Any mahjong players out there?

serrich

cool,
butter went for holi lei.. so happening siah!! No wonder she mia for so long hor!

When can u gals come my place play mj??? I have no classes on sat liao.... Yipee... can start playing in the afternoon liao.. Hahhaha....

Now I can onli go NE play mj provided that my hubby is workin and we can start b4 9pm. Now he is quite familiar with his work liao, normally can finish very early, prob by 1am...

butterkiss

wow shirlynn
ur hubby seems to be always out station...
u must be very lonely....

hi cool
then how come bbk never "talk" here nowadays?
she very busy ar?

serrich ar....
your hubby is working part time at night?
what's he doing so late huh?

140535.gif

coolgirl76

Hi butter and shirlynn
wow lau I not free this week lei.... I'm goin bintan.... I free u all not free...sob sob...

Hi serrich
I will go over on sept cos my hubby wont be in town for 2 weeks......ke ke ke...be patient hor....

serrich

butter,

my hubby got sideline lor... work late nite one... no choice lor got to feed me mah so need to work hard! :)

you gals enjoy ur mj session tis weekend huh!!

vone

cool, tks, rec'd oledi.

hi bbk, welcome back. wah u mia quite long ah??
seems like wkday nite not veri popular leh coz tml got 2 wk, cannot play late, so not shiok enough.

ladies, how abt fri nite?? if it's ok, then who can play n whr??

shirlynn77

Hi BBK,

Never see your msg.. or else I can on... one person at home so sian.. except waiting to see TV shows...

Maybe today can go CD shop and shop for TV serials to keep myself occuppied

butterkiss

hi vone,
I am staying at Bendemeer Rd...
Shirlynn staying at Punggol that side...
I think u are staying the furthest... Bedok that side...

shirlynn77

BBk,

count me in for this friday game..

Just checked the air tickets.. thinking of whether should I join my hubby at Cebu.. but a ticket just to go there for two days not worth..

Think I better stay in Singapore to wait for hubby to come back.

boringbuangkok

great the four of us will meet at 8.30pm...butter/shirlynn, you gals know the way ya...vone...will pms you, you going for dinner tmr too right? see ya.

vone

bbk, ya... c u tml.

butter & shirlynn, u gals free tml. wan 2 join us??

cool, u njoy ur 'tanning' k. remember 2 apply sunscreen hor...

butterkiss

where are u girls going for dinner tomolo?
I should be able to make it if my poly friends never confirm anything about tomolo's night's activity....

butterkiss

wow... so late!
then i can go home and then come out again...
Raffles Place Coffee Club... where is that huh?
sorry, not familiar with Raffles Place area...
Take MRT to Raffles Place? Then? Which building?

vone

hahaha, butter me aso hv d same 'problem'. then bbk had 2 tell me how 2 go thr!!
btw, i've just pm u my hp no, just in case we need 2 contact each other.

shirlynn, i can't pm u coz ur profile dun accept pm. can u pm me ur hp no instead?? tks.

butterkiss

hello gers...
I can't meet u gers tomolo liao... but I will see vone, bbk and shirlynn this fri...

btw, u gers prefer to start earlier for the game this fri?

boringbuangkok

I used to be a shopping queen you know, ever since know my stu'''p ex, I never even go down town.....for 2 years....dun believe right!!!!

before that, i used to shop everyday.....now it's the right again to SHOP SHOP and SHOP!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

butterkiss

huh?
he don't like u to shop?
or... ???

then what do u guys normally do?
i thought the "normal activities" for couples are movies, shopping and walking around aimlessly??

Btw, I think we start at 830pm this Fri... vone needs to go home to refresh herself 1st... hee hee...

vone

wah bbk, u shiok ah... can shop on fri. luckily not gss, if not, dun tink can meet u on fri nite oledi.

argh... butter, u let d cat out of d bag oledi. hahaha... dun envy me when i come in shorts n t-shirt k...

boringbuangkok

ya, he dun like everything.....he hates to shop lah, not like crowded places like orchard lah....movie only if I buy lah...you see, chiam or not....

butterkiss

hmm... he simply just take u for granted...
so terrible...
then he dun feels bored meh?
i thought those stuff are the "norms" that couples will do...

u WERE really very poor thing...
dun worry, I am sure a better guy will comes along...

butterkiss

erm... dun hold hands?
*gosh*
wat kind of relationship is it then?
haha....

ya lor, he belongs to the "past tense" category now.... haha... now, u just need to wait patiently for your "future tense" to come along so as to become ur "present tense"... haha...

shirlynn77

Anyone else hands itchy for mahjong this friday?? I got another group of friends chioing me for mahjong too, if yes, then I will go over the other side, if not, then I will stick to BBK / Vone / Butter...as planned.

Can let me know by today or ASAP.. thanks!!

Vone / BBK,

Why you two meet so late today?? For coffee or dinner?? If earlier, maybe I can meet you two... as I want to go home to watch TV show at 9...

If you all want, can go to my house and watch TV.. as my hubby is not around.. I will be alone too.

Vone.. do you have msn, if yes, you can look for me under my e-mail.

shirlynn77

oic.. so you all meeting for dinner or just for a coffee?

Anyone wants to meet for dinner?? if yes, then I join you all for dinner at maybe seven

coolgirl76

Hi MJ kakissssssssssss.......

Enjoy the game for me hor..... sob sob cant play.....but hor Bintan Lagoon also got MJ room..... if hands itchy then play with my friends

serrich

U gals enjoy ur game tomorrow huh!!! I should be enjoying myself at BKK, but will think of u gals one.. Hehehhee.... And of crse the mj session!! Hahahahha....
141668.gif