(2012/12) Dec2012 BTB

binary

HuggiTing (huggiting), fiona Go (fln_1028), Lynnie (twinkling_scarlet), duckieyazi (duckieyazi), Serene Tan (serenexueni)): i have add your nick in 2012 BTB spreadsheet.. feel free to fill up ur wedding related information there..
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Akd01L4OMjendFl0bE9tbXo5akI0eUFDcVMwbHExQ0E&hl=en&authkey=CO_dg_YM#gid=0

and you can also join us in 2012 BTB thread.. i know some of you are our follower as a slient reader..
happy.gif
as i used to start of as one too..

do join us there.. see you..
btw, i'm from Nov 2012 thread too.. just happen that i help my Nov BTB ro conpile the listing in the spreadsheet.. so i just pop in share with u gals..

fel_han

I oso 2nd dec! hehe

eh gals.. i went to my BS - Felin* (cannot spell in full in the forum >.< ) last night.

seems that alot of gowns like not suitable for mee.. I tried 1 gown and too pong pong at the bottom and it dragged my small frame down..

so saddddddd

but i love their designs though.. daring n unique.. my next headache would be searching for a pair of comfy super high heels (bo bian i too short, even the co ordinator said i have to wear realli high ones due to my short frame ..)
my shoe size is v small.. size 3 or 4..

fel_han

xrevlis: I even tried one of their gowns.. but sadly, doesnt suit my small frame lo.. but overall, i think their gowns n staff are still nice though. Crossing my fingers that i wont have any problems with them next yr..
Julia: the aisle is niiiiiicee! Their gowns are very elegant one. WHite link gowns are also damm gorgeous!

preciousgal

xrevlis: tell u something i dun have time to contact her yet.. will contact her today haha.. was busy with my photoshoot den suddenly stuck in the music license.

ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE MUSIC LICENSES WORKS? LIKE IF I AM DOING MY OWN MONTAGE DEN USING ORIGINAL CD TO PLAY THE MUSIC STILL NEED TO PAY FOR LICENSE?

MS FEL: you also whitelink bride? hehee.

Fiona: so u getting yr heels when u go HK?

fln_1028

Joanna: nt sure yet.. More planing nid to do.. Depends on budget.. Only if we wan to go hk for holiday if nt I mite buy it in Korea.. .

Not sure abt montage thing.. Mine is my AD photography doing for free.. Hmm.. Or u wan go www.weddingtweet.com.sg to read abt it??

revlis

ms fel: hmm how abt top up for MTM?

joanna: hee u so bz..
the music licenses if u have the original CD then then dun need to pay, that wat my hotel tell me.

revlis

ms fel : how much u pay for felin*? just curious hee cos u say whitelink overbudget, the last i ask whitelink was abt 3k.. tot that the normal rate
happy.gif

fel_han

Xrevlis: I nv check with them for MTM gown. Wil only decide my gowns nxt yr. Nt sure if I shld do MTM anot. Veri scared latr top up for MTM n yt never meet my standard I will b doubly sadd!
Oh the last I heard frm my Fren he said whitelink was around 4k. Pkg details I'm nt sure what it consists of..
My pkg with Felin* was abt 3K

fel_han

Fiona: I oso dunno when.. I tink it was early dis ur.. Nt a close Fren so dun find out much frm her

Sighhhh... I saw another bad review in another forum regarding my bS.. Haizzz.. Sian dao~~~

Btw, is it too kiasu to buy wedding shoe nw huh?? Haha..my Fren say I v kiasu..wedding band oso buy Liao even though my wedding date is dec 2012..

Ms Fel: I enquired abt WL pkg few mths ago.. $3388 with 1 MTM,1 OTR. Their designer gowns are nice but need to topup $$.

It's good to plan early for wedding. When is your photoshoot? Maybe buy few mths in advance will do.. cos' if buy too early, u see nice ones u will want to buy again. haha

revlis

lynnie: that is cheap
sad.gif

i was quoted 3188 i think for OTR wedding gown and exclusive evening gown with PS but i dun need PS cos i sign up taiwan PS, then they only willing deduct $100 off my package
sad.gif
feel like asking them izzit their PS only worth $100 haha..
but i love one of the gown i tried on, love it so much and till now i rem how it look like. cos i told them i only wan pure white and she let me try one, but she told me pure white quite rare lor. but that pc quite old cos can see yellowish stain inside the bust area, so i also dun wan to ask them to keep that for me for a yr also. and i noe whitelink got diff range, so certain range we choose need to top up 300 to 1.8k. i worried that if i choose one that i like v much and end up i need top up then i will faintz.. so decided to give whitelink a miss.

Xrevlis: I would say e price is reasonable. Same sentiment! I gave WL a miss as I do not want to keep topping up $$ for designer gowns. I prefer to sign up a pkg with minimal hidden cost &amp; nice OTR gowns.

Btw, deduct only $100 off is too little! So which bridal u sign up for AD?

fel_han

Yar actually WL has realli nice gowns. No need MTM oso have veri nice ones le.. too bad.. i think not within my budget =(

Lynnie: hahaha.. my PS still long way to go.. should be either Apr or May 2012 lor.

ya lor hor.. i think wait til nxt yr den go n buy.. i wan peeptoe pumps.. any recommendations?

revlis

Lynnie: i sign up digio
happy.gif

Ms fel: ya lor but their v beautiful range sure fall under exclusive or designer which nd top up. Whitelink uses a lot of bling bling which i like hee.

preciousgal

HMMM actually white link MTM gown also equivalent to designer gown rite?

