Any Coach handbags fan here ???

twish

cecilia: hehe.. yeah, still busy! didn't even have time to do any hair stuff
sad.gif

aqua: just be careful of that person.. don't trust her at all.

lilacgal: hang in there k!

naf

Jules - congras, just got to read fr forum that u having gal...think u goin crazy over her clothings.....

aqua - got pic of u baby?

mongmong - welcome back!

btw, how to activate and join gmail chat? I finally set up my acct! hehe

Any1 been to Coach lately? The carly are nice but only saw the medium n big bag, din get to see the small one at DFS.

cecilialim

naf singapore dun carry the small one... you can see an actual pic in previous posts of aqua's small carly... very nice...

twish i not going to do my hair until after chinese new year... so packed and ex...

aquarius_888

hi naf, I emailed the link of the Jan's thread to you. Got my baby's picture.
happy.gif

Ya small carly singapore dun carry.
happy.gif

Hi Mong, how have you been?
happy.gif

tinkerthe

hi,just manage to chat with cecilia, jules and twish. I am well, but my pregnancy didn't go too well, so I am still down with 2 kids! Have not been on the net for the longest time and reading through the archive makes my head spin big time!

katel

hmmm...account suspended cos i post to sell clear shoe boxes at the marketplace...then i aso lazy to check with moderator lor..

twish

gals, i'm thinkin of selling off some of my coach stuff.. realised i never/hardly used them at all and they are just collecting dust
sad.gif

1. white hamptons (satin) hobo
2. hamptons hobo (gold handle)
3. houndstooth framed wristlet (brand new)
4. leather legacy tote
5. duffle skinny (brand new)

charcos19

mongmong,
happy to have u back here! most of us here miss u!
happy.gif
u take care,ok!

aqua,
saw yr bibi's photo! so cute!!

twish...wow..u also selling yr coach stuff.. u mean u want to sell all those u listed ?so many? why seldom use them...so waste leh...

twish

cecilia: heh, i'm starting to outgrow coach liao.. so decided to keep the key pieces i still like and let go the rest.

charcos: these are the ones i hardly used e.g. houndstooth wristlet. sad hor?

jules: you serious ah? you know the color and all hor? why not you make an offer?

cecilialim

agree now it is super common liao... sian ... hoping not to have the same bag as another person on the streets.. now see less ppl with gucci..

aquarius_888

thanks charcos...
happy.gif

twish actually I see some coach designs also sian already so only get those I really really like. Coach is now super common, go out to compasspoint also see so many carrying. Now LV became less common too. kekeke

twish

aqua: hahaha.. yeah lor. i saw at least 5 coach (incl one carly) bags on the mrt today!

but at least i find LV more classic :p

cecilialim

what happen huh.. coach too cheap liao huh haha! even go shopping within 100m distance sure see one coach bag lor... but at least my office here i dun see ppl carrying... only once and that is the poppy white leather tote limited edition one... i like... haha!

cecilialim

got aunties carry fakes ones also... so u see authentic and fakes machiam everywhere... actually i bring my coach bag to hawker centre and coffeeshops also haha!

twish

cecilia: too many sources to get coach cheaper.. that's why value dropped. even aunties also carry *inward groan* plus designs become dated too fast.

chipndale

hehe so far havent seen my studded tote b4 leh.. but coach is really common nowadays.

i also bring my coach to hawker centres and coffee shops! :p

so far i am not sian of coach yet.. just no urge to add to my collection, which is good!! can save money heheh...

charcos19

i also not sian of coach yet! but i def agree that coach designs will get outdated, so it's better to stick to simple and more classic-looking designs. and i also won't spend so much for a coach bag, but won't mind spending more on LV ,cos at least, LV bags are classic...kekeke..

i also see alot of coach around these days..esp the more recent designs. but at least coach has a large variety of designs...so won't keep seeing ppl carrying exactly the same bags....

chipndale

oh u mean that is pink ah?? when i walked past i thot it was the crimson one and assumed the pinkish hue was due to lighting or something heheh..

katel

I tik jus own a few classic coach bags will do...I really agree that it has become so common that i do tik twice before i go for another bag again..

I have the Gold reversible tote and i saw quite a few ppl owning 10124 on the street today but mainly are brown or Silver/black..Maybe i will get sick of it, and sell it away ..;p

lilacgal

evening ladies!
happy.gif

mongmong, nice to hear from u after so long...take care ya!

wah twish, didnt know tat u have not started using so many of them!

been taking train in the morning now and hahahh serious leh....like every few cabins i see coach bags! *pengz*

jules, when i carry studded i will attract stares....wonder if pple stare cos they tik my bag is fake?!? i believe many nvr seen it b4 or is it a compliment?! hahhahaah :p

leena2tan

Morning ladies,

yes, Coach is getting so common, i saw like 4 -5 coach yesterday when i was on my way to raffles place. sianz. but luckily every 1 was carrying different model.

Lilacgal, when i carry my red duffle sling also teh same. ppl will stare at my bag. i think they always wondering if it's fake. buahhahah..

chipndale

lilacgal, the blue studded tote especially is very eye catching.. and the size not small some more, so lagi more obvious!dont think it looks fake at all leh!!

rayna, the red duffle sling very obvious haha... sure can see from far far
happy.gif
maybe pp stare cos the colour bright and colour not common..

cecilia, oh then maybe i really a bit colour blind! thot i saw a red/pinkish reversible in the shop when i went past coach taka.. u saw the pink reversible on ebay then? find that coach doesnt produce pink bags often hor.. most of the pink bags they have are from older designs..

charcos19

cecilia, got got..spore has the pink reversible tote! saw at DFS b4.. so jules, u no colour blind lah!
i still prefer the crimson colour best!
happy.gif

happy v-day , my dear gals!

cecilialim

there's really pink colour. at DFS, but sold out very fast...

and er... i bought another coach bag yesterday ... kind of inplusive buy... the small carryhand (reversible range) just arrived at coach yesterday.. i bought the white one...

fuschia

cecilia
the mini reversible bag huh? I saw it at taka last sat but didn't check out the price. how much is it?

there's green reversible too. hubby says very ugly :p

cecilialim

ya before discount. after discount 466. maybe becos of the material.. the trimmings are white patent leather...

i actually like th ebright red LV small tote also.. but it cost $1100. i nearly fainted