2017 brides

Juneohzn

Bridal concept sg is horrible.
Gown are okay, good if you don't want to have those same fews from common bridal shops like digio etc.

The make up artist is really horrible. Not ethical.

I also don't have a good experience with bridal concept. went to their shop and they were super super pushy. Keep trying to block me from leaving and price can drop by almost 1K just in hopes that i will sign with them. I do understand that they will usually quote higher just so they can give you some discount to further entice you. but then i think the drop is really quite significiat and i'm not comforatble with the quality of their work... Not sure if they will shortchage me in other aspects....

kei

A review for bridal concept.

My coordinator was Sharon Ang, MUA was Tiffany.

Generally a okay for Sharon and the choices of wedding gowns. Nothing fantastic but definitely a place to go to if you do not want to go to the usual bridal shops that goggle pops out.
This is the only place I went to as a relative recommended and Bridal Concept was pretty pushy during the roadshow.
When asked if we can pay downpayment then balance after the trial, lady boss (I assume she is the lady boss) told us that "It is only $19xx, just pay in full."

There is miscommunication with the extra charges for morning make up, which was settled just a day before the wedding.

But what upsets me the most was Tiffany.
Asked for a different MUA as
1. Relative recommend another MUA but she was not available.
2. Did not have a good feeling for Tiffany.
But there was no changes for MUA.

There is difference between her trial and actual day make up.
The products were not the same (Trial: MUFE foundation, AD: no idea. Trial: UD lipstick, AD: unknown palette. Blusher was also unknown palette. Etc).
Tiffany also skipped steps such as contouring and highlights.

Another issue we encountered, Bridal Concept gave me the wrong sizing of the kua. Sharon offered to deliver to us, but it was too late when she realised the mistake. Thankfully I was able to wear the one size smaller kua.
(Only gave me 2 kua to choose as Sharon thinks these 2 are the better looking ones. I beg to differ as I saw other brides trying at least 3 other different kua. When I asked, Sharon said that the rest aren't nice enough.)

Other than these, I am neutral.

hugs.. i also use bridal concept and didnt have a good feeling on everything except MUA. but I'm using Irene.
when i signed up, i emphasis that i want in-house MUA and photographer. But during my PWS, i asked MUA and photographer they say they are free lance. feel so cheated.

coordinator is always black faced and make sarcastic remarks.. didnt expect my wedding planning to be this unhappy.

kei

Hi I'm a new btb!

I'm considering MBS as my wedding venue. Should be doing luncheon as it's more affordable.

For my bridal package I signed with Bridal Concept. Anyone has any experience with them?

Still looking out for AD photographer/ videographer and photobooth/ live band if budget allows. Saw some of the reviews of the AD photographer and videography!! If yall have any photobooth or live band to recommend, or any ideas on how to DIY a photobooth, please do share :)

hello can share your experience with bridal concept? i feel i sign them up on impulsive and now I have a lot of worry

SierraCD

Never heard of Bridal Concept, but I signed up with La Belle, and I was quite satisfied.

My fiance and I visited a few Bridal boutiques, like White Link and MyDreamWedding before settling for La Belle.

We were served by a sales rep Mayling which explained to us La Belles' way of packaging customized packages. The whole process was quite stressfree without any hard sales, unlike White Link which we were quite turned off by (kept pressuring us to sign despite my fiance saying that no gowns were to her liking and me saying their photography style wasn't to my liking. When we wanted to leave the sales rep told us to put down S$300 to secure a price despite us saying we weren't interested.)

Although La Belle's price was on the high side, my fiance found gowns that she liked and I was ok with their photographer's style. Eventually, we signed with La Belle on the spot despite not setting a wedding date yet.

Subsequently, we secured a wedding banquet venue in December 2017 and alth0ugh it was already August 2017 when we informed La Belle, Mayling was quick to organize a follow-up date for gown selection with their Bridal consultants. We met up with our Bridal consultant Jermine 2 weeks later for the selection and she was friendly and nice to help explain which gowns are suitable by asking our venue's decor. All fitting was done within 3 hours and was quite a fruitful experience.

Fast forward to our MUA Trial in September (i think), we met up with our MUA Shirley and Photographer whom we shared our insights on how our styles are and what shoot we preferred. Soon after we had our gown fitting prior to the Pre-Wedding Shoot in mid-September. The process was fun, awkward and tiring at the same time (in a good way).

After which we had our Photoselection in October, approx 3 weeks later and had the task to filter through the different images and selection. Rayden was the guy-in-charge of the selection. However, my fiance wanted to select in private as it was quite awkward to choose with someone looking at us. Surprisingly selecting the preset number of images was quite difficult as there was quite a few selection to choose from. However, we were quite firm on not adding on photos or pages, as we wanted to take overseas photograph come out Honeymoon.

