(2009) Brides of year 2009

p00h

hi princessxue, can email me?
[email protected]
Thanks...
happy.gif

janice28

hi piggy i made appt wif big sally for first gown selection on 28 march.. can i ask u someting... are u takin up AD PG VG services with them ah.. dunno if good or not cos i source myself also abit difficult..

queenly

SY, yah loh......neighbourhood works fine....for me its acupuncture then the tui na, they call it tui zhi though (push fats)

painful but worth it....

Iris, mine is at yishun. normal TCM. acupuncture then the massage. 10 sessions $760...usually about 1.5 to 2 hours

piggylover

hi Janice, great!! will b real exciting when come nearer to ur gown selection date. im gg down on 8 Mar 09 again to confirm my WG, EG & all outdoor outfit. hehe..
happy.gif

im not taking up their AD PG & VG, did ask before but did not manage to see their work.
plus im keen in doing animation, so i sign up with Mojoideas instead. u can request them to show u their work n product, most impt u like their style of work.

irritant

think HP got voice recorder...u check to see if u have that...

dun blow the matter too big 1st...only if they went too far ba...blowing it up too big's not gonna to pretty...not good for urself as well...

noknok

usually voice recording on HP is to record surrounded sound leh.. how to record conversation?? unless put on speaker phone and use another phone to record.

noella

Hi all,

ya lor...thread so quiet...everyone's busy preparing for the big day?
happy.gif

i also haven do anything yet.
Anyone has a list like the things to do for wedding preparation? I am so lost!
sad.gif

juski22

i went thr le.. mmm.. gd pricing.
i intend to order from her all my flowers..
she can give u ideas too.. tat wat i like..hehe

irritant

mine can record conversation leh...just start the voice recorder during a call...just try it out lar...call yourself from office phone then see if can record lor...

dizonne

juski,
gd to hear tat....ive been wanting to go there..bt no time sia..coz i stay jurong..haizz...do u need to pay deposit wif her?? any contract to sign??

aroh & nok,
not sure wat u guys mean...bt aniwae, e 1st email she sent me was a whole list of pkgs tat they offer...n there was a clause tat saes prices subject to change according to mgmt...

the booking form tat i sent oso did not indicate any prices....after i sent her e booking form, then she sent mi the confirmation aka quotation WIF the price...so cant sae i cheat her right...

checked with CASE. they told mi can report them. Also, called NATAS..bt then they not registered de...Not casetrust, not in Natas..so u can imagine hw horrid they are...

juski22

no..no nid.. u can even call or email to her daughter to order. But u nid to gv them sometime to prepare.. u pay when u collect ur flower.
If u hv pix that wat flower design u like juz let them knw.. they will do their best..hehe

irritant

XKA, prices subject to change is BEFORE you paid and confirmed the package.

Imagine now Di Gio call you and say now your package does not include EG and need to pay $800 more if you wish to have EG? Rubbish right?

Once agreement is signed with money paid (even if it's deposit only) it's is legally binding. This is under Contract Law...they made you an offer, you accepted it with money changed hands it's contract already.

dizonne

do u koe if they do delivery? or venue deco??
sm of e other forumers told me she does...duno if she wanna do mine...coz at pasir ris leh...

dizonne

its Tauzia Hotel Mgmt...they manage harris resort...

to be frank, harris resort is not a bad place u koe..bt their sales office in sg sucks big time..n FYI, the gal who said tat i cheat by not paying e correct amt IS their director!!..OMG!!! can faintz...this type of service standard for a director??

I can swear tat i did tink tat e price was cheap, and i even suspected tat they charge wrong lor...bt i didnt clarify la at tat time..bt i dun mean to NOT pay them lor...i mean, who would right...furthermore it was booked in a rush..who will go n tink so much....haizz....

ya...agree wif regards to the legal part...i checked all mi quotes n emails...it was clearly stated tat wat i paid for was for 3D2N...so wateva evidence they produce now doesnt matter...coz they made an offer(though overly low), and i accepted..so they cant do aniting abt it....

bt still, i would want to bring tis to e attention of others...as their service reali sux big time...

lalaa_27

oo wen i went harris last time, we directly email their hotel straight.. neva go thru any office in sg leh.. dis way was very smooth n no probzz

dizonne

coz i was rushing ma, n i didnt want to book e ferry separately..so i went thru them lor...HUGE mistake on my part...

hw can u giv a quote n sae u quote wrong?? ridiculous rite...even if she show mi proof of e breakdown oso no use...coz wateva she show mi is 'internal' use..they can amend anitime lor...

noknok

Maybe you can send a complain letter directly to the Harris management.

