(2003) Brides of year 2003

yve

shirlynn, hahhaha..

got the photos back already.. not very satisfied leh.. he took 1000 pics, but only develop less than half.. the other half rejected ones, some over-exposed, some under-exposed.. some blur.. haiz.. gng to tell him off when I see him next time.. those printed ones, some color is off.. too saturated.. and still some are too dark..

anyway, here's the link again..
<http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?id=aa4ecb38e45&amp;cb=pa>

And here's the pics of one of the dog, blue..
37030.jpg

tingting

hi sunny day, same here! I'll be having church cum ROM, customary and dinner all in one day! just had my church wedding rehearsal yesterday...hehe, think i'm getting excited again!

shirlynn77

Hi Gals,

Good morning!!

Meow, we can all meet to go together... but one thing, if we are going to bring photo albums.... I think each of our load is at least ten kg

leo29

Shirlynn,

10kg.... so heavy... You studio album very big? My only 1 10R album, quite light. Still haven't collect my AD album so don't know heavy or not. Your hubby coming back tonite?

shirlynn77

Leo29,

Thats what I think when I carry the albums, two actual day, one studio, one is the studio returns.

Yuppie, my hubby coming back tonite liao, will not be all alone at home...

When is your hubby back??

meowie

Shirlynn, i dunno leh...my album not ready yet leh, then my link will only be ready by next week. So i guess should be after the gathering then the album is ready.

leo29

Shirlynn,

Suppose to be tonite oso but he delay 1 day to tomorrow.....
sad.gif
What to do Japanese gal prettier mah... Hee... joking, the exhibition end today and if he come back today will be very rush for him. Stay until sat oso good lah, he can do some shopping and buy me gifts....

Originally, I planned to stay at my mum's place this few days when hubby is outstation but end up i went home every nite. Don knw lei... maybe as what you have said, the bed got hubby smell so feel more comfortable lor..... hahaha...

meowie

leo, i also dunno the outcome leh. But looks like 19th have a slightly better attendance.

Date 1 : 14th Dec (Sun afternoon) - Grace, Meow, Yve, Ann
Date 2 : 19th Dec (Fri evening) - Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann

leo29

Grace,

Can you make it on fri nite? It will be perfect if you can.... try.... pls....

Date 1 : 14th Dec (Sun afternoon) - Grace, Meow, Yve, Ann, shirlynn
Date 2 : 19th Dec (Fri evening) - Leo, Meow, Yve, Are, Ann, shirlynn

starmiffmel

leo, erm not tat i dont want.
i got company event to see LOTR 3. tics booked already before u all suggest this date.

otherwise u all go ahead lah. no problem.
=)

meow,
i know u cant wait to see my hubby dress up..hehhe
so tomolo i go yr house. better arrange.

are

hmm leo... i gotta face the same prob when hubby goes to US in feb too, already told my mum i going bac to stay, but then i wun be able to stay out late again!
happy.gif

have brought forward my krabi trip to 2nd wk jan, now less than 1mth, so excited! ;P

piper

to all the 07 Dec brides,

CONGRATS!! Did you enjoy urselves yesterday?

the weather was good yesterday &amp; hopefully, all of you have had wonderful memories of your big day.

leo29

Shirlynn,

Frankly speaking i don really like xmas.... becos need to buy many present lor.... Not hard pain the money but ve to crack my brain to think what to buy....
sad.gif

are

leo... how come not excited? maybe i'm excited more oso cos its our first *long* trip, i'm dying for a gd break, its been hell @ work man! ;P

leo29

Good morning gals.... where are you all huh.... come out and do some posting lei... Very Leng Qing here lei...

