(2009) Brides of year 2009

Charmaine> ok ok.. my hubby say maybe carrefour prices are still cheaper compared to wine shops.. only thing is we cannot try in carrefour lor.

littlewoman> yes yes.. table wine.. my budget abt S$16 or less ba.. appreciate ur help. thank you
 


littlewoman > U live in Yishun? I live there = )

Anyone hear of Niks Maple Clinic? They are using NIKS brand. Currently using Dermological products but dun really like the moisturer so wanna change.
 
Dearies: those budget excludes cockage charges ya? Accordingly to my friends, we have to select our wines carefully. For my case, I splitted my selection into 2 categories, better wines for those who appreciates wine and table wines for those who doesn't really understand wines. Wines taste differently for different vintages and the combination of different grapes. Some might taste sour etc. Another thing, have you come up with a storage place? My friend do have offers in getting some table wine at about S$15 per bottle, let me check if they do free storage as well.
happy.gif


Ling: So concidental..
happy.gif
Which part do you live?
happy.gif
 
mashi. ic... btw where did u order the roasted pig? Do they include delivery? Let me know how's e taste ya cos me need to have 1 on AD..
happy.gif
 
nok,
im oso using the same flowers for my wedding deco...even 1.50per stalk is veri expensive lor...
i got them at 35cents per stalk...
aft seeing ur pic, i understand y the lady sae u can do urself...
 
My wedding coordinator is scarily efficient and we've already met her twice within this month to settle a lot of details, eeps. She prepared an Excel workbook with 7 sheets. Woah momma?!

I'm printing my cards with Barnyard Creations (www.barnyardcreations.net) and they're really superb! They even helped me tidy up my monogram and did up beautiful mock-ups for my church invites and programs. Will be printing our monogram as small stickers too, to seal our envelopes. Thought it'll be a nice touch!

Am doing two different inserts for my wedding cards though, as we were told that it isn't advisable to print directly on the card because the printer would flatten the embossed design on our card of choice.

Evelyn > My food tasting's on the 29th too! Can't wait!
happy.gif
 
wow purple rain so fast u done both tasks....ke ke

me still waiting for food tasting cos his mum only can make it on Thurs sigh....then must wait for 7th Month to be over lo....
 
littlewoman.. can't private msg you lei...

littlewoman & ling - me stay near chong pang.. you all nei??

We will be getting from carrefour cos we already free 1 wine per table with free wine corkage so the rest can get from carrefour.. if can't finish can still return.. hahaha but have to buy separately la... maybe 6 bottles in a receipt.. hehehe.. that's what my friend do!! hahaha...
 
Jo > I send invites to MIL and Mum for approval, if ok then i can send for printing... my ma trying to make me print stickers of our photos to stick on enve... but i dowan to be stickers and be torn open by accident...

my food tasting on 24th sept... and i haven met up with the coord with anything to do with food tasting... or theme =p
p00h, any ideas if sheraton have any new themes ...
 
xka, u got a deal for flowers wholesale? we are doing our own flowers and if can get cheaper wholesale, that will be great!

Noknok, those are your bm's bouquet? what is yours like?
 
shyoshya..don't u need to tell ur coord what food are to be included during the food tasting? as for stickers, an alternative solution would be to print it as stamp. then won't get torn open by accident
 
Isit? I thot I on my pm? I will check.. I stay near yishun park.. How about you and Ling?
happy.gif
Haha.. isit more worth it? I thot of doing that initally but gave up the idea, not much difference with the cockage charges.. Carrefour allows us to return the wine arh?
happy.gif
 
oh yeah.. the sing post stamp ... =)
thats a good alt.

anyway, dunno leh... no one ask me what i want to eat. ... lol... i'll wait for another week, if not ... i'll go bug her..
 
shyoshya...mm...i dunno for ur hotel. but mine asked us to confirm 3 weeks in advance so that they can make the necessary preparation.........
 
littlewomen > took me 1 week plus to subside. I apply soak paper mask with me kose sekikei lotion and apply, it is very good for calming irritation for me and moisturizing. That is pretty safe cause my sis who got ance using it too. Not oily at all, water based. =)
Btw, can pass me the contact for the wine too. Thanx.

pearlypearl > Yes rapellez is good. LOL even my grandma love it. She ask my aunty want to share package with her. The setting is nice, and massage is good. They have a few kind of oil. I've tried red wine massage, with their slimming oil and detox oil. For relaxting, red wine massage is really good. Red wine aids in better circulation and moisturing. They really pour the drinking red wine into the detox oil. =) LOL.

