(2004) Brides of year 2004

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Me working in Jurong area.

Lucky myside got own canteen, so still not so bad.. if not go Jurong Point also troublesome.

Bedsheet i also asked hubby to help change, we need to turn the mattress around ever half a year, in order to prolong the mattress, we going to turn ours end of the month. hee

When i finished washing the bedsheets, will get my hubby to help me hang out the bamboo pole, too heavy for me to carry liao..

skybluegal

bao bao,
got gd habit better.. i oso abit like ur hb once use the things liao will put back the same place.. if my hb use liao never put back and i cant find then i will nag him liao :p

ds,
my bed we turn every mth when change bedsht coz we dont have bed frame and put 2 mattress on top of each other (below mattress is last time buy one.. when we par tor.. then the top sleeping one is buy after we rom) so not very stable.. hence we turn every mth if we got change bed sheet
happy.gif

my bedsheet i bring to laundry wash one together with comforter then pillow case i wash lor..

piglets

As for me i don't change bedsheet cos hubby say heavy say he change himself. Me oni change the pillow case and pillow oni.

than everything out in laundry than he hang. All my frend call him Cindelala

ds_73

wah.. u all so good life.. as we seldom use the quilt, so also no bring the quilt cover bedsheets to laundry wash..

cheerbear,
how much it cost u to bring them to wash?

ds_73

bao bao,

good for you to have a hubby like that, but i have a qtn, so next time who will be the one to train your children up to do housework then? :p

skybluegal

ds,
i use comforter and not quilt coz my hb say quilt veri dirty if use for long coz onli change the quilt cover nia..

i wash at a shop near my hse.. $10 for comforter and $4 for bedsht (queen size one.. i think king size more ex) and if you wan to add softener is $0.60
happy.gif

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Oic, so still reasonable price.

But the quilt can be washed too mah, my collegue told me able to wash the quilt, if too dirty liao, then buy new one lor. kekekeek

piglets

DS

Think baby will follow daddy genes... Heehee.. confirm will ask my kids to do the basic cannot pamper too much. Like bring the cups and plate to basin etc etc. Put back stuff etc etc

skybluegal

ds,
i lazy to wash liao still need to put the cover.. use comforter no need mah :p

bao bao,
not true that bb will follow daddy genes one.. some oso follow mummy one leh..

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Oic, so still reasonable price.

But the quilt can be washed too mah, my collegue told me able to wash the quilt, if too dirty liao, then buy new one lor. kekekeek

piglets

Ds

no lah. I have elder bro, younger sis and younger bro. But it true my daddy dote on me alot alot than all my sibling.

Me marry till now, my daddy do make a point to fetch hm from work. And even come to my hse to seat for hr just to chit chat. Even on the day i marry daddy oso send me an sms saying he love me most hope that i will be happy always.

No matter wat i nid my daddy will give me loh. Cos my daddy have his own business in doing syrup and drink. So he always supply me canned drink FOC.

And whenever i call him come to fetch me hm, no matter how busy he is, he will definately take the trouble to fetch me. I Love my daddy very very much

spongme

kk,

My EDD is 27/7, is that yr birthday? Wow, maybe my bb will come out on yr birthday!
wink.gif

Err, "relax" as in not gan cheong for bb to pop yet. Always tell bb to wait till EDD, so that I can go cinema watch more movies and go out enjoy life, kekeke.

piglets

dS

Yups me oso glad that i have this kind of daddy loh. Im bless with it. So i oredi warn my hubby, if he ever bully me, my daddy will not let him off.. Haahaa....

spongme

kk,

Oh, so yr b-day is on 28/7. Ok ok, I tell my bb to come out on 28/7, then can hv same b-day as u, kekeke. Hopefully bb will be sweet-sweet and well-mannered, just like u. And hb & I can enjoy one extra cinema movie becoz we usually watch movies on Wed!
bounce.gif

polosportjg

Halo gals,

been a long long time since last visited this website.
So how is everybody doing? especially the mums to be?
Wow army u already looking out for discounts for bb.

spongme

Hi, ladies!

This wed no watching movies becoz hb not free. He's busy this week. So this will be a quiet and boring week for me liao. Guess I'm too dependent on my hb to take me out kai-kai.
lame.gif

piglets

Cheerbear

My hubby ah, he kinda respect my daddy lah. So no prob at all. My Hubby is more to my family than his. Cos my family u can feel the warm loh.

Whenever my side got gathering they confrim want my hubby to be there. Cos can play majong. The best part my hubby always win one. So i got money to collect. Heehee

ds_73

Good Morning ladies,

Last time my hubby used to be mj expert, lucky now he no longer play liao, if not jialat leh.. CNY when we visit my uncle house, sure will keep asking him to join in their game, then i jialat, cos won't know what time i able to go home liao.

Had experienced that during CNY, keep asking hime to join them in playing, then my hubby act blur say duno how to play.. if not hor.. hehe

skybluegal

ds,
heng my hb dunno how to play well.. both of us onli know how to game nia.. dunno how to zuo pai to win big big.. so during CNY jus play for fun nia..

blueberry

SP,

you can always rent the movie back to home. then everyday can be movie day.. heeheee....
You dun scare baby come out to be super TV star..
Yah... like me... haha.. very good... easy to mantain too.. eat and sleep..

piglets

Me ok lah. Cos i enjoy the time being with my relatives and he seldom play. Oni occasion. Don't know he always win, never lose before. *touchwood* ya when he win i keep the money loh cos he will give me.

ds_73

Ladies,

Just taken my dinner.

