Cooking Recipes as promised

loveluis

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for sending me the receipes u compliled..

bounce.gif

keruri

hi <font color="0000ff">moo,</font>
welcome!!! if u want to add color to ur font, type:
\ blue { Blue }
if u rem the spaces in the line above, u'll get the word <font color="0000ff">Blue</font> in blue color font.
happy.gif

u can make tiramisu too. it requires no baking.

keruri

hi <font color="119911">mint, winnie, shirleybride and all avid cooking recipes family members,</font>

Phoon Huat is offering hands-on moon cake making sessions on the following dates/time:
31/08/2004(Tue) 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
01/09/2004(Wed) 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
02/09/2004(Thu) 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
03/09/2004(Fri) 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
04/09/2004(Sat) 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm
Price: $32.
Venue: Geylang Lor 23, One Sims Lane, #01-10 Singapore 387355
They are teaching the TRADITIONAL BAKE MOONCAKE and SNOWSKIN MOONCAKE - KOU FEN.

<font color="ff0000">Interested?</font> i think Panasonic (at Jln Bukit Merah) has it too but i can't find the class schedule on the web. i'll email them for the schedule then post here later.

sandgirl72

Hi kelly
How was your weekend? Did U make the beancurd with gingko nuts for your family over the weekend?

Look forward to seeing U this coming Sunday..
happy.gif

wow.. i m keen on going for the hands on moon cake making session..
happy.gif

scobido

hi keruri *wave*

think i give up making coloured sentences :p

can we bring home e mooncakes? salivating haha
btw, u know how to make tiramisu?can share share?
happy.gif

keruri

hi <font color="ff0000">sandy,</font>
last weekend was real busy for me. got so many family errands to run. yup. i cooked barley with ginko nuts and beancurd sheets yesterday. i made a big pot. hee.. couldn't finish all so i brought it to office today. how's your weekend?

i've not heard from panasonic yet. i think CC also have such classes. we can check it out too. but so far, is the phoon huat class at geylang ok for you?
happy.gif

keruri

hi moo,
of coz we get to bring home the mooncakes. what i like abt phoon huat's classes is that it's very wu huai. becos u will always end up with alot of cakes/biscuits/etc one so it's value for money.

i learnt to make tiramisu from phoon huat's classes. u can go and join that class too if u want. my recipe is still in that piece of laminated sheet. hee.. haven't type it out yet. :p let me try to go type it out one of these days. if not, can i photocopy for u? :p

i think winnie still comes here. hm.. come to think of it. didn't see her today. i hv her recipes but i unzipped all the files that she sent me and reorganized liao. a bit messy, that's why dare not send on her behalf. be patient, k? she'll be back soon.
happy.gif

shirleybride

Hi keruri &amp; all members
happy.gif

I'm keen to enrol for either one of the mooncakes classes stated above under Phoon Huat. Btw,r ingredients provided in this case?
happy.gif

Count me in for this.
happy.gif

keruri

hi <font color="119911">moo</font>,
i've never tried to make mooncakes before. haha. so i dunno if it's easy or not. hee.. but shld be ok lah since we can get ready-made paste from shops like Phoon Huat.

hi <font color="0000ff">Shirleybride</font>,
i'm so happy to see that u can make it. hee.. yes, the ingredients are definitely provided here.

they even provide boxes for you to bring your cakes back so no need to bring your own plastic bag or tupperware.

as for the location of the class, it's just across the bridge at Aljunied MRT station (4 stops from city hall). we can meet at the mrt station first before we go there.
happy.gif

shall we go on a <font color="ff0000">sat, 04/09/2004</font>?

btw, Panasonic no longer holds any cooking class. so sad...
sad.gif

shirleybride

Hi Keruri

Okie,I'm fine wif 4/9 slot.
happy.gif

Wat abt Winnie? Is she keen? yoohooo.... r u ard?
happy.gif

Maybe we correspence via personal email. U gotta my email addy hor? :p

pooh_ger

Hi <font color="aa00aa">Kelly</font>,
140825.gif

I'm back after on M.C....Hope that nobody miss me....keke.....On the 04sep shld be ok for me right now (sub to changes), good idea meet up at MRT stn 1st. After M.C all my work pile up like mountain liao....

Hi<font color="0000ff">Shirleybride</font>
140826.gif

Welcome on board, yes I'm ard......I'll def go if my schedule allows me to do so, cos i'm oso very keen in baking &amp; cooking......hehe

Hi<font color="0077aa">moo</font>
Welcome on board, U've got
140827.gif

Mum,
140828.gif

U'll be joining us for the mookcake making class oso rite?

scobido

hi winnie and everyone *wave*

winnie, got your recipes! wow! a lot of mouth watering food!

hey, can i join e class too? got to check whether i am available 1st...btw, how do we pay?any idea how many mooncake we will make? btw, i don't eat icy skin mooncake how?

sandgirl72

good morning..

kelly &amp; winnie
most probably i can join in the fun.. but i will be working 1/2 day like winnie.. ke ke ke.. and i will give my hubby 'off day' for that sat.. ke ke ke..

keruri

good morning ladies,
it's so nice to hear that so many of you are keen. hey.. where's <font color="119911">mint</font>?? haven't heard from her since last weekend.

<font color="ff6000">winnie</font>, u've been missed, of coz!! everybody's been asking about you.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">shirleybride</font>, which is the email address that u most frequently check? can u PM me using that address?
happy.gif
thanks...

