(2008) Brides of year 2008

Lsn and dor,
I asked to skip banquet. In-laws are fine but not my mum. I also rather spend $ on house than 1-day banquet.

After bf's stock losses last yr, he re-saved $$ for wedding from scratch. He's paying 100% for wedding. I'll pay for the house COV 50%-50%.

euanterence

Hah Karen,u are nt late..i still have 2 locations which i havent done yet cos my BS had forgotten to plant in one of the short gowns so will be doing it in Sept..=) I havent done alot either..havent even get the invites yet!I thought hotels usually will only issue them out abt 1 mth or so b4 the AD..but seems u all are quite fast leh..

bedazzle

green,
I dunno the new price for rasa sentosa leh. But the price when I checked last year was $788 (Saturday)
$738 (Sunday), if I'm not wrong.

lsntyl

Green>package details for Rasa Sentosa at http://www.shangri-la.com/uploadedFiles/property/Singapore_(Rasa_Sentosa)/wedding%20package.pdf.
happy.gif

jenvin_08

halo, need some help here. I am thinking of combining church wedding & dinner invitation (events are on 2 days) on one page of insert. However I am not sure how to write the chinese version. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance

bedazzle

For my case is, I wanted a small banquet, cos once in a life time mah.

But his dad initially wanted 30 tables for his side only. So no choice we had to search for a place tt could accommodate 40-50 tables on exactly 14 sept. So not much choices lor.

Who knows, now his dad say will only hv abt 20 tables for his side. So end up actually we need only abt 35 tables.

sian lor, if not I could hv had so many other venue choices, or i might even book beaufort and further reduce the number of guests so as to fit in. Everytime I think of this, I'm sad, cos I always thought of having at beaufort. Now say anything also no use liao lor...

I also suffered quite some losses in the stock market lah... sian...

My bf told me that he got a queue no. for the Marsiling Rise BTO. If take the BTO, I've to stay at in-laws' house for 3 years. I'll view resales houses these 2 weeks to see the latest COV amounts in Jurong, then decide.

vernwyen

initially our plan was to invite only relatives and our own friends + colleagues.... End up this father want to invite his friend, tat mother wants to invite her friends... Now maxing out the whole venue liao. Still feel grumpy over it...

lsntyl

Dor>stock market best to only play with spare $. If not, wait till you have the $ you can afford to lose. Cos no matter what, it's still a form of gambling. Hope you can make back your losses.

Dor,
I understand your disappointment. How about celebrating your Valentine 2009 at Beaufort? I celebrated my bf's birthday at The Cliff, Beaufort. They have nice sea view.
happy.gif

bedazzle

YL,
Ya lor, tt's v v true. At least now it's a paper loss for me lah. And prev earnings kinda made up for the losses. But just feel v disturbed by the red marks on the screen... sian... Hope it picks up soon.

Spoiltbabe,
It's like tt one lah. Suddenly the parents will find a lot of pple to invite, also dunno where these pple come from.

lsntyl

spoiltbabe>I got all the unhappiness over the venue over b4 we booked PJ. Cos at first I wanted to restrict to 250 pp max. Din expect his side to want 15 tables alone and cannot reduce at all. This includes his mom and dad's friends that they say are v close and must invite. While my side squeeze from 6 to 4 tables and only inviting immediate relatives. So we crack our head until finally decide to split our event into 2 days since the other venues we were considering were not available on our date.

But what's done is done. No point being grumpy about it lah. Just accept and try to look forward to the day. Tell the parents that's the tables allocated to them and if they want to invite more, their guests might have to sit downstairs since the second floor is maxed out lor. :p

lsntyl

Dor>ya, green's idea is good. Or maybe u can throw a man yue celebration there in a few years time. :p

as long as paper loss is still ok bah. But my broker say market prob will go down so maybe once break even or make a small profit, better cut loses and exit the market. unless urs are blue-chip stocks that u are confident will appreciate further.
happy.gif

Dor,
My bf landed in big depts to pay for his stock losses. Now I hope he doesn't touch stocks for these few years until he has spare cash for it. Stocks are not easy to predict, need to spend a lot of time to do research in order to win.

