Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

hidamari

Hi master tong,
My bf and I would like to hold our ROM and wedding (same day) next year 2015 , need your professional advice to check if the following months will be a auspicious date for us?
Preferably dec 2015

Groom: Monkey 1981
Bride: Rat 1985

Groom Dad: 1952
Groom Mum: 1955

Bride Dad: Tiger 1950
Bride Mum: Goat 1956

Thank you.

Berniesdesign

Dear Master Tong,
My brother would like to get married in Dec 2014, please could you kindly advise what is the best date for this couple?

Groom: Cow 1973
Bride: Snake 1977

They are currently looking in between 4th to 11th Dec, any good date for them please? Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you loads!
Bernie

cmg_consulting

Hi adampoh

Yes correct. Must be after 4th Feb Li Chun then the next yr kicks in

Yes there is a timing to go back to groom home tea ceremony, not brides home. Usually have to go back groom home tea ceremony first, then church wedding.

cmg_consulting

Hi Paragon

Only 8th mar and 13th jun doesnt clash to anyone but have to wait till tong shu to be out in Aug to check for general good dates. Now the only way is using bazi to select .

doreenl

Hi master tong, me and my htb are planning our wedding in 2015 march 21 or ltr part of 2015. Any good dates?
Groom-horse
Bride-goat

cmg_consulting

Hi angelonearth
For that period only those 2 dates are general good dates and dont clash. No sun. Feb 2015 and beyond dates the tong shu is not out till Aug this year. only way is using bazi to calculate.

Liping84

Hi Master Tong,

Bride -1984 boar
Groom - 1983 dog

Bride'S dad - snake (deceased)
Bride's mum - 1955 goat

Groom dad - 1951 (rabbit)
Groom mum - 1954 horse

Will any if the following dates be good for rom?

6/6/14
7/6/14
6/9/14

Thanks

janlden

Hi,

I would like to check if October 2014 will be a good month for ROM. We are actually looking at 19 October 2014(Sunday).

Bride : Snake 1989
Groom : Pig 1983

Bride's father : Monkey 1968
Bride's stepmother : Horse 1978

Groom's father : Monkey 1956
Groom's mother : Dog 1958

Thank you in advance! =)

janlden

Hi,

I would like to check if October 2014 will be a good month for ROM. We are actually looking at 19 October 2014(Sunday).

Bride : Snake 1989
Groom : Pig 1983

Bride's father : Monkey 1968
Bride's stepmother : Horse 1978

Groom's father : Monkey 1956
Groom's mother : Dog 1958

Thank you in advance! =)

Hi i think i read general calendar and saw 19 Oct is not a good date for wedding. How about 26 Oct 2014?

suyan

Hi master Tong,

Is 15th May a good date to start renovation work at new house? i trying to look at afew app i downloaded, and some website all say different thing. I am quite puzzled.
Bride: Ox1985
Groom: 1983 pig

Thanks in advance...

MissTin30

Hi Master Tong,

We need you advise on auspicious date for wedding. We are thinking May 30, 2015.
Bride: Sept 30, 1982(Dog)
Groom: Nov 8, 1982 (Dog)

Thank you in advance!

cmg_consulting

Hi janiden

19th oct is a bad day n clash snake, hence cannot b used

26th oct is in the leap mth, n usually Chinese don't get married in leap mth.

There are no general good oct weekend for wedding in 2014.

cmg_consulting

Hi suyan

For start Reno dates, no website will ever b correct coz they didn't factor in house direction. For the correct way, we have to go down your house to measure the direction and derive the dates based on the house direction n all occupants bazi

lynnie10

Hi Master Tong,
Is it necessary to choose date to open the house door for the first time as we are getting our keys soon. As we're both of different religion, we prefer not to have any religion related rituals. But is there anything else we need to do on that day eg. Roll pineapple etc. or have to wait till its fully renovated?

cmg_consulting

Hi lynnie10

Open door is a pantang process that has no feng shui impact. Hence even if you decide not to do it, it won't affect your house fengshui. Yes you can roll pineapple, sprinkle rice and salt on all corners of the house and sprinkle green beans at living room to represent lots of children. These r the basics you can do with no religion practice. But as I said, even if you skip, it won't harm you, what will affect is the house feng shui only. Hope this helps :)

hi Master Tong,

may i check is 30 May 2015 & 27 June 2015 suitable for actual day?

Groom - Rat 1984
Bride - Dragon 1988

Groom's Parents
Mother - Rat 1960
father - Monkey 1956

Bride's Parents
Mother - Monkey 1956
father - rooster 1957

mikojess

Hi Master Tong,

My wedding will be held on 27 Dec 14 and one of my closest cousin her wedding is on 14 Dec 14. Seek for your advice if I able to attend her wedding? As I have heard that not to attend wedding as will clash (Chiong). But I really wish to attend, is there other option rather then not to attend.

Thanks much!

mikojess

Hi Master Tong,

Further to above query, can she be my Jie Mei? Cos I have ask her earlier before I get to know she also getting married this year. Both of us are ox 1985. Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks

blackcude

Dear Master Tong,
good day to you.
i will be able to get my HDB keys soon , shall we contact you for Fengshui reading before we collect the keys or after the keys?
do we need to check the dates for opening of doors too?
thank you

Qins

Hi Master Tong,

Could you help advise if the below date is good for actual day wedding? Our zodiac signs as provided below.

26 Dec 2014
01 Jan 2015
16 Jan 2015

Groom: 1982 (Dog)
Groom's mum: 1955 (Goat)
Groom's dad: 1956 (Monkey)

Bride: 1979 (Goat)
Bride's mum: 1954 (Horse)
Bride's dad: 1952 (Dragon)

Thanks in advance Master Tong. CHEERS !

jx_tan

Hi Master Tong,

we are planning to get married either in jan or feb 2015. any good dates to suggest?

Groom: 1986 ox
Bride: 1989 Snake

Groom's mum: rat
Groom's dad: tiger
Groom's brother: pig

Bride's dad: rooster
Bride's sister: pig
Bride's sister: rabbit
Bride's sister: rooster

thanks in advance!

M L Tan

Dear Master Tong,
I am planning to get married in Dec - Jan 2015. There will be one Chinese customary and church wedding (the groom side) in Malaysia and then one Thai customary wedding ceremony in Thailand. Is this in the right sequence or it does not matter? The Chinese/church wedding at the groom side is more important and has to be auspicious, the Thai ceremony at the bride side can be any date or according to their tradition?

Groom: 10 Mar 1983, 12:05pm - Pig
Bride: 8 May, 5:47 am - Pig

Groom's Dad: Horse
Groom's Mom: Horse

Bride's Dad: Diseased
Bride's Mom: No info

Please advise me a list of the auspicious wedding dates for Dec 2014 - Jan 2015.

THank you in advance
ML

cmg_consulting

Hi blackcude

Feng shui audit can only be done after you get the keys, cannot do via floor plan alone. So if you are keen, once u know the key collection date, drop me an email [email protected] and I will choose for you an auspicious date to open door first time and from there we will arrange to meet for the audit. Tks :)

cmg_consulting

Hi M L Tan

these are the only general dates

- 2/12, 9/1, 15/1, 18/1, 21/1

the main one will be the important one and usually will do that first, so I guess it should be the M'sia one.