A Place for Singles

powderful07

Of cos...Grass is a cheap and proven source of energy...

You peeps might want to try that for lunch and post your comments on the what-did-you-have-for-lunch thread! We need your support there.

powder

yday left early to go for a memorial, after tat some family time and hit the sack early... or rather, lay in bed and dozed off... i actually had 9hrs of sleep, crazy rite?

pls dun jio me, else pple will think we are a groupie. this kind of threads is free-flow...

skylar

yawn....

mid week liao.. boring...

can see soo many of powderful trying to act cute posts! can die!

powder,
free-flow ah..wwhahahah

powderful07

Sorry peeps...

My recent bout of insanity posts are driven by some of the people and the threads that are created here...
I feel that my "cute-ness" is the best response to all these posts...

Please excuse me while I go prepare my lunch of blended grass and cute biscuits...

After that, I'll need to go check my blood group and trace my ancestor tree as well so that I won't have any future problem conceiving a child...

See you peeps later...

*puts on little red riding hood*

powderful07

Actually you people damn funny...

I behave like an arsehole...and people flame me
If I behave nicely...you idiots told me I'm behaving weirdly...

I decide to undergo an image change and starts acting Waaaaaaayyyyyy below my age...I got accused of being a lunatic....

Seriously...what do you people want from me???
The public expectations is getting too much to bear for my fragile shoulders...

I feel like starting a new thread to vent...to talk about being marginalised due to my personality and character...I also need to understand why recently I have so many pi sai in my nose and whether if it will affect my future offspring's physical health....on what I have for my breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner, supper....

Grass anyone? The cute B word is taboo now...don't use it...

powder

sat i put on my signal and manoeuvred my car around a sbs bus tat was hogging diagonally across an entire yellow box in orchard. then this camry which was like 75m behind me spedup and started horning me like i did an abrupt lane-change to block him.

the light was red and we were just shifting into positions, tat's why i manoeuvred around the stupid bus. anyway i got out of my car and jio him out of his car... he just stare at me. and tat sums up sporeans... Ready to complain and horn, but not ready to get out to reason things out.

anyway i got back in the car whilst he was behind me and i engaged my reverse gear...

the rest is history. i'm thinking of getting a Hummer...

powder

most times, it's not that i'm rude or harsh or this or that. but dealing with certain breeds of pple, u need to be sarcastic... u need to make a point or not make it at all.

some pple dun understand abt making a point... they prefer to go one big round to be nice... to avoid being truthfully straight.

powderful07

Have you peeps report to the what-did-you-have-for-lunch thread?

It's already 1.45pm. I'm sure you already had your lunch.
Please go and report there.

It's important, you know.

latino

powderful, i dont want to be so bo liao lor. you think i got nothing better to do, is it? only ppl with plenty time on their hands would do such thing. i cant even remember what i ate yesterday or this morning or who said what today, yesterday or the day before yesterday.

economy not doing well, we should be more focus on more important issues like how to make more money, how to cut cost etc. all these yu liao stuff are for the small minded ppl lor. ppl will soon be fighting to survive, where got time to think of what we ate... duh !!

i know i am going to offend same ppl, BUT I DONT CARE !!

salsa_babe

powderful....wat sumptous lunch you had!
happy.gif

powderful07

Cannot cannot...

Lat...you are showing signs of anti-social-ness and not conforming to the forum's unwritten guideline of being nice and accomodating to everyone's opinion...

You're suppose to nod your head and shows signs of agreement even when you're NOT.

Now be a nice gal and apologise to all of us here for disrupting our lovey dovey atmosphere...

Go take a look in that thread on what I had for lunch...you seems like you need some of what I ate today...

Failure to do so...please choose one of the following:

(1) cute biscuit laced with lovey dovey cyanide
(2) Xue Di Zhi with Hello Kitty design
(3) A group therapy session with Lord Marbles, Papa, and cute biscuit gang...

latino

hahah.. not very easy to offend powderful unless i am a damn irritating idiot. i know i can sometimes be a pest la but he wont be that unreasonable.

alcifertoh

Mine was on Sunday. Drove to return the excess wine I left over for my wedding. Was at this place where there was minimal parking lots. I parked the car along the double yellow line next the the pavement, put on the hazzard and tried to unload the stuffs.

Then suddenly got this old goose in a volvo MVP parked adjacent to me started to horn me as if she cannot get out of her lot. The distance between her car and where I parked was more than a car length. Given her the benefit of doubts that she has damn lousy driving skills, I got back to the car halfway unloading and drove the car forward more than a car length.

Then when she tried to exit, she had to drive front and reverse a few times before she got out when there was so much space to both the sides of her vehicle. And when she got out of her lot, she was still throwing her handsign at me while driving pass. I got out of the car, Chia her my middle finger and some vulgarities while she stepped on to speed away. A lorry could get through the space she came out from.

