(2007) Brides of year 2007

mcfluffy

U got very nice smile, fiona
happy.gif
so few pics only??

hazuki

kyra: Hiya I thinking of using MA Kuang accupunture to help do spot reduction like arms n waist... can also help boost bust if i wanna (nearer to sept)... cost 40bucks per session, u wanna join me? cause i looking for buddy to join me, i scared by mar choose gown still fat, then june still balloon then AD too late to lose le... sob sob

elchwong

Need some advises here...

Due to some family issues, my fh'll be moving into my place in May b4 my AD in Dec...so hw's he going to 'fetch the bride' n etc? Hw to 'an chuang'? Must it be a new bed? If not, can I buy the bed in May to use 1st n only change new bedsheets n 'an chuang' a 2 days b4 AD?

jaslyn_82

elchwong.. moving to ur place means ur love nest or ur parents place which u r staying now?

for me my hubby staying with me at my parents' house.. so for my AD he will either go back to his mum's place or our love nest... then come from there to pick me up lor...
then for the an chuang thing if u r not pan tang, just change bedsheet also can..

bluberi

i hope this weekend the weather is fine, else can't go swimming leh... already 2 weeks no swim liao coz of rain and having the time of the mth.

elchwong

Janice...he's currently staying at his married bro/dad's place...he only has a older bro...

Jas...our lovenest will only be rdy end of the yr or beginning of nxt yr so we r going to stay at my parents' place...a day b4 AD, there wun be any lovenest to return to n high chances he wun be returning to the place he's staying at nw cos he's nt at gd terms wif his sis in law fr hell...haiz...

corsage

oh, i just saw this old man who put his feet (plus shoes) into plastic bags and walked around in them. A cool idea to keep the water out! haha

i'm been wearing slippers to work and bringing my shoes along =p

bamster

jas arh.. for me we also just change bed sheet.

elch>> On your AD, can hold the jing char at your FH's elder's bro house lor. As for the bed.. if you not very strict with traditions.. can go without it de..

Like me, i'm using my sis in law place.. ask the relatives to go over their just for the sake of jin char to the relatives.. thereafter jin char can leave liao... Come back to my mum place to jin char..

krystal80

elch, poor guy...I guess for the an chuang thing got to see if u pantang or not lor...

as for the AD, maybe you can book for another nite at the suite then ur FH go n pick u from the hotel?

bamster

yah.. andrea's suggestion also can.

Evelyn - you there??? Do you know if Malaysia can find the bed sheet for wedding? those with "xi" word. Any idea if it is cheaper there?

elchwong

andrea....np...I myself oso no idea...^^

agnes, janice....ya I think hotel will be a gd idea...will bring tat up to him 2nite...thks...

elchwong

andrea...another nite at the suite will be too ex...guess will ask him to get a neighbourhood hotel...1 nite nt more than $60 kind will do...jus to slp for a nite shld be ok...of cos nt Joo Chiat or Geylang...=p

Have u try Aussino for those bedsheets? Have seen b4 a set wif 'Xi'...traditional yet wif a modern touch...

pkum

cityangelsg, i have emailed u the link of the VG.

ppl, the weather is so nice today.. keep wanting to fall aslp... zzz

ah_kiat

hihi jane,
you're most welcome.... but in my opinion, i think the bride is the star on her wedding day... on that day, she's the queen... heehee so dun worry too much.... :p

jaslyn_82

oic.... elchwong..
then agnes idea would be gd lor..
u will have one night stay at the hotel on ur wedding day mah.. so u ask them can give u special rate for the night b4 anot lor..

cutebear13

hey hey.. wow today the thread not that active leh..keke .. all busy is it??
happy.gif

janice>>hmm i not sure leh.. but i guess i help u check it out when i go in JB end of this mth..u can try Aussino.. i know they have the bedsheet with the Xi one...

drea>> haiz, guess hor w/o u, the thread is not active le..keke.. u see, once u are 'activated' the thread also becomes active..hee hee

jellyfield

jen: kinda relieved now dat i noe ur PS is in mid mar oso. at least now i noe im not super laidback. hehehe..

agreed wif doreen. die die must bargain wif the BS for ur xchg.

stjt: hiyaz.. wow.. ano/r 07/07/07 btb.
happy.gif

krystal80

i got a queen sized bed. Bought our bedsheets from john little tt time during a sale. We not fussy about how many threadcount, as long as comfy to sleep can liaoz =P

janice, coz u all say no me, no active lah...no spice lah..no fun mah =P Heh heh...so I got to make sure tt it stays interesting lor....=P

lyons

<font color="119911">hi HL, OIC... that's really ex... but Jade's high class one la, so understandable. that's about $100 per person so it's like in a good hotel lor. Since it's where you both started out, it would be meaningful, don't you think? and better if they can give you a room. If no room then just book 2 tables lor! heh heh, sure cheaper if you don't tell them it's a wedding
happy.gif
</font>

jaspire

hi moon, oic... i thot u inside the technopark. Keke..

took me alot of courage to do lasik, i procrastinated alot but since i m simply lazy to remove contact lens at times so its not gd for my eyes thou i never hv infection. So thot do it is better and next time much easier oso (like no nid to remove contacts etc). I wanted to do it b4 gst hike, so bo bian, cannot push back liao loh.

Pre-ops check up cost $150-$200. Per eye cost $1320, medications $40 and post check up $40 per session (think got 3 or 4 session). Total shld be ard $3100? Somewhere ard there. If any u gals wanna do, let me know... i recommend ya my doc. He oso did for my gf, outcome is gd and he is quite gd looking too! LOL!

eddiekris

hi everyone .. Me Nov bride

"Sisters" gift = handmade crystal bracklet
Wrist corsage = handmade pink
Flower gal headband
Videography &amp; Photography Booked $1500

stary

hi,
just needed to check something about hotel. what are the things you can bargain/negotiate for? i tried waiver of cockage (failed), car park coupons (increased to 25%), increase no of persons at food tasting (failed), free projector (failed).

tks!!!

bamster

haha.. Andrea.. That's true.

Qn: Any idea if we can reuse the bedsheet.. Haha.. make the bedsheet worthwhile ma. If not, after 1 use.. keep in the cabinet arh?

stary

oh, talking abt beds now huh? i will be getting a king sized bed if the room allows coz need a lot of space. hee...

stary

currently looking at Four Seasons. Heard that they are quite sticky but want to see what is the norm so that I can calculate the hidden costs before deciding if i still want it.

elchwong

eve...icic...

andrea...so u nt going to buy a new bed for 'an chuang' anymore ar?

stary...me too wanna get king but fh says nxt time new flat's mbr will be v.cramped...my dad agrees as well..guess i gotta give in to a queen bed...

Seems like queen size is oso quite popular...i tot most ppl r getting king size nwadays...

stary

elch, tink queen size is popular coz will give the most space to a room and is also a just right size. for me coz i like having a lot of pillows around, it is not big enough lor. and i don't care if mbr is cramped coz definitely want a king size so telling FH to play around with design until it can fit. hee...

krystal80

elch, nope, my FH and I not pantang. Anyway his dad was the one who asked us to get a new bed coz he say better that way. Else I very xing ku..no space =P

stary, yeah 4 seasons very hard to bargain for things.