Maldives

mish

BVbride and the rest,

Oh noooo I am falling sick. Very sad liao loooooo. sobz. I just went to see the doc. Going to drink loads of water. Take medi and rest. Now am going to pack my room.

Wu,

You can come to the airport! I will be there! Heee. pack u in!

Adi,

Dont worry. I will tell u wat u need to bring! Oh yes! Sun block! Hee. I will see whether water is really enuff or not. Nw my floor is filled with food stuff to bring over. going to start packing my luggage for my holidays! Yippie!

bvbride

hi y'all~

Mish - your trip is next week la so shouldnt be a problem just take care and rest well u wil be in good shop for Maldives
happy.gif

Wu - now calculating $$ la..must see got enough reserve after spending a bomb on trip
all in must not exceed $6K and i stil planning on 5N Beach Villa and one night a relax inn. not sure if Hol Tours allow that....cos their plan is for us to stay one night at airport hotel which is not cheap at all.

haru

hey Mish,
take care ya? i was not feeling well last nite and today too, but now much better. surprisingly feel better after a really busy day at work, so ironic rite?

hey bvbride,
since u didnt get enuf of maldives during ur HM, u shld go again! and this time for a longer period. kekeek..

hey Wu,
u stil gona do up the table for those who are going to maldives? i totally lost track of who is going and when and where...hahaha..

hey all,
i am very into winter holiday for now. at this moment, my preference would be to go to Club Med in Japan for snowboarding next April..hoping that it will come to pass!!

ryo

Yo Fanfan,

Northwest no choice lah... have to charge, and theirs miles no expired date one right? anw I think most America Airline really in deep shit for allowing no Expiry date for their miles, as it's equivialent to $$$.

Yo Mish,

Yes...please...pack me and Karen as excess baggage!!! Kekekeke.....:p

Hi Hi Bvbride,

Think this way, it's likely more ex if u go next year, so blow a bit of budget is okie lah!!! There might not have such promo in future though, or price will be higher then!

YO Haru,

Ok...will update the chart if got time...maybe tomorrow!!!
happy.gif

Cheers!
happy.gif

zhuzhu

Hey Haru
Must be careful leh...spotting & pregnancy dun really goes well together leh..

Wu
Now looking at ur pics..

haru

hey zhuzhu,
but i did the pregnancy test and its negative leh. so i suppose its nothing to do with pregnancy? and i realy wonder if its just my normal period..just doesnt seem like it..

ryo

Haru, as per ur request.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Resort</TD><TD>Photo Album</TD><TD>Departure</TD><TD>Returned</TD><TD>Total nites</TD><TD>Countdown(Days) </TD></TR><TR><TD>imagesxela</TD><TD>Taj Exotica/Baros(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://community.webshots.com/album/208550556KcSIWJ </font><font size="-2">http://community.webshots.com/user/plannerholiday3</font></TD><TD>Oct 04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starstar</TD><TD>Taj Coral(WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2120573087</font></TD><TD>Mar 05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla/Sunset WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2123875645</font></TD><TD>30-June-05</TD><TD>8-July-05</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bvbride</TD><TD>Angsana(Beach Villa) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wpwgrent/my_photos</font></TD><TD>Nov 05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>LPH</TD><TD>Clubmed(SupRm/WVilla) </TD><TD><font size="-2">http://photos.yahoo.com/lengph</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>29-Apr-06</TD><TD>4-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonlight</TD><TD>Clubmed(BVilla/WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.moonlight00.shutterfly.com/</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>13-May-06</TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2105956261</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>19-May-06</TD><TD>25-May-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>T&amp;P</TD><TD>Taj Exotica(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.tajexotica.shutterfly.com </font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>10-Jun-06</TD><TD>16-Jun-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nelc</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jun-06</TD><TD>25-Jun-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned MIA!! </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu</TD><TD>Mirihi(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://ryonpepper.multiply.com/photos/album/8</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>29-Jun-06</TD><TD>8-July-06</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru</TD><TD>Hilton(DBVilla/WVilla)</TD><TD>Please contact Haru here in Singapore brides forum <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>1-July-06</TD><TD>7-July-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Greentea</TD><TD>Fullmoon/Hilton(WVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.fullmoonmaldives.com/</font></TD><TD>9-July-06</TD><TD>14-July-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned MIA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mira</TD><TD>Hilton(BVilla)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2103908628</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>10-July-06</TD><TD>16-July-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>imagesxela</TD><TD>Racha(Phuket)</TD><TD><font size="-2">http://ausplanner.multiply.com/photos/album/32</font> <font color="ff0000">New</font></TD><TD>9-Aug-06</TD><TD>13-Aug-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jopej</TD><TD>Hakuraa Club(WVilla)</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sept-06</TD><TD>8-Sept-06</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Returned </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tingz</TD><TD>Fullmoon(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Oct-06</TD><TD>13-Oct-06</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>There liao! </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mish</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Oct-06</TD><TD>28-Oct-06</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adi</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Oct-06</TD><TD>4-Nov-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>FanFan</TD><TD>Anantara(Water Villa)</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Nov-06</TD><TD>14-Nov-06</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

