(2009) Brides of year 2009

Jaq: oh, we were schoolmates in Naval Base Pri then.. How old are you?
happy.gif


Angeliqueous: I tried cutting down my weight by reducing my intake of carbohydrates and nearing to my PS, I relied a lot of "yong tau foo", chicken salad and fruits.. However, to allow your body to get adjusted to it, you might want to do it slowly?
happy.gif


Charmaine: Thanks thanks..
happy.gif
 


Jaq > I was at Wine coy last sat & headed to Ben & jerry for live band = )

littlewoman > haizz... i need to lose wt too so tat I can wear my MTM red EG..
Has exercised since last fri in gym and reduce carb ..
 
Ling: sounds so fun.. What kinda of music are they playing?
happy.gif
Haha.. same here.!! "starve myself" in order to look the slimest for my 3 shoots, started eating back from mid-aug, aimed to reduce my weight further after the end of Sept.. my HB warned me not to be too extreme though..
happy.gif
Which gym u frequents?
happy.gif


freegoer: Envy Saggi.. How I wish I can be like her then..
happy.gif
 
pearly: I was Sec 5 in 1996..O levels..hehe..u also taking Os then?

littlewoman: very old. I grad PSLE in 1991

ling: I was there as well! Reach around 9 n left at 11+pm
 
erm... well... service can complain but food quite subjective bah.... I;m not sure but even if the banquet not nice, usually i will just keep quiet cos... its giving the host "face"
so the 70% ... a bit high to archieve =p

immediate family, will have same invite cards and house visit from me, especially the elders. Friends will be online RSVP and sms broadcast. =)
 
