(2003) Brides of year 2003

sue

Hi Kare, welcome back! Must have enjoyed your honeymoon! Catch up with us soon.
happy.gif

jady

Thks gals,

I'm ok liao..hehe...cos hubby's smile is so infectious..haha. & of cos thks to u gals & my JLC gang who consoled me..hehe

hugs & kisses!!

may

pausini: aiyo so awkward with yr friend. Like cold war...hope things will be blown over soon.

no politics is good. my working environment very good too...but then coz it is so small...i feel that i always have to do alot of stuff...kinda like being taken advt. quite frustrating sometimes..when u r so busy....temper is short...the problem abt me is i am too soft...dunno how to do tai chi. SIgh...

kare: u r back! plse tell us more abt yr honeymoon show us pictures...

hello good morning!

jady - glad to hear that you're ok now! Was abit hesitant to post more coz your former posting sounded quite upset. Well, that day's over and you can now look forward to your next PS !
Thank goodness for your hubby and a great team at your bridal boutique!

I just went to collect my beetles album yesterday. Anybody knows of a good website to set up an online album? Pref FOC of course. So far i see most people using yahoo and webshots. Any others?

leo29

Amore,

Ya lor! I told her i have a few friends with amore. She ask me for the names so i just blare blare blare... and she really go and check her computer. As if afraid that i bluff her. Siao.....

Me signed up liao, 12 session package. Ai yoh, this morning my whole body ache lei, old liao. But hor..., tonite may still want to go for their kickboxing class. So next time if you feel lonely, u can chio me go with you,
happy.gif
. Very thick skin hor!

Are,

How is your PS?

Pilates really do alot of stretching so next mth when you go for the class, you must prepare to have body ache.

ava

Hi Leo!
happy.gif

u signed for a 12 session package...how much did it cost?
happy.gif
i'm thinking i might start to exercise a little more 2 ;) quite lazy
happy.gif
but if got company i'll go
happy.gif

amore

leo... their kickboxing class is always FULL leh.... think need to call and reserve a place... u got call and reserve anot?.... 12 session? erm 3 mths package??...okie next time i go will chio u.... think me going again either mon or wed...

jus

Hi girls,

My photographer has uploaded some of my pix (penang shoot) onto the web…

The add is:- everafter.com.sg
Go to 'overseas photoshoot', under Justine n Michael…

Would let you know once the local and studio photos are up! ; )

sunrise

hi gals

haven't pop by for so long. how's yr weddin preparation so far? I was busy with my new Punggol flat recently. Got the keys late last mth.

hi yve

saw yr pics....love the red EG. You look great!

sunrise

hello jus!

nice nice nice!
very nice!

and oh my !!
you are so slim & pretty !!!

hey i really like your photos, esp the last few shots where there was an old brick wall. I go to penang regularly but i have NO idea where that is! Where is it? pls share!

hahahaha, i burst out laughing at the very last pic of albert himself. Oh man! you guys really got him working up a big sweat eh?

Back to your photos, i really envy how you brought all your gowns along for the PS! Wasn't it troublesome? You brought 2 bridal gowns, 2 evening gowns is it? How abt your bouquet? Buy there ah? How abt your make-up?
Wah, it sounds like there's sooooooo much to do!

Wow, you even did PS at the pasar malam at night?

You guys are SOOO full of energy !!

Very nice album indeed!
Good work Albert!

pausini

Hi Kare:

Welcome back!!! Look like u enjoy alot.

Sue:
Thanks!!!

May:
Yah a bit lah. Me also sometime they like to ask to do like seceratory like that. SO sometme i complaint but overall they are nice to me, wldnt forget to share a portion of goodies will me.

kare2711

All
No photos yet. So how's everyone? Can feel the relaxed atmosphere here and everyone settling into their married life. So how's the meet-up? Heh heh heh ..

K

kk

Hi Jus,

Wow, yah like wat 1027 say, u are really slim! And i love ur long hair!

U do look like one ex tcs actress cos u are really as thin as her!

may

Pausini: looks like it is unavoidable tat pple take advt. my boss very lazy...but then again all bosses r lazy, right... but then he has high tolerant level for our nonsense too.

but i quite poor thing to be caught in b/w two bosses...my own boss and my boss's boss and i got to be diplomatic abt it. quite an awful position.

