A Place for Singles

I stopped laughing at 3.33pm liao
lame.gif
 


powderful,

i do applaud your movement and passion, and i must agree tat brass sounds better, but like with all brass products tat were previously in circulation, oxidation takes place over time and there's only so much brasso u can use... but the Key issue for the change was the smell of brasso which cause nauseating effect amongst Heavenites and tainted the Lavender and Rose bushes.

Heaven smelt like brasso pre-1977 and that was when The BESTEST OF BEST Heaven Musical Thingy (TBOBHMT) Magazine, with the aid of a Heaven-wide survey... managed to influence Heaven-wide ban on brass. i'm sure u have not forgotten where we came from in the first place... quality of sound was initially bad, but has since improved with the evolution of better compounds. of cos there's still die-hards like yourself who are into pure brass, but u've gotta think abt the environment too... besides, how good can a Triangle sound? and not forgetting we're ALREADY using Electric Harps...

so dun u think u're arguing for a purpose tat's hardly gonna be served? u might like to do tat in Hell where they dun care and brasss actuualy smells like Chanel No.5.

oh by the way, the editor of TBOBHMT Magazine just got the sack for starting a movement that's meaningless as it applies to instruments non-compliant with HCEBMTS (Heaven Committee for Even Better Heavenly Musical Thingy Stuff) Policies. so i seriously doubt u'll see it in the june07 of future issues.

erm, it is a Non-Issue.
 
powderful, you full of craps la..i read until blur. what all these instruments? you ppl so funni...make me laugh until stomachache liao.

so nice to hv craps everyday, chase all the working blues away. keep them coming PLS !!whahahaha
 
Wahh... fighting ah.. whahaha...
Online leh..i wanna see how u all outwit each other in ur words battle.. dun take it offline ah..

Latino,
u find it funny meh? hmmm....
 
wah you guys have fun.

I used to publish such nonsensical stories online - back in Uni days. In fact I also wrote sword fighting stories in English and the normal love stories as well.
 
Yah lar...unscruplous people profitting from other people beating the crap out of each other.

powder, better choose your harp now...

G~gal, I want a cut of the fees!
 
Powderful,

u must have missed out... u abit like our zheng hu, keep turning a deaf ear and conveniently forgetting... Triangles banned liao leh... u argue for wat? it's Harp now...

u and your Bizarre love Triangle... got New Order liao leh...
 
err..suddenly there's a fight here n my name called..

OIIII....wan see fight must pay $$ st ok!!!...come come...pls pay up 1st b4 enjoy the show...hehe
 
Pay money! Pay money

and do you mean by 'unscruplous people profitting from other people beating the crap out of each other' ?

You better explain yourself now! If not, get ready for my heels attack.

Jie mei men....get ready!
 
Hehe.. my 2 most worthy assistants are back to 收钱。Wanna watch better chope seat fast fast and dun forget to place ur bets...
 
*Ding Ding* - Announcement!

Next gathering will be on next Friday (18th)
(Ceci....dun say I din do my work har...)

Help help to think where we can go for makan....
 
Marina Sq got a lot of choices at Centre Stage... got Secret Recipe, Jack's PLace, Kenny Rogers, some dim-sum-on-conveyor-belt place, some xiao long bao place... anywhere also can la... Mwalk got Silkroad, Sushi Tei... Suntec got even more.. got that Dong Dong Dong, Kushinbo...
 
what the hell is going on in this forum. I have no intention to flame or suan anyone but lately from I have read, its really abit bizzare for me.

It seem that pple have having problems with bf/husbands cooking for them, not fetching them, playing pc games, spending time with family, and finding it so hard to forgive & forget trivial issues. Expecting bfs to be hardworking and spend their hard earn money pampering them. And to solve the problems, adopt a dog when everyone is emphasizing the need for communication.

At the same time, broken hearted men are supposed to 'take it like a man' and cannot pour out their hearts nor be mushy or nice to their wife. If they do, it is supposingly to be acting nice and whimpy only. On the other hand, hardworking and non emotional men are somehow boring partners and lack sparks in the relationship.

Is this for real??
 
anywhere is fine right? then I will try my luck to call them tmr lah....