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>AD Day</TD><TD>AD Venue</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>MUA</TD><TD>Pre-PG</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>jadeite</TD><TD>5/9/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Orchard Road Presbyterian Church</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Neo Xiaobin</TD><TD>Neo Xiaobin</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miow miow</TD><TD>9/9/2009</TD><TD>Wednesday</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>elyse</TD><TD>9/9/2009</TD><TD>Wednesday</TD><TD>Changi Village Hotel</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>Angeline Loi(Freelancer)</TD><TD>Kevin Then (SG Bridal)</TD><TD>Ong Aik Soon (Freelancer)</TD><TD>NIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>guinguin</TD><TD>10/9/2009</TD><TD>Thursday</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>My Dream Wedding</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Adam Ong</TD><TD>Tom Shen</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearline teo</TD><TD>12/9/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Riverfront Hotel, Mercury room</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dream coffee</TD><TD>Dream coffee </TD></TR><TR><TD>panic</TD><TD>12/9/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>gracelourdes</TD><TD>19/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Hotel</TD><TD>FranceTaipei Bridal (Penang)</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>FranceTaipei Bridal (Penang)</TD><TD>Yong How (1950 Photography)</TD><TD>Daniel (Wowmedia) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gal</TD><TD>19/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lesley Lee</TD><TD>19/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fish Hu</TD><TD>19/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Le Meridien</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mr Wu (Depixel)</TD><TD>Pistis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noknok</TD><TD>19/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Crown Plaza Hotel (T3)</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meow</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Daylight Pictures</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>ju_ed</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Eng Hong or Chi Kuang (39East)</TD><TD>Chi Kuang (39East)</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kath Lye</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Amara Sanctary Sentosa</TD><TD>The Infiniti by Whitelink</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea </TD></TR><TR><TD>Suzi Tan</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Gallery Hotel</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Wei Jie (MBR)</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Montage Guy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andy N Eva</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Novotel Clark Quay</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Amanda (Di Gio)</TD><TD>Stanley (SLCC)</TD><TD>Chris woon</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>XiaoKeAi</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Beach Culture @ Watercross</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Elson (Di Gio)</TD><TD>Ben (Di Gio)</TD><TD>Regina (John Lim Photography)</TD><TD>Phototerrain </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glamourous</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday &amp; Monday</TD><TD>Shangri-La Hotel</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Sam (Vocare Media) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Darkchocolate</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Dreamzcoffee</TD><TD>None </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lena</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Regent Singapore</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>Nickg</TD><TD>Nickg </TD></TR><TR><TD>arieswolfy</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Hotel Rendezvous</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicxy</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa - Shangri la</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>Fanny</TD><TD>Carvin Hu</TD><TD>36 Frames </TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>starr</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeanne</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa - Shangri la</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Tuckys &amp; Ave 8</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>xaleysan</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Four Seasons Hotel</TD><TD>X-Zen</TD><TD>X-Zen</TD><TD>X-Zen</TD><TD>X-Zen</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>nig</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (ROM)</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Mariott Hotel</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nanson</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Regent Hotel, The Bar &amp; Goodwood Park Hotel</TD><TD>Z W3dding</TD><TD></TD><TD>Chris Ling Photography</TD><TD>AbsolutResolution</TD><TD>Vocare </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine Koh</TD><TD>20/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Park Royal Plaza</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Ponnie Hsu</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Big Day Wedding-Yow Siang</TD><TD>Aspire-Jin Hong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lalaa</TD><TD>26/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>La Belle Couture</TD><TD>Almond (La Belle Couture)</TD><TD>La Belle Couture</TD><TD>Nozza.net</TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifteenmay</TD><TD>26/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Venus (JB)</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Venus (JB)</TD><TD>Daylight Pictures</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui Sheng</TD><TD>26/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Park Royal Plaza</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cher</TD><TD>26/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD></TD><TD>V0lans C0uture</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liang Limin</TD><TD>26/09/2009</TD><TD>Saturday</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle </TD></TR><TR><TD>~Cor~</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel City Hall</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Chris Ling Photography</TD><TD>Simon Video and Photo Service</TD><TD>Simon Video and Photo Service </TD></TR><TR><TD>grace</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>The Marriots</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>mstomrs</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Grand Copthorne Waterfront</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>elstrial</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Grand Mercure Roxy</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding Collection</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Chuian Feng (1950 Photography)</TD><TD>Zhi Hua (Vocare Media) </TD></TR><TR><TD>sun_tan</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa - Shangri la</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Kelvin Koh (lightedpixels)</TD><TD>Kevin Yap (yappiesprod) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fav09</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>juski22</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Riverview Hotel</TD><TD>Superstar (JB)</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>X-Zen</TD><TD>X-Zen </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pink</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>The Legend</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>meitong</TD><TD>27/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront Hotel</TD><TD>Everbliss</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/09/2009</TD><TD>Tuesday</TD><TD>Novotel Clark Quay</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>Kelvin</TD><TD>Tom Shen</TD><TD>Kaiwen (image of wisdom) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cher</TD><TD>29/09/2009</TD><TD>Tuesday</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>V0lans C0uture</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>SS</TD><TD>29/09/2010</TD><TD>Tuesday</TD><TD>Meritus</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Elson (Di Gio)</TD><TD>Ben (Di Gio)</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD>NatChin</TD><TD>29/09/2009</TD><TD>Sunday</TD><TD>Goodwood Park</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>*</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>* </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
wah dats fast! Thanx Xka!

oo elyse finish yest oredi.. but she very long neva come forum leh..
guinguin is today.. but its been ages since we saw her here!
 
pekochan81 - Mine took 1 week to polish the rings... As for my tea dress, I will be wearing Cheongsum with the same pair of heels for my gown..... =)
 
ur welcome lalaa..
i hav tis on mi desktop, bt duno if updated ma..keke..

yaya..onli mi here i tink..coz i nt going for HM after wedding...

hmm..we muz all fix a dae to mit up n share our videos and pics..kekeke
 
Ya...we shld all meet up after our weddings n HM.

