(2007) Brides of year 2007

nee

hi sailormoonwt, just PM u my multiply link, c if u like the Pub i took my PS
happy.gif

storeberry, oso PM u
happy.gif

tryphena

hey ladies, hehe... i was really on mc yesterday cos hvnt been sleeping well... even last nite didnt slept well too... cos today was my GDL and I just returned from my relatives place.

yes kelly, you are right that its just 2 weeks to our AD as 2 weekends left only...

von/jhoo, glad that its only a false alarm for you... von, tink u better give them a dateline for the album....

Kellyj, enjoy ur GDL...

audie

Hi ladies,

How much ahead of time did you guys get your album? We only had our PS done abt a month before the AD coz of financial restraints. We paid a lot for photo montage and those guys didn't even do a good job. Was supposed to view the final draft day before yesterday, but it was so crappy that we made them redo again! and they didn't even photoshop the photos properly! (my hubby's a graphics designer, so we are a bit more particular, but they didn't even photoshop my tanlines! Still so obvious!) So we arranged for another viewing tomorrow. Hope all turns out well. So worried that we might not get the album in time. Getting lots of zits thanx to all the small stressors...

audie

By the way, does anybody know where to get curling ribbon? I got some from Australia a long time ago (coz I've not found a place to get it relatively cheap in Singapore) now I dunno where to get it here...Help PLs!

ty__my

Hi Gelaine, glad that you gave up on Santiago... I have heard very bad comments about that shop...

Dear all, I am still sourcing for BS... so far short listed a few like fame bridal, style bridal, My bridal room... The rest I have not really heard much...

Seriously, anyone know where to get good catering too?

joyz

hi ladies~

wow oshgosh, you will be weddiing your AD on christmas day! that's really easy to remember and indeed full of those celebrative moods. =)

gelaine

Hey Mingyu,

Yeah... I'm glad myself that i gave up. Is really much happier after making that choice which wasn't exactly tough. Hah. Anyway, i would recommend MBR actually. Dun really have good impression of Fame and style. Personal opinions though.
happy.gif
As for catering, my frd used Gloria for her housewarming the other day and the food is not bad.
happy.gif
you can try google it and see.
happy.gif

keypers

mingyu
i got a list of caters
but i like elsie kitchen if i am not wrong
used it for school function and got good review on them

clueless_mei

harlow gals,
quite quiet today.. cos saturday and everyone is out? weather is great today, not much rain and can go out and shop! =)

Tml is sunday! can rest one more day! yay!!
kao_clap.gif

takuya

hi ladies,

Just like to share with you all on this good AD Photography promo out there.
Great photos, great service! good critics from my girlfriends who have used their service.

Photogenics is having a new year promo for min 3 couples to sign up together to enjoy great savings for their AD package worth $888.00.
(Only for weddings from Feb 2007 to July 2007).

E-mail: [email protected]

takuya

hi ladies,

Great photos, great service! good critics from my girlfriends who have used their service.

Photogenics is having a new year promo for min 3 couples to sign up together to enjoy great savings for their AD package worth $888.00.

krystal80

hi oshgosh! yeah lor...super easy to remember =)

ElleW, welcome! =)

Snowiee, update! WB = goldheart. Just paid deposit. Uber happy...finally things are settled liao! Woo hoo!!!

takuya

hi ladies,

takuya

hi ladies,

takuya

hi ladies,

xiaohui

Hi sotong,
i just booked MM for my AD, same venue as yours.
just went down to place my deposit.coordinator is Adeline,recommended by some friend.
who do u liase with? hopefully MM is ok.
happy.gif

bluberi

Stary, i see...

elchwong, like wat brightstar had said, the previous Aussino sales was last Dec. but tink CNY coming up, so shd still have sales. juz keep a lookout for it.

welcome ElleW!

mi juz came home not long fm my appt with VG Pistis Studio. mi n hubby has decided to engage his service for our AD but oni juz sent e-mail to tell him. now waiting for his confirmation to accept our booking. *feeling so excited*

drea, congrats on getting ur WB!!!
happy.gif

selenal

hey Lyn,
we've got the same date! How's ur prep?