I know some of them dun accept reservation on a Fri....I was trying to get a place for my gathering this Friday...

Time to knock off liao.

Can I have a show of hands....who's going?
 
G, silkroad closed liao... nong nong ago...

Milo, tat has always been my peeve with SOME local ladies... the double-standards can be such a turn-off sometimes... and they can admit to it and STILL stand by their "Principles"... the policing, the controlling, the demanding, the expecting... these seem to manifest itself very easily... they wanna do that AND STILL expect to have successful guys who have the moola to pamper them.... and ALSO have the time to pamper them.

many years ago i already said that korean/jap serials will have its impact on local women. those guys can Do-It-All... doesn't help tat local men are getting soft... human-pets will be the new economy...
 
powder, thanks for the update. Actually i seldom go to that part of Mwalk so din notice they close down liao. Anyway, I'm chin chye about food so long as they serve a lot of meat.. heheh
 
hmm...sometimes i find men very difficult to be a "man"...i see my galfrds complaining to us abt their bfs (i got help to put in good words for the bf)but sometimes it is hard lah...imagine how SOME pple at this century still think a man who cry is a sissy...it is like no matter how hard, a man have to take it in his tide...bitterness of hardships have to be swallowed...not willing to show or let down his guard...hard sia...

as a woman, if i feel stressed, i can just cry it out...lolz but for a man, it is just not possible...crying is no use.

i must admit sometimes some women over-reacted in certain situations or behave childish-ly...( i've seen the way my gfrd behave)
 
haha.

Morning.

Ok, I wake up already. I should be upset if I find out my x isn't happy with the guy she dumped me for. Not the other way. I should be upset if I find out that they are not getting married. Not the other way.

I guess I was feeling lousy because it was all bad timing. Bad timing because I decided to end the young chick story so maybe feeling the void momentarily. Everytime I end a fling, there will be a momentary feeling of emptiness one. Serious!

Anyway the young chick story cannot lah. Cannot dilute market value lah. She wants more and I cannot give more. And besides, I've really lost interest.

Aiya 18th I business trip. Unless, 18th happens to be the day I return. If on time I will try to make it. Okie?
 
Morning peeps!

ah siao, haha...you really cannot predict the ending huh?? This kinda story, quite predictable... But still must give bboy chance to say it himself la.
 
Good morning folks!

Bboy....if u r not too tired after ur biz trip, come join us lor. And yah.....bring that hot chick story with you...
happy.gif
 
powd3rful..

u are wrong. Triangle DOES come with string attached. just 1 piece in a loop cos that's where you HOLD the triangle. You don't hold a triangle by it's metal parts wad. hehe.
 
gooda morning !!

rara having driving test today. hope she will come here to give the good news.

ggal, you collecting your car today? your husband collecting? excited? hehehe
 
Latino... yeah... excited la!! But not sure if I will be present to collect cos I won't go off early la but the car must be collected before 6.30pm. So hopefully hb can fetch me in a cab by 6pm so we can go there together. Else, he can pick it up and pick me up after the inspection.
 
ggal, wah, so nice. tell us abt it ok. so excited for you too.

siao, you in OZ also hv car ah? wah not bad hor. anyway easier to travel around also right? public transport abt difficult hehehe

shall i sms rara? so kan cheong for her man. anyone remember what time is her test?
 
thanks Latino. BTW, I already sms RaRa good luck yesterday. She also has an interview today! Better pray for her... ;)

Ah siao, Oz cars cheaper right... my ex-classmate who went to US to study also got a car there, else really cannot get around. From their campus to the nearest town is like more than 1 hr away and there's hardly any public transport, not like sg so convenient.
 
of cos lar..buy one wk of groceries for myself n housemates leh

ya G gal..car indeed cheap..if not wrong, i bought the car in end 1996, price was $16K for a new 1.3L suzuki swifr..
 

samgirl,

Yes, we need a string to hang the Triangle thingy. But you dont need to maintain the string like you maintain a harp's strings mah?

Thio mo? Correct rite? Harp higher maintenance rite?

Where's powder? I quite free now. We can start the debate all over again.

I'm sure the rest of the people really looking forward to our debate (or not.....). Hahaha.
 

Back
Top