Where is Wedsoon and Wenz... disappear after wedding huh....

leo29

Are,

I guess maybe becos NZ is not my dream honeymoon place... My dream place is Europe but I gave it up due to cold weather. I hope i will get excited when it's getting nearer...

are

hey... NZ is my number 1 location for HM! ;P hehehe... but can't go lah, our budget really tight, dun want to add more loans.
happy.gif

i like NZ for its beautiful scenery. my sis's pics were really so enchanting!

naturally

Hi gals!
happy.gif

hee, i saw a lot of bridal cars yesterday while on the way to distribute cakes and cards to relatives...
happy.gif

Piper, it will be your turn in Feb!
happy.gif

Had my GDL yesterday, was a real hectic day... it started around 8am, with me and hubby sms-ing each other to "conspire" abt pin jing (i sounded out my mum to check how much she wanted to keep...
lol.gif
) And then there were more frantic phonecalls between us as both families wanted to confirm everything was done correctly... he asked me whether we had prepared 2 ang baos for his parents to buy shoes (?!?), i replied watever for, and he said dunno??? hahahah... turned out my mum had already prepared it, it's just me and hubby who are the blur sotongs!
lol.gif
And then he gave me a shock when he said his parents will be coming... i thot they weren't supposed to! In the end, somebody must have convinced them otherwise, cos hubby called again to say they won't be coming after all...
crazy.gif
And the funniest part was when his father insisted my hubby cannot wear bermudas to my house, hahaha... poor hubby sounded so grouchy when he told me...
biggrin.gif
But the GDL went smoothly lah, thank goodness!
happy.gif

Sandy,
Aiyah, u know wat? I bought a new teaset after all... MIL said pantang to use old teaset (?!?) This is something i cannot comprehend at all... i was quite upset cos mum and i had already washed and cleaned the teaset til it gleamed! But my mum told me nvm, just listened to MIL... consolation is, the meipoh said the new teaset is for serving tea at groom's side, so we can still use my mum's teaset at our bride's side... yeah!
happy.gif
Okie lah, at least i dun have to worry anymore abt transporting the teaset on AD, i'm supposed to pass the teaset (with the dried longan, dates and so on) to my inlaws' house before AD...

So how was u gals' weddings and the GDLs? Hope all of u had a fun time!
happy.gif

yve

leo,
the world is so big.. NZ is very beautiful.. take it as a good break, not necc as a honeymoon..

i also want to go so many other places to tour.. e.g. usa, hawaii, the rest of europe(been to france only), eygpt, japan, korea, taiwan, other parts of australia, maldives, mauritius, india, sri lanka, canada....

leo29

Are and Yve,

Thanks for An1 Wei4 me.....
happy.gif
Alot of ppl oso told me NZ is a very nice place just that there is no nite life there.. boring siah.....

Feb,

Is that true?

are

wah yve... u muz take the *around the world in 80 days* route to cover so many countries then!!!
happy.gif
hehehe...

hmm... but u already trying for bb, then how to travel? me in tis dilemma now, so many things i wan to do, yet wan bb leh...

yve

leo,
no nite life, then sleep lor.. maybe sleep sounds good to me, cos i am a pig.. anyway, we went on self-drive, so very tired after a day of driving..

are, yeah.. difficult to plan when trying for baby.. like i think for next year, if got baby, cannot travel already.. can only travel after giving birth and a short trip too..

feb, how is NZ??

shirlynn77

Hi Leo29,

Actually I am not that excited about the X'mas, as following Christmas will be my B'day on the Boxing day. Sometimes quite sian. But as this year X'mas is on Thursday, Our company off on Christmas eve and Boxing day, thats why I look forward lor.. long weekends.

Might be going to Port Dicksn with my hubby for a short trip. His relative stays around there, says got their friend got apartment there, can rent from them.

Now is X'mas have to spend a bomb, next will be the Chinese New Year. Die liao, anyone knows whats the curret rates??

louisa

Hey Naturally,

I had my guo da li yesterday too. I was so furious with dad cos had asked him to write down where he need to go for the distribution of cakes but he just din do it. In the end, we delivered till 11.30pm and went to 20+ houses.

I thot the dowry would have been agreed on before that. We did that months ago in restaurant. Think 2 sides also very blur as my sis told me this morning must ask for what dried longans, red dates, etc, but we did not. Then she also told me the pig's hand supposed to be given on AD, but we took it yesterday. Haha. . .I told her qing1 cha4. My FH's parents only asked for a red packet for his sis, but I gave 2 to his parents to buy cloths. Very confused. Seems like no standard ones.

