2017 brides

cloudyiee

We decided to sign with Rico for the gowns, MUA for prewedshoot and AD as we love the princessy style and no-pressure feel with the consultants... they also allow us to try some of the gowns to get a feel on how it looks ... was quite a nice experience

Thanks for reply. Care to share your package. That's similar to what I'm looking for. Thanks.

JoanneAng-

Anybody signed up with bridal for PWS and AD but took freelance MUA instead? Will be able to negotiate for lower price?
I was thinking that there will be a lot of add-ons for the bridal MUA e.g. ampoule, touch up for 2nd March in. So can consider to go for freelance MUA instead.

quintyn

Anybody signed up with bridal for PWS and AD but took freelance MUA instead? Will be able to negotiate for lower price?
I was thinking that there will be a lot of add-ons for the bridal MUA e.g. ampoule, touch up for 2nd March in. So can consider to go for freelance MUA instead.

I did, from what I recall can reduce money but I think cos the deduction was very significant I decided to give my bridal mua to my mum and use freelance for myself

eang18

Freelance MUA has cost i.e. Paying for trial ... The add on is ampoule and extra Hairdo ... which cost 25 each ... if you take from the same MUA doing your morning make-up... but I think the cost is comparable unless your bridal really markup a lot

pikachuuu

TGW provides one or 2 make up on that day depending on package, you do not need to top up for ampoule or eyelash but u do need to pay for trial make up.
Of course in the first place you need to like TGW gowns lah aha

maggies

anyone holding dinner at capella? appreciate if anyone has info on the latest minimum spending or minimum tables for the grand ballroom. thanks in advance!

Dinner at Capella minimum tables for dinner is 35 for the grand ballroom, or min spending of $62,580++ :)

maggies

TGW provides one or 2 make up on that day depending on package, you do not need to top up for ampoule or eyelash but u do need to pay for trial make up.
Of course in the first place you need to like TGW gowns lah aha

Hi Pikachuuu, do you know how much is the trial makeup? Also if we just want the trial hairdo but not makeup, would it be cheaper? hahaha.. :p
Hmm which mua from Atelier bridal has better skills, beside Cherry Au?

pikachuuu

Hi Pikachuuu, do you know how much is the trial makeup? Also if we just want the trial hairdo but not makeup, would it be cheaper? hahaha.. :p
Hmm which mua from Atelier bridal has better skills, beside Cherry Au?
trial makeup depends on who you choose eventually on average it is about $150 although there are a few $100 and $120, I am not sure about the trial hairdo only price - this one you can speak to your final selected MUA as that amount is paid directly to them and not via TGW
also each MUA has their own early surcharge fees.

i have no idea about the rest of the MUA besides Cherry Au as they are all not free on my wedding date so I picked someone else!

Jean.Aw

Hello!

I am a 14 may 2017 bride! Congrats to all!

I booked
Venue - 1 degree 15
Dessert table - pplatesg
Gown - gg to digio bridal to try
Ad photographer - leslie photography

Anyone knows a good VG and photobooth?

Or any bridal package tt has AD VG and gowns?

I am super decided on leslie photography but i dont mind a bridal package to make things easier.

Only 6 months and i haven even gotten a gown! Lol

Pacobaby

Hello!

I booked
Venue - 1 degree 15
Dessert table - pplatesg

I am super decided on leslie photography but i dont mind a bridal package to make things easier.

Hi, im keen to engage leslie for AD too. Is his package fixed or negotiable?

Hello!

I booked
Venue - 1 degree 15
Dessert table - pplatesg

how much is the dessert tables

jojo23

Hey Girls my wedding is on the 14th of june 2017 but I found a great deal online for my makeup so I booked all the makeup, hairstyle and waxing in advance on Vaniday the booking platform a friend of mine work for them and she gave me a 20% off code V15OLAW. I am so exited I felt like sharing it with you guys! let's try to save a bit thanks to our tips

oohh

Hi everyone!

I'm new here so I'm taking the time to slowly read through the whole thread! Have not even started looking at bridal packages because I can't secure my desired venue on my preferred wedding date haha *sweat*

May I ask you girls a quick question?

There's a date which my HTB and I are looking at, but it clashes with his sister's zodiac sign. I did my homework and some sources says that it's ok - she just needs to "hide" somewhere until the couple goes into the bridal room and comes out again. She can take part in the subsequent tea serving ceremony later on. On the other hand some sources says that it's a no-go: she can only join in the banquet but not the ceremony.

Is anyone aware of this and any other potential repercussions? haha!

Thanks in advance! Now...back to reading the forum :)

JuzDream

Hi everyone!

I'm new here so I'm taking the time to slowly read through the whole thread! Have not even started looking at bridal packages because I can't secure my desired venue on my preferred wedding date haha *sweat*

May I ask you girls a quick question?

There's a date which my HTB and I are looking at, but it clashes with his sister's zodiac sign. I did my homework and some sources says that it's ok - she just needs to "hide" somewhere until the couple goes into the bridal room and comes out again. She can take part in the subsequent tea serving ceremony later on. On the other hand some sources says that it's a no-go: she can only join in the banquet but not the ceremony.

Is anyone aware of this and any other potential repercussions? haha!

