(2012) 2012 Brides to be

tanyix

Xrevlis: haha okay! Thanks!!
happy.gif
cos planning my schedule now
happy.gif

Anyone knows how long the make up before the first march in will take?

fel_han

xrevlis: I bot from Love & Co.. the Promise series.. This one lor>> http://www.love-and-co.com/22_lvcpromise.html
I had to custom make mine coz the original ring was kind of too thick for me so i requested them to use another ring of the same series and plate it in the rose gold color which is the same as the pic above..

Total damage is about $2201. And its tiao zi of my AD which is 02/12.
hahaha

HUAAAAAAAATTTTT

tml buy 4D! Ti gong bo bi bo bi..
hahaha.. im dreaming early in the morning!!

julia85

fel> i oso like love n co promise range!
but agree tat it's abit thick.. as in the ring width...
Ling has one promise lookalike tat is much thinner in width~~

quarter_j

Morning everybody!!!

Nawh.. actually i buy my bed already lar. It's german brand, Napure. I kinda like full latex and it is w/i my budget so i buy le lor.

shannat

jo: icic! 10K bed is comfy, but hor.. i think every night i cant go to slp ah!! hahaha!! BUT, one way to convince urself is take the cost of bed divide by 10yrs X 365 days. haha then one day only few dollars. will feel better!! :D

anyway, i dropped by Ling ytd and got my bands alr!! its also with a bit of rose gold, n i nvr thought i would get it cos i didnt like rose gold!!! but it looked great and matches my E ring well.
happy.gif

Andrew was the one who served us and he's really great. v polite, unlike some of those SA u see at LH,GH,L&C,SK... some of them like give u tt type of LOOK. bths.. and worst is they like to ask WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET.... i find it quite rude to ask tt! also, he knows what type of rings we preferred and reco us those tt we might like.. usually go to LH,GH,L&C,SK some just anyhow take out a few pcs, like no heart to serve like tt~

fel: haha bobi bobi u strike 4D!!!

YX: i think would also need 2Hrs b4hand.
happy.gif

fel_han

julia: yar the width is quite thick lo..
zao zhi dao i go n see Ling jewellery de..
how much is their rings? about the same as LOve & Co? Or more ex??
haiyooo.. i hope i will love my ring when i go n collect in sep lei.. im so scared latr customised turned out not what i wan... *prayyy*

fel_han

shanna: Mine oso rose gold =)) Oso nv tot i would like rose gold.. until i try it on! I think must try then wil noe de.

quarter_j

shanna: awwhh.. you took Ling's wedding band! and rose gold somemore.. can share a pic or two?? I already took Love and Co rings.. waiting for them to call me and pick it up.

Ms Fel: Ling is not as expensive as many pple think lar. Cuz i also have the same thought when i first visit. Their rings are so nice that I made a mental note to go back again and get a little smtg for myself after wedding
happy.gif

fel_han

Jo: u also with LOve & Co?? which one which one?? keke~ i kaypooooo
ohh.. i tot Ling is ex lei.. lol.. hmm.. after wedding present ah? i think hor.. need to wait for anni or special occasion..

shanna i wanna see yours!!

julia85

fel> they have quite a few pairs tat are <2K~

shanna> congrats on getting ur WB!
rem to show us pic! i wanna see! hehe...

chinzilla

heh alot of love and co brides. =)! how do u see ur collections? lol i dunno which one is mine. even those im with the same co.

YX - safe to budget 2hrs for all ur MUA sessions. if touch up maybe 1 hr.

julia85

actually all the while i quite like mix with rose gold leh..
den last time go for wedding show..
sometimes will have those booklet from soo kee showing their WB...
den i show my bf.. den from his comments i sense tat he dun really like with rose gold..

but hor, when we went WB shopping...
all those we tried are with rose gold..
hahaah!!

fel_han

julia: i shall jus hope that my customised ring would turn out nice.. prayyyyy
eh, my htb and yours is the same. In fact, we dont really like rose gold.. until we try it on then it turn out realli nice. My htb tot rose gold will make him look "niang". But in fact quite man lei.. mei dao~~~
hahahaha

