Good facial to recommend

fuyutsuki

I have one to recommend in the west. She's a home-based beautician at teck whye at teck whye.

So far, i have gone for about 4 times and overall, i find her service good. She'll determine the treatment according to your skin condition that day. A facial session by her takes about 2.5 - 3 hrs, $35 includes eyebrow trimming, hand & shoulder massage and machines used at other salons. My skin condition has improved but facial is quite subjective. It may suits me but not others, so you can try once and see how's your skin condition after that.

This beautician works 7 days a week, think the last appt should be 7 pm. one good thing about her is she will try to accomodate your preferred timing so you can go anytime u r free.

Anybody interested can contact Joey @ 92308798
happy.gif

baby_angel

Hi Fuyutsuki. your home based beautician at teck whye, where is she located? i stay around the area so might consider giving it a try..

Her name is Joey? Thks!!

vennice

Hi Ladies, anyone has recommendations for good and reliable beautician for facial at $50 below, in the west - Bukit Batok, Bukit Gombak, Choa Chu Kang area? Thanks!! :)

cadencetripp

I have a package with Porcelain Face Spa at Cantonment Road. Very good and skillful therapist. And the ambience is great. highly recommend.

faith1

Hi,

i know of 1 beautician at Pioneer (Jurong West) in fact she is still my beautician now and i have been with her for abt 5 years already. She is not pushy for package and she is the boss herself. That's what i like about her not pushy and of cause on her skill.

Price start from $58 onwards - basic facial include 1 ampil + mask + eyebrow trimming + shoulder massage.

Kindly PM me if you are interested
happy.gif

friends78

Hi

I did my regular facial in home based HDB @ Woodlands. Very Cheap and good and she has all the nec equipment. PM me if interested.

lokiewedslydia

Cadence Tripp (cadencetripp)
Username: cadencetripp

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 1:16 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a package with Porcelain Face Spa at Cantonment Road. Very good and skillful therapist. And the ambience is great. highly recommend.

hi cand.

is ther any particular therapist tt u'd recommend?
i'd lk to do a trial wif em.

thank u!

zoel

few day ago , try a home based at bukit batok.
i feel very good and her price very reasonable.
highly recommended. thumb up ^_^

ninz

I recommend Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer for dry skin. I use it as my basic year-round moisturizer. I can get those fine bumps on my cheeks that are a dry skin problem. I have never had any since I started using this several years ago.
TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry)

In the winter, I sometimes use MK Oil Free Hydrating Gel. I can get breakouts in my chin area so this is moisturizing but not too much to cause breakouts in my oily areas.

Oil-Free Hydrating Gel (Normal/Oily Skin)

For uber dry, I have used this before too:
Intense Moisturizing Cream (Dry Skin)

If you can't tell, I really like Mary Kay moisturizers. They work for me. Everyone's skin is different but I think, for the money, you are getting good quality product and the jars aren't tiny little things.

may220578

I tried home based facial in sengkang
she using Dermalogica .
After many such treatments happening outside, I really prefer to go to home facial. Enough is enough

makeup_junkie

Hi Ladies,

Not sure how comfortable u guys are with home based facial services, if yes u guys may want to contact my friend who is a freelance beautician who does home based facial..meaning she will go to ur house and do it in the comfort of ur own home, for people staying in hougang area i believe it will be even more convinent for her and her price is very reasonable..only $28 for a facial..can call her at 97389895 her name is Vee or visit her website at www.facialtreatmentsingapore.com

Yupz.. I tried.. very details.. especially u may have ur own products... and how u can fully make use of them.. totally not pushy... $45 nett for deep cleansing...

dompz

i love MVO Gentle Cleanser. It has ground jade to gently exfoliate and lots of good stuff in it. Smells like lavender and doesnt leave my skin tight and dry.
I have to use a makeup removing cleanser (Aveeno) at night to get all the sunscreen makeup and dirt off, but this works well in the morning. Love it.

lokiewedslydia

hi all

i have been gg to porcelain face spa
i hrd gd reviews abt em hence i decided to try

its $280/session - very ex!