Hi Gelaine,
I've jus cfm my VG (Hilo Production). Can update for me? thanks ya...

jaslyn_82

Hi ladies...

Welcome ElleW!!

Congrats drea!

agnes.. Pistis Studio works gd ah?
have website and how much? thanks!

psy.. me just met Eric from Mirage Pictures in the afternoon.. he is quite a funny guy..
the works are not bad.. my hubby like his idea of 2 VGs in the morning.. that means one at hubby's place and one at mine place..
not sure if other VG have this cos he is the 1st VG we have visted..

cpigl

hmmm. seems quiet today.

i had to work today and after work went to meet up with contractor and spend the night choosing colours and design for the house. so tiring.....

shugar

Hi Lovely samsoon,

I am in the same position as you. will br ROM-ing on my wedding day too... during the church wedding. My first appointment is in 2 weeks time. I've spoken to the officer who will be handling our appointment and told her we want to defer the handing in of ROM cert for a longer time. (coz from what I know they usually allow up to 3 months)
The officer got me to hand in all supportng documents to show that we are really getting married in Sept. E.G copies of reciepts from church, hotel, BS, photographer... also include an explanation letter signed by both of u and a verification letter signed by your priest/pastor officiating your wedding.
All these will be handed in before the appointment.
Normally will not be a problem and they should approve. Its just for official reasons that they need everything in black and white.
Any other questions feel free to ask me. will try my best to help.
happy.gif

bel_vodka

clueless:ther is a skin product frm Esteelauder for slimming n contouring e face one. u may want to try it out. Can ask for samples for those beauty advisors. If u stay near parkway u can cum dwn next wkend i gif it to u to try but i will have to let u noe which days i be there.
happy.gif

yeah me too will wan to maintain. Slim dwn nw better den wait till u deliver to babies in future. Most pple will find it harder to slim dwn by then. if we are nw abt 45-47kg n wen we are pregnant mayb put on 13-15kg and we will become 58kg or 62kg. Den after our confinement we start to exercise n mayb stop feedin breastmilk we can cut dwn on sugar n carbo intake. Den even if we lose 5kg is still acceptable mah..hehe.. am i makin u all blur? Tis is my philosophy, am not sure whether im right or not. haha :p

BabyStarlet: The doctor which i went to will prescribe the pills one. Dunno why leh. Mayb becoz i was intro by a large grp of cols n frenz to go his clinic lor. But if go to the clinic, muz mention tt u wan 2 see the Male doctor. As the Female doc will niao u one. lol.. Mayb ur doc dunwan prescribe to u is bcoz he/she scare u eat e pills for too long might end up underweight.
happy.gif

Pk: Dun worrie..i drink abt 2-3litres of water these 2 days. Lolz, coz i feel damn thirsty. E Doctor said is bcoz e pill will make my metabolism rate go faster even if im sittin on a chair after tkin e pill. Inside my body, e system will be like exercising. So miracle to me ..hehe Thanks for tellin me abt the hair lose. i will tk note regarding it.

I ve huge appetite lately mayb due to intangible stress over preparations. i can eat till e stage i wan vomit after e meals. i find it too horrible. N i c tt my tummy is growin fuller n fuller each day. I almost wan to cry but i also cant stop my desire to eat all the food i wan2 eat. N im gg to tk Ps this March 27th i scare i will look like the DHL hot air balloon. tt's y i approach e doctor for the pills. Coz the pills will make u feel tt u are not very hungry type so when i eat my 3 proper meals each day i wont eat overload and i wont wan snack this n that junk food lor. hehe

danadele

yo clueless, the outdoor shoot turns out great though the sky is kinda grey tat dae and thereafter have heavy downpour.. yup the process of selecting the pics is a real headache cuz every pic u saw is very nice.. n dun worry u will have lots to select
happy.gif

so nice weekends most of ur will be enjoying going out shopping etc.. fer me i gotta work.. so sianz.. tink of that is really very lifeless.. haha.. but wat to do haiz

lovely_samsoon

hi shugar,

thanx for sharing your experience with me
happy.gif

wow... first appt in jan? that's cool... initially i thot HDB wld only 'entertain' couples like me earliest in Mar/Apr. how do u fix up ur first appointment and how do u know which officer handled ur case?

sorrie so many qns... ;p see if u wanna email me instead at [email protected] or thru this forum is fine
happy.gif

cherimoya

Wow, this thread is fast suddenly. Hee..

