(2003) Brides of year 2003

pausini

May: Yah i hope so. really hope so cos i cant tahan liao. Now scare tat the bb wldnt grow well cos i didnt eat alot. B4 wedding cannot slim down, now dun want to slim down it slim down.

Wah ur hubby very busy one!!!

yah got to check the vacumm cleaner, may be inside there...

Wah u got so many things to pay. hubby is thinking of getting a car. I said not now lah, dun want to increase the burden suddenly.
So more, he work in town and CBD and stuffs like that also cannot tahan. Furthermore, he have direct bus to work and that only took him 20 min to work. diff from me, where i need 1 hr, i shld be the one getting a car BUT i dun know how to drive. hahaha...

L

lt

hi all...

am on MC today & tmr. bad... think been under too much stress.. work stress, marriage prep stress. my parents wanted more tables..actually i didn't really wanted them to invite so many distant relatives... argued so long.. finally i gave in... felt quite guilty. afterall, this banquet is really for them.

with so many things going on... i was sick at last!!! anyway, i hope i would be well again on my big day - that's rite... next Sunday. abit unbelievable that it's happening soon.

maya - if you think you havnen't feel the excitment... don't worry, because right now, 11 days before my big day, i really haven't felt any looking forward.. only STRESS!!! this banquet is not just 2 persons' problem... it's like the entire world's - parents, relatives, distant relatives (don't even know who are they!!!).

hey sleepy, your printing compy charges very cheaply. mine also normal gold print at $116 for 280 inserts (w/o gold strings).

maya - can i view your picts too? thanks in advance. [email protected]

may

pausini: i know what u mean abt slimming down...

well, it is not the quantity that matters ... it is the quality...so thou you got no appetite to eat alot...try to eat those very pu stuff loh...

i sound like a pro hor....hehe...and i not even expecting chey...

having a car is really very expensive... pay and pay and pay...

I also work in CBD ...parking there is a bleeder..unless company pays. That why i dont drive...my hubby he drives cos he work out of town...me take bus and mrt...

i have so many bills that i think abt it i also scare...so many stuff in my hse is in instalment...
Think i must finish paying off my debts that i can start to think of starting a family...sian...

actually, my hubby loves his freedom... dont think he wants to give up his sleep time and TV time to be a parent...hehe...

babbit

Hi all,
haven't been dropping by for a while. My PS will only be in 14 Jul. Think i muz be the most calm bride around. My actual wedding day is 6 Sep n i haven't even done my 1st fitting :p Will be going to choose the material for my hubby's vest this Thursday. Can i juz check where r u guys going to get your invitations printed? My hotel recommends me Jasvy.

pausini

May: I tried leh. it doesnt work very well. colleagues have start noticing that i have poor appetite and keep asking me whether i am expecting. Is male colleagues some more! My male colleagues are more KPO then the female.
Anyway only 5 female colleagues (incl me) i only told one cos she is a mother of 3 so experience and i can ask her many things.

So now i just told them that let the time prove whether i am pregnant.
These few days having headache also. Dun know why like that.

Are u the eldest in ur family? That day saw the pix look like leh... ur parent hse look like very modern renovated.

We also got to support three installment, luckily 1 ending another month later, the other two will have served till end of the yr.

How u know ur hubby dun want bb now. Difficult to say one. U will be amaze the change in him when u are expecting. hahaha especially when he saw the growth of the fetus.

Wah now my turn to be expert liao..
hahaha....

