Novotel Clarke Quay

lsbb13

Hi All..

My invitation card doesn't have the printing also...you got to order from TDra...which i attached the cost of per inserts....

Pls dun get the wrong idea....

jazzyuppie

Hi June

My PS was great fun. The MUA was great. The photographer nice also. though tiring, i still enjoy the whole process. =)

I went to club street, raffles place, hyderabad rd & labrador park for outdoor PS.

jona

Hi BK, WOW you have been to so many places. My BS only allow me to three places the most.

Hi AhJoo77, My package is $3388. 1 MTM GWON, 30 pic (but i dun neo how large),25 pc 2R, 25 pc 3R. Is yr ablum in magazine style? My one is mixed onli 6 pages are mag style. 5 outfits for my PS. One bridal car,signature book. 2 outfits for my FH and 1 for each of our father. I think is abt like this.

Hi Tale. Sorry for the wrong idea.

ahjo77

Hi June

My package also got MTM gown, Xnumber of 3R as for the layout i am not veri sure think will need to check on that , one bridal car n the rest is same as u

ahjo77

jazzyuppie

Hi June, we have to drive our own car for outdoor PS. So we choose the location not very far off one. Initially, we only plan to go to 3 location only. But when our photographer told us hyderabad rd is very near labrador pk so we added that in. =)

jona

HiAhjo77, I think yours is cheaper than mine leh & have all the things that i have. Feel that i been cheated by FB
angry.gif
but is yr ablum in magazine style or just one photo per page.

ahjo77

hi june

mine is lesser pics than u leh n if those one pic per page then like quit old fashion hor ..keke maybe gotta check it out ...

ahjo77

Hi joyousonline

I think NCQ location is quite central cos its near to clarke Quay MRT(NE line) and its also near to boat quay n clearke thus if ur guests are those game ones they can go clubbing after that =")

jona

Hi joyousonline, When is AD? You can go down to NCQ to have a look. I believe you will like their nice ballroom there & their price is reasonable.

Hi Ahjoo77, have you found yr AD photgrapher?
I think Sam wong is good but not available on my AD. haiz. i think you may want to have look on this forum title by our slideshows & pics. His price is also reasonable fr $580 to $680.

Hi Tale long time no news from you??

ahjo77

Hi Joyousonline

NCQ package sent

Hi June

I am going to take a look at albert chua work cos quite like his work ..will update u when back =)

joyousonline

hi june and ahjo77,
i've been to NCQ..wooo i love the ballrooms...the restaurant is not bad too just that it is a pity that some tables are hidden in the room..sigh...

i love the pillarless Phoenix Ballroom!!! seen chris from dragon phoenix and linda from banquet sales..both are so friendly! heee

jona

Hi joyousonline, when is you AD? Where have you been to search yr venue. U can go & search a round before deciding the revenue.

Hi Ahjoo77, I will be meeting Desmond Ho (AD photographer) is coming Tues (22.11.05) If good I will intro to you. Do survey first so that we can exchange opinion. hee hee

ahjo77

Hi June

Ya guess we got a lot to share ah cos same BS and also holding banquet at NCQ..so far we have tok to albert chua and quite like his style but he is not cheap..as for VG we have seen emotionxxx.will be looking around n comapring before deciding =")

cheers

lynda_low78

Hello all
I am interested to sign up with Novetel Clarke Quay for my wedding next year. Do you have the package details and email of the contact person. Kindly please advise as I tried to serach online but failed to find it.

jona

Hi Lynda, U can't search it online. Sorry I have the hard copy, dun have soft copy maybe you & whitepearl can get from Ahjoo77 as she had sent the package to Joyousonline.When is your AD?

jona

Hi Ahjoo77, How much is Albert Chua 's package if not convenient pm me my email([email protected])

you are looking for videographer too? Me tight budget maybe ask my friend to help out. but got lobang must tell me

lynda_low78

Hello June, I am looking at 26-Nov-2006 or 17-Dec-2006. Any idea if these dates are taken up... I am looking at about 30 tables.... Have searched on serveral hotels and realised most of them taken up liao...
happy.gif

charmingpiglet

Hi ladies,

I am probably taking novotel too and lynda and whitepearl, I will email you the packages.