adi99

Yo Mish,

Hearing you making all those preparations are making me soooo EXCITED about your trip for you too! Can't wait to hear actual reviews from a Singaporean!!!!
happy.gif
Rest well and you'll be fine for the trip!

Just dun forget to post reviews while you are in "HEAVENLY MALDIVES"!!!!

I will be traveliing again next week...
sad.gif
hope still can log on to see your posts!

It's really quite funny seeing our schedule table hor, going one after the other to Anantara. Sadly not having 1 day cross over to meet up! :p

smaghy

Hey u ppl. I read there's a mummy-2-b here...Zhuzhu congrats. I am so happy for u. I've always loved looking at preggie woman i think they are so sexy and beautifully sophisticated. hopefully i'll look great when i get pregnant...hahahahaha... planning too soon huh. "Oi GET MARRIED FIRST,....GO HONEYMOON....THEN SETTLE NEW HOME....then think of mummyhood"

MALDIVES...wow so many of you due for your trip so soon. I've shortlisted 4 resorts. Fullmoon, Filitheyo, Komandoo &amp; Veligandu. Now fiance has final say. So far he is inclined towards fullmoon cos the pix on their website better then the rest. How how!!! Waiting for Tingz to return with review on Fullmoon.

Hey someone else was planning for Komandoo rite!!! How's tat going.

So stress... need to finalise Maldives next week at least cos just checked and Veligandu Deluxe Beach Villa full. Was planning 2N beach &amp; 3N water stay. Somemore Veligandu need to go thru agent cannot book direct from resort. I was planning to save 5% credit card charges...hehehehe. save as much as possible here &amp; there.
As for Komandoo so far all ok. Didnt check with Fullmoon and Filitheyo no reply yet.

kazataza

OMG!

i'm going to Maldives in less than a month!
still remember that last time i was still lamenting that i have more than 150 days to go!!
time really flies...so we know one another 4 mths+ or so already...wow!

Adi,
I'm also waiting for your review ah..u dun stress Mish...hahaha...u must hand in "report card" as well...hahaha...

Mish,
you be a pretty bride on Sat okay
happy.gif

my turn soon...how how how???

mish

BVbride/Haru,

Ya. I am feeling slightly better now. I think just need more rest and water ba. Should be ok. But to be safe, am eating antibiotics! I think its the haze.

Adi,

I think I might bring my laptop there. Note sure la. See how. Later my bf grumble that I online when in maldives! heee. But i will post at least one (if they got internet)... specially for u! Heee.

Fan fan,

I will try to be. Getting fat and not doing much about it. sigh. been lazy. heee

haru

hey Wu,
thanks for e table!! so much easier to see who's going when and where..=>

hey Mish, ADI Fanfan,
think you all can really start to kick back and relax already!! start looking forward to clear blue sea and lush soft sand...ahhh....*bliss!*

starmed

hi all
I'm back!
happy.gif

zhuzhu
congras!!
happy.gif
great news!!
happy.gif
me also want one... :p

mish
wah..your trip's here soon!! good to get away from the haze too...:p

haru
thanks for your recommendation on the spa in patong...was superb!!
happy.gif
went back twice...haha... Fanfan, u should go for a visit when u are in phuket... cheap n good!!

