Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

cmg_consulting

Hi kwf

Bazi means using birthday and time of birth. As this is part of my consultancy services, i can't provide it here free, else will be unfair to my paying clients. Hope you understand. If you are keen, you can drop me an email at [email protected] and i will revert with more info

cmg_consulting

Hi Cynthia

This is not feng shui. This is our chinese superstition. hence it really depends if you want to believe or not
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi ttluvll

15/12/2011 is a general tong shu good date and don't clash anyone (clash Dog)

2/11/2012 is not a good date for wedding. Hence avoid if possible.

ttluvll

Hi Master Tong,

Thank you for your advice!
happy.gif

May I ask if we would still like it to be on 2 Nov 2012, would there be anything we can do to lessen the impact?

Also, my family background are all females, there is no related male to help us open the car door for us on the actual day. can we have your advice?

Thanks!!

leslieehy

Hi Master Tong

Is 16 Feb 2013 a good date for us?

How about these dates below?
- 5 Jan 2013
- 12 Jan 2013
- 19 Jan 2013
- 26 Jan 2013
- 2 Feb 2013
- 9 Feb 2013
- 23 Feb 2013

ROM & Customary will be on the same day.

1)Bride : 19 Jan 1987 (Lunar)- rabbit
Father : rabbit
Mother : monkey

2) Groom : 2 Nov 1987 (Lunar) - rabbit
Father : Cow
Mother : Horse
Younger Brother : Horse

Thanks!!

wintumnsky

Hi David Tong, thanks for the advice.

Just want to clarify that my wedding date doesnt clash with both of us whom are ox right?

Can you advise me that my wedding date of 11-Dec-11 clashes with which zodiac sign as my dad not comfortable with me revealing his exact birth hour.

N can you advise birth time after what hours is consider which zodiac so i can assess too?

Thanks alot!
Or can you advise

anncookie

Hi Master Tong,

Can you advise what is a good time to fetch the bride ,what time must reach the groom hse !and a good timing for the tea ceremony for my wedding day on 27 October?

Bride: monkey 1980
Groom: goat 1979

Bride mum: dog 1958
Bride dad :pig 1947

Groom mum:rat 1948
Groom dad:dog 1946

Thanks.

cmg_consulting

Hi ttluvll

U can only change the date, you can't lessen the impact
happy.gif

If there are no males in your family, you can find one from your friends, relatives or neighbours
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Leslie

16th Feb 2013 is during CNY period, hence cannot use this date.

Only 26 Jan 2013 don't clash to anyone (clash Dog), rest are either very bad dates or clashes to someone in ur family

However, will have to wait for 2013 tong shu to come out next year 7th lunar mth to determine if it is a general good date or not. Right now the only way is use Bazi to select 2013 dates and I just started to select for 2013 dates using Bazi.

If you wait for next year's tong shu to come out, all the good weekend dates will be gone by then. Same for 2012 dates. From past experience, by the time Feb 2012 arrives, most of the 1st quarter 2013 weekends dates for most popular hotels will be gone
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi wintumnsky

That day clash to Horse, which is groom's dad. Hence cannot be used. Don't clash to oX

Anyway, that date only clash to Horse, so your dad won't be affected no matter what sign.

reychell

Hi David,

Mei Kuan here, still remember me? How are you doing?

My fren is planning to get married at 1st qtr 2013. Can check with you what are the auspicious dates (weekends)?

Details as follows:

Groom: 16.06.1987 Rabbit
Groom's Dad: Pig
Groom's Mum: Rabbit

Bride: 21.11.1988 Dragon
Bride's Mum: Snake

Hear from you soon.
happy.gif

Cheers.

etqx

Dear Master Tong,

We intend to hold our ROM on 12/02/2012 and would like to know if the date are good for us.