Hehe maybe dun need to wait till 2009 Valentine Day? U can celebrate 2008 XMas at Beaufort's resturant!

Lsn,
I like your positive thinkings. My bf is opposite hehe. He over-estimated his tables, so we had to swop to small ballroom and pay more for tables. I find it to be a blessing in disguise, it means less to worry about hitting the min. tables lol.

dodolet

Flora, take it 1 step at a time.. Too stressed out will not be good for your body or ur face or ur eyes. Take care of yourself, and learn how to depend on other people around to help you. Most importantly, always give urself time to destress and have abit of quiet moments to relax and enjoy the preparations. Lastly, dun worry too much about ur mtm EG. Just see what is the progress and ask what are the other details to be added can liao.

Gam bah teh ah.. We are all here to cheer each other up ^^.

lilacbliss07

Hi all... I have added u all in multiply already.. =D

keke thanks for the compliments gals!! I just finished my photo selection today.. keke... quite satisfied with them..

And sad to say I was somesort conned into topping up for the photos.. because Santiago told me when I signed the package last yr.. it was by the previous management.. and now the new management says that the album we signed was the screw type album.. and if we want the magazine album.. we gotta top up $20 per pg for it..

We got 28pgs.. so meaning $560 in total.. I was so angry!! =( so was my hubby.. so i tell them off but the sales staff just tell me no choice.. it's instructed by her management.. In the end.. after much arguement.. she gave us an option to top up 4 photos for $380 and we can get the magazine album.. haiz.. so angry so we sort of topped up in the end.. coz the screw album is really very ugly and low quality.. =(

anyway i still quite satisfied with the photos.. good job for the photographer.. but not the bridal shop.. I will be getting the soft copy on Friday.. So do look out for them in my multiply.. =D

msclaire

Florabliss, I can imagine how that feels...if i were u i would be quite sian, yet u r handling everything well in yr stride already. But really don't wory too much and things will work out well in the end. Try to enjoy the wedding prep process cos its once in a lifetime! even if ur FH won't be here in person, i'm sure he's supportin u in heart n spirit. Here's the place to let go of all that stress...we're listening!

jo_vin

Hi Bubu, why did u terminate services from the previous BS? Think they must have been real bad for u to do so.. Mind sharing which BS and what happened? Very kpo here. HAha..

Hi Karen, dun worry, u are not very late la. Just that maybe we are more kiasu. And the reason why i finish most of the things is becos HTB is leaving overseas for work this mth end. So no choice. It will be too early to send out invites now of cos. But u can maybe just sms ur close frens first, to get an average guide of how many ppl will be going lor. Add me on Multiply also ok? My id is marigold81. Thanks!

Hi Jane, aiyo, ur BS is really very bad lor. Really like kanna con. If its me, sure very very angry and make a big fuss. Anyway, i also cant wait to c ur pics!! Hehe..

I will only be getting my softcopy around 23rd Aug or before that. Can't wait to upload them to share with u gals too! The pic on my profile is actually the bridal photo, which they make it into a poster, so had to send me an email for me to approve. Then i just used it for the profile lor. Hehe..