<font color="0000ff">moo</font>, of coz u can join the class.

<font color="ffff00">sandy</font>, we'd love to see u there too.

Registration for the class starts 1 week before the class commences so we gotta call and register on next Monday (Aug 23). <font color="ff0000">So can u ladies let me know how many of you are keen to join by this Friday (Aug 20)?</font> so i can call on next mon. Thanks!

The fees are $32. i dunno how many mooncakes we will make leh. maybe can call and ask. I usu pay when i go there on the day itself.

giggler

Hi gals, so happy that this thread is revived again! Which branch of Phoon Huat u gals going for your lessons? Can I join in the fun too?

shirleybride

Dear all

Zao an ni hao!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Welcome back,Winnie. May you have a speedy recovery.

keruri

I have PM u my email addy, just in case,I'm the Shirley gal who engages Zoey's services and supposely 2 join u guys @ Tea Spa the last session. :p
Yes, please count my share in. Tks for coordinating the registration.

keruri

hi <font color="119911">Giggler, </font>
u r most welcome to join!!! we are going to Phoon Huat's Geylang branch. Nearest MRT is Aljunied. is it convenient for you? Also is Saturday 04/09/2004 afternoon ok for you?

<font color="ff6000">Shirleybride, </font>
how can i forget who you are. haha.. sure.. will keep u posted thru email.

mint

Hi keruri,
Thanks for helping me find out. Please sign me up for the sat slot. Please email me so I can give you my details. Also do let me know the outcome. Thanks again.

giggler and moo,
I also stay in the west. Maybe we can go together.

keruri

hi ladies,
so far we have:

<font color="119911">confirmed:</font>
winnie, sandy, shirleybride, mint, keruri

<font color="ff6000">still thinking:</font> ***

<font color="ff0000">rsvp with regrets:</font> Giggler, moo

did i miss out anyone? if yes, plesase accept my apologies and let me know if u r coming...

keruri

Good morning ladies!!!

i just called Phoon Huat to book us 5 places for sep 4 (sat) mooncake making classes. so it's confirmed for <font color="ff0000">winnie, sandy, shirleybride and mint</font>. the class starts at 130pm so we'll meet at Aljunied MRT station control at 110pm. Ok?

<font color="0000ff">winnie</font>, do u have all our hp nos?

sandgirl72

Good afternoon everyone!

<font color="aa00aa">Kelly</font>
thanks for helping us to book the class.. how do we make the payment, is it on the same day b4 the class starts?

pooh_ger

Hi kelly,
soooooo nice meeting up wif u yesterday, u really very pretty &amp; sweet leh!but i'm so sorry for going off b4 u so pai seh! Hope u've enjoyed urself yesterday! So i think u mus be very disappointed after seeing me hor cos not as wat u've imgained cool &amp; hip hop type! haha!

shirleybride

hi ladies

Great afternoon!
happy.gif

me suffering from my usual monday blues. snob snob.
sad.gif

tks for ur help,Keruri.
happy.gif

I look forward to befriending u gers
happy.gif

keruri

hi winnie,
it was nice meeting up with u on sun!
happy.gif
i shld be the one who's paiseh... i got there late mah. it's ok if u need to leave b4 me lah... i no prob with that one... sandy and corrine are v nice, they never eat me up. haha...
i wasn't disappointed, in fact, i'm v happy cos u r really what u r lor. no pretence at all.
happy.gif
it's not easy to find someone who can be so relaxed and at ease with everybody.
have u tried your corsage yet?

pooh_ger

<font color="aa00aa">Kelly</font>,
Me finished with my corsages liao, but not very nicely done:-( will show u when we meet up again ok!

ylyl

anyone knows what kind of flour can replace with glutinous flour? will tapoica flour have the same texture as glutinous flour?

I'm thinking of making chwee kuen.

blush

hi ladies

can i join in here? i always come in to find recipes, but never post any message. this has been the most very helpful thread!

too bad i'm not free to go for the mooncake classes, otherwise would have liked to join you guys!

mint

Hi keruri,
Thanks for helping us book the places. Will see you gals at aljunied mrt. but how do I recognise you all?

pooh_ger

<font color="ff6000">Hi Pamela</font>
Long time no c in dis thread, reach mrt stn cal us on our mobile can liao loh! U shld hav my mobile no. rite? if not let me noe by email!

<font color="ff0000">Hi Blush</font>
No problem will keep u updated, but be sure to make urself free to join our next gathering ok!

sandgirl72

Good Good morning ladies..

<font color="aa00aa">mint</font>
finally we can meet up after chatting with each other for quite some time.. ke ke ke

<font color="aa00aa">kelly</font>
is it too late to sign up for another person? I've a gf who might be interested
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">girl</font>
maybe I can meet U at Bishan MRT after our work and we can go together leh.. ke ke ke

keruri

good day, gals!

Welcome on board, <font color="ff0000">Blush</font>!

<font color="0000ff">Sandy</font>, i just called them up, the class is full liao. sorry.

pooh_ger

<font color="ff6000">To those joining our mooncake making class</font>

Pls ignore my previous posting class is <font color="ff0000">ON</font> as usual so c u gals on the 04 sep at Aljuined MRt Stn Ctrl ok!

keruri

thanks for helping me to clarify winnie!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">To those who are coming for our mooncake making class</font>

Pls bring along marker(s) if you want to take down notes on the laminated recipe itself. If not, u can bring your own notebook or paper.
happy.gif