M Hotel Singapore

xiaokai

Hi dreamy79
i'm also Nov bride.. my AD is 30th, will be taking the Anson Rm, not yet chose the theme too
BTW can i check with all the bride.. the song for the 1st dish serving is provided by the hotel or us?
i have a song in mind don't know how the hotel work with music

kavy77

Hi XiaoKai

I m a Nov Bride too..heeee..one day b4 ur AD ;p I m also taking the Anson room..going for food tasting this coming Mon. Have u went for yours?
Can anyone who already went for food tasting advise me what shld I look out for.

lilostitch12

Hi Xiao Kai,

You can choose your own first dish song if you have one in mind. Your coodinator will meet up with you 2 weeks before your actual wedding and you can inform them all your requests.

We opt to use our own songs also. So we gave all the music files to the coodinator 3-4 days ahead of our actual wedding to try out the songs.

We just had our wedding at the banquet suite last nite and the coodination was really great....

overall the feedback we got for the food is positive..

kavy77

XiaoKai,

I will be having ard 28 tables, dun know will be too cramp anot..U leh?
Hmmm..how cum ur food tasting so late?
Dun think the stage can take alot of ppl
sad.gif

blessedwedding

Hi Cayenne, hw much did u pay for PG with absolute solution?
can i have their contact. Im looking for PG & VG. Any good one with reasonable price?

cayenne

Hi Bell,

My AD photography with absolut resolution costs abt 1.3k. Quite a good price, but tt's cos I booked the package last year. Think it has increase, u may wish to check with them.

I will upload some of my evening highlights (M hotel shots) and let u noe.
happy.gif

cayenne

erushi, mel, kel: emailed u already.
happy.gif

mel: my actual day photography package with absolut resolution does come with montage of AD event. infact my photographer went an extra mile help me to create my pre-wedding montage as well.
happy.gif
no videography though.

keetkeet

Hi Cayenne, ur photos looks great! =)

can I just check ur soleminization setup can accomodate hw many guests?
do they charge for the setup?

alexaphy

Hihi all BTB

i'm oso a nov BTB who sign up last sun.
hope those who went for m hotel wedding show last sun enjoy themseleves. coz hubby & me enjoy it.

btw anyone is BTB on 28 Of Nov 09 for Anson rm?

cayenne

smile, thanks for the compliments. :D

darius/kavy/rebeana: emailed u.
happy.gif

xiaokai: cant PM u. can gimme your email?

kel: the solemnization area at level 10 can accomodate about 20-30 guests. and no charges at all. infact, if u have difficulty finding background music, M hotel will provide them as well. for my wedding, I provided all the music (cocktail,first dish, 2 march-ins, dinner background).

keetkeet

hi cayenne, tks for the info, i also managed to confirm w simon last sun that the solemnization setup is foc =o)

but i am bit concerned on whether the chairs and table can be removed quickly enuf, as i intend to only have abt 15-20min between end of solemnization to start of reception
did u face the same problem?

mfong

hi all, me n my hubby hav signed up last sun for m hotel. Am abit concern on the food quality. Anyone who had their wedding there can advise on e food served at the anson rm?

xiaokai

cayenne,
my email is [email protected]

next wed i'm going for my food tasting..
are we suppose to tell them the blah blah thing that we want on that day? music le.. montage le
or will they have a brief meeting with us??
haven't choice the wedding gifts yet le..

alexaphy

hi erushi
think u haf email to m hotel coordinators to get updated wedding themes. as for favour, heard fr coordinator.. they wil come w new favour as & when.

wonder could anyone share their wedding photos of anson room?

btw anyone is BTB on 28 Of Nov 09 for Anson rm?

dodolet

xiaokai, I also have my food tasting on dis coming wednesday.. 22/10. ^^, you are taking the anson or banquet suite? ^^

Oh.. Simon emailed me the cards design and the banquet suite theme for this year recently. pm me if u wanna have the photos.

cayenne

Kel: No worries abt the removing of the solemnisation setup. My solemnisation starts abt 6.25pm, and ended at abt 6.40pm. Everthing was removed promptly.
happy.gif

XiaoKai: Emailed you.
happy.gif
During food tasting, they will only pass u the invites, check with u on the food presentation/taste/service/etc. You only have to do the selection of music, wedding favours, wedding theme, final confirmation, etc 2-3 wks before ur actual day.