thou ther is no hard sell ther r super smart to mk u sign the package n give FREE products (which u have to buy constantly in the future for maintenance)

their products r good if u have oily skin but they r way way way overpriced......

for eg. this serum called flawless tt cost $238 per 30ml tube

i guess their facial n beauty regime is very gd for ppl who doesnt travel alot for work

i mus say if nt for the nature of my job as an aircrew i believe their facial cld have done wonders for my face

but sadly, it backfired as my face is now super sensitive, prone to redness, very dry n flaky, with open pores due to FIERCE extractions, constant pimples (one after another)

it is my 8th session ytd, n true enough a new pimple is developing!

sorry for ranting! hehe..

goodluck to all!

fetus

I use ponds face lotion, its in a type of jar with a blue lid, you can get it at any drug store or walmart or probably anywhere really. They also have an off brand of it at dollar general type places, with all the same ingredients in the same order, just cheaper. I have a dry/combination type of skin and i have been using it for years and it works great for me, i don't feel any dry skin throughout the day at all.

kimberly14

Clinque - Moisture One (Excellent, about $15) for dry skin. It moisturizes and firms.

even better:

Origin - Crystal Cleanser (about $12.99), for any kind of skin. It softens and firms.

Both of those are found in department stores like Filenes, Lord and Taylor, or Bloomingdales.

For OTC (Over the counter)

You can try Oil of Olay Daily Facial Cleanser
and for an exfoliant, you could try Apricot Scrub by St. Ives.

la_belle

I have been with this salon called Beauteous for quite a while now, I like their service very much, not pushy at all. And their results is very gd, cos my face is sensitive and full of pimple, always break out after facial if the products is not good, but after doing their facial, my skin improve a lot, now my skin is not that sensitive and oily, would recommand if your skin is like mine.

cherylc

i was with body contours for a long time... if you get the experienced staff, the facial is actually quite good especially their vitamin c ones... you might be asked to sign up packages though. but now i follow my doctor who has left body contours to his own clinic and doing something called hydrofacial. it is not as comfortable or relaxing as a facial but it is not too bad for results... it is supposed to exfoliate and hydrate at the same time without need for extraction which is what i like, as i don't like having extractions done. costs about 120 each time.

bellas

Dear all,

I just tried the Hydra Facial at a clinic located at Bukit Merah.

It was real good! My skin feels highly moisturized after the facial and much smoother now.
happy.gif

justamum

Hi.

I am letting go a facial package with Zen Beauty @ Novena Sqaure 2.

10 x $288 Meditrina facial
free one year remove of 'you pao'
free 3 x foot reflex and 3 x back massage

The package is $2888.
Please qoute me a reasonable price if u are keen.
Hp: 9 8 5 5 4 5 6 0

Thank you ^_^

senoritabella

Hi ladies,

I've recommended my beautician to many others who well-benefited from her facial treatment and service. I would like to share this with all of you as well
happy.gif

I've sensitive skin wiith acne and prone to breakouts too. Ever since I stick to her Oxygen Deep Cleansing Facial treatment, my skin condition improved a lot and my colleagues even notice it
happy.gif
Her Oxygen Deep Cleansing machine works to unclog your pores completely, flushing out all the toxins without causing any redness or swelling. Actually during the treatment process, you will feel comfortable and cooling on your face. You will feel your skin smoother and cleaner and glowing after the treatment and as the bacteria are killed during the treatment, my breakouts/acnes are well under controlled too
happy.gif
In fact the redness of my acne reduces greatly and my pores were unclogged after each treatment.

3min walking distance from the Chinese Garden MRT and what I like is the conducive condo-environment. Very reasonable and affordable rate@$58. If you are keen to give it a try, contact dianna-91828565

sparklelove

Hi, have anyone tried Bella before? I saw on facebook that they are having a promo now for their skincare therapy at only $28. Thought of signing up and bringing my mum along too. :) please share if u had tried!

ezfashion

Recommend Yishun Facial Retail

BeauStatic

Look for Canris, her shop located at blk 156 yishun street 11 #01-114. but she has just shift to the next unit. tel: 64826040, hp 98464459.
She shares with a manicure pedicure owner. So i think it is a good combination.

