Any Clubbers Out There?

skylar

Good morning everyone!!!

How is everyone?? Been missing out alot of actions here.. was busy out!!

Been feeling backaches these days... maciam my waist gg to split into 2 liao...

Aqua..
keeke.. today i take from you when I reach home after work ok??

x1nyu

wa serene
u enjoy ah can take leave! hahhaah me take leave bo hwa... must deduct money.. so gotta wrk ...

skylar
how cme backache? move around too much ah ? LOlx.. tk care

skylar

Tootie...

What u thinking of man! hahaha... no lah.. think I old liao... bone cracking liao. .. hehehe....

me also gg to take leave soon le!!

coolgirl76

good morning!!!!!!!!!
happy.gif

Did I miss anything interesting bo? kekekekeke

kurera

aqua...haaa....yah..deleted already..

but the one who started the whole thing was the sister la..she posted "banquet for sale at club chinos" on behalf of his brother..

so that brother got angry and posted back on this sister...

than there were many "guests" who stood up for the brother...haaaa..

anyway..what the big deal their wedding over over leow..kek kek kek

x1nyu

my post diappear twice! arghxx

skylar i wasnt thinking of anything... hehehehhe were u ? lolx

aqua u kept track of that family thread? hmmm onli saw it tis morning..

CAt! u meant she try to sell her brother banquet ? den end up they quarrel ah? so strange wan marry den.... i dun get it hahhahah

skylar

Aqua..
huh? deleted liao ah the thread?? man! Nv really go read thru.... wasted...

Tootie..
ya lor.. must drink alot of milk man... old liao.. hahaha...

kurera

Hi tooth, yah..the intial thread was posted by the sister who started posting on the package which he held his wedding..

Than brother got angry to say she caused the family to misunderstand the wife etc..

so than came all the guests' comments and fighting lor..haaaa...

but I think the brother deserve to be forgiven..firstly who stepped on who's tail first?
Besides he apologised and asked the thread to be deleted..and said he posted in anger of what his sister did...can you imagine no relatives of the groom were present on the wedding day?

Well it's over..they still had an enjoyable wedding so...no relatives..nevermind loh..

ai yo..tell you..the whole thing is family feuds dun bring inside forum lor..anyway rejoice! it's deleted..

happy.gif

dottyback

skylarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i oso leh! had been having nasty backaches over the weekend...but once a month i will kena jia jia lat 1 lor...bot so many goh yok keke

aquarius_888

serene...think you like me...near that time of the month will have very bad backache.

tootie, no lah never keep track...went in cos saw skylar's nick. kekeke

CAT, oh...so that is the whole story...

dottyback

aquarius ah nor its very bad until when the pain is over hor..i will feel very sore..n my chest oso will pain..zuo nu ren hao ku ahhhhhh

x1nyu

CAt is it? but wedding no relatives.. den strange also .. hahaha anyway... over liao hehehe

skylar aqua
got so horribel back ache ah ? i heard my mum say eat e .. pill from yu ren sheng den every month will smooth smooth nth happen go try go try~

kurera

the brother said wedding over leow..

and he got support from friends alor..so not a problem for them..only his side missing..still got wife side mah..
happy.gif

skylar

Serene................
my luffffffffffffffff u too ah??

Tootie..
my backache is not linked with the monthly thingy leh... just that dunno why .. suddenly so pain lor.. haiz...

ya ya... Aqua.. I think she refers to that one too but actually hor.. the bai feng wan also so so only coz its in capsules kind, the best is the bai zhen, the one which u gotta boil one...

x1nyu

aqua
i think so? my mum use to ask me tk but i lazy lolx..

skylar
den how cme? u sprain before ah?

tk care ah.. oh is it raining den like dat

dottyback

skylar then how u feeling now? duno wads wrong wif every1...few days ago i stiff neck then 2day my colleague backache oso kekeke i din noe angmos oso noe tiger balm..he went 2 buy n apply so much on his back then it stained his shirt lol

x1nyu

serene
so interesting ah ? tiger blam will stain tot gray color 1 lol shld buy goa yok ma.. got spell wrng?

eh... i saw tis gola shoe at dunno 70 / 90 buck leh worth to buy ? e desgin is like old time sch shoe got 1 strap across 1... how how

babu

BOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the family feud deleted away????? why nvr wait for me to come back and read?????

CL!!! can u be less efficient sometime... tsk tsk tsk...
nono.gif

babu

chain reaction huh u all??? seow char bor!!
whahahahaha..

aqua, when ppls blur normally the scratch head ma, but i prefer pei ka chng lor..kekekeke..

morning beautiful ladies here!! yes i am back and tootie wat news u want?? i bot lotsa neh neh pok and teh kor from bkk until bor lui, so everyday stays in the hotel and eat their instant congee.. but i eat until very guo yin... cos damn delicious man!! kekekeke...

babu

cat!! *french kiss*

i slim?? that nite too dark! u cant see my bui bak izzit?? ok ok i jia leow bee.. u gam chek!!!cos u skinny oso ma..wahahahaha..

skylar

Babu!!
U too free si bor? so early wake up liao...

How is ur "everything" man!

Aqua,
Thanxs for last nite.. kekeke... Egan getting cuter & cuter!!

kurera

huh....I SKINNY?? wearing black lah woman!!! next time dun go SSC..maybe go copi thiam/cafes..got bright lights ma..haaa...freckles or eye bags you will see..haaa

hi skylar...

aquarius_888

no worries...so paisey let you see me wear the lok kok pyjamas. kekekek...Egan ah...yesterday after we spoke he can tell me sabrina jie jie somemore...hahahha

Babu, scratch ka chng more shiok mah.

onzz

good morningzzz... hahaha... women are so modest *learning*

skylar,
i admit i'm being kpo, but your "thanks for last nite" to aqua sounds scandalous! ... aqua gave u a massage huh? kekeke

where is everybody? where is ah siao n ah del?

anyway, who wants to know the storyline for "flightplan"? *trying very hard to seal my mouth*

aquarius_888

no worries...so paisey let you see me wear the lok kok pyjamas. kekekek...Egan ah...yesterday after we spoke he can tell me sabrina jie jie somemore...hahahha

Babu, scratch ka chng more shiok mah.

kurera

Onzz, ah seow..cannot come in SB anymore..office banned SB site...so he is a history leow..you got his mobile right sms him lor..think he miss all of us here! ;p

adel on leave

I watched flight plan leow..great show!