haru

hi starstar,
i'm soooo happy you went to try it!!! good for you!!! happy that you enjoyed it. hope you had a fabulous trip.=D

starmed

haru
seems like the spa has several other branches over thailand..
happy.gif
in BKK too!
happy.gif
gosh...wish I can go for the spa again...the royal thai package is so worth it... 3 hrs long n cost 1000THB. Where to find in singapore?!
happy.gif

fanfan n mish
dun worry too much...I'm sure u gals look great on your AD n your holidays are here soon!
happy.gif

haru

hi starstar,
yup, but i think the phuket one looks bigger in their brochure.kkekek...=P

fanfan,
u gota go try it then!! its located in thailand and its really nice ambience at cheap cheap price!! its called Let's Relax.

starmed

fanfan
yup...if u going to phuket, go to patong. There are 2 branches in patong...go to the one near holiday inn... cos this branch is bigger n nicer..the other one further down is rather small.
happy.gif
they have a few packages...but I feel the royal thai package whihc includes 45min foot reflexology n 2 hrs odd thai herbal massage is most worth it...
happy.gif

haru
sigh..wish I can have a spa in singapore wif such prices...:p

haru

starstar,
thats e same one i went for!! shiok rite? but the hot herbal bag was quite painful..in a shiok way!!hahahaah...

bvbride

hi y'all~

thanks fanfan for sharing the tip abt Relax Inn. getting Holiday Tours to chk if there are vacancies for Beach Villa and then serious calculation starts. package with air tix should cost approx $5K for 5N at BV, additional $100+ for Relax Inn, half board for resort.

got this nagging feeling in my mind.. as much as i love Maldives, i felt that i can go to my fav L** V**** paying that kind of $$...aiyoh...how...
kekeke...i must be gog mad thinking too much.
shall not bore u all with my "should i go or should i not go" ramblings...will update if i realy end up gog okie
happy.gif

Haru: still haunted by shopping bug? me trying to control la. Mango gog to open at Vivo City. My Gosh! btw u chked w your gynae already?
hvg constipation this week. i thnk im getting piles!! there was a little blood when i did a no 2 recently...hmmm...

Hv a happy Friday everyone
happy.gif

kazataza

haru and starstar,
thanks for sharing..but my phuket accomodation will be nearer to Kaho Lak (somewhere north of airport)...so guess have to give it a miss this time
sad.gif

Anw, I bought a HK travel magazine yesterday as it featured 5 resorts of Maldives:

1) Reentai (whole island on your own - for super duper rich lor)
2) W Hotel
3) one &amp; Only Reethi Rah
4) Hilton
5) Anantara !!!!!

As the magazine was published at around 25 Sept, I bet the journalist went around mid Sept..

Of cos, out of these 5 resorts, Anantara was ranked the lowest in terms of service level...seems to have some teething problem

W hotel and One and Only seemed to be the favourite according to the review...but Anantara is the most value for money
happy.gif

And also, in the magazine, it was shown that Anantara water villa bathroom (right in front of the toilet bowl) has a very small glass for u to look thru into the water
happy.gif
better than nothing i guess..

will try to see whether possible for me to upload the reviews from the HK magazine somewhere..but be warned! it's all in traditional chinese..

ryo

Yo Starstar,

Welcome back!!
happy.gif
GREat that you've enjoy the spa over there!

Yo bvbride,

Why not go Maldives first and get ur LV later half of the year? Or the other way round? Kekeke..... Sometimes, I really don't understand loh, getting LV bag really that tempting meh(guys always think this way isn't it? Is it like what guys want for cars(i.e Rims, bodykit) kind of feelings? I guest so ba! Do ur hubby think this way as well? of don't dare to say?? kekeke.....kidding only lah, but generally gals guys got diff liking lah!
anw, don't forget to see whether to buy miles from Fanfan or Adi to cut down some cost!! Able to save u a couple of hundred dollars!
happy.gif

Yo Fanfan,

Please scan and sent the magazine info to me leh! traditional chinese is my favourite!! No problem...
happy.gif

Do u always go to HK?? Kekeke....next time can ask to buy some Camera lens for me....much cheaper there in HK.
happy.gif

Cheers!
happy.gif

ryo

Ohhh......kekeke....I see I see... U never spell out is it becos the system not allowed? Becareful okie, cos there's lots of LV fans out there...:p
Aiya...LasV...so far, u ok taking plane for such a long distance? US is the last place I would wanna to visit.. (Opss.. lots of US fans out here too...:p)
almost total 24hrs flight time leh..

starmed

fanfan
it'll take sometime...did they call ya or anything? u send the receipts to them?

