(2009) Brides of year 2009

With regards to wine, Some wine person told me b4 to select wines that come from nearby places ie Australia, cos those from the european countries have very strong flavours, and not alot of us asians can take it or likes it.
 


Ling: Indeed it is a good place. I think the ambience is good.. Another place might be the 2amdessertbar..
happy.gif
Btw, which schs u went to?
happy.gif
 
Junel: welcome to the new estate.. moreover, Yishun is undergoing developments now.. Better than before..
happy.gif


Cube cube: will look through tonight.. thanks..
happy.gif
 
LOL!! I used to stay in Yishun too, for about 22 years but moved to Woodlands 2 years back! I used to study at Northland Pri and Naval Base Sec..
happy.gif
 
Evelyn: according to my mil, we can't give those cards those normal cards to the groom's relative, either call them verbally or give those BIG card, about A3 size traditional card.. [As previously, a relative gave those normal card to groom's side & kena "gossip"]

Those cards are for friends or bride's relatives only according to them...
 
littlewoman > cos I hate going to that school and my mummy got a hard time getting me to school... during my time, the school got lot of gangsters and I timid type who hate rowdy grp. Only mix with a few classmates, quickly went back hm after school
 
oh.. Ling, u mean Yishun Sec ya? Actually, I fought hard not to get into that sch, coz my tuition teacher did warn me about it; the sch seems to have complicated background.. But again, there are good and bad students in every sch.. ya.. should be glad that you remains as good girl regardless of the circumstances. Should be proud of yourself.
happy.gif
My sch is famous for its notorious students now..
 
For me, i didn't notice much but they do have slimming massage though... We are already a big size couple so to us size doesn't really matter hahaha..
You can chk with them what they use for slimming massage lo... not too sure of the pricing though
 
i was wondering if hotel/restaurant will provide feedback form on their food/services during dinner? I scare the food quality is diff from food tasting, then I can question them why...

Am I being too fussy?
 
gals, anyone noes roughly how long it'll take to polish wedding bands?

And also, anyone here wearing KUA? The shoes you gals wearing back your AD shoes? Haiz...I actually dun intend & not very keen to wear KUA even though am a Cantonese. BUT...my BS dun seem to have suitable tea dress & I've to drop cheongsum since am wearing tat at night....Headache manz....
 
Cheer & Mashi> Thanks...so need not get special approval for PS at airport on AD..but maybe in the end I'll go Punggol end to take to save time cos Hubby stays Punggol..
 
tan p, so far my mil didnt say anything.. i just we only call them verbally for immediate family.. the rest shld be by the invitation cards.

purple rain, why need the feedback form??
 
pearly: ok thanks..

I juz been to wine company last week..used to frequent vino vino..might get the wine from there..

I study in Naval base primary also then naval base secondary..born in amk then pr 3 move to yishun..after married in sembawang then 2 more yrs will be sengkang west ..hahaha

I always go PINC northpt for my manicure...most prob doing my AD manicure there.

ling: in yishun n getting married in dec09 haa
 
Charmaine, thanks! wow, envy, taiwan had many nice and trendy things...my fren told me BKK and HK also had many wedding stuff that are so cheap n nice..

littlewoman i agree, private floor and don't have to worry there is other weddings next door..kekeke

i also looking for quick ways to slim down more..seems like i reach bottle-neck already can't go down further. i previously done accupuncture and diet, it works but stagnant now. anyone had good recommendation, do share.
 
pooh, i've no idea how much is it. but the one that my friend was quite nice
happy.gif


tan p..i also dunno leh..my htb's side super chin chye..they never say..mm..we haven't settle the dinner for his side (in msia). his father doing everything..so, we'll see. lol
 
Just came back from rapellez not long ago from my massage and saw their promo for sept. 20 x Massage (60 min) + 20 x Scrub @ $999. I did help you all check out the Trial Massage which is @ $38 (for new customer only)

Do quote my name "Charmaine Mong" when you go down. Heehee, cause the i know the manager for the 3 outlets. So they usually offer better deals for my friends. =)
 
Purple rain: even without feedback form, after event if it is not to standard.. u can still complain~~~ two of my friends complained before from two different venues n they got compensation.
 
pooh & Tan P: I wan a immediate feedback from my guests, especially on e food... if i hv 70% of my guests said certain dish not gd, den I'm not going to pay the full amt. Oops, I sound so fierce... keke...
 
Pekochan - I am not wearing kua, will be wearing a white short cheongsam. i saw some nice kua in chinatown. the shops above hawkers next to OG. u may want to take a look to see what else they can offer?
 


pekochan, i'm wearing kua and will be wearing the same shoe cos ma fan to change. As long shoe can match with kua can le. Tat's wat i think lah..
happy.gif
 

Back
Top