Does anyone know how to stop eating?

issitover

Hi all..

I'm a binger. I binge and binge and snack and snack and I can't stop !!! I tell myself that I'm getting fat and yet I can't stop. I think about eating all the time. Anyone has similar problem??

Also, sometimes I hate myself for eating so much that I exercise or puke stuff out. I hope that's not considered bullemia but I dunno how else to stop.

How?

bellrin8880

Hi Jill

You can try to take Nikken's Go Signal (Japan brand). It will help you to detox and bowel system. If you were to take it before your meal, you will feel full but if you take it after your meal, it will help you to detox.

Go Signal will not make you feel weak after you flush out the impurities from the body.

If interested can email me [email protected]

issitover

hi sunnyday,

i'm not overweight.. my BMI is about 19.. but if i continue eating it'll prolly go up up up.. i try to restrict what i eat at times so that i don't balloon.. but sometimes after "tahan-ing" for a while.. i go on super snack fest agn.

i was dieting alot during my pre-wedding prep.. but nw tht it's over.. i'm "making up" for it

hello88

your BMI only 19 so u're in the ideal range...please dun go down further otherwise u're gonna be underweight. U super snack once a while is ok...just eat healthy.

ariesta

hi jill, haha, u sound like my old self... i used to snack all the way... think my record was that i ate non-stop for the whole weekends! i changed my snacks to the healthy type, e.g. i would put grapes in the freezer, once frozen, the grapes r like sorbet. very yummy. but still not helping... so i start doing sports. very effective... u can't eat when u r jogging or playing bad-minton. the idea is to occupy urself with activities tat dun allow u to eat. Things to note:
1. find out at wat times u tend to over-binge. At work, at home...etc E.g. at home.
2. why r u over-binging? bored, hungry..etc. E.g. bored.
3. tink of activities tat will reduce the chances of u being at the place, wanting to eat. E.g. take up courses, e.g. yoga, pilates...etc, find frens to do sports....

Hi Jill,

You restrict your diet too much until you get so hungry and binge-eat. Please eat your normal 3 meals, eg. 1 bowl of noodles or rice with meat and veget. Make sure you feel full then you won't suffer from hunger attacks. I went through this before in my teens but I didn't force myself to puke them out.

Please stop forcing yourself to puke out the food. I read from magazines that our gastric acid will corrode the teeth and turn them yellow! That is why girls suffering from bulimia have yellowish and ugly teeth.

You must also learn to be kinder to yourself and do not aim for 'perfect' weight. Noone is perfect in this world. Just aim for a healthy BMI like what you have now!
happy.gif

issitover

yeah.. I know puking is bad too.. but sometimes it's hard - feel so guilty after eating like a pig.

i think i snack when i'm bored. when i'm at work. in fact i do nothing but think of munching when i'm at sitting down doing work (other that when i'm walking ard when i'm at work hahaha)

i try to exercise also, once a week.. maybe twice if i can get up butt off. I'll use my clothes as a gauge of whether i'm putting on too much weight. haha

pinkloveang

Jill. I'm just like you. But I stricted myself to very strict exercise. I ran on the treadmill in the gym for 30 days. 45 mins each. Fast. I dropped all my water weight. Now i'm lazy to hit the gym, so I just skip lunch. But i make sure I get my breakfast n dinner.

cloudeaglestone

Hi jill, are you still having the problem of eating too much? I guess.. it's due to your emotions (stress, boredom, unhappiness etc) that would trigger a binge. And later you would feel so guilty and angry that you would diet/puke/exercise excessively for the next few days/weeks. But when you deprive yourself of food that you like, there would come a day when you would start bingeing again, and would gain more weight than what you started out to be. It's a vicious cycle. Please see a doctor/nutritionist. And don't buy those diet supplements. They are not 100% scientifically proven safe and effective anyway, harmful to the liver.

jassiemint

i currently under acupuncture program, i realised now my appetite will not as big as before. doctor told me acupuncture will adjust appetite.

during mothers day i could not eat much japanese food as before.

angie2288

Hi guys, are you still bothered by over-eating?
Fred not. i know of a nutritional juice that can help curb your cravings. No side effects, all natural.. pm me for more information.

cuppacinoloves

Hey ,
Try excersing and avoid places with many food around when you know you are eating too much or you can try getting a friend which wants to stop over-eating too and remind each other to stop eating when needed. Haha. Hope this works.

cutie_cc

Hi Jill, My BMI is 21 but I feel great..and I wish u too...I exercise daily, it makes me happier..PM me...i think you need special medications consult your dr

may_bride_ann

Snacking regularly helps keep metabolism high if u snack on the right food. If u r binging on unhealthy ones, most probably u dun eat enough to make u full. I used to go on yoyo diets n I end up looking for snacks to fill my hunger. Perhaps u may want to review ur eating habits.

sweetsourcorn

Hi all..

I'm a binger. I binge and binge and snack and snack and I can't stop !!! I tell myself that I'm getting fat and yet I can't stop. I think about eating all the time. Anyone has similar problem??

Also, sometimes I hate myself for eating so much that I exercise or puke stuff out. I hope that's not considered bullemia but I dunno how else to stop.

How?

