Looking for cheap lawyers and accept installment payment for divorce fee.

Miss Lee

I'm a SPR mother of two Singaporean sons. I just gotten my PR on July 2015.

I been together with my husband nearly 10 years and I would like to file a divorce after married for more than 3 years going to 4 years.

Unfortunately, my husband does not agree on the divorce but he didn’t mention any request on the term regarding my divorce request.

I and my current husband have already bought BTO together which is still under building progress.

As I’m the only financial support for myself and kids or somehow husband, so I got financial constrain when come to divorce fee. It will be very good if anyone can recommend me a lawyer who accept instalment payment.

I got some question which I unsure and not sure what should I do.
  1. If my husband does not agree to divorce, will be consider as contested divorce?
  2. Can I keep the BTO for myself and my kids after I file the divorce?
  3. Can I keep the rental house from HDB which I currently living?
  4. Is there any lawyer allow me to made payment via instalment plan?
Hopefully there is someone can help me or advise me what & how should I do.

Thank you.

Babyface84xo

I'm a SPR mother of two Singaporean sons. I just gotten my PR on July 2015.

I been together with my husband nearly 10 years and I would like to file a divorce after married for more than 3 years going to 4 years.

Unfortunately, my husband does not agree on the divorce but he didn’t mention any request on the term regarding my divorce request.

I and my current husband have already bought BTO together which is still under building progress.

As I’m the only financial support for myself and kids or somehow husband, so I got financial constrain when come to divorce fee. It will be very good if anyone can recommend me a lawyer who accept instalment payment.

I got some question which I unsure and not sure what should I do.
  1. If my husband does not agree to divorce, will be consider as contested divorce?
  2. Can I keep the BTO for myself and my kids after I file the divorce?
  3. Can I keep the rental house from HDB which I currently living?
  4. Is there any lawyer allow me to made payment via instalment plan?
Hopefully there is someone can help me or advise me what & how should I do.

Thank you.

i've sent u a pm

JaneLi

1)Yes,unless stated otherwise.
2)No you can't, unless he agrees to remove his name from the flat.
3)Yes you can, as long as rental is paid.
4)There is actually quite a few in singapore, more like law firms not individual laywers though.

Sharoncheng

I'd recommend ************* to anyone in need of a good family or divorce lawyer. He's one of the best here in SG.

donnasy

If you are looking for a divorce lawyer with reasonable fees, I can suggest our lawyer, Mr. Godwin of ************* LLC. He is a very committed person, and he will inform you of the entire process of your divorce. PM me if you want to know more about my parents' divorce journey with Mr. Godwin.