How do I remove a thread/message that I posted?

stars03

Hi, i posted a thread in a few topics to sell my item and it has been sold already. However still have alot of pp responding. How do i remove the thread i placed? Pls advise asap

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Stars,

As per your e-mail request, the threads have been removed.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

sabjac

Hi Chin Leng,

I have accidentally posted twice. Can you help me to delete the post at 05:49pm? Thanks

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Aquager,

Done.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

wendyl

hi chin leng,

can u help mi to delete the post stated at 1.17pm.
Topics: Market place n exchange corner = about Olympic camera.

i posted twice.Thanks.

lynda_low78

Hello Chin Leng

Like to check with you how do I delete a posting which I have made?? The posting is made on 9-Dec-2005.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Lydna,

Send us an e-mail indicating the exact location of the thread or post. Also, please provide us the reason for removal. We'll help to remove if possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

sdblues

Hi Chin Leng,
Referring to Bridal Boutiques & Services, under the thread on WL Bad Services:

I think the thread on WL Bad Services is not justifiably put alongside WL's main thread, and I reckon the thread on WL Bad Services should be put down since someone has indirectly accused me of being "unfair" and even launched biased remarks against me and WL with all due respects. I believe I have been just in my fair reasons, not leaning towards any bridal shops. Kindly review the thread and remove at your discretion. Apologies for any ill-phrased remarks put up my me.

Thank you.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Little_Sweet,

We don't see the need to remove the thread. Instead, your post has been removed. Please feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

pocah

hi, i also accidentally posted the thread twice.. regarding the white molds on the walls.. kindly remove one...

many thanks!!

redpinkroses

Hi Chin Leng,
I sent you two emails to request your assistance to remove a image file on an old post of mine. Details are in the email I sent you. I do have a valid reason for this request. If you need an explaination before agreeing, can we correspond privately by email? Haven't heard from you and thought I'd post a message here. Please help, thanks.

redpinkroses

Hi Chin Leng,

I think you missed out on my request. The post that I requested to be removed is still there. Could you please help?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Roses,

Can you email me again? I can't seem to identify your message. Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Leng.