crayonv

<font color="ff0000">all ladies...</font>
<font color="0000ff">well, my gf (who have met an accident asked me whtr she should attend my wedding or nt as they are some said she gt accident, 3mths try dun attend weddings. maybe she was mislead ba....i think shLd b some demise then....so i told her, we nt so particular de, jz JOIN!! her accident was hen she was in a waiting cab...at the traffic light, gt 1 drunk motorcyclist git a car, then chain crash a van ahead n the van hit the cab she was in...she was flung outta the front window and landed on the concrete grounds...her face have a zig zag stitching across from mid forehead to left cheek....tts pretty bad..... =( she aLso worries she dare nt face the pple....i really felt very sad n ....for her....haiz.....hopefully her Laser apptmt soon could help her n gain her confidence back....</font>
rach
<font color="0000ff">OMG...tts a huge sum of $$$..i di really calculate the Sums...my banquet....max 32 tables nial, M hotel....maybe amounting SGD$30K....then HM $8K liao....GDL, misc.... - $1k i think....Bridal Studio - $8K, AD PS/VS - $3K...oh...abt the same w u....i m signing the agreement to lease the Fernvale Flat soon....next week....need to pay 5% cash sth like tt... $250K flat...over the next 20-25 years....haaa..then reno le...liew...gettin married aint a Simple affair sial...my man n i dun really wanna look into the P&amp;L of the banquet as i guess....it's a "show"....waiting for the curtains down only...haaa...else we rather have a LONG HM lo...Europe is Next year or 2010 plan....cuz tt place he said is really romantic..... =p</font>
ah net
<font color="aa00aa">so start saving for PARIS ah, n monitor the EURO dollar....once drop to abt 2.0 or sth there....QUICKLY Change!! =)
Clifford Centre gt alot Money changers...can ask ask see see...ask for their SELLING rate....else if they quote u wrong rate sianz...happy for a while....LV!! Chanel? Gucci? i duno...haaaa</font>
<font color="ff0000">i m gettin rounder also, today i ate alot alot...i had POLAR puff, Chiz Pie, then Cheese cake....i jz eat n eat lo...stress...i love the Fondant Chocolat ($2.80 each , 2 for $5.20) from Papa Bread or wat, selling eclairs, Cream puffs at the TAka there...very nice !! Should try, it somehow lift my dwn spirits up sial..LOL
outside crunchy, inside melting chocolate really send me to heavens...LOL</font>

euanterence

Jovin,wah so late and u are like me..i came back frm Changi Airport..had some coffee at T3 with my bf so rather alert nw..also downloading some songs to see which i can use for the montage and march-in..
Hmm..shall drop u a pte mail.=)

jo_vin

Wah!! U so late still drink coffee? Haha.. no nid to sleep ah?

Karen, oops, just realised you are alrdy in my contact list le.. Haha.. sorry ah...

euanterence

hah cos i was at TCC..i am actually a nite owl thats why whenever morning before i go to work,its a struggle for me

hey gals,have u all picked out ur songs?

ceo38

O ya ladies...I need some advice leh... see if u gals can help bo...haha

1) Montage - u gals do yrself or? If do yourself hor, tedious bo? How to do huh? Montage with PS photos or with childhood kind??

2) Top-Up photos - my album only 28 pgs. Me intend only top up 2 more pages but I'm thinking I intend to buy back all the photos via soft copy (dvd or cd rom)..any one here can let me knw how much u gals fork out? If not convenient to say in this thread, dnt mind PM me..I need a rough guide leh..dont wanna get con by my PS or PG leh...hehe

lilacbliss07

Jo_vin.. ya lor i also made a big fuss.. but wat to do.. dat's y 1st timers always on the losing end.. keke...

how come ur softcopy so long den take?? I chose my photos today and I can get on Fri le... I also intend to make a poster.. keke...

bubu.. no lehz.. i haven chose my songs yet.. keke... taking my own sweet time.. =D

euanterence

Karen, actually if u signed up with those photographers who are nt frm those one stop BS, they usually include all soft copies.. for one stop BS which u pay in a package for the gowns, car deco, flowers and pics,u will most likely have to fork out extra for each pic..

Will be doing montage myself for the childhood ones..nt sure if i wana do a video for the hen's nite..

euanterence

for my 1st BS (terminated), i did my PS in March and only got my album and soft copies just 1 week ago..5 mths lag..=)
The album layout is in my blog is average but i felt it could be much better..there was one casual shots page which i didnt post, it was really bad..as if its anyhw "tam ba"

jo_vin

Hi Bubu, I have already chosen my March-in songs! First march-in will be Perfect Moment, 2nd we will be dancing in to ÄãÊÇÎÒÐÄÄÚµÄÒ»Ê׸è.
happy.gif
What u work as? Start work late ma? I start work in the noon thats y i can slp late.. Hehe..

Karen and Jane also night owls. Haha..

Karen, my montage was done by my bridal studio. They did it complimentary for me cos i know them quite well le.. My montage will be from baby photo, teenager, adult, then dating days, then a couple of bridal photos.