Wu
keke...u tot it's LV bags? u very cute...:p

bvbride
the other destination seem good also...
happy.gif
hmmm...but i think it'll not be as peaceful as in maldives isn't it?

fanfan
how long u over in phuket? can rent a jeep and drive ard...
happy.gif
I did n drove all over the pplace and they have a new mega shopping mall - phuket central festival. The shops there r those u can find in singapore... prices wise..depends on what u buy...i know marks n spencer there more ex than in singapore.
happy.gif

haru

hey girls
my spotting has stopped for 2 days now. yipee! just nice when i was thinkin of seeing gynae i also received a voucher from insurance company for a health check which also includes pap smear. shall go for that soon..

bvbride,
i know!! i am really looking forward to check out Gap, which i really love!! singapore does not have it, but i have bought their lingerie and some clothes before. really love it. i think my shopping craze has mellowed down a lil, phew...think i'll just some lil pampering with a bag or a shoes here and there..kekek..hubby just bot me some clothes from Mooks and Cantebury the other day. love it! anyway i have enuf new clothes to last me til christmas..hahaha..

Wu,
hahahahah!!! i almost fell off my chair when i saw e mix-up.but to be honest at first i also tot LV bag!

hey everyone,
me went to Colbar for lunch today. seems like a natural instinct to go there for a friday lunch. TGIF..
biggrin.gif

kazataza

starstar,
hmm...they never call me leh..but status online showed survey reviewed liao..i also emailed them the expenses receipts liao leh..but no news
sad.gif

i rented jeep the 1st time i went phuket liao..went central festival in june liao..so not preparing to go around...only want to indulge in the resort's facilities and surroundings...if too bored may rent car to drive up north instead to try something different...

Wu,
I'm going HK in Nov for part of my HM..i dun mind helping u to buy..but u must give me exact model and which shop to go and buy lah...cos u know HK lotsa "fake" shops around...i will try to scan asap...now bz with wedding preps (though I'm not doing anything much oso)...

u guys have a good weekend...
gotto clean my new hse again
happy.gif

adelene

Hi all,
Finally finished my works.
Any updates from anyone? Like who is pregnant, who had gave birth? Who is getting married?

Wu,
You anti-US ah? Cannot lah! I'm going there for my honeymoon next sunday leh! Gng to bring alot of soil back.
What's that you wanna buy from Hong Kong? (I lazy to read all the archives I missed.) =P
I will be heading to HK for my business trip this Nov/Dec.

ryo

Yo Fanfan, Adel,

(ya hor fanfan, urs is a extended HM trip!!! so shiok!!!)
I'm thinking of buying a camera lens from HK...me itchy backside, wanna to play with something new. Thanks for offer, let me go work out my sum b4 deciding on which lens... maybe I might just go for a short trip to HK myself...kekek..

Hmmm....can any of u calculate for me roughly how
would it cost for the trip there to HK, for both me and Karen, budget air or SQ, then mid-range hotel, maybe Disneyland trip also....kekek... me too lazy to do research..
happy.gif

Yo Adel,

Me not Anti-US lah...just hated the flight there...and also, NW airline sucks...plane seat so cramp, and can't seems to find any Air-stewards once take off. Went there twice, east coast Boston. Wah say, sit until I constipate ah!!! Then the last time someone heart attack on plane, have to land on Alaska(very nice scenary flying across the snowy mountain), delay for another 2-3hours on plane, cannot go down the plane somemore...by the time reach Japan, already missed the flight. So sianz....

starmed

Wu
happy.gif
hey it's great to go HK end of the year..nice weather!!
happy.gif
haha...agree wi fya abt NW airline...
happy.gif
lousy service.

for me, just wanna visit Hawaii n the disneyland in US...
happy.gif
heard there are 2 disneyland is it? One in LA..the other one is where? anyone know?

fanfan
think it'll take abt a month or so cos they need to collate all the receipts before reimburse together...
happy.gif
if u want to know the exact time, maybe u can email the scheduler who give u the job...
happy.gif

adel
enjoy your trip to US!! U going to which part again? think u mention before but I lost track liao..:p

kazataza

starstar,
for the disneyland in US, one is in LA (Anahiem - duno how to spell) and the other one is @ Florida. The latter one is the much bigger one with different theme parks on its own. More than 4 resorts i think. I went to the LA one before. Frankly speaking, nothing much. And like Wu, I don't really fancy US, though I think Las V and San Fransisco are nice =)

kazataza

Wu,
Did a quick search for you on the Jestar air tix:

