(2012/12) Dec2012 BTB

teddyzhu38

Hello Ching 0212,

U got the same date as me... Hehe.... Mine is 1st dec 2012 church wedding n 2nd dec wedding dinner. Where will u b holding your lunch buffet at? ;)

shanshines

Hi btb

im letting go my bridal package at a cheap price. If you are interested, pls sms or call me at 98468232.

Thanks and congrats in advance!!!!!

cherrycheries

SO and I intending to hold AD on 12 Dec. But yet to really source for the venue. Will be going for site visit this coming weekend at Amara Sanctuary. Hope it will be in time!

Anyone else knows about the hotel take up rate on 12 Dec?

teddyzhu38

Hello Ching 0212,

mine is at orchard hotel...
happy.gif
have u sign up your BS?

ching0212

Hi Wendy... I might not be signing up any BS but ala carte.. how abt u? u sign up with any BS? For me, I chose ala carte because I need only 1 white gown for AD n wedding shoot & a tea dress n maybe 1 causual dress for shooting..
As for my HTB, he decided to get from shop rather than BS because we wanted something funkie.. like those wearing a vest over a shirt with tight jeans.. hehe.. =)
As for MUA, I found someone recommended by my friend n I find him good.. that is why I choosing ala carte.... =)
And for photographer, has someone in mind right now but still waiting for meet up with further discussion...

teddyzhu38

Hi Ching,

Im going to sign with Lavie, i love their gowns to the max.... hehe.... Wow.... u got creative ideas ya...
happy.gif
alot of things to check out b4 our big day... Happy planning...
happy.gif

serynnnnn

Cherry: It should be a pretty hot date! 12/12/12 leh~~ do check with the hotel (if this date is available) whether they charge differently for this date as well. Some hotels charge additional for popular dates.
happy.gif

pinkpaperfish

Hi everyone, I'm new here...

My ROM was last year and I'm doing my AD next year on 02/12/2012. Still considering gpch or m hotel for wedding lunch.
happy.gif

teddyzhu38

Hello mich s,

We got the same wedding date... ;) the hotel still got the dates u want? Cos i tink quite popular to get married nx yr, esp end yr... Btw, wats gpch? Hehe

pinkpaperfish

Wenda
Hi! Same date? So cool! I taking wedding lunch so it's still available. 02/12's wedding dinner is fully booked at M hotel... GPCH is grand park city hall... I prefer grand park actually cuz they throw in more free stuff than m hotel... Both still available for lunch. Jus though after tea ceremony n all, can jus head straight to the hotel for lunch n all then finish everything by 3pm... Then can rest. Hehe

teddyzhu38

Hello Mich s

Yeah same date... mine is 2 days, cos got church wedding on 1st dec. Dinner on 2nd Dec.... go for the one u prefer.... n more perks.. cnt lugi too much...haha

browniecheeze

Hi everyone, im a Dec 2012 BTB too!!~ Booked our wedding lunch at Intercontinental for 9.12.12 and going for our Bali photoshoot with LaBelle in Mar next yr! And im really excited!~
happy.gif

Btw, celine our new house will be at Rivervale Arc too! Are the Celine that I know? Celine Jian? hee... im Fiona (if u r the celine i know and you know me.. haha)

puffycandies

Hello..

I'm dec bride too. Date will be 2nd dec but hvnt book our banquet yet. Having dilemma in choosing the hotel
sad.gif

Anyway me and SO engaged TW BS for TW photoshoot but no local package for the AD. Does anyone having the same situation as me looking for local package?

Can share?

Thanks!
happy.gif

xiaowish

Hi everyone,

Wow I guess 02/12 is really a HOT date yea.

Celine, Jess, Brownie - This is so coincident I'm from Riverarc too... =D

Check with you girls, when do you think we should have our local shoot taken? Thanks

yanting

Hi jessmt,

looking at my friends who have gotten married, usu they do their photoshoot abt 6-9mths before their AD. so I'm looking at a timeline like that too..
happy.gif
my bf n i thinking of holding our wedding on 30th dec 2012, but yet to cfm on banquet venue so cant cfm on photoshoot date too..

happyjiokzai

hi Rolrol, sorry for the late reply! I change my setting and I can accept PM. Do you happen to have any contacts for MC services ?

peawea

Hi all BTBs! I'm exactly 1 year away from my AD and I'm starting to get all hyped up again! Had already confirmed my BS and venue since months ago and felt that everything is still so far away but now! Now it's just a year away!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Other than dieting more, wat else should we do or get ready for already?????? Excited once again!!!!!

lovemiya

Hi fellow BTB(s).

My AD's on 22/12/2012 at Mandarin Orchard.
Will be doing solemnisation in Church & then banquet in the evening. Have confirmed bs, wedding bands & church alrdy.
happy.gif

wiwi_2012

WOH u are fast. Saw u Post on Rico. I'm considering them n digio too! We've similar taste!
I'll have both ROM n AD together.

lovemiya

Hi Serynn, lol I'm not Kaori !! Were we on the same banquet table at kaori's wedding!!?

I booked mandarin orchard early tis year but will only b holding it a year later than hers. XD

Olivia: I shortlisted Rico & afew other BS after seeing their gowns in wedding mags. Rico was my first stop and I signed up on the spot as I like their gowns.

