My Dream Wedding

gzer

Well ladies. Pay also pay already. Its most important they give quality service and skills for ur photos and services. And makeup too. Do they take feedbacks seriously? Like during interview. Trying of gowns and makeup

vichelly83

Hi ladies...I signed up with MDW last year at a wedding fair...I am interested to know if they do provide trial makeup and trial hairdo for pre-wedding photoshoot?

vichelly83

Sorry another question... before the wedding photoshoot there will be interview sessions right? What is being discussed during the interview sessions please?

florahunny

Hi ladies I m having my ps shots next yr. as trial makeup is not included, I m a bit worried. Should I top up for the trial make up? And any recommendation on the mua?

cinnamonsol

Hi BTB, anyone had photoshoot and collected both the hard and soft copy?

I collected mine and noticed the softcopy photos are quite small. Mine was around 3-5mb which is quite small! Is that normal? Won't the photos blurred out when enlarged?

Also, are all photographers good in MDW? I wasn't quite happy with my photos.>.<

crypaz

The softcopy they give two type one size for email one size for printing of photo....the photo meant for printing is 3k to 5K KB...i not sure what's the standard size...

Sola whose your photographer? Mine is David...what happen to your photos that you are not happy about?

kngp

Hi just to share.. We are done with our PS and photo selection with MDW Mona lisa.. Very satisfied with their phptography and services so far.. =] enjoy brides!!

leslieehy

Hi all

For those brides going to Hong Kong for the photoshoot, which hotel did you all stay ??
and how is it?

I am going to book city view hotel but planning to get a hotel near the studio for the days we have the photoshoot.

advise pls!

bibao

I stayed at city view hotel for the 7 days i was in HK in april. Still ok. Not very far. Take the subway. Its convenient though have to wake up earlier. For hotels near to the mona lisa studio, i do not have any ideas. =)

Hi All,

would like to ask can anyone send me their package detail?

is interested to sign up wedding package but need to understand the basic items that are included.

pls email me at [email protected]

appreciate all advice and TIA!

danrene

Hi amryllis (amryllis)

how much is your package?

if tried and tested at PS is not to your liking then how? Sian max.. wat u do with it

yyiks

hi all gorgeous brides

im a potential MDW bride and would like to find out more about the packages they offer. I've went down to the BS itself but they're so tight lipped on what they can offer. All they say is 'everything is negotiable' hence i would really like to know what are the deals i can get from them.

please help me by sharing your packages with me... pm me at [email protected]

your help is very much appreciated. thanks a lot!!!!

firey

Hi everyone! I'm a BTB and wanna find out more about the packages that MDW offers. Do they separate the range of the wedding gowns??

Could anyone share the details of their packages with me?

My email is [email protected]

Thank you so much!!

amryllis

I just completed my pre-wedding and actual wedding package with MDW. One word - fantastic and never regretted spending $4k plus for this package. In fact, it's one of the best decisions I have made! The staff is professional and the service standards is so high! Whenever I feedback, they take it into serious consideration and try to incorporate as best as they could but with my best interest at heart. They are thoughtful, prompt with their follow up service and photos are of good quality. Everyone is full of praises of my photo album. Do not listen or believe to those negative feedback for MDW because I too, had doubts because of those and ended up having a lot of doubt. Have trust and faith in them and they will in the end, deliver the best for you.

triggerfish

Hi Brides!

May I know how's your experience with your pre-wedding photographers at MDW? Was wondering the different style of each photographer. Please share your beautiful albums and your likes/dislikes abt them!

nearbtb

amryllis maybe u r one of the lucky few.
my AD is on this sun, they schedule me to collect my gowns on sat which we r not supposed to meet up according to the chinese custom and they even suggested us to go separately to collect.
Next
when we top up for the pics they promised us to give us 2 sets of accessories for the actual day which is suppose to worth $80 per set however the things that they show us looks so cheapo, at most worth $20.
Word of advise for the rest of the couples if u wanna neg with them on other things make sure u do it there n then, take pics if possible.

DanreNe
Wat can u do? cos for them they collect the $ before ur photoshoot wat. the onli thing u can do is not to top up n use their ad package lor.

gling75

Hi

I am a Dec 2011 BTB and was generally pleased with MDW's services until yesterday. I received the soft copies of my photos and found out that one of the photos was not photoshopped as promised. That photo showed the tape on my eyelids and was pretty obvious. During photo selection, I wanted to reject that particular photo but was psychoed by Rachel to keep it in the topping up. She mentioned that she will arrange for that portion to be photoshopped so that the tape will be brushed away.

It turned out that they did not do it and that the photo has already been printed in hardcopy for the album in HK. Though she managed to salvage it in the softcopy for me the next day, I am still sorely disappointed that they overlooked that photo and worse, could not change it in hardcopy though the whole album is not even ready.

A bad point that marred my whole experience with MDW which has been great thus far until this happened. Haiz...

danielz

hi everyone,

can share how much "discount" give be given when choosing extra photos?

