happy.gif

rainnie, but not pai seh infront of MUA lah hehehehe

cooldevil,
cheap ($80 - 200):
katong shopping centre basement,

moderate to expensive
OTR $80 above or MTM 480 above):
- katong mall level 4 or 5,
- opposite katong mall got 2 shops that has it's those shophouse one of the shop is st francis, another is rumah bibik,
- esplanade level 2 amor meus

ecletic attic at centrepoint has 2nd hand ones...

shern

cooldevil, it's quite easy to find OTR and fairly nice designs but for formal occassions should MTM for perfect fit
happy.gif

rainnie

shern, @ first ... my first fitting at bs hor .. i very paisay lah .. but now .. like get used to it liaoz .. with them lah .. coz they are not my friends mah....:p

stardus

Hi Amy,

congratulations and have a blessed marriage. :D
Enjoy urself and have a nice day..

I might not be able to come into the forum tomorrow. Still have errands to run...

littlegirl

hi hi gals

I m bac cos waiting for someone to pick up my call.

Heard something abt getting someone follow u to change up?

Personally I m ok lah, bt then mine no need, except for my WG nia. Then my MUA will help me button lor. Usually I can dress up myself, then the rest all I can wear on my own. Or else get my hb lor.

shern

rainnie, cos dun have to see them that often right heheheh....i guess it's a matter of getting used to it lor....my frens and i are used to changing infront of each other...esp when shopping and need to share fitting rooms hehehe

i dun expose my body to strangers but if it's part of their job ie tailors, boutique staff i'm ok lor cos they're so used to half naked bodies esp if it's those feminine guys even more comfortable cos u know they won't be comparing their body and urs and yet can understand the situation :p

lings

hi ladies
happy.gif

Enjoy ur HM for those who is going soon.. take care and have fun ;p ( hao hao zuo ren ) lolz

last but not least WELCOME to the MRS club.. :p

mayng

peg: simon did the video for me and his guy took our pics.. i am amk. let me know.

who wanna see my Video?? wanna come my plc?

odae: usually 1.15hrs. but for bride... take abt 1.5 to 2hrs

lings

babysheep... wow u really slim dw alot leh.. good job.. very beautiful
happy.gif
but the 1st few photos is abit dark cant really see properly :p
the rest is cool.. especially the military one.. wee wee.. hw's married life nw huh.. keke :p

ya agreed with SP.. we shall all still keep this thread alive once again
happy.gif

keke.. nw we shall see whose the 1st in our OCT brides thread got PREGGY... hehe BABIES.. lol :p
"jia you" "jia you"
happy.gif

hi all,

so many tings to do.. stress out liao..

odae, my GDL will be at 10am... hb stay veri far.. needs 45 mins to reach my hme... his SIL will helps him.. he have to bring traditional sweets 400 packets, 12 mandarin oranges, 2 bottle of wine, si dian jin, red packets, roasted pig, 4 cakes etc to my hme... alot loh... my parents wan this, wan that... can't tahan them.. told them they are not selling off their daughter.. make mi pa seh..

mmmm,
plan to move my stuffs to new hme this sun after GDL, if nt, dun have enough time... next wk, long hoildays for those who works in office... pity mi.. i'm in retail line, selling clothing... rushing for sales.. stress... dun know have major promotion or nt, if sales nt gd, have to answer to supervisor... shall have... cross my finger hard.. bless me..

odae, i works in retail line, that why i have 6 day of ML... also clear away yr03 AL, left 2 days,.. this yr havn't clear yet... going to tahan 2 more wks.. lookin forwards to my leave on 22 nov.. needs a break..

also needs to go for facial next wk..

seabreeze

ling ar .... 20 nov okie .... 23 nov ... me went to book for facial @ 4.30pm ... let me check if my facial can change to morning anot .... let u know again k ... went to the jurong shop to see the lamp ... wow very exp ler ... anyway the boss v rude ... so we decided to DIY and not buy from her ....

summer ... wow so much stuff ... got roast pig somemore ... 400 packets of sweets ar .... mine no sweets ler ... mine is the coming monday .... finally can check out the relatives liao ... then can chop chop cfm tables and sitting arrangement ...

zann

Rainnie,

i also quite agree with u...so maybe will do without lor...

Little Apple,

u so slim liao still go on diet.............win liao leh

wise,

hehehe :p

spongme

Babysheep, your photos are really nice! You look so lovely & happy! Wow, your husband got wear uniform one, so grand! :D
220265.gif

polosportjg

Morning Gals,

wow wow so many postings to chase!
was busy clearing my work...going on leave on mon.....
biggrin.gif

My 'Good Friend' just came...so tired too..

Congratulation AMY!!!! your big DAY today
bounce.gif

Odae, we having the GDL this Sun. very excited.
The things which Ling mentioned is quite same with mine...somethings dun hve..but replace with ANG BAO. Our frends + colleagues all sent out liao...relatives wedding card will be hand-delivered on GDL day..thts why we choose 830am..after tht got time go around.

