(2007) Brides of year 2007

moonylove

strawberries : i've taken my PS liao.. already choose pics n we top-up another 2k for pics..
so HM dunno go where.. haiz..

strawberries & Jaspire : thanks gals.. i noe im tinkin too much.. but haiz.. at times i really feel dat y is it we need to prepare so many things and tired ourself juz to make everyone happy on our big day?? but then again.. wat u gals say is correct lor.. dun let these things bother mi.. mm.. mayb i muz concentrate on my slimming so dat i can divert my attention haha..

Jaspire : ur mc til when?? haha.. when wanna mit mi for coffe @ chai chee? ;P

pkum

+_eMiLy_+, hehe tampines is definitely a better since i live there since kindergarten 2. woodlands is better than cck. can go jb easier. i wanted woodlands too because will be a totally diff end of sg. causeway point not bad, many shops. but i still prefer tampines mall. what's there in cck?

strawberries, i have 60 tables.. maybe i shld set aside more $$$$$$$$$$... sianz..

moon (moonylove), me oso stressed recently dont get to talk to hb. both busy yet. many things not discussed yet...

skinnybeany

Hua Hin was like Phuket, except it was less crowded. Me now quite tanned & got sunburnt for days, hehee.

BKK was good as usual. I bought 7 pairs of shoes! Including one pair of white high heels for my wedding :p

skinnybeany

the bummer thing is I fell sick when I was in BKK...now still having flu & cough.

One side of my nose was blocked throughout my trip in BKK & it only cleared up on the last day when i'm leaving BKK! aiyo.

jaspire

moon, me mc till today oni i think. I can mit ya coffee either tmr or friday... U PM me yr handphone # so we can contact ok? cos i tried to pM ya but u do not accept PM.

danadele

jaspire, glad to hear tat
happy.gif
hehehe

moon, yeah divert ur attention to something else haha tok bout slimming i tink i really gotta to set my foot in to be firm .. go on strict diet and exercise.. but of cuz any problems can still share in the thread. . in fact we can all share problems tat we r facing together
happy.gif

pk, why u need to set aside more $$$$ hmm.. fer me we set aside 8k is becuz basically the whole banquet thingy is paid by us n we constrain the no of table.. so.. tat's why we set this much.. hmm.. 60 tables also paid by u and ur hubby??

nee

ya sailormoonwt, both me and HB like the gothic style and think black chandelier should look good
happy.gif
But we gave it to my PG after my PS cos he likes it very much...

XHZ & freshbaby, ya 1 of my colleague told me i looked like michelle and the other 1 said i looked like chai shao fen...
happy.gif
guess i gt very common look lah.. haha

skinnybeany

BKK is very much normal.

Only added security checks at shopping malls & hotels but still pretty much business as usual
happy.gif

We bought some household stuff from BKK too...would have wanted to buy more if we can carry it back, heehee.

cutebear13

junie>> the household stuff there cheap right?? keke..if u were to go again, bring a larger bag there..hee hee..

elch>> wow so many lobangs!! keke did u go thru all of them??

diaodu

Hello folks,

Good morning.

Oh god Jhoo, your wedding on 27th. You better take care. I have two more days before my wedding. Feeling so tense up.. can't sleep well.. aiz.. anyway, most of things finish already. hee..

Wonder how Smilez is handling everything.. I just came back from ROM.. don't know if she collected her certificate today too..
happy.gif

skinnybeany

eve>> larger bag also no use cuz heavy to carry & may exceed baggage weight allowance.

we saw one ottoman...nice & cheap @ Chatuchak but heavy & big to bring back. we even saw very nice glass tiles (which SGP don't hv one) and wanted to bring back to lay in our toilet but need to place special order.

elchwong

Eve...hehe...I nv go thru all of them la cos nt intending to have one...I jus kpo kpo saw it then share here lor...^^

junie...sry for my suakuness...but I've seen the word 'ottoman' many times...initially tot it's a brand but after seeign so many times I dun tink so...can enlighten me wat's 'ottoman'?

skinnybeany

nic>> some in Chatuchak, some in Suan Lum night mkt.

we also bought some in a shop called Home Pro in Hua Hin. Home Pro is a big shop & has many items all under one roof! They have an outlet in BKK too but we didn't have the time to go there.

skinnybeany

elch>> ottoman is something like a chair...but usually for pple to rest their legs one.

but the one we saw @ Chatuchak is more like a chair than an ottoman.

nic1975

i am also thinking of going Hua Hin for holiday...its really nice place...but maybe next year cos dont wanna get any more darker...me rather dark lo....

cutebear13

junie>> ya suan lum have lots of handicraft too..but they close early leh..hee hee.

elch>> oic..keke.. thought u went thru all leh..hee hee

diaodu

Drink more water. it helps.