I would recommend La belle but it was solely based on our experience there,
Mayling the sales rep, was straightforward and clear-cut in explaining what was in the package and what was not and there was definitely no hard selling.
Jermine the Bridal Consultant, was prompt in her replies and emails(although they used a shared email), with updates to us if they were any error and reminders.
Kenny the Photographer, was very patient as I kept blinking my eyes and was quite awkward and stiff, he gave suggestions and lighten up the mood.
MUA Shirley, I believe she's a freelance but she was able to do quite a great job with my fiance's hair and makeup. (As my fiance has quite sensitive skin)

To be honest, we just went along with our gut instinct and signed on with La Belle, and it was an overall good experience. I guess how well the experience you get comes from the people who serve you, we were lucky to chance by Mayling and Jermine. For Photographer we requested for Kenny as we read good reviews on him, whilst for the MUA we initially requested for Vivi (another popular MUA under La Belle) but she was not free during our wedding day, therefore Jermine recommended Shirley as our MUA which to our joy was amazing (as we wanted to DIY our bouquet, she actually told us to go ahead with our shoot first and she will make the bouquet for us).

La belle, in short, was able to organize everything for us in the short duration of time given which really impressed me.

Now we are just waiting for the next Photo viewing session before our big day in December.

Reactions: kei

anq

Hi ladies, anyone has experience with Silhouette The Atelier?? Saw quite a bit of their works circulating on social media recently.
it would be good if you can share their PW and AD packages. [email protected]

Moinmoin

finally decided on AD photog (KWedding) and wedding location (Indocafe- The Whitehouse)
now all that's left are just the nitty-gritty!

Hi,
Im a newly joined BTB. I am looking at Indocafe for my wedding luncheon and come across your post. Would you mind sharing your experience with indocafe? Location-wise, price-wise, food-wise, etc.

Really appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!

LYXX

Never heard of Bridal Concept, but I signed up with La Belle, and I was quite satisfied.

My fiance and I visited a few Bridal boutiques, like White Link and MyDreamWedding before settling for La Belle.

We were served by a sales rep Mayling which explained to us La Belles' way of packaging customized packages. The whole process was quite stressfree without any hard sales, unlike White Link which we were quite turned off by (kept pressuring us to sign despite my fiance saying that no gowns were to her liking and me saying their photography style wasn't to my liking. When we wanted to leave the sales rep told us to put down S$300 to secure a price despite us saying we weren't interested.)

Although La Belle's price was on the high side, my fiance found gowns that she liked and I was ok with their photographer's style. Eventually, we signed with La Belle on the spot despite not setting a wedding date yet.

Subsequently, we secured a wedding banquet venue in December 2017 and alth0ugh it was already August 2017 when we informed La Belle, Mayling was quick to organize a follow-up date for gown selection with their Bridal consultants. We met up with our Bridal consultant Jermine 2 weeks later for the selection and she was friendly and nice to help explain which gowns are suitable by asking our venue's decor. All fitting was done within 3 hours and was quite a fruitful experience.

Fast forward to our MUA Trial in September (i think), we met up with our MUA Shirley and Photographer whom we shared our insights on how our styles are and what shoot we preferred. Soon after we had our gown fitting prior to the Pre-Wedding Shoot in mid-September. The process was fun, awkward and tiring at the same time (in a good way).

After which we had our Photoselection in October, approx 3 weeks later and had the task to filter through the different images and selection. Rayden was the guy-in-charge of the selection. However, my fiance wanted to select in private as it was quite awkward to choose with someone looking at us. Surprisingly selecting the preset number of images was quite difficult as there was quite a few selection to choose from. However, we were quite firm on not adding on photos or pages, as we wanted to take overseas photograph come out Honeymoon.

I would recommend La belle but it was solely based on our experience there,
Mayling the sales rep, was straightforward and clear-cut in explaining what was in the package and what was not and there was definitely no hard selling.
Jermine the Bridal Consultant, was prompt in her replies and emails(although they used a shared email), with updates to us if they were any error and reminders.
Kenny the Photographer, was very patient as I kept blinking my eyes and was quite awkward and stiff, he gave suggestions and lighten up the mood.
MUA Shirley, I believe she's a freelance but she was able to do quite a great job with my fiance's hair and makeup. (As my fiance has quite sensitive skin)

To be honest, we just went along with our gut instinct and signed on with La Belle, and it was an overall good experience. I guess how well the experience you get comes from the people who serve you, we were lucky to chance by Mayling and Jermine. For Photographer we requested for Kenny as we read good reviews on him, whilst for the MUA we initially requested for Vivi (another popular MUA under La Belle) but she was not free during our wedding day, therefore Jermine recommended Shirley as our MUA which to our joy was amazing (as we wanted to DIY our bouquet, she actually told us to go ahead with our shoot first and she will make the bouquet for us).

La belle, in short, was able to organize everything for us in the short duration of time given which really impressed me.

Now we are just waiting for the next Photo viewing session before our big day in December.

Hello! Mind sharing La belle package and prices with me? Thank you! My email is [email protected]