Lalaa, i knew abt it bcos my fren saw n tracked down our wedding website from the write up and left us a message. Wanted to buy it last week but forgot abt it. I'll go grab a copy when i'm back in sin.I shall rem to buy it from the airport. Can't wait to see it. How do we look?
 
wahh ok.. actually gd way to track old frens like dat uh.. too bad we didnt haf a webby..
oh it's same pics they put up on the voting boxes.. no pics from the actual pageant day itself..
 
angelina, u r welcome : )

ah blur, mine not held in hotel. Its at The Pine(with a "s"). Haiz...The co-ord that i signed with left liao, so now this hopeless co-ord joins and took over..im so dead..

cherie, The prices are written on the right side panel of the site. I can't rem how much, only that they charge by 3 sizes. : )
 
freegoer > wow Saggi so good, no need to diet and exercise ... hehehehee

littlewoman > they play music like "Lucky" by Jason Mraz etc..

Jaq > I reached there ard 9.45pm then "hop" over to Ben &amp; jerry before 11pm....
 
Jaq: haha.. I have no recollections.. Perhaps difference class.
happy.gif


cube cube: perhaps you might want to speak to the manager?

Ling: Oh.. I used to go to one of the community gyms but kinda of stopped.. mus get into the mood again..
happy.gif
 
littlewoman > I joined Fitness First for 3 months, liked it very much but hor sometimes very tired to travel down for exercise after work so i save $ to do threadmil in gym = )
 
shyo shya, you going house visits.. hmm.. i leave parents and PIL to distribute the cards to relatives..

purple rain, maybe you can try "Petals &amp; Leaves"
my hotel pass me this contact.. but i haven called them myself..
Address : 240 Neo Tiew Crescent, Singapore 718898
Tel: 67938878 &amp; Fax: 67936511
Website: www.petalsnleaves.com
Contact Person: Shannon Eng
Business Hour: Mon to Sat- 11.30am to 7pm
 
hihi carol,
tis is reali up to individual ay..
y dun u ask ur parents hw much she has in mind?
if u 2 are paying for it, i tink she will ask for lesser amt ba...
 
cube cube..

that was the initial venue i wanted to hold our dinner.. but later change idea... hope everything will go well.. if not can speak to the manager

My office is on Lvl 22.. i tried climbing once.. but if i climb everyday... it would had make a difference..
 
littlewoman > wow... but can slim down more if do more than that... Wedding seem near le so must jia you k..

just called my BS, my coordinator on leave thus I guess after next wed then can select photo le.

I like saggie &amp; freegoer's wedding ps = )
 
saggiegirl: at least he is helpful.. haha.. Freegoer, see how nice saggiegirl is to you..
happy.gif


ahblur: wah.. that is like.. so high.. I live on the 10 storey, did try to clim at times.. but not doing that often.. too unfit to do that..
happy.gif
 
Ling: I am going back to my strict dieting plan after 26 Sept.. been gaining alot, as been eating a lot of buffets, high tea etc for late last mth and this mth..
sad.gif
Same here, I like Saggie's red EG.. haha.. can I borrow it for my AD? (kidding)..
 
littlewoman > I will start my diet on 28 Sep cos it a monday and after attending 2 wedding dinners by then. Anyway my AD on 28 Dec so just nice, 3 months for me to lose inches.

Afraid to wear my red EG.. ppl sure talk abt it when they see a plump bride lor...
 
Ladies,
All brides are beautiful... who say plump ppl cannot be beautiful!! hehehe.. dun overdo your diets ok?? dun worry about other thoughts.. just be yourself and enjoy yourself that day!!
 


Ling: I am intending to start 1 day before you, 27 Sept, as I will have finished my last buffet before my AD.. haha.. aiyo.. why did you say that? your EG is figure hugging mahz? Both my EG and WG are figure hugging and my WG is transluent as well.. thus, I definately has to go down further.

Junel: Thanks for the encouragment.. Agree, we can't overdiet as too slim isn't that nice too.. right:?
happy.gif
 

Back
Top