Kare: meeting up, waiting for Shook and Jazz to be back which i dont know when. will email you the link to some of my actual photos later.

feb

Hi meow

Me going to select my photos this coming sunday liao..Very fast hor..How about you?

Leo

Aiya..miss your weather report yesterday cos i zhun zhun left at 5.30pm..So how is the weather today? Hee Hee...Ok lah...dun make fun of you liao or else next time go for gathering you sure say me one...

grace

hi leo...
ouch.. u gona kill me..so sad..boohoohoo.

yve, i like yr red eg... bery nice

amore,
wah u all so on ah..go classes..me berry lazy n busy..

jus

Hi 1027, kk

Thanx for the good comments! ; )

No-lar… me not slim lar… all bones… hee hee n face round round one…
My mum always say that my face look like a full moon!!!

The brickwall is taken at Fort Canning…

Yeap… Albert is so funny…
The last three pix are pix of his wife n assistant! N of course the monkey… (the monkey really know how to pose, yea?)

The pasar malam is at the ferringhi beach, near The Ship n Eden restaurant…

Yeap, very fun… but super-duper tiring…
You can see all those puffy eyes n frozen smiles from the pix taken during dawn n the small boat…hee hee

My Penang make-up was done by Albert’s wife, Anna…
Flowers brought all the way from Singapore! By RedBox…

Yeap, brought all my clothes…
Still got the flowery CS not uploaded yet… hee hee..
See, told you, I over-spent!!! ; )

cherubies

Hi Maya,
thanks for the link! saw the pixs. Like what sleepy has mentioned, you are indeed very pretty!
happy.gif

Hi all,
how's the countdown? LT, hope u are feeling better.

Sleepy, how are things your side?
I'm down with only guests book & guest list, flowers... basket, ang bao box all done already. *phew* just gave cakes and cards to my colleagues this morning.

serene

Hi Jus,
Yr fotos are so nice and natural!
You r really very slim but I like yr simple hairstyle, your makeup is natural too...
happy.gif

Hi Jady,
Dun worry too much..yr fotos will turn out fine
happy.gif

Anyone still on for next week gathering on 9/10 Jul apart from jus, Amerline and 1027?

hi jus

never mind abt the expenditure, its ALL WORTH IT NOW !!!

I think its money well spent if the pictures are well taken and you receive good feedback on it!

Huh? Albert's wife and asst ?? Did u have to pay for their air tickets and accomodation?

meow

Feb,
They've not call me yet on the selection, so i'll jus wait.

Grace,
Are you sure you very lazy? Then what yoga?

jus

Hi Serene,

Thanx…
I m skinny, all bones…
My photographer also said that there are some poses in which I look very awkward in (due to all bones…) (these photos of course are not uploaded… hee hee)

Hi 1027,
True also-lar…
But still quite ‘heart pain’… ; )

Nope, din pay for his assistant n wife’s traveling exp… just the accommodation (put the three of them all in one room… hahaha)
And, we din travel by air lar… too exp…
We drove up (in two cars)… that’s why can bring all those gowns, suits etc etc
Even for the flowers, we had an ice-box for it… (custom side, kena checked!!!)

leo29

Ava,

$180, 3 mths for 12 session. They call it power package. I think if you don't use their shower...., there is a cheaper package but i don't know what the package call. You can call them and check, 63366822-bugis junction.

Amore,

Yes, call liao, got space lei. Maybe today is friday so everyone go happy, no mood to do exercise. I may upgrade to unlimited package becos i like their classes so planning to go every mon, wed and fri. You remember Cher? This 2 days classes, I tag along with her. Her working place is very near me, just across the road only.

Feb,

Ai yoh, zhun zhun knock off one hah. You so 'on' one mei. Pity your company lei got this type of staff. Hahaha....., don't mind hor, just joking!

Maybe one of the day we can gather at Amore to have a a mini exercise gathering hor. hahaha.....

kare2711

May
Thanks for the link. I'm enjoying them now. Talking about actual day photos, I didn't take much. Just only a few. It was really warm and SO didn't like the idea of perspiring.

maya

Hi cherubies, aiyah, shy lah, me pretty? never thot of myself that way......