[email protected]

Let everyone there know..

did you get Tauzia throught the online enquiry or you call. If it's from online hor, they might have a case against you leh. cos all the prices are stated online one.

domo

not superfamous, when is ur AD?
i am also thinking about my jie meis dresses/top. whether to ask them to buy, or tailor made.

dizonne

i got tauzia no through e email tat kath sent...then i emailed them to enquire abt the pkgs and etc lor...

then she sent mi e pkgs...yup..there's prices stated there...bt, it is not considered a contract..coz no acceptance or offer....it is only for reference...frankly speaking, i didnt reali take note of e price..coz i koe its cheap...

then, i filled in the requirements form, and she sent mi the quotation/confirmation with the price stated lor...How e hell do i koe how she arrived at e price?? aniwae, i paid and she accepted mi $$...n i got e black n white tingy tat states tat she sell mi at $XX, and i accepted at $XX..she cant juz sae she undercharge....

dizonne

of course la..there's alwaes 2 side to the story...i believe its a genuine case of undercharge...bt i am veri unhappy wif e wae they handle tings lor...

ur company undercharge, bt it becomes my fault?? n i still need to be accused, and harrased by ur staff?? wat is tis man??

lorrainec

oh hey, thats a good idea for using projection slides instead of hymn booklets.

but since mine is only like 30 booklets so haha i'll just have them printed. i have mine all done up already actually.

desjo_11

hi hui, hw's vietnam trip?I also miss my wedding so much..esp the wedding gown can only wear once in our lifetime..haha

Yes, vallous, dun do housework or dun cook also shld love deep deep..haha

janine

wow Josie, u r fast!!

my updates:
- Food tasting on 22 feb. Choosing wedding favors on the same day as well.
- Preparing to start sending sms/email invites out end of Feb
- Started work on the wedding montage
- Viewing photo album layout this sat...

hmmm our forum thread getting very quiet hor... Guess everyone starting to get busy le! =)

livinginsg

Hi everyone!:)

Updates from my end:
-Food tasting on 5th March
-confirming guest lists
-collecting ps cd this week
-bought si dian jin and confirmed guo da li date
-meeting with wedding band peformers on sun

Jia you, everyone!:)

glympse

From my end:

- Food tasting for church reception next Monday 16 Feb
- Food tasting for banquet on 1 March
- Wedding banquet invitation template done, to collect printed ones by early next week
- Started to send out email 'pre-invitations' & confirming guest list
- Finalising wedding website
- Picking up wedding rings by next week

Phew!! Things sure starting to pick up for us all
happy.gif

Jiayou and stay pretty and happy!!
happy.gif

superfamous

Jo, october 10 =)

are you gonna have a church wedding? or getting your JM to walk in? if so, maybe tailor made might be a good idea. coz it will look nicer in pictures =)

saggiegirl

notsuperfamous> cute nick
happy.gif
for my body is 1K plus...for face is 3K plus with 20 sessions...i also hv IPL package for underarm $1K plus... all i signed up is during promo time...so is 30-50% cheaper than current prices...

csy

Mashi, me don't live clementi. Stay at jurong west. my workplace at west coast so go down nearer.

haha.

Queen, ya, tui zhi will be a better word than tui na coz when i tell people, they thought is for injury. haha.

domo

not superfamous,
nope, no church wedding for me.
wat is JM?

Yes, definitely tailor made look nicer, coz im one of the jei meis for my fren's wedding.
Her mum tailor made us tops, when the pics being develope, its sooo nice.
Too bad that im not tat close with her mum, else i wld ask her mum to tailor made tops for my jie meis as well. =P
So now i must think of other ways...

superfamous

Jo, JM = jie meis =)

are you gonna ask your friend to be your jie mei? maybe can casually ask if her mother is willing to help out, can earn extra money =P no harm asking hehee

yhjl

Hi everyone, I am an Oct 09 BTB too!

ROM Date/Venue: 9 May 07, Noble House
AD Date/Venue: 10 Oct 09, Marriott Singapore (Lunch banquet)
AD PG: Revival Production, Tsen Ho; no VG
Wedding Bands: Lee Hwa Destinee
BS: Bliss Bridal
Love Nest: Hougang resale

ecarg1310

haha... desjO, yeah! Must keep myself busy. Used to be busy with wedding preps. Now, like a bit lost cos' too free. But hubby says I wasting money doing photobook. He says see a few times will keep inside cupboard le. Toopid one!

I agree that we don't do anything, hubby also must love us deep deep!

Hey hui... I feel very sad when I returned my gowns too~ Haiz...

tegacki

Gals.. whr did u all upload ur actual day photos to?

I duno whr can I upload my AD photos le..

Juz got married on 9th Jan 2009..

tinking whr to go for honeymoon too.. ;p

vallous

hi genevieve,

we have multiply accounts. I am missing my wedding too...but its still very honeymooning for me and my hubby. My hubby is very happy with the photobook, its still cheaper than the PS anyway and can add our own designs so he like it more than the PS. He thinks its a good idea and loves it a lot. Lucky for me. haha

bluelit3

Hi mashi mashi..can update my details..

AD photographer - Max - Trails of Life
AD videographer - Fotowerke
Multiply id - bluelit3

Tks!!