1) Bride (Dragon, 20 Dec 1988)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Mum's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig

2) Groom (Monkey, 26 Oct 1980)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat

Thanks alot!

jacindasoh

Dear Master Tong,

We intend to hold traditional wedding, ROM and banquet in Oct 2012 (same day). Please kindly advise on some dates:

12th Oct 2012 (preferred)
13th Oct 2012
19th Oct 2012
20th Oct 2012 (Preferred)
26th Oct 2012
27th Oct 2012

1) Groom: 3rd Feb 1985, Rat
Dad's chinese sign: 1952,Dragon
Mum's chinese sign: 1956, Monkey

2) Bride: 20th March 1985, Ox
Dad's Chinese sign: 1954, Horse
Mum's Chinese sign: 1955, Sheep

Thank you so much!

ahpig

Hi Master Tong,

Do you think it's possible to suggest a few ok/good dates for my fiance and me to hold traditional wedding in the year 2012.

For your reference:
Groom: Dragon (July 1976, Hanoi)
Groom's Mom: Tiger (November 1938)
Groom's Dad: Rooster (Jan-Feb 1933, Deceased, Hanoi)

Bride: Rooster (September 1981, Cantonese)
Bride's Mom: Horse (October 1954, Deceased, Teochew)
Bride's Dad: Ox (August 1949, Cantonese)

Thanks a lot in advance and looking forward to your reply.

cmg_consulting

Hi Meikuan

Of course i remember you. Didn't know you are a regular here with so many posts
happy.gif

For 1st qtr 2013, the tong shu dates are not out yet, hence can only choose general auspicious dates after the tong shu is out, but it will be next year 7th lunar month! By the time it is out, most of the weekend hotel banquet dates will be long gone by then. I just started to choose 2013 dates using Bazi (which is the correct and authentic way to do so as tong shu is for mass public consumption..generic dates only..it assumes this day is good for marriage, then the whole world is good..but in real life, this is not true. Bazi dates are narrowed down to individual..making sure the dates are good for the couples only, not everyone), so if your friend is keen, can ask her to drop me an email and let me know you referred her
happy.gif
My email is [email protected]

Thanks
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Elena

That day clashes to Rooster which is none of you. However, that day itself is not an ideal date for wedding (as the purpose of the day itself for that day is not for wedding). Hence if possible, choose another date
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Jacinda

for 2012, 8/10-6/11 is a bad month for wedding. This is the å²ç ´ , the month that clash the year, hence not a good month for wedding in 2012. Avoid this period if possible

cmg_consulting

Hi Wong

The tong shu for 2012 is not out yet. It will only be out sometime in the 7th lunar month. Now the only way is to use bazi to select the 2012 dates. If tong shu, will have to wait till ard Aug period

cmg_consulting

Hi Annie

For that day, the fetch the bride timing will be 7am-8.59am

The groom will need to reach the bride’s home about half hour to one hour before 0700hrs for the gate-crashing session. At 0700hrs (or after), the groom will step into the bride’s home, fetch the bride to the groom’s home, and complete tea ceremony with his parents by 0859hrs. After which, going back to your matrimonial home or to the brides’ home for tea ceremony is not within any auspicious timing.

etqx

Dear Master Tong,

Thanks for your advice.

How about holding our ROM on the 4th, 5th or 11th Feb 2012?

1) Bride (Dragon, 20 Dec 1988)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon

2) Groom (Monkey, 26 Oct 1980)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Goat

Thank you so much!

defi

Dear Master Tong,

I will be getting married on February 2012, so whether on October 2011 until February 2012, i can't attend other person wedding party ? what about after February 2012? whether i can attend other friends wedding party ?

Thanks

Hi Master Tong,

We have decided to go ahead to ROM on 26th Sept 2011. Could you advise if this date suits us even though the rabbit clashes with the Rooster?

Groom - Rooster (1969)
Groom's dad - rooster (1933)
Groom's mum - rabbit (1939)

Bride - Pig (1983)
Bride's dad - Rat (1948)
Bride's mum - Dragon (1952)

Many thanks
happy.gif

city_gal

Hi Master Tong

We are deciding on wedding date, kindly need your advice:

Groom - Monkey (1980)
Bride - Rat (1984)

Dates:
14 April 2012 (1st choice)
21 April 2012 (second choice)
5 May 2012 (3rd choice)

Thank you so much

jacindasoh

Dear Master Tong,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

May I ask, what period/ month will you suggest, for both ROM and customary to be on the same day?