10 photos = ???
20 photos = ???

will be choosing photos soon, trying to forecast a budget
happy.gif

amryllis

My coordinator is Xiao Ai. She is a fashion design student so she is really good at picking out gowns!
happy.gif
I got my gown at the same time as my husband. I am not particular about meeting him on the same day, etc but I think you should request unless ur gown is in used? I used my accessories so I didn't have that prob.
happy.gif

Hi!

I'll be going to HK/Macau in Feb 2012 for my PS.
My coordinator in Sg has informed me that my fiance will need to have his suit fitted in Sg, and we will be meeting the Sg coordinator in mid Dec for this/first interview. They claim that the range of suits in Sg is the same as that in HK. Is this true?

Also, is there anything that my fiance will need to prepare/bring during the suit fitting?

Would also be nice if someone can share their HK/Macau PS experience with me and give me some info before I go over (i.e. recommended MUA, photographer, etc). Are accessories free n included during the PS?

Hi

Has anyone took a package for both hk/Macau? Apparently I was told that I will need to bring my gowns from hk to Macau myself..if their staff were to bring it, there is a charge. Is this true?

Honestly, as time goes, I'm finding their service in sg more and more absurd. Everything has an extra charge.

popdolcorn

hihi

can anyone share who is good, patient and on-the-ball as wedding coord in mdw?

also, can share good MUA there? i saw on fb, my fren's MU dun really look good but she was a mdw bride.

how about pre-wedding photography? anyone had eric or david as pg before?

pls share, appreciate lots!!!
happy.gif

kristal_yun

Hi everyone, I'm a MDW btw.can anyone sharepackage details with me.I think I have been shortchanged.my package only includes 28photos.
sad.gif

wenzii

Hi MDW brides. I just signed up my local photoshoot and AD with them. Read a lot of negative comments on them. Anyone encountered good ones? Pls share as i'm new on this. thank you!
happy.gif

meilingg

@popdolcorn: Eric was my PG. He is good! A nice and fun chap. I just collected my soft copies... =)
And yup, for what i know, now they do includes gst.

@Yvonne SngL Don't worry! MDW is really up to their standard. Be it their services, gowns and photography skills. My hubby was also quite worry in the beginning, now he is totally impressed by MDW. =)

meilingg

For PG, all their PGs are good.
You should have seen alot talking about David.
Eric is good cos i went thru my PS with him, another one my hubby and i initially wanted to have is Jackson, but too bad he wasn't free on that day.

lezzerio

Hi Daniel and Meiling..

Can you share your bridal package? Cost and what it includes? Both took Pre-wedding bridal shoot with them and AD as well?

Going down to BOWS this weekend and My Dream Wedding is 1 of the merchant! Wanna get more information to start bargain war with them. haha..

my email is [email protected]
Thanks in advance
happy.gif

wenzii

Meling thank you so much for the info. The co-ordinator who served me that day was Carol.. How's her attitude? is she helpful?

meilingg

Carol is very nice and helpful. Always makes us feel very welcome and at home whenever we ho down to the shop. That's the character of Taiwanese...

popdolcorn

Hi mei ling, thank you for sharing the info. I hope everything goes well with my ps and ad. hope experience is good and I can find the gowns I like.

Is Gina recommended? Anybody had sasa before?

meilingg

No prob! And have fun. =)
Just rem, whenever u are not satisfied about certain issue, voice out to them. Even if when they assign the MUA to u, if the makeup or hairdo u dun like, voice out immediately and ask for a change. That's what was told to me.

Gina is quite a paitence lady. And she is quite creative in hairdos...

gzer

Hi brides. My AD is is Nov 2012

Here is my schedule
May 12 - interview
June - photoshoot

Can someone advise me will I get my album in time?

And what to prepare during the first interview? Guess I'd be choosing the gowns for photoshoot.. Are yet ok with me bringing people to choose?
And any recommendation of outdoor shoot where their PG are particularly good in??

So what will happen during the first interview? Or what will e finalized and discussed besides gowns? What abt hair style? Makeup?

meilingg

Shouldn't be a prob.

I took mine sept, photo selection oct and i just collected my soft copies last week, album will be ready this coming weekends.

meilingg

Example before PS, you will choose the hairstyles from a book and on the PS day itself, if you think it doesnt suit you, just the MUA to change the hairdo.

Or anytime you dont feel comfortable on any issues, just voice out to your coordinator. Even like during gowns fitting or so ever...

rain_tree

I just had my gown selection. During the discussion, I ask for any book which I can choose my preferred hair style. They told me to refer to e same photo album which i select for my PS location. On e PS day, then discuss with mua. I somehow also feel they did not deliver what they had promised me. Initially was very impressed with them but now so so only.

splovebp

Hi ladies.. can you share with me the packages cost and details you signed with MDW? Anything that we need to specifically request from them?
Thanks alot!

due to privacy issue, if you are not comfortable to share here, you can pm me at [email protected]