My banquet package has not cockage charges. Sometimes it is hard to differtiate what wine to give who cause we'll be so busy ourselve. Think just get 1 average 1 and serve everyone. =)

JuneL > Mine also got 1 free wine per table. LOL. Carefour can returned? Within how many days? Which wine you getting from carefour. I'm not a wine lover, really got no idea about which wine to get!
 
littlewomen > you didn't request for cockages waiver? My coordinator very nice ask me get wine outside much cheaper than hotel. Btw, how much wine you all preparing? Per table avg 1.5 bottle sufficient? Meaning i've 45 bottles for 30 tables?
 
wa....this thread is moving super fast. haha..
I didnt read it all, but saw that you gal are getting FB emails. My email is [email protected] . Please let me know you are from SGbride, so i won't delete.

Hai, my stupid banquet co-ord is giving me so much headaches. And their table cloth colours are awful. Plus since last year they say they are bringing in new colours, thats why i signed, but till now, there is none...sianz...I really feel like asking my co-ord to shut up whenever she says "dun worry" ...how to not worry, esp with her as my co-ord!?!argh!!!
 
xka.. u're buying in bulk I'm not.. and ur one all DIY.. mine I dun wan any hassle. Must let people earn a bit. Some more they still have overheads leh..

15May.. this one is my Bridal Bouquet. BM one similar but smaller
 
Chairmaine > how are the rates like at Rapellez? Can PM me? I checked their website but they do not have the rates shown. It seems like they do not have packages with multiple sessions too..

Btw, I estimated 1.5 bottles per table for the wine...
happy.gif
 
btw, New extension at Northpoint got this medi and pedi shop "Heaven" #03-46. Not bad as I did mine for PS = )

can try their service and they are using OPI products = )
 
ling/littlewoman: I also stay in yishun..next to chung cheng high school..

pearly: need to pay for the wine tasting? I thinking to order another 1 carton coz my htl giving 1 btl each table already
 
Junel: I have on my PM..
happy.gif
Will check the information about Carrefour..
happy.gif
Wonder if they provide free storage prior to AD?

Charmaine: Gal, share with me the contacts.. I think I am realli tempted from the way u describes it.. keke.. So good.. where are u holding your AD? Hilton don't allow waiver of cockage charges..
sad.gif


Cube cube: when and where is your AD? Hmm.. gosh.. did you request to rechoose your theme? I can't access FB in my office, can you add me instead? [email protected]
 
Jaq > I'm not sure too if the wine tasting is free, but you can call and ask them.
happy.gif


I am thinking to get the Red Creek as I have drank that before and it was alright for both my HTB and I..
 
fifteenmay,
yup..i bought the flowers wholesale...
for gerberas, i got them at 10 stalks for 3.50...if u are using roses, they are even cheaper..tink 20 stalks for 3.50.
 
Ling / Jaq: haha.. we are like all staying so near to one another, looks like we have companies to do nails treatment / massage together?
happy.gif
Ling: I told my HB that I will try to get my nails treatment in JB, only doing AD medicure and pedicure in SG.. cheaper..
happy.gif


My planner did estimated that I might need at about 2-3 bottles to go round, jus in case, people do drink alot..
happy.gif
What do u all think?
 
shyoshya, i did my food tasting already.. you just need to email them your choice (1 wk b4 your food tasting)..

this sat i am going to meet my coodinator the very 1st time (cos my coordinator left) maybe i can update u the theme.. keke

evelyn, the stamp is quite ex, right..
 
hi gals...

i also had 1 free bottle of red wine per confirmed table.. but i'm afraid that there is not enough..

hopefully sil can get at a cheaper rate at $12-$13..
 
I am given 1 barrel of beer thus need to get more wine. wolf bass not bad but will need to taste some of them during wine fair in dec.

I prefer Riesling from New Zealand but it be too ex$ to buy it for banquet. Riesling is a white grape,usually made to be a sweet wine that "sweet tooth" drinkers sought out
 
haha.. yes yes.. perhaps we do meet before, just that we duno who is who? haha.. been living in Yishun like since I was born? haha..

There is a wine fair? When is it?
happy.gif
But will it be too late to place any orders then?
 
littlewoman > I know that there will be a wine fair in dec but not sure when is the exact date.

I've been living in yishun since I was a kid too = )
 
Hi Everyone,

Anyone still looking for a wedding package?I have a wedding voucher for sale.Letting go at 1.5k n worth 3k.
Call me 97646952.
 


littlewowan, my AD is on 26. There isnt really any themes (got 2 standard ones which I dun find nice). so for me its more like choosing the colours from wat they have, and they will have their florist do up the place.
 

Back
Top