(2004) Brides of year 2004

coolgirl76

hayashi
Crab is ok lei..... Ya I think my SIl aso avoid eating eat...... but my hubby's sis hor she did not avoid but her kids really very itchy hands...kekekekek
proud.gif
so I dun know what it's true or not...

If I happen to know which is bad for my baby health then I will avoid lor ...those I dun know then bo pian ...LL
proud.gif

Cheerbear
errr..... I didnt say I know that why I ask you to take a risk cos everyone has different texture of hair....it might be good for me but not good for u...or good for u not good for me..... take yr example, yr cousin recommend u one salon but u say u find it no good......

If u afraid yr hair will get fizzy or spolit after rebonding then go for frequent hair treatment if not dun do save $$
proud.gif

hakida

actually cheerbear,

if u are having frizzy hair,the best thing is to trim ur hair n do treatment now....

pleasance,

i dun noe wat she uses leh....

coolgirl76

U can have a balance diet if u follow those pregnant book lor...
proud.gif

as for me I will still eat my fav prawns and crabs if I'm pregnant...kekekekekek
proud.gif
Unless my appetite change...
happy.gif

ds_73

Hakida,

kekeek, maybe she is supersitious lor. I think i will also be like your sil if i got pregnant, better listen to the elder.. in case any thing happn, then they will say why we didn't listen to them..

Nowadays, seems like lot of things got to take note, e.g. things avoid to eat.. avoid to do... etc. during pregnancy. I wonder will the gynae tell us a not, when we pregnant...

skybluegal

hakida,
actualli i wan to cut short my hair but my hb say the most cut 2 inch then i dont cut better..

where u saw the promo abt pan pac hotel one.. i think my hb got amex.. check with him tonight
happy.gif

skybluegal

ds,
i think is up to individual whether they wan to avoid anot.. esp those stay with mil one.. if dont avoid then next time the bb got anything sure kanna blame one

ds_73

Cheerbear,

True. See how. "soon4 qi2 zhi4 ruan2".

Bye gals,

got to go liao. chat again tomorrow.

Take care and have a nice evening.

piglets

DS

If u pregnant cannot take Shark and Tuna. As for fruit cannot take Del Monte Banana, the rest can eat moderately.

As for durian can eat more, cos very PU.

Other than that everything eat moderately. As for seafood still can eat lah. just that not always lah.

For Birdnest once a mth can liao start from 4mth. Cos birdnest to liang liao, if u drink alot. Bb no good.

As for water, ribena, orange juice (moderately), apple juice, milk, yoguet( moderate) . Those can drink eg, ice lemon tea, barley (drink moderate. Cannot treat coke , green tea etc etc.

That wat i got fm old ppl. Different ppl have diferent concept it up to yr believe.

hakida

Cheerbear,

AMEX send an email for my hubby one...But u can oso call Pan Pac directly to book...
It's okie to cut 2 inch wat,just trim abit every month lor.....
Actually,the best to avoid is cold and heaty stuffs and those food high in mercury....

coolgirl76

Bao bao
hmmmm that bridnest one I also heard before ..... can onli eat birthnest ard 4mth preggi....

DS
I think if u ask the gynae, she/he will tell u a right guide .....

U know last time I have chicken pox...my mum dun allow me to bath...Then I bring her to the clinic and ask the doc (infront of her) say can bath or not ...doc say can bath with warm water with the solution he gave me.....
proud.gif
kekekekekek So I can bath everyday!
happy.gif

skybluegal

hakida,
trim my hair every mth?? dont think my hb will allow.. he sure ask y every mth must cut hair??

cooldevil,
u clever leh... i last time got chicken pox no bath one leh.. then so hot until i keep scratching myself until now got scar liao
sad.gif

hakida

cheerbear,
y ur hubby dun allow u to trim ur hair every month???Or maybe not every month,maybe every 2 mths lor...I trim my hair every 1 to 2 months one.....

How to have chicken pox and dun bath.BU SHOU rite

ds_73

Good Morning ladies,

Wah.. baobao also know a lot about pregnancy.. keke

Aiyo, you all say until like i am pregnant like that leh, all like advising me what to eat what not to eat.. sekali people thought i really pregnant arh.. hahaha

Green tea also cannot drink.. wah...

blurunicorn

Hey gals ...
Juz wana to ask u all something ..
Did u all have fren that got so self-centered when preparing for her wedding ??
My good fren is getting married and we can oni talked abt her wedding when we met up ..
Actually, one of the jiemei's father got hospitalised lately so we started to talk abt it ..
Her face juz changed color and she din even ask anything ..
The rest of us were quite pissed and now, we dun really look fwd to her wedding ..
How huh ??
Paiseh to bother u all coz really pe-chek ..

babysheep22

Hey Unicorn

Yeah, your friend does sound kinda self centred from ur description above. Does she have any other friends other than u guys?