Hi Jane, because they will be giving me the edited copy also. And they have not finished editing ma. Haha.. The raw photos also will be given to me. But i think they'll need the raw ones to do editing so didn't ask from them yet. Its ok, anyway, should be able to get everything before 23rd Aug. So excited! Hehe.. U intend to do a poster? Ask ur bridal shop do for u isit?

lilacbliss07

karen.. my montage is done by my AD videographer.. cost me $100.. for my photos i also got 28pgs.. urs is full page or digital?? mine is full page.. if digital den count by poses... my BS charge me at $75/pc for fullpage.. of coz if top up more den got more discount lor.. but for the softcopy they wun give u to u.. even buy from them also they dun do it.. unless u really top up alot of money den i tin they will give it to u le...

jo_vin.. haha ya we are all night owls.. icic.. my BS give me to soft copy of the raw photos first.. den upon collection of album.. den give me the edited soft copy + raw photos.. which is abt 10days before my AD.. so long hor.. haha... no le.. i intend to do with my fren at $150.. coz fed up with my BS.. hahaha...

lilacbliss07

ooo i like perfect moment.. but my fren used it as her 1st march in song le.. so I cant copy her.. hahaha...

I'm tinking of using dat french song by celine dion.. i've checked the lyrics.. actually the meaning of the song is abt a gal willing to do anything for the guy... not a bad song le.. =D

actually it got the english version.. but not so nice as the french one.. haha..

jo_vin

Hi Jane, wah.. so long then collect ah? But nvm la, so long as got collect can le. Haha... Ur poster cost cheap. Good buy i think..

euanterence

eh, i actually have to wake up at abt 7.15am.. there was one nite 2 mths ago i didnt sleep for the entire nite after a cuppa..the next day in the office, i totally zonk out!

A few songs thats on my mind - Two Sleepy Ppl, One Boy One Girl, When You Love Someone, I'm Your Angel, For You I Will, I Finally Found Someone

lilacbliss07

haha ya lor.. ur poster is what theme?? my fren one is movie theme.. thinking of wat movie to use.. haha.. tot of using the first movie den me and my honey watched.. but it's a horror movie.. haha so not so suitable le..

jo_vin

Wahaha!! Horror theme.. So funny.. Mine no theme lor.. Just pinky colour.. I love pinks! Hehe..

Bubu, u have to wake up so early n u still dun wan to slp ah? Power la u..

~sblbee~

hi all,
for me, i intend to order frm neo garden for d AD catering buffet n i've ordered GDL cakes frm choz confectionery....iss oso not bad cos they catered for my sch functions b4 but den i still prefer d taste of neo garden food :p