Chin: u go LOve &amp; Co webby. They have the range name over there.

quarter_j

julia: same! we only tried those with rose gold. seems like rose gold is getting real popular eh.. even my htb prefers rose gold too. And usually he is the anything kinda guy

Sure! I will post the photos in fb after i get my hands on the WB.. LOL. I cant wait!

revlis

ms fel: hee hope u strike tmr
happy.gif

abt 2k for wedding bands is consider ok
happy.gif

ai ya cant view ur rings in office
sad.gif
, go hm then see tonite
happy.gif

oh me die die want white gold only, dun like rose gold at all hee so all the rings i tried on are white gold, htb is more easy going
happy.gif
when we go into the shop, the ppl ask wat we want, htb will say no rose gold haha cos he noe i dun like and he will say the band cannot be too thick and square, dun like the typical thick band. i just noe wat i dun like, duno wat i like.. so make him headache keke

julia85

cos most of the guys WB quite plain...
unless u get those with bling...
else it's quite plain and not v nice...
so with the mix of rose gold at least got some pattern ma...
hahaha.... my bf dun like plain WB.. den he prefer not to have bling oso...
so choose with rose gold den wun so plain lor.. haha!

julia85

xrevlis> i'm opp of u..
i know wat i like.. haha...
i prefer those with top n bottom 'border' one..
jus like how the love n co promise range look.. hahaha!
but we did try other kinds one too...

shannat

jo, fel, julia: i would love to show u girls but i didnt manage to take a pic ytd!! and.. i check online they dun hv the pic online too. T.T so prob can only show u girls after i get the rings.. which is..in mid jan!! omg.. still so far away~
the husb was also surprised i would choose the rosegold one but their rosegold is not very red type so i like!
happy.gif
n i think that their prices are very reasonable. my pair of bands is abt $1900.
happy.gif
now im thinking of what to do with the $1000 deposit i place with Love n co!!! >.<"

jo: i alr eyed a few stuffs i wanna get from Ling liao~ =X hahaha!! i like their crown rings. so pretty!!! :D

tanyix

Julia/xrevlis/shanna/chinz: wah 2hrs ah... So long
sad.gif
haha.. Cos I'm trying to save time leh.. I post my schedule on FB you gals help me see can? Haha.. Did up the schedule last night but scared I underestimate the time..

Jean tan: personally I prefer bridal veil!
happy.gif
emanuel de couture is the one along tras street right?

Shanna: congrats!!!!
happy.gif
heh show us pics when it's done okie??
happy.gif
how much was a pair? I hope it like this more than your initial love and co one!! :D

Heh both htb and I don't like rose gold too.. Platinum for the win! Hehe... Both htb and me were looking for platinum bands with simple details
happy.gif
glad we found it!! We loved it!

revlis

julia: oh i noe which one u talking abt. but htb dun like that one, i find it quite nice. the original sookee jaz laurent we choose was something like that with two borders but find it look weird on our fingers hee
happy.gif

shannat

YX: thanks dear~ will def show u girls when i collect it! :D it abt $1900 for one pair, quite reasonable~ and we def like it more than the Love n Co one!! haha after Ling, we went to Love n co to see see that ring i chose, n suddenly.. its not tt nice anymore.. HAHA!! think my heart flew to Ling liao~ :p
yah, post ur schedule up,we help to see n give suggestions if needed~ :D

julia85

shanna> glad u love ur rings from Ling.. haha...
i saw the crown ring too.. so cute lor..
they really have alot of interesting rings...
i pretty like one which is interlock one..
so unique! but tat's over our budget.. haha..
btw, did u like their fb page? Ling Jewellery Wedding..
go search for it...
they have photos of their rings too..
see if urs is there.. hehe..

julia85

shanna> tat time Ling calculate our pair.. 2078...
urs 1900 is cheap!
does urs have bling?
mine had many blings... 1857 b4 discount =x
bf ring only 890 b4 discount... =x

fel_han

shanna: U xi xin yan jiu!! hahaa! ur heart really went to Ling liao lal! lol.. but gd la, coz u found ur dream wb!! happi for u oso!! I think your 1K deposit can use it to buy other things. U got ask the SA?