My cousin took feline. i think their service not very friendly lor.. but gown wise quite pretty...

xrevlis: pai sei.. u gt the email again? my email is all piling up.. very hard to find =(

Fiona: thanks alot for yr help. the link is super helpful.

fel_han

xrevlis: U wont regret signing with Di GIO!! They got a wide range of gowns de!
I think it all boils down to our budget. If i have extra cash i would b willing to top up for designer gowns .. too bad SG pools dont love me!! =((

joanna: Your cousin oso felin*?? ooohhh I jus pop by Felin* last week. Hmm.. i find both the lady boss &amp; staff friendly lei.. i oso dunno y. Mayb depend on their mood one.. they gena alot of bad reviews in forums le.. I shall cross my fingers *pray*
but have to agree, their gowns r quite pretty!

Xrevlis: I'm with Rico-a-Mona, same co. as digio! They share MUA &amp; PG right? I think digio also have bling bling gowns?

Joanna: White link's mtm is equivalent to exclusive gown.

Ms Fel: I also need recommendation for bridal shoes. Haha. Ladies, any suggestion?

revlis

joanna: pm u le
happy.gif

hmm i think designer is not mtm, is wat their designer design and u get to wear it first. but if u wan mtm then is the designer have to design to wat u want.
exclusive range i heard is wear two to 3 times by brides and OTR is 8 times.
cant realli rem cos was quite few mths back when i chk out whitelink

ms fel: hee ya i hope so
happy.gif
so far my coordinators are very friendly and nice, i choosing my rom dress in two week time. hope can get wat i want
happy.gif

preciousgal

HUH ISSIT i thought their MTM gown is designer gown leh...

bec MTM is pple idea then designer make for them no meh?

thanks babe pai sei will check my mail haha..

I think WL designer gowns are like what xrevlis said, designer designed but not mtm. However, they have more details &amp; bling bling.

MTM would be simpler &amp; according to your design.

preciousgal

SORRY.. den can i ask if top up hor but the gown is other pple mtm den after their wedding will be consider whitelink designer gown? den the price is also equivalent to designer gown price?

no meh?

revlis

no leh i think it will be exclusive range or OTR cos designer gown, i think u get to be the first to wear it mah.
so if other ppl mtm liao and other ppl wear it, so wont be designer gown, and other ppl mtm might just be a simple one not so complicated then they wont consider it under exclusive range hee just my tot
happy.gif

mtm a lot of hidden costs, meaning if u wan more bling bling etcs they charge accordingly bah
but designer gown got all the nice bling bling which the designer put in at no extra costs but of cos u need top up for the designer range.

preciousgal

issit wah.. damm chim.. i duno leh.. so confused...

no wor... designer gown anyone can wear as long as u top up(but there is a capping like only 5 brides get to wear it this year)..as for MTM gown u will be the first one who wear it and nobody will get to wear it until after your wedding.

fel_han

Eh gals, I wld love to MTM if I got the xtra cash lo.. Bt hor I m scared ltr the MTM gown turn out not what I had wanted .. Hmmmm...

Kelly: I'm with Felin* Bridal =)
Jus went to their shop to see see look look last wkend. I think it wld b beta to go dwn the shop n judge for urself. Muz see the gowns n what they offer.

kelly_kin

Hi Ms Fel- I went down last week , and i like it .. however i might wish to get the whole package including actual day photography. Just that i heard bad review , that why i am a bit afraid to sign up.

Btw , how much do you pay for yours ? care to add me at facebook . my email is [email protected]

preciousgal

orh... understand what u mean xrevlis..

hehe thanks..

yes agree to what ms fel said is better to judge it yrself cos some pple have different perspective some will give good and bad comments.

yeah MTM there is a risk lor =)

Joanna: if u like MTM, then shd go for it. It's more personalized, but do rem to ask what materials are included &amp; what needs to pay. Its individual preference, but definitely u gna enjoy the process.
happy.gif

binary

wow.. u gals are active.. great.. think the spreadsheet is helpful in discussion in similar service provided by the same vendor.. etc..

think for me i will not go for MTM.. cos afraid that the final result is not what i wan or not ideal for me built or etc.. think prefer OTR..

fln_1028

Joanna: welcum.. =) glad tat it helps.. I'm looking ideas on gate crash on tat site.. Hehe..

Lynnie: wat is WB??

revlis

lynnie: i didn't customise WB hee but mine is limited edition from brilliant rose, only 1 pair in the world
happy.gif

fiona: WB is wedding bands
happy.gif

revlis

lynnie: hee for the time being is one pair but i duno if in future they will do the same design again. the sale person joke and say he will feedback to sookee that the design no gd, customer dun like haha so they wont make another similar one.
i got it at $2047 after discount which i think very worth it
happy.gif
ya both our rings got two tiny bling bling.
feel quite lucky cos the rings like finding their owners also cos not all the couples can take the rings, the rings can only upsize and downsize by 2 ring size, so if the couple ring size too big or too small, then cannot buy. he was telling me some couple like it but cos one partner cannot resize so have to forgo the rings.
is not those round shape, is a bit curve here and there, and it fit our fingers perfectly, will show photos when i get them
happy.gif

revlis

lynnie: hee for the time being is one pair but i duno if in future they will do the same design again. the sale person joke and say he will feedback to sookee that the design no gd, customer dun like haha so they wont make another similar one.
i got it at $2047 after discount which i think very worth it
happy.gif
ya both our rings got two tiny bling bling.
feel quite lucky cos the rings like finding their owners also cos not all the couples can take the rings, the rings can only upsize and downsize by 2 ring size, so if the couple ring size too big or too small, then cannot buy. he was telling me some couple like it but cos one partner cannot resize so have to forgo the rings.
is not those round shape, is a bit curve here and there, and it fit our fingers perfectly, will show photos when i get them
happy.gif