pushing us to get the Seattle @ only $2688 for king size. When I lie down on the bed for around 10 mins, I can feel the heat from the pillow top for the Seattle. But for the Sophistication, I do not feel the heat from its pillow top. Thus why i prefer Sophisticaiton compare to Seattle.

The sale person also mention that Sophistication is imported from USA and it is with Full Latex. Dunnoe how true?

Does Serta normally throw in any additional stuff such as bed frame, pillow, mattress cover and etc..?

As the price is quite high for Sophistication, I’m thinking whether to get Simmon or not?

Thanks in advance ya.

meepley

I also like Sophistication among those tried at the Serta Sleep Centre...but even with the current GSS promo of $200 less, still quite ex... ;p

Anyone knows of a good alternative from a cheaper brand? Hahaha sorry so cheapo... =P

december07

Hi Meepley,

Not sure if you've bought your mattress yet, but I would like to recommend Bedding Saloon (I went to the sungei kadut outlet). They carry most brands like sealy, serta, slumberland, and I find their prices to be at least $200-300 cheaper. They are also more willing to throw in freebies like the pillows, mattress protector etc.

You should be able to find a happy alternative there. Bedding Saloon advertises in the Life section of the papers sometimes.

crookedheart

bought serta wisconsion. beautiful!!! we find it comfy and reasonable. together with pillows,matt protector, 2 counting sheeps and bed bench ~ 2.4k

happy.gif

vivicaleb

hey all,
i just bought a Serta Sophistication. Super comfy and beautiful!!
happy.gif
Awesome. Hubby and I went to compare with Simmons. We feel that Serta mattress is much more comfortable. managed to get a good deal. with bench, 2 pillows, 2 protector, bed linen, 2 counting sheeps and bed frame - $3.7K
happy.gif

kalmen22

hi,
i just tried the Serta Sierra Hills.. real comfy. Didn't see Serta Sophistication though. Is it available at TAKA?

tyx

I went down to Serta @ MS today and saw Missouri selling at $2699. This model seems to be selling at a lower price from previous post. Has the price went up recently? Anyone saw better price for this model at other place?

dreamer11

seems like there're really a wide variety fot serta beds!! some models i din even heard before.. any one bought serta Sacramento?? i bought it during a recent taka sale @ abt 2.4k for king size w/o bedframe. but doesn't seems to be popular here.. getting worried...

smartbuy

Any1 tried Serta Sophistication and Serta Sierra hill (taka) before? Are these 2 the same mattress just that they changes the name onli? Accroding to the SA fr taka he say Sierra hill got more latex than Sophistication? Price is almost the same dun know which to buy cos almost feel the same to mi. Any comments?

tasmania

as mentioned. King size. pricing, up to you how you bargain with the Sale person. The headboard cost additional about $500, but can bargain one
happy.gif

ask for 2 sheeps as well.
happy.gif

King Serta Missouri bought approx 2700+..think there was a promo in dec..
c/w mattress protector,2pillow,2sheeps,1bench & 1set of mattresscover..

tower

Have tried Sealy, Simmons and Serta mattresses. Decided to buy the Serta King Sophistication with Broadway bedframe for $4070 in Nov 08. Came with bed bench, mattress protector, 2 pillows, 2 sheep. Definitely money worth as the prices have since gone up.