She thinks she drives very big car. Old goose. Most accident on roads came from their misjudgement. I am still on fire.

powder

HBH, time to work hard to buy a hummer... actually this kind of car thing got some basic etiquette n common sense... some pple who lack this common sense are horrible on the roads, no sense of ologic nor judgment. tat's makes it very trying...

mine was irritating becos the who traffic was stopped with the bus diagonal in front of us. only logical move was to go around the bus by it's tail, which i did... which idiot would suddenly speed up to horn me in a stand still traffic? i had time to get out to jio him somemore... hehe. i hate it when pple hide behind their cars and horn.

i more steady, i engage reverse gear to put my money where my mouth is. 1 more horn from him and i will reverse.

alcifertoh

Thats why. I was really on fire. Second day after marriage still happy happy somemore and have even yet to remove the ribbons from the car. Then when she was horning and horning I turn and look at her and her hands were fliping here and there behind the wheels and her mouth yaking away with the expression of a stroke patient gasping for air.

I gestured wait and immediately got back into the car and drove forward and she just kept horning and horning like a kid. I was thinking just suah lah until I saw her gestures again while she droved past. Really snap haha. My wife and friend were so shocked and they were joking how come I road rage. I mean hell... really absurb.

Alot of such ppl around de. I ever got horned because I stop outside the yellow box during traffic light to give way to those from the slip roads and high beamed when turning while the oncoming vehicle was like you mentioned 70 meters away? There's even enough time for another 2 cars to turn after me.

Yeah get a bummer. And crush them over -___-

skylar

Talk abt fire..

That day on the way to the hotel.. Powderful was like farking off someone in the car.. in fact he was practically farking pple off like every 5 secs interval.. the worst came when we were in Clarke Quay when a dumb car dunno what the fark he is trying to do..

Next in the carpark of your hotel, this 3 old goose were in the car driving like 20mph/hr.. we nearly grew webs while waiting for them.. then another 10mph while trying to park his car. I was expecting him to step out of his car & start drawing on the flr where he wanna park! whahah..

then last ending was Powderful made me & Salsa step out of the car & laft LOUD at how dumb they are!
Amituofo...

salsa_babe

tis powderful.....scolded vulgarity in hokkien, cantonese and english

hahahhaaa....

but that taxi driver damn jialat lah. Horned him liao still want to reverse

alcifertoh

The parking of the venue was really quite inconvenient. And old goose that drives like that still sux... Bth. But that was the first time in my entire driving life that I got out and gave someone the finger. Really snap.

powderful07

Please hor...

I wasn't swearing...
I was just trying to convey my deep felt feelings and thoughts on their driving skills...

Was I rude? I don't think so...

powder

prob mid 40s... with his wife beside him (i'm guessing)... not uncle type. uncle type will at least wind down the window... hehe

alcifertoh

Some uncle types also kenna sai. Got once I run out of parking coupons and no shop in sight. then got one uncle in his car I try to approach him if got coupons to sell. When I was standing at his car door trying to ask if he has coupon and gesturing to him he die die refuse to wind down his window to listen to what I have to say machiam scared I will rob him like that.

Of course he cannot hear what I was trying to say and keep giving me a weird look and gesturing to me what? Till I really find it stupid and try to open the door to ask him do you have coupons, he held to the door with his dear life. Then he start to shake and wave and then just drive off. like an idiot.

Then I approached another uncle who was so friendly and sold me the coupons -_-

powder

haha, can't blame the uncle lah... u look so fierce!

for me it's sunny and cefiro. i was thrown off by the camry, it's not on my list yet.

simpleman

There are all sorts of drivers around.. be cool lah.. sometimes we do behave badly as well.. sometimes I can be damn kuai lan especially if the other party is kuai lan.. if the other party is nice.. i am also super nice.

At the end of the day, just be cool.. I realized that I used to curse a lot when driving especially with many idiotic drivers around.

Then one day, at round-about.. I wasn't rushing and there was this car in front of me.. like taking forever to join the round-about.. I was still cool and didn't lost patience yet..

But I heard something:

"Stupid car.. still don't move" - that was from my 5 years old daughter...

Then I realized that she had learnt it from me..

I still drive fast and rush from point A to B, but mostly I try to learn to be a bit more gracious.. Like letting someone cut into your lane, or even letting some "stupid" driver get out from the side lane..

So after all, relax a bit lah.

Sm,
My colleague's 6-year-old son saw how she reversed backward and hit the pillar behind. On the next day, he shouted at her "Don't hit my friend. She's standing behind your car!"

Haha kids have excellent memories, beware!

alcifertoh

Ai steamboat outing mah? at east coast park. Can steam boat and bbq.... although their variety not alot BUT their marination.... one of the best I ever had..... :D~~