Curtains

genesisgalaxy

hi roxyz,
can u email me the contact of Jason from harvest interior? Thanks! I'm looking for curtains (day and night 2 layers) under $1k. I don't believe in spending on curtains. rather splash on the PS instead.

roxyz

hi genesisgalaxy

u'll need to activate ur PM through ur profile first, thanks!! Cun send PM to u now...

mvp

Hi all,
Just share share...I did my curtains at IMM..they are having 50% off on their night curtains if u are a DBS/POSB credit card holders. Good deal and I really like their curtains. Did a day and night curtains for my living, the rest are all night curtains full length for less than $900.

They will install for me sometime mid Jul after my renovation is completed.

roxyz

hi friends & handydog...

has emailed u the no...

My curtains will only be up this thur, will post pixs of it then...

snowbelle

Hi Mvp,

May I know the name of the shop and their contact number as well? Any idea whether do they still have this 50% discount? Thanks.
happy.gif

[email protected]

mvp

Hi snowbelle,

Their promotion is until 30th June which is tomorrow so u need to hurry down if u are really interested. It's Osaka manufacturer, 3rd level I think....behind Lance Court...at first we approach Lance but their designs not so nice and pricey leh... Tel 65652700
happy.gif

sweetsecret

Hi,
Juz to share my quotation on my curtains.

1 full height curtain (day and nite) - Living Room
1 full height curtain (nite) - Master room
2 roller blinds - 2 different rooms

Total amount spend : $950. (Amount include installation)

Due to our high ceiling, this amount consider cheap for us.

little_missy

Hi roxyz,

wow, your curtains are beautiful and looked very plush and skillfully made coz it flows nicely.

Would it be too much a trouble if you could provide the contact to my email?

my email: [email protected]

thanks a million!
happy.gif
very nice

jozy

HI xue (sweetsecret) ,

Can you share with me your contact pls?

For your master bedroom night, does it means those total blackout type or what?

roxyz

hi Jia qing
The colour for master bedroom is dark brown & I chose a cream colour for living room. We took the curtains in living room down coz my ID was going to hack up one floor tile there...haiz

Only managed to snap this living room curtains. By the time I whipped out my camera, my FH had already taken 1 side down
The ladder still there also :p

Will email u all jason's contacts

waterjia

Hi,

1 full height curtain (day and nite) - Living Room
1 full height curtain (nite) - Master room
2 roller blinds - 2 different rooms

Total amount spend : $950 installation included

23junie

hi anyone tried the type of curtains whereby its half day, half night .... to give 'room' for a little light to come in nbut not all light... getting my my room in IL and curtain people suggested that...

engsheryl

Hi Roxyz,

Hehe.. Me a bit kiasu.. Wonder if you can share with me where you made your curtains too? Tried sending you a mail but not sure if you have received it. Can send to me @ [email protected]? Thanks =p

engsheryl

Hi all,

Wonder is there anyone who has made her curtains with mirage focus? Would like to know about their service quality and price range as well as their product quality. Thanks.

sysa

Hi Sheryl,

I did mine with Mirage focus. Service is good. Product quality is there. As for price range, it will depend on what we choose. We will be charged according the the material & range that we want for our house.

My friends also did with MF and so far, we have had no complaints.