U deciding between digio & rico, which package has a better deal?

marryinghim

Hi ladies,

Just curious, how long ago did you all book your banquets?

I am currently looking for end year banquet but seriously now it is not me choosing hotels but whatever was left instead.

It is really just so irritating to know our choices are so limited. It sucks and this is not making my wedding plans happy.

yanting

Marry my one: hi! I totally understand how u feel.. I juz managed to booked my banquet last mth, so it's exactly 1yr b4.. Really nt much choices left, plus mine is considered hot date n our parents prefer dinner.. So in the end, I decided to juz settle with wats left although its nt the most ideal choice in my mind la.. Juz wanna bk a place fast so that I cn get on with the rest of the prep
happy.gif

marryinghim

Hey gals, glad to hear from you all.

It is getting on my nerves and i had negative thoughts of not doing the stupid banquet at all. Haiz actually is my parents that more into it. Seriously I just feel so pek chek. Sorry to make this my venting ground.

But I really needed to inject positive vibes into my brain. I can't help but slightly blaming my one for proposing so late haha. See how negative I m
sad.gif

At first I was very happy until all these come about and I am only at my 1st phrase of marriage
sad.gif

marryinghim

Yanting: did you lower your expectations of the ballroo
?

I really like high ceiling and pillar less ballrooms but it seems quite impossible
sad.gif
all affordable ones are taken haha then I have many friends getting married as well and I refrain from picking the same hotel but that seems even more impossible
sad.gif

wiwi_2012

Keira: both Digio and Rico package are abt the same to me.

Marry me one: I've yet to confirm on my venue too. have u tried restaurant? Maybe it is easier to get.

yanting

Marry my one: ya, actually I also harbor negative tots of nt having the banquet or postponing the wedding cos I can't find a venue that I liked n within my budget. I also like high ceiling n pillarless, but those still available on the date I wanted is conrad, which is out of my budget so my htb die die dun give in also
sad.gif
so i was also super upset too, n i also argued with my htb over this too.. eventually he convinced me that no matter where u hold the banquet, those who wan to attend will still come, n their blessings n angbaos for u nt gonna change juz cos the ballroom got pillar rite?? N aft awhile all That he said did make sense so we went ahead n booked our banquet with carlton, n the ballroom has 4 pillars! Faints.. Haha, but I'm still glad it's settled cos I cn move on to settle other things..
happy.gif

marryinghim

Oh Olivia then what u intend to do?

Thanks for your time gals made me felt better hehe

So how is ur prep yanting?

I continue my search...

yanting

Marry my one: aft finally booking the banquet, I cn cfm with my BS my AD date n bk my MUA, n I also bk my AD photographer le.. So I guess the key things for my AD shd b almost done.. Nw I cn also make plans for my local photoshoot, although haven't fixed date yet. At least got a clearer idea when I shd go for it then I cn plan other stuffs.. Cos my colleagues n I planning bkk trip to shop for jiemeis' dresses
happy.gif
so I need to roughly know what mth I need to do what.. Hee..

Then that day I felt like I nothing to do, so I was referencing my fren's AD program schedule n working out the rough skeleton of my own schedule too.. Then I started trying to figure out how to do my own photo montage too.. :p I hope I'm nt stressing u out..

How abt u? Have u started preparing for anything yet?

marryinghim

Wow haha there is still such a long way! N bbk for jie mei dress sounds good!!!

I have not done anything except knowing which bs I want. Then as for jie meis I also don't know who I should ask. Still lost haha but I guess it takes time? Haha plus we need to find Hse too! Hahahaha we can wait till after wedding but I hope to be same time too. V confused haha don't know what I want

How do you all source ideas for what you want for everything?

yanting

Marry my one: Well, if purposely fly to bkk to buy the dresses mayb a bit expensive la including air tics n hotel, but cos we planning for yearly bkk trip so shun bian
happy.gif

Haha which bs do u wan? U went down liao? Haha, u so confused cos your htb juz proposed n reality hasn't sink in is it?

Oh yes, we need to look for hse too n we quite determined to get it ready b4 wedding, so that's part of the reason y I'm trying to do as much things as I cn in advance so that we cn spend more time looking for hse n getting it done up
happy.gif

Erm, for my case I dun really have an ideal wedding in my head. Everything is done cos it's a formality n process that we've to go thrgh, so we r v clear that we juz wanna go thrgh it at a reasonable cost. Those things that r impractical n increase cost de automatically gets strike out.. Haha.. So I surf web n browse thrgh wedding magazines to roughly get an idea n plan fr there lor..

rainzdropz

Hi all,

I'm a dec BTB and my AD is on 2 Dec too ! Seems like its a hot date and it is also the Standard Chartered marathon. Hopefully the attendanceto the wedding will not be affected.

Btw, is there an excel where BTBs update their wedding dates, venue and bridal shop ? Used to see it around. But can't find it anymore

hazy

Hi kitty, im a 02 dec 2012 bride... How's ur preparations?

Jus signed wi feline recently. Any btb signed with them? Can show their completed work??

ice03

hi all BTB,

My AD is on 7 Dec 12. Anyone choose My Dream Wedding as their their bridal shop and Concorde Hotel for their Banquet.