1) Groom: 3rd Feb 1985, Rat
Dad's chinese sign: 1952,Dragon
Mum's chinese sign: 1956, Monkey

2) Bride: 20th March 1985, Ox
Dad's Chinese sign: 1954, Horse
Mum's Chinese sign: 1955, Sheep

Thank you so much for your advise!

Greatly appreciated =)

lovemiya

Dear Master Tong

We plan to have our ROM & Traditional Wedding on 22/12/2012 and would like to seek your advice if it is an auspicious date for us, if not which period/month is a good day?

1) Bride (Dog, 26 Jan 1983)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rooster
Mum's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rabbit

2) Groom (Monkey, 01 March 1980)
Dad's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Mum's Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog

Many thanks ^___^

eunie

Dear Master Tong,

We are planning to hold the customary on 19 Nov 2011 and ROM on 01 Nov 2011

Groom: Tiger 16 Jul 1986
Bride: Ox 8 May 1985

Groom's dad : Dragon
Groom's mother : Snake

Bride's dad : Rabbit
Bride's mother : Snake

Siblings: Pig, Dragon, Monkey, Rooster

Could you advice if it's an auspicious date for both ROM and customary?

Understand that on 19 Nov, It's crashed with Monkey. what should he need avoid?

Thanks and looking forward for your reply.

Hi Master Tong, just to check with you if the mei po zodiac sign clashes with the wedding day, can she still be the mei po as according to the calendar, the yr of the mei po is not the clashing yr.

Please advise. Thank you!

cmg_consulting

Hi Demut piglet

3 months (or 4 months depending on your parent's belief..to be exact..it is 100 days) before AND after your wedding, you cannot attend other's wedding.

cmg_consulting

Hi Alice Choo

This is still not a good date for ROM. 8th Sept - 7th Oct is the å²ç ´ month, hence not a good month for wedding. If you haven't book, then i don't advise doing so anytime this period

cmg_consulting

Hi Jacinda

U can do so anytime besides the period mentioned previously, Qing Ming, 7th lunar month and the Leap month. For other months not favourable to your bazi, i will have to see both your bazi to know
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi miyabi k.

22/12 does not clash to anyone of you (clash Pig). However, will have to wait for tong shu to be out to see if it is a general good date for wedding or not.

cmg_consulting

Hi Eunie

1/11/11 clash to Tiger, hence cannot be used

For your AD, it is a general tong shu good date for wedding. When the groom comes to fetch the bride, all those born in Monkey zodiac will have to hide till the groom steps in, then they can come out (cannot involve in gate crash). Same when bride returns to groom's home. And the Xiong Di Jie Mei (bestmen & bridesmaid), little boy that open the car door, jump bed etc cannot be Monkey

**Note that this is a general tong shu good date only. A good date in the tong shu can still be deemed inauspicious if the date and both your Bazi (birthday and time of birth) are not compatible.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for your advice. Would appreciate if you could advise which are dates after in the month of Oct is good for us. We need it to get it done by November 2011.

eunie

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for you advice.

Could you advise if the ROM date change to 20 Nov 2011 will be good?

Groom: Tiger 16 Jul 1986
Bride: Ox 8 May 1985

Groom's dad : Dragon
Groom's mother : Snake

Bride's dad : Rabbit
Bride's mother : Snake

Siblings: Pig, Dragon, Monkey, Rooster

Thank you.

omoo24

Hi Master Tong,

Could you please let me know if 11/11/11 is a good date for us?

Details as follows:

Groom: 30.01.1979 Goat
Groom's Dad: Rooster
Groom's Mum: Rat
Groom's Siblings: Dog, Rat, Ox, Goat

Bride: 08.11.1982 Dog
Bride's Mum: Horse
Bride's Siblings: Rabbit, Dragon

micsih

Hi Master Tong,

My ROM and customary date is 20-11-2011.
May I know what is the good time for bride to leave the house and the suitable date for Guo Da Li and An Chuang?

Groom: 01 Nov 1982
Bride: 22 Jan 1982

Groom's Father: Goat, 1955
Groom's Mother: Rooster, 1957
Bride's Father: Goat, 1955
Bride's Mother: Monkey, 1956