I have one friend also same. Once she had a baby, now all we talk about ever is her baby. Like what baby eats, drinks, what baby did over the weekend etc. We often go shopping together, or just hang out. Now we are always at the baby's department when we go out.

A bit self centred, but I understand that sometimes in their excitement, pp tend to get a bit carried away. So I try to understand lor.

Are you close to your friend (the bride)? Maybe u can take her aside gently and ask her if anything's bothering her? Say u noticed that she looked unhappy when u all were talking about the jiemei's father.

Hopefully she might open up. Cos she might really be feeling upset about something else. Maybe she's really lonely and dun have other friends to share her joy of getting married with. So when u all start talking something else, she feels ignored. Not that how she feels is right, but just suggesting that this is a possibility.

coolgirl76

good morning!
happy.gif

DS
just sharing info mah.... get yrself prepared lor.....

Cheerbear
My chicken pox heal very fast ......think cos I bath with the solution ..... less than a week I fully recovered liao... somemore it never leave ant scar..

ds_73

Cooldevil and all ladies,

Thanks for sharing yeah.
happy.gif

Wah.. cooldevil, your chicken pox heal so fast? Sekali is fake one how? Sometimes there are fake chicken pox...

coolgirl76

DS
I know what u mean...kekekekek but hor that time my whole body alot lei, face abit nia ...... Then I everyday bath with solution and apply cream and eat whatever my mum cook for me..... very very simple meal
sad.gif

My bro got his chicken pox at his late 20s..... wow lau sibei jialat and very xin ku...all body aching..... But I never get it fr him again
happy.gif

Touchwood!
proud.gif

ds_73

Cooldevil,

Oic, then that should be fine. I still remember i catch chicken pox from my elder sis, after she recover then i kena liao. Lucky for me leh, cos zun zun after i recover, is my 1st day of "O" levels exam... , so you all can imagine how i suffer liao.. got to revise for exam and fight with those chicken pox, lucky my face also never kena a lot of the chicken pox.

Then after i recover, my 2nd sis became the 3rd victim of chicken pox leh. kekeek Heng arh.. i got it 1st b4 her, if not guessed i will need to take my "O" exam in hospital. I still remember my 2nd sis is the most jialat one.. her face body all a lot of the chicken pox.

blurunicorn

Babysheep:
She din have much close frens ..
So we tried to be understanding but at times, we feel that she is abit too insensitive ..
I mean this is not the first time ..
One of my relatives passed away 2wks ago, so I sort of forgot to return her calls ..
Then she called one week to ask me why I was so bz ..
Actually, din wan to tell her much in case she pantang but she asked and asked and asked ...
So after I told her, she just said okie and dropped the call .. Din even ask which relative !!
One mth b4 my AD, she actually asked me to help her look for hotels and BS ..
I declined coz really bz with the hse and wedding preps and she took it bad ..
Later, I got endless calls from her comparing how good were her BS and hotel ..
I actually felt terrible, espy during the week b4 AD ..
The incident that got me pek-chek was when I rec'd calls from my uni jie-meis that she invited them to her wedding ..
Come on, she oni knew them on my wedding day and hsewarming !!!!!!
Of coz, they complained and I really felt paiseh ..
How to have a gathering in future ?? *sigh*

skybluegal

hakida,
my hb scare i cut my hair shorter and shorter mah..

last time i got chicken pox never bath one leh.. onli use towel to wipe nia.. somemore scare wipe liao then the pox will break then got scar..then can onli eat porridge so sick meh..

ds,
wat is fake chicken pox?? my mom say i onli kanna abit then not like pple whole body so is fake one.. is it true??

cooldevil,
u heng leh.. kanna during holiday i kanna during sec 3 may exam then got 2 papers never take but heng teacher say i special case so got moderation so i still pass
happy.gif

hakida

u all kanna chickem pox so late stage.....I have it when i was 1 or 2 years old...So dun remember a thing at all.....After,I kanna then my cousin whom is 1 year younger than me also kanna.....

cheerbear,

if trim abit wouldn't get shorter and shorter.....At least,your hair will grow nicely mah......

DS,

your house oso 3 flowers....Same as me,but I am the eldest...

blueberry

Unicorn,

Think she might be under some pressure esp when preparing the wedding. Or maybe she is afraid ppl will comment this or that, that's why she keep to herself.
Some pple are only like dat when subjected to pressure..