My dad also bought me a new teaset when I told him we can use old ones at both sides. He said muz keep for my children's weddings in future. Haha. . .that will be ???

As for the dinner, very worried for my dad too cos he has 15 tables for relatives and friends. U know their generation, assume that everyone will come. Has been telling him that he must do confirmation one week before and he is not very happy leh.

leo29

Shirlynn,

The rate is around 2.2 if i'm not wrong. Wow so good... off on Xmas eve and boxing day, so Xian4 Mu4. Compliment leaves from company? How about New Year's Day? Fall on thur oso, got the same off days or not?

How about the rest of the gals, company got give off day on xmas eve and the day after xmas?

are

yve... ya lor. i always tell hubby then we better hv consec kids, so when they 4 or 5, then can go as family! but hubby say then each trip will cost a bomb! ;P hehe... quite true oso...

shirlynn... wah.. really lucky leh you. tats y i wish to move on to a small co., more flexible if boss is gd. hmm... port dickson, so u r going aft all! ;P hehe... hope i ever get the chance to go avillion, now hubby say quite ex.

leo... me no off. big co, follow calendar strictly. somemore i got sat ad, so boxing day lagi more busi!

ya man... toking abt CNY. come to think of it already *sweat*. last time c my parents change so much $$ to 'bao', now its our turn, &amp; muz 'bao' for them somemore! ;P

besse

Leo

hehe... no nite life means you can "enjoy" your "honeymoon" ma.. hehe .. can start factory..

Are

wah.. you boxing day bb.. hehe.. can start trying to make bb at port dickson hor!?
happy.gif

think me and hubby now weekend warrior.. chiong here and there.. do this and that... Haiz.. tired.

piper

hi naturally,

sounds like a gan cheong day for u.
biggrin.gif
For me, i oredi know how much my MIL gonna give my parents, but i dunno how much my folks gonna keep. My father's been joking, say, if they give $2400, then he'll keep $3000
rofl.gif

Wat is the ang pow for buying shoes/clothes for? Is it a must? My MIL did request for 2 ang pows for 2 unmarried elder SILs. But she din mention anything about the ang pow for her shoes leh.

However, my mum did say that we should prepare some "jian(4) mian(4) li(3)" for my SILs &amp; my hubby's aunts. Our customs is to give a set of bath towel &amp; face towel.

shirlynn77

Leo29,

I am saying about any pow's rate. First year giving and then nothing to come in, very siong.

Mine is german co., only 1/2 day for new year's eve, unless last minute declare.

feb

Hi Leo, Yve

NZ is really beautiful for its scenery especailly the south island. The weather is also very cold when we went for our HM in mid Nov 03 though it is suppose to be summer. Somemore we see snow flakes...funny rite...It is true there is no nite life in NZ. All the shops close quite early think is around 5pm or 6pm they close liao. Their TV programme also nothing much..think only 3-4 programs and very boring somemore...So throughout our 11 days tour..eat and sleep lor...That is why come back put on weight liao..

As for North island , it is not as cold as south island. There is not much scenery and heard that the things are more ex than in South island. Anyway everything in NZ is expensive. If you are thinking of joining those optional tours or acitivity, you have to fork out about additional NZ 200 to NZ 300 per person for each activity...So imagine how much you have to bring if you decided to go to NZ...

However overall NZ is a good place for HM..Really..Is just tat you have to bring more $$ there..
happy.gif

are

besse... guess ur msg is for shirlynn, not me rite? ;P

shirlynn... me not considered 'planning' lah, juz seeing how things go lor.
happy.gif
haven't decided if we want to give up our *freedom* yet! hehe...
lol.gif

leo29

Shirlynn,

You overlook my question... ur xmas off days is deduct from ur leave or compliment from co? Survey survey... if lots of company shut down, can request from boss,
happy.gif

Me will let natural take place so no protection on....
happy.gif

shirlynn77

Leo29,

Oops, okie, our company declare fixed holiday for these three days.

My hubby don't want any at the moment, say at least wait till next year, then see how