SIN-HKG Fri (1545 flight) $128 + $46(SFT) = $174/pax

HKG-SIN Sun (2020 flight) $149 + $60 = $209/pax

Total air ticket charge for 2 pax = $766

Some other airline quotes from Zuji

United Airline - $942 (total for 2 pax including subcharges and taxes)
Fri (7am flight) to HKG
Sun (8pm flight to SIN

Cathay Pacific - $962
Fri (10.10am/1130am flight) to HKG
Sun (9.10am/1135am flight) to SIN

kazataza

For HKG hotels, the price difference is really big depending when you're going...in general, from what I observed for most hotels, after 2nd week of Nov, the rates dropped and the lowest rates are around the week starting 20th until the 1st weekend of Dec...after that the rates creeps up for the Xmas holidays...

For hotels, if you want to stay @ Kowloon Island, you can consider these 3-star hotels:

Prudential (just above Jordon MTR station)
Park Hotel (less than 5 mins walk from TST MTR station)

Personally I prefer the latter.

If you don't mind staying at HK island itself, can consider Cosmo Hotel, which is near Causeway Bay (if i'm not wrong).

All these hotels prices should range from about S$140-S$160 per night for a room
happy.gif

So a rough gague for a 3D2N trip to HK will be:

Air ticket (Jetstar) $766
Hotel Stay $320 ($160 x2)
Total $1086

MTR ticket to Disneyland $25 (HKD50 x 2 for day trip ticket)

Entrance ticket to Disneyland $145 (HKD350 x 2 - weekend more expensive)

Frankly speaking, HK Disneland less than 1 day can walk finish already..that time my bf and I reached around 11am...by 3pm walk finish already... so don't need to plan whole day there
happy.gif

mish

Ladies/gentleman,

I am up since 3am. Am too gan chiong to sleep!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!! today is the day! I am having butterflies in my tummy. and I cant sleep. This is terrible. Anyway i gotta wake up real soon. I am now just waiting for "THE MOMENT". SO excited!

Butterflies wouldnt fly away from my tummy. tell me why!?!?! Oh noooooo. I will peak in after my wedding. Later guys....

mish

I mean i will peep in after my wedding. Prob on Sun. Seeya guys. Enjoyr ur weekend. While I am looking forward for mine...!!

bvbride

hihi y'all~

Mish! cannot sleep at 3am? alamak - actually suffering from that during my AD too la...so ended up with watery puffy eyes on my AD :p
am sure u will feel fabulous non the less!
Enjoy and hope to see u "reporting" back here soon and with your Anantara pix
happy.gif

cheers!

hv a great weekend everyone
happy.gif

ryo

Yo Fanfan,

Wahahaha....that's a very detail the rates from u indeed!!! Thanks so much....wah....HK also need 1K plus just 4 3D2N ah! Hmm...... Have to do my sum liao.
Have u stay at Cosmo Hotel b4? How was it?
Har...Disleyland so small? Looks like it's even smaller than our Singapore Zoo or even bird park ah. HAve u take any rides over there at the Park?

Okie...will do some research liao, at least year end go there, Karen can finally wear her Winter Clothings!
happy.gif

Cheers!
happy.gif

Yo Mish,

Today is ur big Day??? So fast hor! Okie, tell us what happened on Sun!
happy.gif

Enjoy!!!

haru

hey everyone,
so nice that e weekend is here again. went for nice brekkie with hubby and parents at beach road (ate our my hubby's fav hainanese kaya bun) and walked around marina for a while before coming home to clean all the fans in our home and clean e flr. so satisfied now..
kao_clap.gif

hey Wu and starstar,
think e appeal of the US for me are places like grand canyon, e beaches, etc..but my parents are really keen to go to LV soon too since they have recently retired.

hey MISH,
all the best and just enjoy every moment of your special day. i really miss our wedding day and always think back and savour the memories of it..
kao_love.gif

bvbride,
guess what? i almost bot a pair of heels frm Mango just now when i was accompanying my sister to get some clothes for a wedding. but alas, they did not had my size. their smallest size was still too big for me, sob sob..well, it did help me to save $140 tho!

kazataza

Mish,
think you should be enjoying the last few mins of your wedding now...must had been a great one..too bad i didnt bump into you when you were in my area...hahahaha...

