(2009) Brides of year 2009

Charmaine: thanks gal.. will check it out..
happy.gif
Think it is time that I went back to doing something for my body and weight..
happy.gif
 


Ladies.. so envy you all got helpers on your painting... anyway ITS OVER!! also good la... tone my arms and legs hahaha... get me excersing..

$250 for full package at yishun area. 6 sessions of 75 min full body massage + 1 pair of ear candling. it is shared between my HTB and me.
 
Wow, u gals are hardworking. I keep telling myself i need to start running. but it has been 3 weeks, i have not even put on my track shoes. hee hee... not forgetting i need to get rid of my dark circle and eye bagsss...
sad.gif

btw,I found 1 sport, very good for firming. "kangoo jump" at Big Splash... i hope i can start jogging this weekend...
 
Charmaine: I am more cautious with my face.. I have a super senstive skin and for those in my FB, will be able to see how serious my infection was last yr. Thus, I dun dare to try anything now.. been taking only my doc's prescription now..

Isit? Yishun? Junel, are u staying near the area too? Where where? I am staying there, perhaps it might be a good option for me..
happy.gif


haha.. Von: I relied mostly on external slimming cream..
 
Hi Littlewoman, I have been seeing a dermatologist all along. and using her product to maintain my face too
happy.gif
although exp, but worth it. oh ya.. which slimming cream are you using? can recommend?
 
Von: I tried the dermatologist in Toa Payoh initally but gosh, my whole face was worse off.. I have no choice but to visit NSC and now undergoing treatment and maintainence.. but the oral medication might affect my internal organs if overdose.. now trying to be careful..
happy.gif


Sure gal.. I am using the Bio-essense, buring fats all day cream.. more on tonning the body.. Can be bought in all Watsons, but have to be careful in applying equal amts to arms and legs, else will cause imbalancy.. I only do it to my tummy..
happy.gif
 
nok,
haha..gt wat u mean...everidae im busy diying mi stuff...keke...spending half an hr everidae to make mi favours...
got mi flower gals basket, mi guest book, mi vases and candle holders completed e past weekend..
now left mi ring pillow, Ap box, n wedding arch...keke...

SS,
if white then cant help u le..coz mi buddy's car is beige...
ani response frm the 2 companies??
 
Von: isit external or internal medication? Sure gal, jus feel free to check with me if you wanna to know more abt the cream..
happy.gif


emeraldbride: I can't realli rem the exact address... but it is near the toa payoh central.. are u familiar with the place?
 
Hmm.. 1st visit consultantion fee is $100, following visit is $70. then all medication is charged separately. Usually i spend $300-$400. But it last for 3 months.
happy.gif
 
Gal, that is about the same price I am paying for NSC.. But mine is that prices as it is ex to taking the oral medication.. But it realli do improves the skin..
happy.gif
 
Exactly... Alot of side effects in fact.. the first thing will be the liver.. Gonna to stop all oral medication after AD.. will proceed for external treatment instead.
happy.gif
 
littlewoman, ya the swimming pool is kinda cool to have the cocktail there. actually i m attracted to the long and straight aisle to "fashion-show" my gown...hehe. yes, i already had my food tasting (very nice though we still try to be picky), and i select the menu with bird-nest. u? i also select my card and went to printer. btw, u all can request for the hotel carparks maps from the printer at very small price $0.08/ea.

saggiegirl, tot of luggage tag too, the one with bride and groom, i was told it is very populer.

ling, that is true. i also selected my theme (the red and black) but the favor i m hoping for more choices to be available in the next 2 months before deciding.

btw, anyone know where to buy those wedding sticker, GDL stuff, wedding decorations, etc? someone told me in chinatown market, but which level will it be?
 
evelyn, i agree.. 19sept must faster come.. wahahah

when are u gals going to meet coordinator to discus the setting for AD??
 
Vicki,
not really. normally for cantonese is on AD de. but me hokkien, by rite is live pig on GDL then roasted on AD. but my ah ma say roasted pig can liao. then wan to save trouble for AD so the groom will give us on GDL. then all other pig related items no need liao... so save $$. then AD wun b so ma fan, need to chop the pig on the spot....
 
mrswong: need not get approval from changi airport.. but cannot b too noisy or cause any inconvience to others.. we hav send email to enquire b4 but eventually we didn went there for PS..
 
