Losing Virginity

Malisa

I'm a little confused. I'm 29 years female and am in a relationship with a nice man for more then a year. He recently suggested gently that we shd take our relationship further by having sex. I'm a virgin but he is not. I wld like to explore sex with him but feel a bit guilty and confused as I come from a strict Christian background. We plan to marry in a few years. Shd I actually wait until marriage or just go ahead with sex? Not sure what to do..

ing1

I'm a little confused. I'm 29 years female and am in a relationship with a nice man for more then a year. He recently suggested gently that we shd take our relationship further by having sex. I'm a virgin but he is not. I wld like to explore sex with him but feel a bit guilty and confused as I come from a strict Christian background. We plan to marry in a few years. Shd I actually wait until marriage or just go ahead with sex? Not sure what to do..
"take relationship further" shld mean getting married, not getting laid. If you are already feeling guilty, then why do it?

Katejake

The answer is quite simple really. Listen to your heart. From your post, I think you lean more towards not wanting to do it yet. If that's the case, then be honest about it and let your boyfriend knows it. If he truly loves you, he will respect your decision and will wait. =)

justinoNbN

hi good day, my advice better to wait until your marry day. coz once give one time, he will ask more before yours marry.
Human is always greedy.

buddhabar

If you are feeling horny, or you feel it's the right time and he's the right guy you would like to have sex with, please go ahead. Sex is a experience and pleasure of a lifetime for almost everyone. But giving in to him due to pressure is an absolute NO NO.
" i gave it to him because he asked for it " how bimbo does that sounds to you

Which one do you love more?
Your virginity
Your nice bf whom you want as your husband to be.

If you love your virginity more, then break up with him and stop wasting both your time. You are not ready for a relationship yet. Neither are you ready for a marriage.

If you love him more, then make love to him and tell him it's a commitment for the next step since both of you have been together for more than a year.

Malisa, I have a very bad news what Religion did to human throughout History. don't be shock.
you want me to show you what they support in World War 2 and Dark ages ?
Christian and Islam included.

nobody care you are virgin or not.

pwrlara1990

keep true to yourself. dont let in just because a 'nice man' wants it. if he cant wait and your relationship falters cause of this, you need to ask yourself whats the r/s grounded on in the first place.