Sallen me going FINAL FITTING this evening..dun whether can fit into my gowns??? haven't been working hard on keeping FIT! aiyo, duno is it stress, got a few BIG DIAMONDs on my face..look so awful!!!
embarrassed.gif

rainnie

zann, u so late haven sleep one eh? Our AD is coming soon...so try to sleep early eh....so that we can look mei mei on our AD ;)

adidas

Amy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Such a good weather today!

odae
yah, will call them .. thanks!

mist
huh, yr BIL? what happen?

twinkle
my GDL also tmr & my parents will be going around to send cards & cakes to my relatives
final fitting also this evening ...

ling
wanna see!! but very busy nowadays ...

mist

hi amy,

congrats!! today's weather very good leh...
happy.gif

hi purple & Adidas,

aiyah, that stupid BIL suggested to simplify the whole wedding, no need tea ceremony!!! this issue arises cos my MIL is staying with them, and when my hubby fetch me from my place, we will proceed to their place. so my BIL say dun go to their house, cos his wife got depression, something "social anxiety depression", cannot stand crowds and strangers. and her defn of strangers include anyone except my BIL (her husband)... I'm very upset abt the whole thing loh. my hubby had settled the whole thing by having tea ceremony at our new house. but still feel very sore over it loh... hahaha... petty woman hor??? ;p

zann

Rainnie,

i was waiting for laundy to be done...
orrzz...hehe...bad habit me! keke...
yeah i will try to force myself sleep early few weeks b4 AD (i hope? :p)

~_overhaul_

hihi....

wow so much has happened in here. hehehe i guess this months will be full of activities here! hehe.... Firstly!!!!

AMY AMY AMY!!!
COngrats!!!!! All the best!!!may all your days be filled with love and happiness!!!!

Hi Ling,
Yah lor, mummy realy cute lor. everyday she has new things to impart. just told her yesterday this cannot go on..to my surprise she starts crying...hahahah i find it really YOU HAO QI YPU HAO XIAO!!! she say she very stress! oh my God...
happy.gif
my mummy ver cute hor...cannot tahan. hahaha
happy.gif
Thank God i am those kind TIAN TA XIA LAI DANG BEI GAI! so I am still pretty amuse by all the things she & my MIL say..... aiyo

Hi Addidas,
alamak we sama sama boat ah...your friends also tell you wedding more important then work? hahah i just my friends yesterday I am "sandra bullock in SPEED"!! I can choose to bochap and jump the "BUS-job" and let the whole thing crash or i just have to juggle and be tough. I guess I rather choose the latter. hahaha
happy.gif
they say i SIAO!!!
happy.gif
so funny but at least i feel so touch. this wedding can see that all my jiemeis are really jiemeis. they help here help there and also wow...they spend a fortune on dressing themselves up! say cannot make me lose face!!!hahahah so sweet!

Hi purple,
glad to see that you are also telling mist to be happy! thats shows that you are still going strong!! any problem dun keep inside just share with us, we all sama sama boat, we will be here to listen and support!!!

Hi Pink,
you need a videographer? YOu can also try Hon Chuen from Inspire Production. he is good and very easy-going guy... contact him and see if you can get a deal with him. his works worth the view. he is about our age so he can understand what is call budget problem. hahaha
happy.gif
his works:- http://www.inspire.com.sg/

Hi mist,
dun be upset lah. I can see the results behind. I mean if its really his wife got this sort of illness, I have seen friends whom are scared to see people and they will act very weird when everyone is around. at least like also better. if not wait people see liao will also gossip. then later you still have to entertain these gossip.

calm

Hi pai say, i meant before PS i slim around 1 kg 1 mth.. now only maintainence only but still control diet so that won't bounce back lor... but i still wish to slim down 1 more kg to be perfect coz i got flabby arm lor.. wish only lah.. din put in any efforts also.. maybe wait till dec then i kan cheong.. me last min queen 1

littlegirl

Fi fi

Wedding cakes - u mean Xi Bing? I ordered mine frm Gin Thye liao. They ordered the heart mould le. I told them they order liao is gd for their future biz, cos nwadays youngsters like unique designs.

