How do I remove a thread/message that I posted?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Let us know the text you want to change and we'll edit for you. Alternatively, you can repost a new message and we'll delete the first message after that.

Jehvy

I have a message that I want to remove and change the details. How do I go about doing it? I've reported the post

bluemini

Hi Chin Leng,

Can I check does admin auto delete the posts we created? If yes, when will the deletion be done after we posted them?
I realized that all my created post in Nov 2014 were deleted without any notification.
Appreciate your advise. Thanks.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chin Leng,

Can I check does admin auto delete the posts we created? If yes, when will the deletion be done after we posted them?
I realized that all my created post in Nov 2014 were deleted without any notification.
Appreciate your advise. Thanks.
We did not enable any auto-delete function.

We found threads posted by you in November:

http://singaporebrides.com/weddingf...aterball-couple-singing-holiday-wishes.21494/
http://singaporebrides.com/weddingforum/threads/giveaway-brand-new-wedding-stickers.21411/

And in our 'Report' database, you had used it to request us to remove these threads posted by you. The requests were made on 12 November, 6 and 10 December :

'WTS: Brand New Box Authentic Precious Moments Christmas Waterball Couple Singing (Holiday Wishes)'
'WTS: Brand New Gifts for Birthday / Christmas'
'WTS: Taiwan Currency'

bluemini

Hi Chin Leng,

Thanks for your reply. I have found the threads last night.
I have previously submitted reports to seek help to edit the text as I am unable to edit the text on the stated locations for some of my posts.
Is Singaporebrides forum about to allow us to do editing ourselves as my requests have not been assisted yet (I think I have submit too many reports to seek for assistance on the editing) :p

keke99

hi Chin Leng, just curious, may I know why there isn't a function that allows us to delete / edit our posts?

as it will save you a lot from trouble from attending to individual delete / edit requests. on our end (the forum users), sometimes i imagine its quite stressful to wait for undesirable posts to be deleted..

hope you can address this feedback

Stayhopeful

Hi Chin Leng,

Can you help me to delete this post as the package has been sold and i am still receiving enquiries from other forumers. Do not want to waste their time on this.

Thank you.

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

All requests to remove threads or posts have been done. In future, please use the report function. It'll be easier and faster. Thank you. :)

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Done.

Hi all,

In future, for deleting of threads please use the "report" function, it's the preferred method. :)

It's more private and we'll get a notification.

winter86

May i know how to post a new threads/post?

I have some facial/slimming package to let go.

Thanks for your help and advise.

Winter

Janet Leong

Hi Chin Leng,

Can you assist to remove the thread that I have posted few mths ago? Thanks!

Is for My Dream Wedding. It has been sold few mths ago.