Hi,

I used to eat a lot - though not to the extent of binge eating - but still it got me rather worried as my weight kept increasing and I couldn't stop eating. Do try doing activities that will keep your attention away from eating, such as taking up a new instrument, or gardening. It worked for me, not sure whether it will for you. :) If you feel like eating, go for healthier stuff like fruits.

Fortunately for me I went for a slimming treatment which really helped my situation because it decreased my appetite. If you're interested I'm more than willing to share with you. PM/Reply me!

esiotrot84

Hi ladies, you all can really try TRA. I am on TRA currently and I feel excellent. I'm a S top but M bottom. Since being on it for 4 days, I don't feel a strong urge to eat after long intervals between meals, stay alert even after meals and do not need to starve or diet. I'm looking forward to the end of the 3 month long program. PM for more details! :D

oatmealcookies

Snacking regularly helps keep metabolism high if u snack on the right food. If u r binging on unhealthy ones, most probably u dun eat enough to make u full. I used to go on yoyo diets n I end up looking for snacks to fill my hunger. Perhaps u may want to review ur eating habits.

I really like may_bride_ann's reply-I agree its really true:) It's ok to snack if you snack on the right stuff:) and also for me I eat small meals through the day, so that's every 3-4 hours. It helps when you have small meals at more regular intervals too then the hunger build up isn't that bad:)
Carry around healthy snacks that you like, like bananas, almonds, apple slices, wholemeal bread or just an energy bar. Everytime you feel genuinely hungry, don't deprive yourself of food ok!
And of course, working out really helps. Taking time to do cardio exercises consistently, or a workout video a few times a week and it'd really help not only curb the hunger pangs but also work off the extra snacking.

I saw this on Tumblr and I feel that it's so true-don't just work for a summer bikini body but work for a body for life:) Make good eating and your good habits a lifestyle, a sustainable lifestyle instead of focusing all your energy and efforts on short term things(just my two cents worth) good luck girlies:)

Ethan T

I'm personally on the TRA program and have lost over 6kg over the last 3 weeks without any loss of lean muscles (as opposed to traditional dieting or fad diets). The fat loss is still going strong as I continue to work through the remaining 9 weeks on the program.

I was on the verge of giving up, as I've tried different products over the last 5-7 years (such as Extrim, Panbesy, Duromin, Herbalife, LFI+acupuncture). I've had some results on these but very minimal. Having started the TRA program my pant size have dropped from 36" to 32". As a challenge I bought a pair of pants one size down during Zara sale to prepare for the day my body hits the desired shape.

If your big day is coming some time after December, you might want to consider the TR90 program, an evolved version of the TRA program. You can read up http://90daysevolution.weebly.com/tr-90-program.html for more details. You can also watch the below YouTube video for testimonial from the clinical trial users. PM me if you are interested to find out more :) alternatively, you can leave your name/contact via the above web link as well.

Cassendra Lim

Hey there,

I am sure everyone heard of NUSKIN TRA..it's a great program emphasizing on right nutrition, right diet and right exercise. I have eat more to lose weight when I was on TRA, reason being I eat the right food!

TRA is a great program, I have tried 2 sets and lost 8kg during the first trial and 3kg in the second set..anyone would like to try out but dont want to commit the whole program can get the loose pack from me, definitely cheaper than the ARO price =)

Here is the two months supplies:-
a) Duolean 4 bottles
b) Diene-O-Leen 4 bottles
c) TRA Complex 4 bottles
d) Chocolate Trimshake 4 boxes (10 sackets)

e) ageLOC Dermatic Effects x 2

Email me [email protected] for bulk discount or individual items. Guarantee cheaper than ARO price.

angel158

mmm keep yourself far far away from your favourite foods. replace with healthy snacks like cherry tomatoes/fruits..

angel158

mm if you are always hungry - it could be either
1) psychologically you just wanna reach out to food
2) your insulin levels.... try taking low GI foods so that you don't get hungry so fast.. :) or u can try low GI replacement meals. did that for 5 days and lost 2kg. no cravings, didn't have hunger pangs.. no rebound in my weight. happy!

Cassendra Lim

Hi,
TRA is an amazing program:)
Have 2 months supplied of unopened stock, due Aug 2014

a) Duolean 4 bottles - $59/btl
b) Diene-O-Leen 4 bottles - $79/btl
c) TRA Complex 4 bottles (90 capsule/bottle) - $35/btl
d) Chocolate Trimshake 4 boxes (10 packets/box) - $ 45/btl
e) ageLOC Dermatic Effects x 2 - $55/tube
f) Life pak 4 boxes - $99/box

If you just want to try out but don't want to commit to the three months program. Here is an option :)
Guarantee CHEAPER than ARO/Wholesale price/retail price.

Email me for bulk purchase discount, [email protected]

cranberryluvs

Hi you girls can try to loose weight via RESET programme from USANA.
It is a very healthy way of losing weight and it is also very affordable.
Lost 1kg in one week already. PM me at [email protected] if you would like to find out more!

esiotrot84

Hi! do you know there is an improved version of the TRA now, called the TR90 and it is available for pre-order only THIS WEEK! After this week, it will no longer available til June 2014 where the price will also be increased by 20%. Besides being 3 times more effective than TRA, TR90 is also cheaper now and a regime that is easier to maintain and adhere to. I am entitled to pre-order only 10 sets and have about 2-3 slots left. pm me for more details! :) can also email me at [email protected]