So who shld we visit for the 1st gathering. Shld we come out or shld we go to someone hse for gathering????

maya

LT, wah so bad ah? Yah, sometimes this marriage business is not in our hands, more for the parents.......I met with Daniel the other nite and he told me to watch out for some things, aiyah, now also worrying and trying to see what I can do now......

leo29

Are,

Lucky I never go there last sat, if not sure loss one. Just joking, I never go last sat. My hubby boss lor, ask him to accompany him go and buy light.
sad.gif

ally

hi babbit... u r one cool cucumber!
happy.gif
which photographer are u using? will they be able to deliver your album in time for your wedding?

oh, i'm looking for a printer too. my hotel has given us the cards and the envelopes already. just need to find a printer for the inserts and my church invites. feeling a bit vexed about my church invites. dunno if i should print them separately since half the guests for the dinner are gonna be invited to the church wedding as well. i'm thinking instead of printing separate cards for the church invites for this group, i'll just print another insert and put it in the wedding cards. for those invited to the church wedding, i'll print a proper card. this will hopefully cut down the costs of printing the church invites. good idea?

alternatively, i might print the church invites as a one-sheet hard translucent paper and put it into a proper envelope for those who's invited to the church wedding only and insert into the wedding card for those who's invited to both church and dinner. argh... headache. dunno which is a better way to do
sad.gif

are

hi meow... juz went for my mani, twice! i re-acted grace's scene man, discovered when i got hm that i chipped one part of the paint off my lil ffinger, even tho i got the 'acrylic' coating, so rushed back again lor. they are so nice, sara did most of my nails again for me. ;P

quite excited over PS, hope that with so many hiccups today, everything will go smoothly! hmm... wonder where crayon is going tomorrow, maybe i'll meet her? ;P

seashell

Hi maro

me & my FH both 27, as for the date, it happened to be my ROM date and of course we hv consulted someone and was told it was an auspicious date,

here's the add for the printer Jasvy
Blk 54 Kallang Bahru
#02-02 JTC Flatted Fty
(S) 339336
Tel : 6299 2263
Email : [email protected]

meow

Are,
You huh...very funny leh, follow Grace's footstep lah. Ok, we shall pray tomorrow's weather is good with blue blue sky okay?

If Grace sees this posting from you huh, she'll scream at you. Go go, go to bed now. Else tomorrow you'll have very dark eyerings like mine.
happy.gif

sleepy

Hi LT

Understand what u mean. Same thing here. Those meet-once-a-year kind of relative also must invite...in the end, I must kick out some of my close friends from the list. Pretty excited now huh? Mine is about 2 weeks...yesterday bought lots of moisturiser and face masks....need intensive care now...hee

Hi Maya, u r right in a way...now I then I understand...Who say wedding is about 2 person?

Ladies, u have any good and budgeted caterer to recommend? I intend to cater hi tea for 25-30 after the tea ceremony.

jady

hi gals,

sad to say my outdoor ps postponed to mid july cos raining whole of yesterday!
wasted 2 days leave, mani/pedi , all parking charges (esp. yest parked outside JLC at $2 per hr & hubby tore $20 worth coupons, thinking everything will end around 8pm), threading, eyelash perming, polishing teeth at dentist, salon etc etc....sigh....
so the rain kinda affected my mood & my smile in all photos are all so fake!!
real upset!

sleepy

Hi Maya

Saw your phots...Wow...you look very pretty...I love your studio pose on the floor the most. I find it sexy yet romantic.
happy.gif

How do you upload picture to yahoo? I want to share my photos too but dunno how...The photoshop guy scan mine at 800dpi each...so I doubt I can reduce it...unless there is a way...

jus

Hi Jady,

Dun worry, at least got back-up plan…
Can take the outdoor shoot in July…
; )

Can opt out for mani for the other outdoor shoot…
Outdoor pix would concentrate more on the scenary…
Dun get affected yea… ; )

Look at the bright side, can have another different hairstyle n make-up!!! = P

maya

wow pausini, congrats! really "productive" leh. Were you prepared for it? I mean, most people want some time to themselves before starting family. For me, it's me who don't want family so fast, FH wants bec me not young. But I don't want to rush into it just bec bio clock conking off......not gd reason to raise a kid that way......

cherubies

Hi LT,
hope u get well soon.. *hugz*
u are not the only one with "relatives" problems. u have me in the same shoes... altho no dinner for me, with the limited no. of seats at chijmes, my fpil went to invite pple that we don't even know eg my future sil future pil. how's that?!!! so i can see how "stretch" we are in this "guests" thingy. really hope u get well soon...