Congrats to those that just joined us!

Hui, saw your estimated date of handover. Congrats. Your reno so fast. Mine still have to wait till early next month. Hopefully there won't be defects then no need to repair else waste somemore time. Hee..

krystal80

thanks ladies! Mark is happy too coz we found the design we like and didn't have to worry about affording Fairys Inc (which did a beautiful job of the design concept but just a bit of a strain on the pocket at the present moment) God provides! We weren't planning to go Goldheart but then coz that was the only place he saw designs even worth considering so we decided to go back there and see again. Then while trying other new designs, he saw a new one which was similiar to the one we want anyway so decided to go for it.

paulineda

Hi ladies, I'm here to join you all as my ROM + AD will be on 27 May 2007.

My AD date was decided only this month as all along, I only plan for ROM. As my AD also falls on this coming May, it makes me very vexed and worried.

So far, I've only decided on my BS. I can only get my keys for the flat in Feb. What else do I need to do? Do you think it is possible to finish everything by 27 May?

BTW, I won't be having dinner banquet. Just a wedding lunch.

nee

freshbaby, link sent
happy.gif

Desnowyz, welcome here
happy.gif

Since u've already gotten ur BS, next is ur venue cos takes time to view the ballroom etc, its more time consuming. If u r gg for ID for ur house, start sourcing 1 and preferable confirm this month, so when u gotten ur key u can start ur reno immediately.

Do ur PS soon also... all this done, everything shld be fast liao
happy.gif
but remember to enjoy urself while planning
happy.gif

missypiggy

Gelaine,
yup, MBR's service is gd, frank oso.. after checking out with other BS, i found that santiago is not very sincere in terms of their service etc. aint flexible as well, tat's y decided to change!

MBR nov BTB, surely we get to meet each other there!

hi girl,
so far my feeling to MM is quite positive. when is ur AD?my coordinator is henry chiok. he is rather friendly.
happy.gif
but 1 ting is tat they offer only 1 night stay at the bridal suite
sad.gif
sure knock out after our big day, cannot enjoy much.. have a few posite feedback from my frens. so u dont worry oso!

nee

Hi storeberry, thx for compliment.
ya my pix all taken locally... the first few pix in studio and EG in a pub. The rest are at Sheraton Hotel where i will be holding my banquet on 6 May
happy.gif

gelaine

Hey Blurzsotong,

So you've decided on MBR? Anyway, i drop Santiago mainly coz their service too. Chose them in the first place coz my hubby din want the hassel of going to so many. But later on, even he was pissed. And the gowns to him was a no no. But well at least it's over with them.

Just be happy!
happy.gif
And dun worry. Meritus is great. I planned to have mine there but it was already booked up. So no choice but to move on to my next choice which i have no regrets too. Heh.

To the rest,
Will update all your info when we move along the thread.
happy.gif

maochong

hi hi
happy.gif
yesterday I had gone to see hotel venue at Grand Hyatt. Tomorrow will view one more at Sheraton then can decide on the venue liao ;)

Today will be viewing 2 more units for the flats (think we won't be able to close the other deal due to the cost).

loveangel

Wow i haven't logged in for a few days and there're 2 more 070707 brides! Looks like it's a super hot day! Hui, must trouble you to update the table soon again. Heh...

Next Saturday is my ROM and i'm sooo excited! Any tips for me?

kiera

Hi everyone

Quite excited. Just received the letter from HDB that I can collect my keys in one week's time.

Andrea, my wedding is on 16th dec at hotel rendezvous. I've confirmed my bridal place to be Divine. Simply love their stuff! Funny thing is that I have already put down my deposit even though i havent chose my gown yet. But im confident that I will be able to find my gown there!

Also just bought my Sealy mattress from Robinsons. I must say their service is very good. Discount wise is also satisfying. Am a happy girl for now.

Am now looking for home designs. Anyone has suggestions?