You may go her retail and try out the first trial package at only $38. She is not pushy and will not push you to buy her products.

She has never ask me to purchase their product since i told her im lazy to apply. She will just keep me inform if there are great promotion of the products.

She is friendly and nice lady. I find everytime i finish my facial my face glow. So do my mum, she look younger after few treatment without knowing. Till one day i took out her few yrs back photo. I see the great difference in facial over long term.

You may like to quote the first time trial $38 to book a appointment with her. Just inform her you see from internet by her customer shuxian.

crayolagirl

Hey Shyanne,
How much is a facial at Supreme QX? I tried checking out their webbie but it seems like the prices there are for spa treatments
happy.gif

misspanny

Dun go to Supreme QX Spa! Their packages r exp and they are very insistent on hard selling. After a first trial they will insist you take up their package and after just 2 treatments they prompt me to top up my package when the original package that I signed up could still last me for at least another 20 treatments. I think that is crazy! Furthermore their therapist skills are quite superficial. Their promotion for SG brides forum is just another kind of sale gimmick. My advice to all is not to even give it a fist try.

Heard many facial salons will ask you sign package. Thereafter they will try to persuade you to top up your package or buy their products for use at home to achieve better results.

Luckily my friend recommended my girlfriend a set of products. Now she can do facial on her own at home, simple to use and takes about 10mins. Plus the daily facial items.

dodo_tay

Can try my beautician at buangkok.
Been with them for years and so far so good
Very comfortable with them.
No hard selling, good ambience, good skills, using reputatable products.
U can visit their website at www.narava.com.sg

patricamum

I'm trying this home based facials from Arzu for some time now. Frankly I did facials from many so-called famous and popular salons. But this one truly stands out - very relaxing and the price is very reasonable. She is very gentle and soft and never bothered me with hard selling which somewhat takes away the tension of saying NO :)

She also uses very good product of international brand. You can see and feel the effect pretty soon. Along with massage, she also gives head, shoulder and back massage for free which I really find very relaxing. Even the extraction is not at all painful.

First time she gave me 30% discount and the total price as only $38 for full 90 minutes. Can't even believe it :)

I would highly recommend her if you are looking for good facials at reasonable price!!
Her Number +65-97747722
http://arzubeautycare.com/
https://www.facebook.com/ArzuBeautyCare/

ezfashion

Recommend Yishun Facial Retail

BeauStatic

Look for Canris, her shop located at blk 156 yishun street 11 #01-114. but she has just shift to the next unit. tel: 64826040, hp 98464459.
She shares with a manicure pedicure owner. So i think it is a good combination.

You may go her retail and try out the first trial package at only $38. She is not pushy and will not push you to buy her products.

She has never ask me to purchase their product since i told her im lazy to apply. She will just keep me inform if there are great promotion of the products.

She is friendly and nice lady. I find everytime i finish my facial my face glow. So do my mum, she look younger after few treatment without knowing. Till one day i took out her few yrs back photo. I see the great difference in facial over long term.

You may like to quote the first time trial $38 to book a appointment with her. Just inform her you see from internet by her customer shuxian.

Update: Shop has shift to blk 731 yishun near Yishun MRT. Contact details remain.
I have been with Beastatic since 2011 till now and continue. Lately i bought one cleansing brush come with cleanser for $108 which is currently on promotion.
If you are keen, http://www.shuxianblog.com/mary-kay-skinvigorate-cleansing-brush/ you may wish to take a look how it looks like.
If you are looking for reliable go to beastatic and say you recommend by shuxian through online.
I always have crack lips, canris is kind enuff to take care my lips at all time, and will keep me some small bottle of cream to use for my cracking lips or when i have rashes outbreak.
No charges and i really appreciate her such service.
i have try the DPL, it really lighten my freckles, although i know freckles can never remove and i have to live with it. But at least DPL can help me lighten and make my skin look more radiance. I was waiting for her DPL promotion that is coming during mothers day in May. Stay tune or you can whatsapp her for more information.