I got a friend got married in Jan this year. She is worst than your friend.. She keep telling me than becoz we are getting married close to one another (3 months) so she wont be attending mine. but she said I can attend hers. funny right, what type of logic.. then she go around telling ppl my hotel and BS is not very good although I find to be quite subject.She practically compared everything. she din even bored to call me when I was preparing mine and even till I come back from my HM, still din call up. only to call up and ask if I am coming to hers. Then meet me up a month before her AD and keep asking what to prepare... as though she dun know what to do. Me kind enough offered her help, tell her to do a check list. haha... in the end, when I and a few friends went to her IL houses to see her pixs and video, you can see that she has prepare the things for at least 6 months.
I just dun like the idea that she tried to compare and used ppl to. I was very angry but then I also have some good friends who are also her friends and attended her wedding also cannot stand her. Glad that at least I have good friends that stand for me when I need them.
Thinking about it, hopefully she will mature in thinking.
Haha, my hubby comfort me saying that becoz I good that's why ppl want to compare.

coolgirl76

huh kena chicken pox during hoilday sibei sian one lei........ cannot go out .....
sad.gif

I had a bad fall during my Sec 3 exam....... I never sit for my CHinese and Science paper....but got to resit for it ....... My bro keeps telling me.... I have to repeat 1 yr....errr........ so bad manz makes me scared!

blurunicorn

KK:
I understand her pressure but juz dun understand her change ..
She is very nice person to get along with, before her wedding ...
Except that she is pretty 'possessive' with her frens ..
That's why we (the jiemeis) are pretty pissed that she invited our uni frens to make up the numbers coz my fren is not from the same uni as us ..

blueberry

Unicorn,

Give her some time. maybe after her wedding she will be a better person.
She can invite a lot of ppl, but still if she is sincere in inviting pple, pple will know and will be shown in the attendence. so this part is her problem..
dun think too much. at least you have a good group of friends supporting one another. sometimes I just felt that time will show how true your friends can be. even if you are dun keep in contact. some will be true and faithful till the end. think we dun need a lot of friends, just s few good ones will be more than enough.

blueberry

Unicorn,

Actually pple who are possesive with other pple are not confident about themselves. think your friend is very concern with face value. she might want to "show off". Sometimes could be the ppl she get to know. who could be "competitive" in comparing which make her also like one of them.

coolgirl76

I was not hospitalized ...... I was at home resting then I continue to take other papers then retake my Chinese and Science paper few weeks later...think different set of questions.

ds_73

Good Morning ladies,

Cheerbear,
Fake chicken pox think is something like only grow a few chicken pox and then there are suppose to have two chicken pox growing closer to one another (in other words, twins chicken pox).. if it that time you only have chicken pox growing "alone" then high chance is fake lor.. aiyah.. don't scare you lor..some people don't even kena chicken pox in their life time one.. so if you really scare maybe you want to go for vaccination for chicken pox.. but i think just let nature takes its course.

I also don't always visit the hair salon, the most i went is 3 months interval. :p Partly because hair salon is at clementi, and then i also don't want to waste $$, cos if i go every month, bo hwa leh, only ask the hair sylist to trim 1 inch nia, paying $15 not worth lor. So wait until hair long long then go trimming session. hehe Me stingy lah.. nt to

Hakida,
yeah i got two elder sis and 1 young brother. That time my younger brother "escape" from getting chicken pox from us, cos he went to my grandma house to stay liao.. think until now i also haven hear him saying that he kena chicken pox liao lor.

Cooldevil,
But i thought got elder brother will be good, if people bully you, your brother can protect u mah. Hee, i always got this thinking then wonder why i don't have elder brother. :p

But i guess got elder sisters better than got elder brothers, at least we will tend to talk more to sisters than brothers hor? I still remember that time when my elder sis gotten married, i not use to her being married off, i even cried for the 1st two weeks. :p

blurunicorn

KK:
My idea of frens is that there is no comparisons but sharing ..
Oni competitors compare ..

Gals:
Btw, Mango sale starts today ..
But duno when is the last day ..
Happy shoppping ...

skybluegal

morning ds
happy.gif

early morning make my blood boils liao.. all thanks to the new contract a/ctant.. my boss went on long leave coz doc say bb too small so she need to rest at home then engage an new a/ctant but head count freeze then she become contract and then the best is she onli got nus deg in econ.. last few days my boss ard still ok.. today boss not ard then she instruct me to do this and that.. hate to work with this kind of pple..but bo bian coz boss me to ask her if got queries then to ask the snr a/ctant... think i better start to look for job liao
sad.gif

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Wah... hmmm your new contract a/ctant is old lady? She ya ya papaya huh?