Junel > Which salon is that. It is super cheap. Most spa massage is 45 - 60 min. Less than $5 for a 75 mins massage super gd deal really.

Sorry what are you all looking for in toa payoh. I'm confuse. Me staying at toa payoh, pehaps can help.

Angeliqueous > I bought partial wedding sticker last yr online together with wedding red packets and bear. The old Old Chinatown Market have a few wedding shop, you can go check the pricing around. There is only 1 lvl if not mistaken, lvl 2 is food centre, basement is wet market if not mistaken.

Going taiwan next weekend maybe will get all some wedding deco and gdl stuff there since i'll be there for 10 days. Last yr i bought a very cute ceramic bride and groom over there, 5cm tall. Love it a lot. =)

Angelina > I getting red wine too cause me not serving hard liquor. Email me if you got good lobang too.

Littlewomen > I got pretty sensitive seek too. Once i apply vit c toner, who face swollen, gave the whole set of vit c product to hubby. LOL. I using kose sekekei lotion very gd for calming my sensitve skin for me. =)
 
Evelyn: Wow, that's alot, I got more tables & I have less cards compare to you.. So we have to be cautious for error liao..

p00h: I am doing about 1mth before my AD~~ Est
abt: Mid Oct together with my food tasting.
As we will go & view few wedding themes before we decide.

JO&JY: My printer took about 10 working days.
 
Angelina: Are u keen in table wine or? What are your budgets? I might be able to recommend my friends who have such contacts to you..
happy.gif


Angeliqueous: Haha.. I am more keen in the swimming pool to showcase my wedding photos. Also, having a private function room is kinda of cool, it is like I get to have the whole floor to myself.
happy.gif
My family, in-laws and us enjoyed the food and we complimented the chef when he came to talk to us at the end of the food tasting session, keeping my fingers crossed that it will turns out to be the same for my AD. haha.. Same here, I chose the bird nest as my 2nd dish.. haha.. didn't want the usual sharks fins.
happy.gif


Charmaine: Gosh, that is like.. how long did you take to recover? For me, it usually cause serious infection with the breaking out of acnes.. nearing to the AD le, thus realli being careful about it..
happy.gif
 
pooh..i also dunno. this one muz ask htb and gfs. they are the one coordinating the whole thing. lolz! but food tasting is on 29 sept

Tan P..cuz half of my guests are my relatives. then my dad is asking someone to write for us..so, i think muz give that person some buffer. i know..we super kiasu! lolz
 
Angeliqueous > We choose the red and black for guests' tables. As for VIP, we choose Gold table cloth and black colour seat.

I also like the theme (red and black), very classy.
 
Wow... it's been a long time I "step" in here and you gals are so active!

I'm oso looking for cheap and good massage.
> Charmaine is Rapellez good? Was looking at Rustic Nirvana too, but it seems like they don have package.

I'm looking for wine too..
>littlewoman> can recommend me too? Thanks!
happy.gif
 

nv try them before.. but I a bit desperate liao.. so jus book..

Junior MUA $90 for 1pax, $75 each for 2-4 pax, $65 each for 5 pax n abv. Inclusive of transport unless u need them before 7am. They hv premium package using senior MUA n better make ups brands one. But more ex.

I took my Bridal bouquet pic and go parkway there and ask. Then this shop the lady very nice she say my that kind of design dun need much 'skills' one. Jus have to buy the flowers and actually can tie on my own. Still tell me each stalk is $1.50. using 6 stalks. Then say can go buy beads on my own. In the end she show me the ribbon that she has and let me choose, and charge me $18 each bouquet.. (the first shop tat I asked also 6 stalks, but tell me it's $60 each.. siao one...) To me it's ok loh.. I dun wanna bother myself too much with these little stuff. She still tell me she'll wrap the base for me and on that morning cut off the base. But warn me to get others to do it, cos bride should not be touching the scissors on the AD.
 

Back
Top