(2006) Brides of year 2006

nicnic

gals,

muz take care me this bu yao lian de xiao mei mei
biggrin.gif

nicnic

little_ger,

it ok as long as ur hubby noe how to cook can liao keke bully him ask him to cook n clean up e hse hehe (me veri naughty 1 )

little_a

nicnic,
my mom worried about me not able to do housework and cook leh..

i am not used to the way my fiance's family dine... they portioned out the food ... dun share the food leh..

dubdub

my hubby already get used to eat at home, so stay together i will have to cook daily, unless either of us got lesson at nite

nicnic

little_ger,

ur fiance family quite concerned on personal hygiene 1 ah?
nx time we go learn cooking 2gether lor. as for cleaning it quite easy to pick up 1 dun worry

little_a

nicnic,

i dun noe leh.. not used to it. learn cooking har... can try but i dun wan to dirty the kitchen.... heart pain to see the kitchen in my new lovenest oily and dirty...

dubdub

little ger,

so good ar? my hubby dun like to eat out, so we dating that time, he wan me to know how to cook. but lucky, i been cooking since young, so no problem for me. my kitchen i do a simple beco i need to cook almost daily

nicnic

little_ger,
it quite difficult to clean up e kitchen after cooking coz alot oil stain n nit to wipe e stove, mop e flr n wash all e dishes quite tiring

nicnic

little_ger,
mine fiance different he likes to eat hm cooked food so i gotta cook 4 him everyday even wkn i stay @ his plc i will do marketing n cook lunch n dinner 4 him. His mum dun cook n all his slibing dine out

dubdub

nicnic,

my hubby also like to eat home cooked food, although his mum does cook daily but he like my chicken curry and some other dishes

little_a

nicnic,
i will be staying with my in-laws for the time being after AD.. he said his dad can cook. otherwise will have dinner over at my place.

little_a

nicnic,
very worried leh.. dun wan too much storage places... else chinese new year clean like crazy.. minimum furniture.. hahaha can see i lazy bum hor

dubdub

little ger/nicnic,

my in laws dun wan to stay with us as they said is very inconvenient, further more need to cook for us to eat. so no choice lor. i have to cook dinner almost daily

nicnic

little_ger,
surely can get 1 juz them to come once a wk 4 3hrs to clean up ur whole hse lor..

dub, me dun intend to stay wif in law n i oso gotta cook 4 my FH everyday

little_a

dubdub,
i am staying with my in-laws for the time being... till my flat is ready... dun intend to stay with in-laws lah..

dubdub

nicnic,

mabbe lor, they said not convenient to move so many pples into my new flat and afraid in future got conflicts

dubdub

ya lor, so no choice, sun i will go to my in law's house for dinner as my parents dun allow me to stay over at my hubby's place

yamiyogurt

hi gals...i m back. i had mee suan for lunch too
happy.gif

feelin very hot cos went to book fair at somerset... v v hot.... but pleased with the books i found.

so today's afternoon topic is in laws ah?
i will be staying with my MIL (FIL passed awaY), she is a nice woman but i also worried abt conflicts.

she will cook for us so i have yummy dinner next time ...

nicnic

yami,
my FIL oso passed away liao so after my FH slibing married den we will c whether my MIL 1 2 stay wif us or wif his slibing.

dubdub

i thou in laws prefer to stay with their son, how come my in laws are so different one.ask them to stay with me, they dun wan

yamiyogurt

my fh is an only son, so i def staying with MIL. Nic is ur fh eldest son, MIL usually stay wif the eldest...if not the one that is most well off.

true, staying together not easy.... sure have conflicts.... the thing to learn is how to resolve these conflicts...and not take everything to heart