I will go on leave tomorrow.
happy.gif

Hope to see u in Taiwan..heehee.
I will be there for Jan 26 to Feb 5, 2007.

skinnybeany

eve>> suan lum mkt closes @ 12mn leh...where got early?

I didn't stay in any resort. We stayed at my friend's father's friend bungalow. It's his holiday home when he's in Hua Hin.

bluefairy

yup!! glad to have you all here to hear me ramble on and on... :p anyway, went to BV and fell in love with their gowns... haha.. but would probably be going to look at the others... :p

sourz27: dun worry! you are not alone!
happy.gif

priscilla/blurzsotong: ya.. think most of the times we gers are the 'ngiau' ones.. my FH also ask me to pick which one i like coz afterall, he said that all the suits look the same.. haha.. and we are more particular as to what style we like.. yadayada.. basically, i think he's just lazy.. kekekeke

skinnybeany

and oh, Chatuchak got sell a lot of wedding related stuff.

They have nice angbao box too.

I actually wanted to buy fake flowers to make wrist corsages but cuz I was not feeling very well...I was too sian to choose & walk around but they do have quite a bit of selection.

jhoo

oh ya, hehe...see u at ts hotel. most likely me and hubby will be having breakfast at the hotel every morn ard 9am..
happy.gif
but mine is shorter period from 29-Jan to 2-Feb

fudgecake

hihi jaspire,

Glad to hear that your ops went well. Rest and do not strain the eyes dear.

me and hubby set aside $8k for 40 tables. PK : 60 tables is alot. Must take note of the time for change of gowns and foto taking with the guests.

Moon - i also have moon swings at times and the best solution is to SWEAT it all off ie... jog or exercise etc. U will feel happier, healthier and sleep better too.

eccentrical

I also Jan 27th bride.. Always wakie early at night too.. Not been sleeping very well.. Still got stuff not done though.. Hehe.. Good luck to all Jan brides..

huiz

I have also asked my ex school mates really early last year. Smsed them last week for their addresses. So when my inserts are all printed by this Fri, I would send them the cards ASAP. Don't want to drag and do things too last minute. Also let out news that I will be inviting all my Chinese staff at work. So those who are not coming can tell me early2 too. Friends wise, I suppose so far only 1 of them say they cant make it. I hope everyone keeps to their promise and don't fly my kite at the last minute man!

pkum

hi strawberries, yah we are paying the 60 tables ourselves.. our parents esp in law did not say anything abt helpin out. i find it ridiculous as they are the ones whom insisted on the banquet. sometimes they will grumble, why we settle down so soon, when we do not have much saving.

fudgecake

hihi pk : u only child or eldest child? sometimes, parents are anxious for grandkids. just like mine, keep nagging me to settle down and have kids before i am too old
sad.gif

lyons

<font color="119911">hi pastillies,

Cosmos is an overseas agent, they will not be able to plan your F&amp;E for you. It's still a tour-based kinda thing but what I"m saying is that there is a lot of F&amp;E time allocated in these tours as compared to those by the local agents. Those are usually very rushed. That's why I prefer cosmos. You can try trafalgar, globus (cosmos' sister company) or insight. These are on the higher end, more high class accommodation but of course, much more ex. You can google them and look at their website. Quite information.

So, if you want TOTALLY F&amp;E, then you'll have to plan everything yourself but you can probably take a look at their brouchures and take some ideas from their itinerary
happy.gif
I'll be going for Cosmos' "The Best of Italy" 13-day tour. it's quite comprehensive and covers most parts of italy but not all, so i want to go to amalfi coast and cinque terre as well so got to F&amp;E those parts either before or after the tour lor.

Great! Thanks! I'll go look for travelex and see if they can help with the rail bookings. Very confusing their website
happy.gif

NATAS is from 23-25 March I think.</font>

danadele

hi pk, haiz guess we belong to the same grp ... my mum keep telling me why get married now.. go continue study etc.. arghh.. sometimes really dun understand...

pkum

me eldest but parents no anxious for grand children. but granny anxious for great grand children.

BUT my in laws even more anxious. my hb oso eldest.

jesdreamz

i personally quite like M hotel... The bridal suite looks fantastic with the jacuzzi..hehe.. I attended a wedding there once and not much complaints about it... But i saw from the M hotel thread recently that there's some complaints about the service staff and food.. Maybe u can check out the respective hotel thread for more info...
I have liased with Amara's co-ordinator Michelle before.. She's quite ok.. U may want to look for her... As for Park royal at beach rd, i got no reviews for them :)

ya, i agree.. i guess for wedding preparation, we tend to bite onto the nitty gritty issues.. no choice cos we wan to look our best on tt day!!!

To sourz27: i have been tp parkroyal and sad to say, i dun like there at all.. M hotel haf left a better impression though.. but heard tt parkroyal have jus renovated their ballroom? am i rite?