cmlee

We have reached 90! Wonder if we can hit 100?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Edwen</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Nylek</TD><TD>3-Dec</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD>The Aisle</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>adathong</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>angela02</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>CuiHui</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Knightley</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>PPR Beach Road</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>OriginalCraft</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Summer_ice</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Simplejer</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Vaughn Tan</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Glass</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Shirlin Lim</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Fairmont</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>little bride</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Elegance Wedding</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Fern</TD><TD>6&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD>Brilliant Pcs (Dino)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Peg08</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Double Up</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cfay</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Le Merdien Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>anpanda</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>E-Bridal</TD><TD>Amara</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cecilia tan</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>CSC Hilltop</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD>Shutterbug Studio</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>hibernate</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>photowerk</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>jules</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Tri-Angles</TD><TD>Damon Low</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Lizzybride</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>SG Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mindy Tay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>nebear</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Sheraton</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>tazzy_@_@</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Tan Yoong Brides</TD><TD>St Regis Hotel</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>YS Lam</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Passion @ JB</TD><TD>Parkroyal</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sue-Kay</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>Amanda Lee</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Kelly Ng</TD><TD>7&amp;8-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>Chris Ling</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Pisceangal</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>EverBliss</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>pin&amp;jie7582</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Venus Bridal</TD><TD>Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>plasterbride</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD>AM.PM photography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Elle</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>Snapz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ivy Chan</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>FreeLance</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>iluveggs22</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD>Le Meridien Orchard</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>Kevin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>evonne</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>sillyg00se</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Oriental Mandarin</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>keluvcyn</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>GHA (Yishun)</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD>Glorystudio (David Goh)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>pigcess</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD>Inspiration, JB</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>cassie02</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Traders Hotel</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher</TD><TD>Forest Productions</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Annette</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ed_jo</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Le Belle Couture</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Karen Tham</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Sharonie-me</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>plug</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Allure</TD><TD>Peony Jade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Berie Ho</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>x-zen</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Princess Kitty</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD>Digio Bridal</TD><TD>Swissotel the stamford</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Charmaine</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>GHA / Digio</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD>SimonVideo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>danger82</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Z Wed D'sign</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Graceful Image</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Lam (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD>Jimmy (Rainbow Photo)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>msclaire</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>N.A.</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>skywu</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>Orchard Parade</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>xingin</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>YS Lee (Big Day Pictures)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Selina79</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>My bridal room</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Hana</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Park Royal (Kitchener Rd)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Celest</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Yishun</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Venus D' Wedding</TD><TD>Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Evisu</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>GHA Tampines</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>Xiao Chai</TD><TD>Oneeyeclick</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Ng Kee Hui</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Raffles the Plaza</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>Jennie Wong</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Hilton hotel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Mr &amp; Mrs Khoo</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>DiGio</TD><TD>Singapore Expo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>skyMichelle</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>88 Restaurant</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>30-Dec</TD><TD>La Vie</TD><TD>Swissotel The Stamford</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No.</TD><TD>Bride/ Groom</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Banquet Venue</TD><TD>AD PG</TD><TD>AD VG</TD><TD>Multiply ID </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Erlina</TD><TD>5&amp;9-Dec</TD><TD>Emanuel B Couture</TD><TD>Conrad Centennial</TD><TD>Amos Leong (Reflection)</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>erlinake </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>fionachua</TD><TD>6-Dec</TD><TD>Our wedding affair</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>blurbb </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ling Ling</TD><TD>7-Dec</TD><TD>White Link</TD><TD>Hotel Royal@ Queen</TD><TD>Sundayz</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>btsher </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Nath.Adrie</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Flamingo Bridal</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Tomato Photography</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>nathanielee </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>zhuoen</TD><TD>8-Dec</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD>Merchant Court</TD><TD>kelvin koh.lightedpixels</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea Dreamworks</TD><TD>zhuoen0812 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pinjie8275</TD><TD>12-Dec</TD><TD>Sg Bridal</TD><TD>Furama RiverFront</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>Phototerrain</TD><TD>swee11 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Keer</TD><TD>13-Dec</TD><TD>Digio</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>AM.PM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>keer13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>14-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>shufen10 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD>20-Dec</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>huisingannette </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>necrosis</TD><TD>20-21Dec</TD><TD>Venus, JB</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>necrosi </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Cynthia Tan</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>rockenton </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>kokobrok</TD><TD>23-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>etheli </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>XavJess</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Park View</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>quekjessie </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>xiaojan</TD><TD>25-26 Dec</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Coffee &amp; Tea</TD><TD>jtangxw </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Christina Tan (ct_jo)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>Mandarin Oriental</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>sherli80 </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>earthsea</TD><TD>26-Dec</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>soratian </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Pan Pac</TD><TD>Ken Koh (TBC)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>ent29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>eml</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Blush Blush</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>Mojoideas</TD><TD>emcookiez </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>leely</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Seletar BW</TD><TD>Furama City Centre</TD><TD>1950 Photography</TD><TD>Home Video</TD><TD>chrysalids18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>27-Dec</TD><TD>Aisle Bridal Studio</TD><TD>Singapore Zoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>shirleychu </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>sotonglet</TD><TD>27-29-Dec</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>zellyelly </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>florabliss</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Regent</TD><TD>Amos &amp; Stanley</TD><TD>Aspire Studio</TD><TD>jomeow </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Daniel Beh</TD><TD>Friend (Freelancer)</TD><TD>Jacklynyong </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>iciclediamond</TD><TD>28-Dec</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>iciclediamond </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>blurz_ger</TD><TD>31-Dec</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Hotel Intercontinental</TD><TD>Bobman Photography</TD><TD>Simon Photo &amp; Video</TD><TD>blurzger </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