Hi maya,
can share with me your pixs???
my email is [email protected], my hotmail account is dead. cos i can't remember the pw. hee hee...

Hi sleepy,
i'll not be inviting colleagues who are not close to me. i'm giving out the cards tomorrow to my colleagues. finally did my flower gal basket last night and the ang bao box. so this weekend, will bring flower gal to get her dress. plus must go find guest book. plus so many other things. rehearsal not yet, blah blah blah....

rhs

Hi jady,

Dun be too upset, okie? Nothing we can do to control the nature, right? My collegue also had his PS yesterday and he has to do outdoor shots today

may

Pausini: yes, i am the eldest.

ur male colleague really kpo. my office very small ..so i cant imagine big office politics and stuff...hehe...

how's things w your other galfriend....still not cooling down??

headache also very common...dont forget yr hormones are changing...

anyway, i cant try now, coz both hubby and i had our last hep jab in feb and the nurse says that i need to wait 6 mths later then can try ... so ok loh...

i dont mine gathering at someone hse. It is fine w me. Lets wait for the rest to come back.

Maya: alot of pple have the same thoughts as u and ur hubby...so no worries...just let nature takes its own course loh..

pausini

Hi maya:

Thanks a lot. Both of us want to be young parents. Me 26, coming to 27 so not VERI young also. Alot of friends said either we or my hubby very productive. Hubby very family man, he is the kind who wld start family then go for career.

I agree u have to be ready to make another big step. Like May have said, let the nature take it course.

May: Yah, my depart is small, only 15 including the Program Mgr. The coy is huge lah.. Luckily here dun have alot of office politic etc...
So everyone is like brother, sister like that. Just that i cant click with two other females colleagues. They are older than me now 29 but behave like a teenagers. One is just sitting beside me. May be i am more boyish so i really cannot tahan her.

She is the kind that like to "dair" very much. 29 yrs old already, like 19-20 girls like that. May be that is wat men like but whenever i heard her doing that, i feel like puking or ask her to stop.

As for my friend case, i also dun know. I saw her and her husband last friday when my hubby meet up with one of his poly classmate after their dinner. I am suppose to join them for dinner but we turn the dinner away but decided to meet them after that.

I didnt talk to her, i was standing one end trying to strike conv with other friends and she just stand the other end. I dun know wat to say. May be all the while i think it wasnt my fault at all. very stubborn right!

Anyway just let time cool her off. If she still feel i am wrong, not choice lor. I dun feel the necessary to change her mind. Cos i dun want to live a life to satisfy everyone. I want to live a life to satisfy myself.

Yah i heard that taking hep jab better dun conceive till 6 months later. Anyway, july or aug, both of u can start trying. Of course, better to have some planning 1st.

babbit

Hi Ally,

How abt getting a nice beige or pink hard, patterned cardboard for those not invited to dinner. Juz stick the translucent printed invite on it. May add some ribbons or dry flowers if u wan to.

maya

Hi sleepy, a lot of brides like that floor pose too. But wah, damn uncomfortable! THe photographer made me lie down 1st, arrange, arrange, then get my FH to lie down, arrange some more, then he climb on top of ladder to take.......

Abt photos, you must try to save them under jpeg so that they are not so big files. Then follow instructions in the yahoo photos facility, very easy one, just "add photo", pull the file from your disk and save them 6 at a time. Set settings to allow everyone to see. then you can tell all the addr to open and see the photos. I'm really blur with all these computer stuff and I still maaaged to get it up..........
happy.gif

Cherubs, will send you link....

Awwwww ... jady, i'm so sorry for you!
RHS is right ... can't control the weather.
The big guy up there always has things done his way huh?

