Hilton Hotel

sun96

hi rosewood

u've decided to choose hilton!! great!!
so u'll be part of HILTON family!!!
233838.gif

btw, wat other additional perks did u request fr june huh?? since u r gg down to sign e contract w june tis sat, c whether u hv e chance to see e suite... ke ke

rosewood

Thanks everybody,

Aftering narrowing down between traders and hilton, i 've decided to go for Hilton. Thanks for the input and support from u people.

Ok, i see if can view the suite. Thanks for reminding. Gosh, meeting her on Christmas day erh...

jozy

Hi Elin,

Yes, decided on hilton liao. finally....

AD is 19th Feb 06.

You leh, quick decide, I super KS, already book for 06.

sun96

hi rainne & rosewood

woh... more n more hilton brides...
let me update e table once both of cfm e contract...

sun96

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Wedding Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">No. of Tables</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Co-ordinator</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">11/09/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">nes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">01/10/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">sadnil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Inn of Happiness</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">08/10/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">stars</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">38-40</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">06/11/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">sun96</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-35</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">26/11/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">akemi15</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Vista Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-22</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font></td></tr></table>

sun96

hi rainne

not sure lei, tot of asking them abt e bridal suite but seems lyk all not so active in tis thread liao
fr e table, e earliest holding e wedding banquet in hilton is nes which is on Sep 05...

jozy

harlow...think can update mine too. Mine confirm liao, just waiting to sign contract. yippy!

Date : 19/02/2006 Grand Ballroom, table 30. June.

Yes lor, funny that none of us have saw the suite yet leh.

rosewood

Mine not confirm yet. Tentatively 8th Oct Vista room. Update u once finalise
happy.gif
I meet both June and Jac leh. Also dunno who will be my offical coordinator.

sun96

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Wedding Date</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">No. of Tables</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Co-ordinator</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">11/09/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">nes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">48</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">01/10/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">sadnil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Inn of Happiness</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">08/10/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">stars</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">38-40</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">06/11/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">sun96</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30-35</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">26/11/05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">akemi15</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Vista Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20-22</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">19/02/06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">rainne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">June</font></td></tr></table>

stars03

Hey girls,

Been a while since i came in..wow so many hilton brides.. I also haven got a chance to view the suite yet..anyone got pics pls share wif me okie..
happy.gif

Hey rosewood,
If u confirm wif hilton on the 8th Oct 2005, then we both be able to see each other on that day..hee hee..coz my AD is also 8th Oct 2005 but at the Grand Ballroom.. So fun huh..

My coordinator is June coz she is the only one i liaise with so far..Very nice and friendly lady..Btw check wif u girls.. Many many litred of beer r u all given in yr perks huh? I forgot to ask and saw from the thread that some of u is 30L and some is 22L so which is the rite one? :p N wat beer is it? tiger or other brand?

jozy

Hi stars,

Oh! So you are the one who had took up 8/10/05 Grand ballroom! Rosewood wanted that day for the ballroom, but had been taken. *grin*

I'm trying to persuade her to take up the Grand Ballroom. Keke.

Hey, seems like none of us saw the bridal suite leh. June is my co-ord too. What you mean by nice and friendly ah? I trying VERY hard to click with her leh.

I am negotiating with her on the beer. How much are you asking for? The package stated 22.7L.

rosewood

Well, we like the date of 8th Oct but we cant afford 40 tables leh. Too bad, 9th Oct has been taken so we have to try other dates if we are taking the grand ballroom. Thanks Stars, let see how it goes. Meanwhile default date is 8th Oct.
biggrin.gif

rosewood

Hi Sun96,

I have seen my contract. It is to be signed by June. Does it means she will be the coordinator? Seems like both of them works together. It doesnt matter who will be then. Anyway, will check with them when sign....

sun96

hi rosewood

june is e banquet mgr so contract def will be signed by her... for my case, june was e one following up so i suppose she'll be my coordinator ba...

elinwokk

Rainne, beer has 30L and 22.7L barrels I understd. But June told a good friend of mine Hilton only has 22.7L barrels when a 30L upgrade was promised to them prior. So it really deps on who-said-what and what-June-say in the end. You better double check. And, yes, LOL, she is someone not easy to click with type
happy.gif

jozy

harlow elin,

har? promise 30Litre then in the end say dun have such litre?

Aiyah, then how like that. With 65 glasses of beer, i scare not enough leh.

sun96

hi rainne

then u should ask for more fr june... norm more tables she might able to give more...
i heard fr forum tat she can even give u free beer thru' out yr wedding dinner... or u request free beer first, c whether she agrees anot...

elinwokk

Yah, Rainne, a bit strange isnt it? I thought so too. Thus, certainly illicits wariness of the likes of cooridinators like that. Although, like Sun96 said, I have heard (depends on luck and mood) free beer has been given before. One thing, I think you have to also work out if guests are more wine or beer drinkers to make most of your requests
happy.gif
Hope advice have been of help

jozy

hi sun and elin,

thanks for sharing with me. Free flow? Aiyo, how to ask like that. Will try to see if I can get more beer, coz I'm afraid she would say I have already got the red wines..

sun96

hi rainne
i'm tinking tat if most of e guests prefer wine then even she give u free flow beer she oso not lu ki... rite??
234377.gif

thick skin abit (no harm asking ma), can save u quite some $$ on beers lei if yr guests turn out prefer beer...

