I'll email the recipe to you tonight, oh yes, mine comes with quantity of the ingredients used.
A recipe to share with all:
(An easy to make, delicate cookie, nice for wedding receptions)
2 cups flour(sifted)
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
1 cup shortening
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. Cream sugar, shortening, egg & vanilla.
3. Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture & blend in walnuts.
4. Roll into balls, place onto cookie sheet & flatten with a fork. Bake at 175 degrees C for 10-12mins.
Thanks for the "xin xin xiang yin" & strawberry bean curd. I think my hubby will love it. I'll try to make some for him during the weekends.
Do share with me if you have some more wedding recipes.
I guess my guests will like it too.
Thanks a million!
Would you like to try making (White Wedding Salad)?
Hi, all brides:
I'll sent the recipe to all of you.
Here is a recipe to share.
4 egg whites
250g caster sugar
a few drops of vanilla essence
a few drops of pink food colouring
(for the filling)
300ml double cream
175g fresh strawberries(sliced & sprinkle with sugar)
1.Line two large baking trays with non-stick silicone paper.
2.Whisk the egg whites untill they form stiff peaks. Gradually whick in half the sugar, beating well untill thick & glossy.
3.Fold in the remaining sugar, vanilla essence & colouring. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag fitted witha large rose nozzle & pipe six swirls onto each of the prepared baking trays. Bake for 2 1/2 hrs untill crisp. Cool on a wire rack & then peel off the paper. Sandwich the meringues together with whipped cream & strawberries.
You may want to try this, my grandmother always cook it for us.She says white ground is cooling & healthy.
White ground soup with dried shrimp
250g white ground("Dong gua")(cut into pieces)
250ml chicken stock
1/2 cooking oil
1. In a large pot, add in cooking oil, add in chicken stick & bring to boil.
2. Add in white pieces of white ground, dried shrimps. Simmer till white ground turns soft, then add in salt & serve.