See how lor, can tahan then tahan, got good job then you ciao..

skybluegal

ds,
old?? maybe 30+ yrs old bah.. got 2 kids.. she is contract but boss treat her as perm and give her training then she ya ya liao lor.. the thing i cant take it is that.. she no accounting deg then her acca still got 2 more paper to take b4 she complete her level 2 and me onli left 1 paper which result out in aug.. all bcoz i no deg then she think i am nuts.. simple thing oso tell me like i stupid then she veri clever.. ok lor.. then i act stupid lor.. wat she say let her win lor..

babysheep22

Unicorn

If I were u, I would stay far far away from this type of friend! I can't even tolerate possessive husband let alone possessive friends!
Lucky thing my husband gives me a lot of space. if not, I would never have married him.

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Oh. then still young lah, at 1st i thought is those 40+ woman. Hee

Wah, how come biase one? Treat her like perm staff, unfair leh.
Sometime i think, not all degree holders are capable leh, just that they got 1 more paper higher than us nia mah. Bo bian lor, if your company boss prefer degree holders, you also cannot do anything right? You "tahan" for your degree to come.

Nevermind, like what you say, just act blur let her tell you.. if got mistake then can blame her liao.. kekeekek, you merely follow her instructions mah. At least you listen to her then she won't nag more on you liao, right?

skybluegal

ds,
ya lor.. jus now she ask me y i do something which is not right then i tell her last time boss say ok one.. then she tell me ALOT of reasons shldnt do la.. blah blah... i got so sick then i say ok i follow her way lor.. dont wan to listen to her nagging..

hope i can get my deg feb 06 if everything is smooth but of coz not that recognise as local uni one la.. but i dont care coz alot of employers like deg cert mah.. am i right??

blurunicorn

Babysheep:
Dunno leh ..
I always remembered that she was surprised that she had to sit at the same table as my uni frens ..
Her response was "Huh, muz sit with them ??" ..
I was too sianz to say anything but another fren rebuked her that impossible for just 3 couples to sit at 1 table, unless she is prepared to fork out the rest of the table costs ..
Hee hee ..
In the end, we joked with her that she will sit at the reception table with her HB so she will get her privacy but the joke was not funny to her ..
happy.gif

I enjoy meeting new frens, espy those with the same objectives and she is the sort tt 'disapproved' internet chats ..
So i din let her know abt this forum in case she starts to get possessive again ..

coolgirl76

good morning everyone!

DS
When young, My bros dun like to play with me lei...
sad.gif
anyway, I used to stay with my grandma in Msia for a few yrs maybe that;s why not so close lor..... But now I closer to my 2nd bro cos we have same interests (my eldest bro is more homely type and we more outgoing)

Hmmm..... I dun cut or trim my hair often when I have long hair maybe when I go dye hair or do treatment then ask them to trim for me....but now I cut short liao got to trim once awhile 1-2mth ....lucky now short hair cos weather sibei warm then do housework sure perspire

skybluegal

hi cooldevil,
me looking for u leh..

i called hair inn.. now they got 2 type of rebond one is $100 and use cheap chemical then other is $180 use sheido cream (sorri dunno how to spell).. but hor.. the lady told me the treatment is b4 rebond one coz is to protect and after rebond if u wan treatment then got to pay urself px range is $50 to 100+... is it necessary to do the after rebond treatment??? i heard that this lady call Ann quite gd.. u heard of her??

coolgirl76

Cheerbear
errr..... I only done once at my place shopping mall...mine is package one...cant remember how much but sure less than $150 including cut, treatment and rebond. (hair length below bra line then cut till above shoulder then do rebond) they aso ask me to upgrade to better treatment but I didnt do it cos I know Hair Inn always got promo on treatment. annie or ann huh? annie did do my hair before ... Ok not bad

coolgirl76

Sengkang...... No lah no pt waste their time mah cos I cut till so short ....the will cut to a certain length and do rebond then trim again lor.....

ann I dun know lei......

ds_73

Cheerbear,

Not sure whether all employer prefers graduates.. but then graduates will have more responsiblities to take up for sure.

blueberry

Unicorn,

Cheer up.. not the end of the world... heehee...
Maybe she is just sentivitive to some jokes. think she is serious when taking about her wedding stuff. it mean biz to her.. never mind her lah.. you still got other more imp things to do and think.. hehee like the mango sale hor???
Me just went to the city hall one. very crowded. but nothing caught my eyes..