elinwokk

No progress Sun96. It is christmas and still bogged down with Christmas shoppings. What about you? Say, what sort of perks did you get with signing up with Hilton?

sun96

hi elin

e perks are quite similar as stated in hilton pkg... btw, hv u made an appointment w june to discuss further on their pkg &amp; hv u seem their ballrm??

u mean so far none u hvn't visited any of e hotels?? when's yr AD then?? u must act fast in deciding yr banquet venue if not yr ideal hotel might not be available on yr AD... kiasu a bit is ok one esp on banquet venue
234467.gif

elinwokk

You mean to say the perks you got were exactly the same as in the perks stated??? Alamak lugi man! and then you also have so many tables! I think the beer maybe not enough, but I suppose the wine should be sufficient lah. Invitation cards and car passes also only the min stated? Aiyoh, quite ciam leh. Many brides said most of the min. given is not going to be enough one. This June is also too much. She should have given you more perks. But yes Sun96
happy.gif
you are right, banquet must be more kaisu one .. hee hee .. at least we are both on the same page

sun96

hi elin

i supposed u've met june n discuss liao since u knew her pkg so well... &amp; wat perks u actually ask fr her huh??
dun tink i'm lugi lor coz it really depend on individual wat e couple require when they requested for perks... for beer, i tink tat amount will be quite sufficient as most of my guests prefer wine... n some more there'll be liquor... as for invitation cards n car passes, i've chk w june n she said no prob to give me some more if really not enough... but i tink mostly is more than enough...
so dun worry as june can be flexible at times one... u juz need to tell her wat u need n she sure can help if within her limit...

btw, i still dun noe yr AD lei... u hv few dates in mind liao?? is 2005 or 2006 huh??

swyong

anybody had wedding in hilton vista room ?nice ?
how is the ambience and deco ?
anyphoto to share for vista room ?

sun96

hi helen

ummm... tis thread dun hv vista rm foto, only e grand ballrm photo was posted by one of our members

vista rm is long shape, e ambience/deco is nice too, best if u can see for yrself...

btw, how many tables u hv huh? coz vista rm max is less than 22 or 25 ba...

swyong

i think most probably i will have 20 tables .
mine one is on sunday . but i think that day is not in peak season ,dont know they can upgrade me to grand ball room without any charges or not ? :p

elinwokk

Hahahah, Sun96, you are funny
happy.gif
no lah. Where got talk to June?? Havent even sourced for banquet venues yet rem? But married friends gave feedback and many marrying friends who are sourcing now. Words spread around very fast in our small Singapore community. Actually read from earlier posting you were asking Rosewood what additional perks she got from Hilton. But since your perks are about the same as the norm from Hilton, maybe she was the same situation as you. Do keep all of us updated on perks, as you said June is "quite flexi". Then maybe, I can join your Hilton Family too
happy.gif

sun96

hi helen

u always can request one so suggest u make an appointment w june &amp; tok to her abt it...

u prefer e grand ballrm more than e vista ballrm??

btw, when's yr AD huh??
234844.gif

sun96

hi elin
ic, u still hvn't start sourcing huh... juz i said earlier must start fast hor!!!
234849.gif

is more ideal for u to make an appointment w june n fr there she can explain to u her pkg details n show u e ballrm depend on yr no of tables u required... fr there, u can request fr her additional perks which u tink is necessary...

anyway, hope tat u too can become member of hilton family!!!

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year to u!!!

rosewood

sun96, I loveeeeeeed your gif file!!
Merry Christmas to all potential Hilton Brides as well as ex-Hilton Brides. Cheers!

rosewood

Hi Elin,

Sun96 is right. It all depends on individual need for the additional perks you required. You gotta see the ballroom and talk to the coordinator first.

I felt that all perks are about the same for most hotel as they are very competitive. Is just the matter of plus minus here and there with reference to the money that you are paying for.

You gotta judge between the location, ambient, menu etc etc etc. Secondary consideration might be : beer, wine cockage fee , free projector usage, what if u wanna upgrade fish($$) etc etc etc.

good luck to your hunt
happy.gif

jozy

Harlow everyone
biggrin.gif

I've managed to view the bridal suite. Fabulous and big leh. Very cosy and nice. 2 bathroom as well.

sun96

hi rainne

i tink there'll be more than 1 bridal suite if there r more than 1 couple getting marry on e same day...

e bridal suite's living rm &amp; bedrm r together or separate???

did u take foto of e suite??
wink.gif

jozy

Hi sun,

Actually hor, the bridal suite is the executive suite, there are no bridal suite one.

Every floor there is one executive suite at the extreme corner on the right. Very nice, the door face u when you walk towards it one.

Then when u open up the door, on the left is the living room, on the right is the bedroom. There is one bathoom at the living room, the other bathroom at the bedroom area.

Very cosy and nice, romantic is not the word.
Alas, I didn't bring my camera lah. sorry sorry.

swyong

Hi sun96
mine is at jan 2006 .since i am thinking to have 15 -20 tables only .so i cant take the grand ballroom but only vista room .i not sure vista room is nice or not .but the grand ballroom is nice (from the pic in this thread ) .