We can chat more when we all confirmed novotel , clarke quay brides :)

Cheers!
yahoo

ahjo77

Hi ladies
I din amanged to send the packages over during weekends as my softcopy is in offfice...thus if u still need it let mi know ...

Hi June
Albert packages is listed under his webby

cheers

jona

Hi Ahjoo77, Have seen his packages, very expensive leh out of my budget...

Hi Lynda, Ya maybe you a bit late to search yr wedding venue now & your one may be a hot date so most of the hotel had already booked. Have you gone down to NCQ?

Hi Yahoo, welcome to our family..When is yr AD? Who is yr co-ordinator?

charmingpiglet

Hi June,

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I have not confirmed with NCQ yet but 99% i guess... :) Love the ballroom and the price..hee hee.. but well, it's not really a 5 star hotel..but then again. we can't get such price for a 5 star! :p

My coordinator is Linda and I liked her ! :)

I am just worried now about food at this dragon pheonix Restaurant!! Can somebody kind kind please let us know the quality of the food to give us some assurance??

June,
I recommend Sam Wong. I saw him only and decided to just confirm without seeing others. Reasonable and good works, at least my husband and i feel and he's a nice guy. Just that u got to be patient as he replies emails and sms quite late... His no. is 98584964.

By the way, my AD is 29 october 2006, sunday! :)

Cheers!
yahoo

lynda_low78

Hello all

I have not gone down to the hotel yet and has never attended any weddings there... Would like to meet up with one of the coordinators soon to view the ballrooms...
happy.gif

Will update all again... Cheers....

jona

Hi Yahoo, Wow yr AD is very near to mine. I had called Sam up ard last week but my AD is taken by other couple already. I like his work & his price is reasonable too. Happy for u to get him.Cheers ;> AS for the food u can refer to Tale message early in Nov she had her food tasting liao I think not bad but the shark fin is a bit watery. Is NCQ a 5 star hotel I thought is only 4 star???

lsbb13

Hi Yahoo...

Yah...as june had said....
i had my food tasting.....
pls refer to previous post...one impt thing to note...is that..guest may find the food not hot enough when serve...so....this is the pt that i highlighted to Linda too....

charmingpiglet

Hi June,

Ya. NCQ is not a 5 star, think it's a 4 star. What i meant is that if it's 5 star, we can't get NCQ kind of price right? But it's ok if i like the ballroom and the whole ambience..

When is your AD?

Hi Tale, Thanks for your feedback, saw it..was wondering if got more views. When is your AD by the way?

And gals, any bridal shops to recommend? Wants nice gowns, price abt 4k....Went to Sophia , quite like it but heard some no so good reviews abt evening gowns...

Thanks gals and let's make this more active! :)

Cheers!
yahoo

apuppy

Hi Ladies,
I am interested in holding at NCQ. I would like to know more about the wedding package and any contacts to call? Can anyone give provide me more info...Thanks a lot in advance

apuppy

I forgot if anyone can send me the weddin package will be great! Really desperate to find a venue now cause most of the places i go all full liao... very sad now...

ahjo77

Hi June

We ahve sign up with albert chua cos still prefer his style though on the exp range ..
how abt u ?/ currently still sourcing videographer..ahve u got yours ??

ahjo77

ahjo77

Hi Ladies

for those who ahd sign upwith NCQ care to share date of AD ??

I had just received my contract and my AD is
28th Oct 2006

Cheers
ahjo77

jona

Hi Ahjo77,
I still sourcing my photographer. So far who have u meet? So who is yr wedding coordinator? Im wondering whether want to have videogrpher?
kao_confused.gif

jona

Hi BK, have any wedding coordinator called u yet. Remember Mr Ben from NCQ had mentioned earlier. Do you neo whether all our wedding coordinator will all changed to the 'last piece of the puzzle' I still haven't received any news from them.

ahjo77

Hi June

My coorinator is Linda and she is veri friendly n easy to chat ....

For photographer i have feel their online portfolio but din really go n meet up with them cos feel that can click with Albert thus chose him keke

ahjo77

jazzyuppie

Hi June

No news from NCQ yet. I plan to go for my food tasting next mth. But no news from them so don't know who to call... Linda or J....