Thanks in advance! Now...back to reading the forum :)
I went to Long Shifu and he said we need to write some chinese words ourselves and paste at door. Then anyone can come in regardless clash or not clash. I think is also better than asking bridesmaid to hide somewhere first

oohh

I went to Long Shifu and he said we need to write some chinese words ourselves and paste at door. Then anyone can come in regardless clash or not clash. I think is also better than asking bridesmaid to hide somewhere first

Hi JuzDream! Thanks for your reply haha and wow that's very convenient...yeah I googled and in general people are recommending Long shifu and Master David Tong to help with their date selection. May I know how much you paid for your consultation with Long shifu?

Thanks! :)

JuzDream

Hi JuzDream! Thanks for your reply haha and wow that's very convenient...yeah I googled and in general people are recommending Long shifu and Master David Tong to help with their date selection. May I know how much you paid for your consultation with Long shifu?

Thanks! :)
We paid $120 but it was last year rate. Heard there is an increase of rate to $150 or $180 now

Pingychen

Hi all,
I'm also BTB for Dec 2017.
So far only paid deposit for lunch venue.
The place we wanted is booked up for dinner already.
How's everyone prep so far?

Mtmt14

Hi all, I am a Teochew bride and I heard that according to traditions, my HTB should fetch me before the sun rises. However according to master long, the auspicious timing to fetch me is anytime between 7am to 1pm.

Am confused as to which to follow! :/
Anyone else facing the same dilemma pls advise! Thanks!

Hi everyone,.

After deciding for some time, we decide to go for my dream wedding for our bridal package. We also took up their pre wedding package. Not sure how it will turn out but will share their review once we finish!

We also engage a wedding videography company for our actual day and pre wedding, video but however we are letting go this videography package as we need to change our wedding date and they can't make it on our new date.

Eventhough they can't film it for us but after meeting them, they are a bunch of very nice and sincere people doing nice wedding video for couples and they are quite different from the ones I met. That's what make me want to engage them in the first place.

Those who are interested, you can pm or email me for information! [email protected]
Please email me at [email protected]

bunnnnz

Hello everyone..
happen to chance upon this forum..
Im a dec btb (still waiting for my dates)
I have booked Yvonne creative over at BOWS 2 weeks back.. are they good? Anyone has engaged them as well??

i have signed w YC as well! but was in april!

gwuns

Hi BTBs!

Congrats to all on your big day!

I'm a Dec 2017 BTB and just paid deposit for our lunch venue at Park Royal on Beach Road. Finally moving on to other decisions :rolleyes:

Am thinking of going for a bridal package that is inclusive of everything for Prewed and AD (gowns + suits rental, MUA, floral, corsage, car deco etc etc.) excluding PG & VG. Just wondering if any of you ladies have signed up for such packages and possible to share?

PM or email at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your help!!:)

gwuns

We decided to sign with Rico for the gowns, MUA for prewedshoot and AD as we love the princessy style and no-pressure feel with the consultants... they also allow us to try some of the gowns to get a feel on how it looks ... was quite a nice experience

Hi babe, saw that Rico's gowns are really lovely and keen to find out more about their packages. Possible to share your package? :) Thanks!!

taurus_88

@adrreg No prob! I actually went to the 1st bridal shop, 520 Library 2 days ago. Super like their service and price nt bad (inclusive of AD photographer), but holding it first cos I have yet to source other shops yet :p Both of husband n wife are super friendly and totally no hidden cost. Their gown are more to lacey and simple type. My friend told me that Novotel abit hard to arrange meetup cos weekend they dun entertain and they prefer to meetup abt 6pm during weekdays which is abit rush for us.
Hello! I'm looking around for BS. Can u kindly share with me the price for 520 library? [email protected] many thanks!

anaiviv

I signed a package with ZWedding last year. Anyone else here with ZWedding or looking to sign with them? You girls heard any reviews about them?

Mtmt14

I signed a package with ZWedding last year. Anyone else here with ZWedding or looking to sign with them? You girls heard any reviews about them?

Hello! I signed a package with ZWedding for their gowns and AD PG and VG at BOWS early Oct! :)

brightest

Ya, early charges are expensive.
Very expensive.....

In Singapore, get the cheapest package first.
Because later on there are small charges to pay and can cause you some fortune....

Wedding stuff from shop is very expensive....

Beware.....

Following Master Long? Hmm then you don't have to pay extra for the early fees for the MUA and PG/VG! Hahah :)

Aj.tan

Ya, early charges are expensive.
Very expensive.....

In Singapore, get the cheapest package first.
Because later on there are small charges to pay and can cause you some fortune....

Wedding stuff from shop is very expensive....

Beware.....
Agree! Went to a bridal shop that only has one package to sell though.

Mtmt14

Yes reviews/feedback on Autelier Makeup too! Would appreciate too if any of you or friends have feedback/reviews on ZWedding's MUA (Amber and/or May) too. Thanks! :)

cindyq

Anyone signed up with Bridal Concept ?
Planning to do Prewedding Shoot in Malaysia.
Any MUA and photographer to recommend?

cherrybloom

Hi all, im a 4th quarter 2017 bride.

I am looking for Actual Day Photography + Videography with gowns package.
I listed a few companies which I am not sure which is good/better, or do any of you has recommendation? =)

- The Gown Warehouse
- White Link
- Thomson Wedding (TWC)
- Rico-A-mona
- Memoire & Co
- La Belle

If any of you have any price of AD package on the above, kindly reply me. Thank you. Appreciate alot. <3