~sblbee~

mary poppins,
actually it's tougher cos it's d reverse for me, my fh has juz started wking last yr n his situation is similar to urs....true, though i can bear 1/2 of d expenses but it's oso v demoralising to see ur bank acct dropping ever since we started our wedding prep....

florabliss,
*hugs* gal, dun b too stressed n too hard on urself, im sure it's tough for u during tis period....i know everything will turn out well eventually though it's kinda bumpy n stuff but i agree wif sotonglet, try to allocate duties for others to help u out in small areas so dat u can offload urself
happy.gif
u must really relax n enjoy ur wedding prep...even if matt is not physically ard to support u but im sure he's there for u in heart n spirit....we know how it feels cos many of us r feeling d stress....so tis thread serves d purpose of venting our frustration n sharing our woes n joys wif each other
happy.gif

blanqq

wow, so glad to see so many posts.

Had add most of u, if i dun, please add again. multiply sometimes will jam up.

Oh no, i haven't appt any photographer &amp; videographer. Any recom here?

pinjie8275

Hi ladies

Just to share the rates for printing at the T&amp;T Instant Print Services located at City Square.
email: [email protected]
Tel: 07-2228862
Fax: 07-2238862

Inserts pricing using inkjet is:
RM$60 for first 100.
Subseq 100 inserts @ RM$20.
Add graphics: no extra charge and can add as many graphics as you want.
Add map: one time charge of RM$20.
Add gold string RM15 per pkg

Double print, it will cost about RM170 for 250 inserts

So to print 600 inserts will cost RM$160 which is super cheap lo..compared to Singapore printing. The printing costs RM$160 for 300 inserts (double sided). No additional charges for adding graphic. Heard they are very efficient also. Just need an hour to come up with the sample. After proof reading, they can print and can collect one week later.

For the postcards style....tis is the quote I read from other thread...RM160 for:-

- 128 postcards
- colour map
- colour picture
- envelopes

generally, T&amp;T allows u to design ur own card n send it to them for printing...u prob need to go down abt 3 times cos 1) show them ur design 2) view sample printout 3) collect cards and pay...

crown

Today¡¯s ¡°Wo Bao¡± is helping us gals. Keke. Talking abt how much to give for wedding banquet.

For me, I need at least $90 per hongbao to break even. I bet it¡¯s impossible cos relatives come in family of 5 wont be more than $300. Sigh¡­¡­

lsntyl

florabliss>ya, don't get too stressed. I'm also quite sian of all the wedding preps. I've 37 days left and I'm still waiting to see my finished WG, EG and CS. Worst is I cannot really make noise about the WG and EG cos its a gift. If was from a BS that I paid for, I would have banged table already. The CS is also taking a longer time to make than I expected. Till now, laces still not chosen and last week when I went for fitting, fit was quite bad so they had to redo the top.

Meiling>I'm in same situation as u. I've more savings than FH cos he paid for his degree himself and worked less than me cos of NS. So we everything split 50-50 lor. Still got housing and renovations to worry about next time. If exhaust all his savings cos of 1 event, next time I'll have to pay more of the next big purchase. Which is ok with me but not so nice for the guy's face. So I rather just split everything now. Oso more fair since its someting for both of us.
happy.gif
Then we can slowly build up our bank account after all the major expenses are gone.
happy.gif

Viva,
I feel sorry for your lady friend. Yes IPL can fade off scar though its exp and need a few times. To think on the bright side, your friend survived in the accident and didn't get serious injuries. There are people who died. Dun worry, MUA can cover up her scar with makeup, she will look memei on your AD!
happy.gif
I got a friend with a long scar on face and her MUA did a gd job on her AD.

Europe is romantic! U can take more nice nice pics at HM again haha.I love cheese cake too. Maybe u can try to eat more healthily for next few days to make up?

How come u need to pay 5% cash? Are you taking bank loan? I guess you'll temporily moving in with in-laws then.

lsntyl

viv>wah, your friend's accident sounds really bad. Hope the scar will fade soon too... At least she didn't have any other lasting injury.

crown>saw the article! But only talk about hotels, not about restaurants leh. Maybe someone should write in to complain about the rates. :p