Wu
No probs. I like doing research on holidays and HK is one of my favourite place. I didnt stay @ Cosmo before leh. But frankly speaking, I prefer to stay @ Kowloon island much more as it's more lively @ night. Mar i stayed at Wanchai and was bored to tears @ night and took a cab to Causeway Bay...but the shops there oso close pretty early
sad.gif

and yes...their Disneyland i think is smaller than our zoo lor..not much rides...but there's 1 area where u can take photos with the characters (it's considered one of the "ride")..they stand there whole day just to take pics with tourists...the first i saw @ Disneyland..hahah..

only Space Mountain is a more thrill ride (only my bf did it)...the other we enjoyed was the Toy Story one...cos it was sort of like arcard game ride and my bf and i compete on the score..

maybe the period i went not much crowd...all the rides, we didnt queue more than 5 mins..some we just walk straight in can already...

Haru,
Grand Canyon nice ncie =) i want to go back there one day and stay at the lodge resorts there..looks real cool...
LV is nice..there's this M&amp;M world..i oso want 2 go back there to buy nice nice bedsheets for my new home..hahaha

lph

i paid abt $500 for 3d2n during the last new yr. took SQ and stayed at miramar hotel (its stated as a 4star hotel). but i dont like to go there during yr end...not much clothes to buy le. only gd thing is can wear my boots there becoz of the cool weather
happy.gif

someone mentioned abt hawaii...i love tat place so much. waikiki has such soft sand. its a very busy beach for people watching. n i miss the pasta n cheesecake. couldnt find any pasta in singapore tat matches the pasta. my bf keeps wanting to go back.

bvbride

hi y'all

happy MOnday! hvg the blues already. was so tired after a long week last weekend that i slept thru most of Sunday man whao piangz unbelievable man... im a true PIG lor...
my ah lau was so sweet - drove to our fav curry rice stall nearby to ta bao my fav curry rice for me. itz a great feat for him cos he is nt the wake up early on weekend type - just like moi! haha
happy.gif
felt so happy after eating
happy.gif

Wu and other scuba diving enthusiast: hv u guys watched Open Water the movie?? its the story abt a young couple who got stranded out in the Open Sea cos their dive boat forgot about them?

such a scary story and so real!! after watching i kinda got abit paranoid abt gog snorkelling...all the sharks swimming around them and all...
jumped afew times during the show kekekeke

Haru: Heng ahhh if not another $100+ fly out of the window - im trying not to spend on shoes that i dun really wear often such as heels and stilletos cos it can be such of waste of $$$ butttt... saw a fabulous pair of peep toe stilettos at Tangs (VIVO city) from the band BCBG girls.. $189!!!! whoa piangs! still got the itchy i wanna buy feeling after one whole week...but guess most prob not buying la cos wont hv the time to go down VIVO thisweek...hahaha...

ryo

Yo Fanfan, LPH,

Thanks for the info, now I've a rough guide how much it'll cost for the trip liao.
happy.gif

Yo bvbride,

Never watch the movie b4 but most sharks are very shy creature, they jus swim away when you approach them. Don't worry lah, Maldives don't have those man-eating sharks. Most of them there are white tip reef sharks or nurse shark.
happy.gif

starmed

Hi all
hope all had a great weekend....minus the darn haze...seems to be getting worse everyday...
sad.gif

LPH
me me... I'm the one who mention abt US Hawaii....
happy.gif
keke... for me, the main draw to US is Hawaii.... u been there? got any pics? Really keen to go there...
happy.gif
Heard it also got a few islands one right?

bvbride
oh the open water in star movie channel right? saw the thriller of the movie when in thailand... seems scary...u watched liao?

Wu
haha...blame it on sharks movies like open water n Jaws.... that's why a handful of people are terrified of shraks and afraid to go to waters... I'm one of them! haha...:p still have no courage to learn diving though hubby has a diving license...
sad.gif
sigh....how? he kept asking me to go learn but still unable to pluck up the courage...:p

haru

hi bvbride,
i am sooo gian to get a pair of stilettos now..went to Aldo yesterday couldnt find a pair that i wldnt trip and fall while walking.hahah..i think my fav pair still at Mango but dun have my size!!sob sob...

hey starstar,
i have heard hawaii is a real beauty with the nature and all. tink even tho its touristy, shld still visit it if u can.