Chin: Your one oso nice!!! =)) hehe~

actually my bf is more ma fan than me when we went to choose our wedding bands..
he dont want those got 1 diamond in the middle, dont wan thin ones, don wan those too plain ones but also cannot b too many patterns one..
heng manage to find our wedding band in the end!

eh, actually i think u must really try on the rings de. May not look nice on their display but wear le scarly veri nice. Must try it on then u will noe if it has the "This is my wedding band" feeling.

Ok, thanks gals for wishing me luck in tmr's 4D. If hor, thursday u all nv see me in this forum, means i go and kai xiang bing qing zhu liao!!

tanyix

Chinz: wah! Htb thinks it's too girly but still got it in the end? Heehee...

Shanna: yay!!!!!!! I'm really happy for you that you liked ling's one so much more! If not sure sian one.. Haha. Hmm, maybe you could sell your deposit to some btbs who wanna buy love and co bands?

Shall see you gals rings when I have time! Blackberry doesn't support the website. Heh.. Okay I'll post up my schedule on the FB grp!

shannat

julia: i search on the FB le, also no have~ >.<"
the interlock isit the transformer one or the Lock it one? i initially like the lock it one when i saw it online.. but when i tried it on, it felt abit too chunky for my finger.. (i hv short fingers T.T) so i didnt get tt.
happy.gif
yes, mine hv one row of blings.
happy.gif

Fel: yah i bian xin le~ LOL!! i asked the husb to call Love n co n see is it transferable anot also.. if not we just change to buy something else, like a necklace or something..

shannat

YX: thanks dear~ im so glad i went to ling n take a look too! if not i might regret! hahah!! im also considering that.. asking the husb to check with L&amp;C whether can trf the deposit anot.. if can then good~ cos he dun mind letting go at a discount price~
happy.gif

shannat

julia: isit the one where u can slot ur E ring in the middle? thats the lock it one which i initially liked.
happy.gif
its actually quite nice though, but abit too chunky for me. those who like thick chunky rings will be good!

fel_han

U all make me tempted to go down to Ling!!.

I feel like getting a pair of solitaire earrings for myself.. as a wedding gift. May wanna get that to wear for ROM.. but my sis say nobody will b bothered to look at my ears! lollll

tanyix

Ms fel: I'm gonna wear solitaire earstuds too! Cos my grandma got them for me :D hee... Then I'm a simple dressing girl also
happy.gif

Gals: I've posted my schedule on fb alr! Thanks for your help okay! Hee!!
happy.gif

Shanna: how does your ling wedding band look like? Got pics of your old love and co one too? Hee! Just interested!

shannat

julia: yah, much cheaper!! i saw the heartshape at ling too~ i think theirs would be cheaper then Love n Co. the husb say can consider getting tt for annivesary! HAHA! **dreaming**

mrslim80

Wow, as compared my ring is much simpler. However, I looking around for flats at the moment and heard that COV is around 40k. Have to look for banks for personal loans. Sigh..

fel_han

Aiyoooo
julia&amp;shanna dear: don't tempt me further! The interlock one is Mei dao~~~~ suiii!!

Yx: lucky u!! I tink I may hav to buy my own solitaire earring lo.. =/

julia85

fel> swee rite! i pretty like...
tat time we gt try..
but bf dun really fancy it...
maybe oso cos of the price.. haha..
iirc, tat pair was 3K+..
think cos of the blings...
but can customise to w/o blings shld be cheaper..

fel_han

Julia: wahhhhh
The price even more SUIII ^_^
haha

But dis kind of ring I tink mus hav bling den will bring out the whole look. If w/o bling mayb not so nice??
Bt guys normally dun like blings for their rings la.. My htb dun like he say v gu niang.. Hahahaha

julia85

haha ya.. the guys one no bling..
only ladies one gt bling...
but the bling is v bling sia..
i find it too bling for everyday wear.. ahha