Bt Batok:
Blk 152 Bt Batok St 11 #01-264 S(650152)
Opening hrs: Mon - Sun & PH - 8am - 10pm
tel: 6899 6929

Sembawang:
423 Sembawang Road S(758392)
Opening hrs: Mon-Sat 8am - 8pm, Sun & PH 8am - 1pm
Tel: 6257 1566/ 6758 3742

Boss: Lawrence (97423859)

Can tell the boss that u r recm by the gal who asked him to order heart-shaped mould. He sure knows who I m. Ha ha ha.....

happy.gif

pleasance

zann,
just called dolly, she says can meet up to decide on the design anytime, i told her i'll meet her 1 week b4 my wedding, she says ok as she will only do the design 2 days b4..theres a lot of wedding going on in tower ballroom lately..can go down take a look.

seabreeze

ling ... think should be okie ... cos i remember that my facial was 22 ... not 23 ... cos they tues off one .... okie then we have it at 1.30pm on 23 lor ....

mist ... if not then have it at the hotel lor ... ask relatives to either come ealier or later for the tea ... but since agree to go to your new place ... then okie lor ...

twinke ... you on leave liao right ... me on leave on monday ... cos GDL ...

cooki

sorry gals, very tired last night so din come in...

winterhakone & pleasance,
u got mail liao
happy.gif

bigtoes,
thot i sent to u b4?? anyway, i sent to u liao
happy.gif

ya, for the dinner, will have 4 outfits - cocktail dress, WG, EG & kua...

cheerbear,
can wan... my friends did it b4, 3 hairdos for the dinner....

ah ger,
my PS by photospace too(paiseh, juz remembered when saw yr msg... heehee), wonder if we got the same MUA... heehee

cooldevil,
mine's on mon, worse still, but dun care lah... they should prepare to stay late... all my friends' weddings on mon, they had 3 hairdos & the dinner ended at 11+ still.... mine was 4 hairdos cos got cocktail dress....

rannie,
like wat shern said, the jiemeis should help u... i got my jiemeis to help too....

odae

AMY!! Congratulations!!! Muz be laying back & relax now yah?!

Waaa...today so many postings ah? I c until my eyes hua hua liao leh!

Hi Ling,
Wow! So long for bride ah? So 12 Nov, 1.30pm confirmed hor?

Hi Mist,
Finally finish liao ah? My hb oso juz did a simple one..but scare the timing, sequence & function may differ fr pc to pc leh? So on AD, muz try out on the laptop to double confirm again..
Corsage tonite?? U muz be meddling with the florets & ribbons now yah?

Hi Summer,
Huh? Got so much sweets one ah?? Aiyo..think mine will be simpler than urs but hor...mum ordi complaining liao leh! Juz now called her she said she tot I mei liang xing...mia for whole day while she's bz preparing for GDL tml & I din even bother to call nor help her out leh.. think she's very stress too! But hor after I told her I oso bz..went for gown fitting & settle my HM thingy she den sounds better liao!

45mins journey ah? Really very far apart leh! Oic..so good...6 days ML..I oso wan..but wait till neck long long oso dun haf ah! hee...

Twinkle,
Another few more hours to go leh! Gan jiong not?? Chiam chiam...I haf even tidy my hse yet leh..tonite can't move back to mum's place liao! Mum said many many relatives going over for GDL..make me very nervous leh!!

Seabreeze,
So good ah? I oni got half day leave on Mon leh..going to ban mei mei = facial! hee...

adidas

mist
if that's the case, no choice, hold the tea ceremony at yr place .. take it as let their relatives see yr new hse
happy.gif

yiyi
we are so alike .. haha, my frenz also said i siao & they are busy buying clothes to wear for my wedding, since like they are more gan cheong than i am .. hehe ..

ling
okie
happy.gif

mayng

odae: usually 1.15hrs (cos single colour easier to paint). bride.. need french lah.. this lah that lah.. pretty lah.. precise la.. so more time.

seabreeze: monday nite nothing to do.. wanna come my plc?
adidas: wanna come along too.. watch the video together?

zann

Little Apple,

u where got flabby arms??? pengz...
so slim liao...no need slim down liao lar..

Pleasance,

wah...then i call her she seem like so busy leh...i wanna meet her this wkend...she say she busy...so i suggest next wkday evening...she told me next whole week if evening wanna meet up also not easy..cos her evening all book...then she sound like bo bian like meet me this wkend...wei so she tell u from now till b4 yr wedding anytime wanna meet up also can? win liao leh..yeah she also told me that...i went down today to take a look at both tower and island ballroom liao...
did u manage to get corsages from her?

seabreeze

amy ... aiya almost forgot .... Wish that you have a blessed marriage .... and stay in luv 4ever k ....

ling ... monday night me going for my final fitting ler ... dun think can ar ...

adidas & moonlight .... you gals got your final fitting liao?

odae ... me on leave on mon to GDL .... for wedding ... only 2 days in advance oso ... but after that on 2 weeks leave .... SHIOK!!

littlegirl

poohie

so hw u find their svc & pics? So ur MUA will stay w/ u thru'out the dinner right?

Ur pkg also can keep all the gowns & suits is it?

I find it quite worth it. Bt then u need to find a space to keep them lor.

cooki

ah ger,
their svc's good... we like his style....
yup, my MUA staying thru out the night wif us....
my MUA dun keep the gowns, all those signed up wif him will get the gowns back...
ya, that's the problem... i headache abt where to keep the gowns... haizz
sad.gif