Dun be too upset, there are worse things that could happen than just rain. So be positive!!!

If you're unhappy with your indoor shoot, maybe you can ask the photographer to do a few more indoor shoots for you when you go back for your outdoor.

I too, had some rain on the day of my outdoor. Was kinda worried but my photographer drove at top speed to "run away" from the dark clouds. In the end i had one photo with half clear sky and the other half dark clouds. Turned out quite nice!

A

amerline

hi jady

its okie, must think on positive side, now you can change ur make-up and hairdo to a different style.

my outdoor was cloudy too, didn't see the sunset. just gloomy. it showered a little, so we just hide in the hotel room and take shots indoor.

jady

thks gals,

i'm trying not to think abt it too much..oredy having diff hairstyle for outdoor cos indoor shoot with my actual WG is with hair curled & let down. outdoor supposed to b bun up.

leo29

I think today weather is good! Are, enjoy your PS,
happy.gif

Amore,

Me went to Bugis Amore last sat. After hearing their intro., really got the urge to sign up with them on the spot. But hold back becos i can't decide whether to take the 12 session package or unlimited. Today going down to have a trial on their Pilates class for beginner. May sign up with them! The gal told me you with them very long already. Really?

sue

Hi Pausini, Congrats! So happy for you! I guess it when in those previous thread May and you were talking abt taking bird nests etc. Anyway, congrats again.

S

serene sng

hi gals,

Meow,
Sorry... didnt take note....
For the bed is it posturepedic?? & how much you bought??

Clyne,
wht range of the simmons you take & how much??

feb

Leo

You now like our weather girl leh...hahahaha...But thank you huh cos me in the office with no windows so cannot tell if it is raining or not...Thanks for your update on the weather

leo29

Feb,

Call me weather gal... U naughty gal. Next time gathering i will wear a short mini skirt and carry an umbrella. Hahaha.... Ai yoh, the weather is so npredictable lei, now the sun is so big.

grace

looks abit cloudy n hazy from cityhall...
hi leo..our new weather gal... bet u look good in bikini top n short mini skirt...hahahah
dont beat me huh.. =p

feb

Leo

Wow the sun very big now huh..Good leh..Hahahha..
You should feel proud that you are our weather gal cos normally the weather gal is pretty one...hee hee... Later got rain hor..must tell me leh then at least i can hunt for an umbrella in the office

leo29

Grace....,

I wun beat you but.... will kill you, :p. Me cannot wear bikini lah, wait all of you vomit how.

Feb,

Don't said like that lei, me floating in the air liao. Ops....., fall onto the ground liao. Ok, 5.30pm i will give you another weather report.

B

bride-to-be

hi all

is it better to get a corset wif the bra top or just for the body.i quite lost abt it..dunno anything abt corset
24978.gif

cazza

Dear Jady,

I know what you mean!!! I had my photo shoot yesterday! It was raining the whole day yesterday! I was quite sad... Spent $330 on dental, $90 on mani and pedi and much much more! All the hype equals to major rain! But looking at the bright side we would not be too tired! All we have to do is have fun and enjoy the alternative date! Look AT The Bright Side Of Life! :)

amore

leo... ?? she told u... er how she noe my records?...search by my name ah?.. join amore since i came back from aussie erm 4 yrs ago?... then go there for abt a few mths stopped... then start again last yr Aug/Sept....

cookiecorgi

Dear jady and cazza... cheer up!!! im sure the second photoshoot will be perfect... look on the bright side.. more time to lose those extras on the waist!!

Cheer up okie! >:D< *HUGS*

kare2711

Pausini
Wow..out in the open already ah? :p

And yes I'm back. Hmm... it was hot hot hot in Italy but luckily not so hot in Paris. But overall, when night falls, it's more cooling. It's the sun shine that's hot!

We spent so much on things for our house (and we don't even have our house yet)!!!

Okay, I'm trying to catch up. Just 'report' that I'm back.