Ask you all a pte question, so between you and your hubby,who is in charge of finance? Does your hubby gave all his salary to you to keep?

For my case, nope, both still have our own saving account, but we do have a joint account.

shern

hi ladies, been quite awhile since i pop by.
how's everyone??

only manage to go thru some of the thread.

hakida, sorry to hear bout your news but glad you're taking it well. now tai tai life rt?
kao_smile.gif

piglets

DS

For me we have separate account. We don't have joint account. Normal he will give me S$500 every mth for kip. But necessary items like grocery sometimes he buy sometimes i buy. But hsephone and PUB bill he pay.

ds_73

Shern,

How are you, long time you never come in liao.. how is life?

Baobao,
Oic, hubby gave you so much arh, i requested for $300 only cos i am still working too. And he needs to pay for car loan. Also he needs to gives his mum $. Maybe next time will get more if i am out of job. :p

You same like us, items like grocery etc, both will buy, but then hsephone and PUB bills he pay.

piglets

DS

He give his own will. i didn't force him. But i save for him loh. Anyway we don't have car cos we find not necessary loh.

skybluegal

shern,
gd to see u again
happy.gif

very busy with work ya??

ds,
i thot u staying with in laws then the hsephone and pub y hb pay one ah?? i thot ur in laws paying..

same as u.. me and my hb got separate account but we do have a joint one too
happy.gif

ur hb oso got car ah?? my hb always use the car as excuse to say no $$ coz all spend on car instal and petrol etc liao.. mind to share how much ur hb take home pay is?? 2500-3000??

ds & bao bao,
both of u better than me leh.. my hb dont give me allowance one.. the most is he will deposit $$ in the joint account nia..

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Staying with in laws doesn't mean they will pay for the bills lor.

Before my hubby marry me, he is already paying all the househouse bills (he is the only person staying with my mil).

I think my hb's salary range is 2500 - 3000. Cannot remember also.
But both of us agreed to put the same amount of $$ into the joint account every month.
I more poor than him, cos i earn less than him.
sad.gif

Cheerbear,

So everyday when you reach home, does your mil cooks the dinner? Or both of you settle your dinner outside before going home?

mtdt

Hi gals!
Me pop in again! :p

oh, topic on $$ huh?

for me, same as cheerbear & DS. Joint Account for everything... including NTUC shopping! :p

skybluegal

ds,
the current hse is my in-laws one so most of the things is my FIL pay one.. include the hsephone, pub etc.. but i did pay him $60 per mth for helping out in the pub coz we on air-con every night and i oso got do laundry mah..

my mil dont know how to cook one.. so every time we eat out unless i on leave then will cook or cook during wkend nia
happy.gif

sorri to ask.. u and ur hb stay with mil nia no fil is it??

u earn less than him still put same amt ah?? then u got enough to spend meh??

shern

hi hi!

been busy with work and school, exam just over...now can take a short break...
happy.gif

my hb and i got joint acc too, he pays for pub and phone, i pay for scv and s&c. grocery kinda spilt but usually he will pay more of it afterall he's earning more and i've got school fees to pay hehehe......but yah we quite fair bout most things...

oh yah he likes MJ too, i dun play that well :p

spongme

Unicorn,

That's wonderful! So she'll never have excuse to forget yr birthday present, keke!
biggrin.gif

kk,

Think I'm a bit spoilt liao, prefer to watch movies in cinema. I hardly watch tv at home since married.

Yr idea is really good, think will standby some movies to watch during confinement. Hopefully there's free time to watch...

ds_73

Shern,
Happy to see you around and hope to see you everyday. :p

Cheerbear,

Oic, currently, the house that i am staying is own by my mil & hubby lor.
My fil passed away few years ago.

Hannor, earn less but put in the same amount..bo bian, last time i didn't think about this, thought both should put the same amt.
But ok lah, cos most of the time when we eat out, he pay for it. Sometime i also foot the bill. Luckily i don't have to pay for any sch fees, if not don't think is enough, cos i still need to give my parents monthly allowance.

shern

haha baobao, my sentiments exactly....

heavy rain.....hope it stops by 5pm....

ds, if i come in everyday u better be around hor kekekeke

can only graduate by end of next year....sian....but nevermind lah...can 'countdown'

ds_73

Baobao,

Go down to your orbit to walk walk lor. kekeke

Shern,

I will be around if i not busy.. you will almost see me here everyday.. unless i am sick or on leave lor.

My side bo rain leh, so hot outside.

Graduate next year, don't worry. Time fly pass very fast.. countdown then you will got motivation. heee

skybluegal

ds,
heng u no need to pay sch fee.. if not sure not enough $$ one..

bao bao,
u not busy with mth end ah?? i busy until abit headache liao
sad.gif

shern,
my office here no rain leh..
wow.. u can countdown to grad liao.. me still got long long way to go
sad.gif