Now in the midst of sorting out guest list for the dinner, songs for the nite, identifying my OIC, penning down a program for the nite and discussing with my jiemei and helpers what they need to do......must arrange to cut/colour hair, facial, back scrub.....wah, a lot of things!!

whoa! you drove up?
now i know why you took 5 days there (right?)!

sounds like albert was quite nice not to charge for his entourage's travelling exp. most other photographers would for sure!

is this the first time that albert has gone overseas for a wedding PS ?

pausini

Hi May:

Yah lor.. *sigh* but mine look better than urs.
As for my friend, really no idea. Have another gathering. see how lor....

Kare:
Must show us pix of ur honeymoon leh

pausini

Hi May:

Yah lor.. *sigh* but mine look better than urs.
As for my friend, really no idea. Have another gathering. see how lor....

Kare:
Must show us pix of ur honeymoon leh

amore

leo... bugis is always beary pack... wat classes u going?... usually go on mon, wed/thur and sat... but EP branch...

jus

Hi 1027,

Yeap, yeap.. altogether 4 days…
First day on the road… second n third day PS, 4th day – half day PS, n the rest, driving (reach home midnight… hee hee)

Nope, it’s not the first time he did an overseas PS…
Prior to this, he did a few in Malacca, one m’sian island, bali, bintan, korea (if not mistaken) n just recently, Cambridge…
He ‘siao siao’ one… took lots n lots of photos…
But, really have a lot of fun… ; )

mae

hi cherubies,

thanks for compiling our wedding dates
happy.gif

Surprised to see my name cos I hvn't been coming to this thread for a loooooong time ;)

leo29

Amore,

Me today go cineleisure for kickboxing. Yesterday went to Bugis, indeed their class is quite full but gym is very empty lei.

What type of class you attend? Me will focus on Pilates, New Body and Step & Sculpt classes. All toning exercise. Maybe on and off will go for high impact exercise like kick boxing, step....

I tot you sign up once a week package? How come you can go so many times?

S

serene sng

Hi gals,

Advice please!!

Robinson now haveing the mattress sale.. but due the the contractor prob, my flat is delay... so you think i should book first & deliver at later date..or miss this opportunity...??
(The salesperson say can hold for 1-1 and a half yr) wht you guys think?

feb

Leo

Then you should take pictures of b4 and after of how u look like mah..Or else how you see the effect after u put so much effort in your workout..Hee Hee..

amore

leo.. for me mon(NB), Wed(SS or NB), Thur(Hi/Lo or Lo), sat(SS)... can... so instead of 1 yr package... so will be shorten to 6 mths package... etc...

leo29

Serene,

When will your hse be ready? If not too long, maybe 6 mths time i will suggest you book first. But if it's going to be more then 1 year, then i will suggest you to wait for next year GSS.

Me too buy the bed-four star from Robinson. But I don't believe i really get a very good discount from them even with the discount of 25+15+5. I think they already do a mark up beforehand. Just that overall it's still cheaper then outside but i think not very much.

amore

okeanosmao... me normally go EP branch... but might go to BJ branch now for some classes... coz working in Jurong now!!!

S

serene sng

leo29,

In that case..any suggestion that i go to the showroom.. will it be better??

leo29

Feb,

The classes i attend is more for toning effect lei, not so much on losing weight. So can't really tell with photo lah. Next time go out look at my back side, if firm firm then the workout really good lor. Hahaha......

Amore,

Quite similar. I was eyeing at class from EP on Mon(NB), Wed(SS) and Fri(NB, Pilates). More daring is to go BJ on wed(SS,NB and Pilates),sure very *shiok* one. Then....., i got problem walking home-whole body ache mah hahaha...... No time for gym,
sad.gif

leo29

Serene,

If you not like me so lazy, then i suggest you to check ard first but had to be fast lah, before the GSS end. There is a few big shop in balestier selling mattress and divan set. Maybe you can go there and have a look. But I don't have the address. That time just walk pass only.

Okean,

You can chio Besse, she work in TB.

Amore,

Hah........, jurong? Temporaly? They can transfer you like that one meh?

A

another nov bride

hi all nov brides,
me also getting married in late nov. but i will only have my PS in sep. do u all think it''s too late? but i really have got no coice as i'm only free during tat period of time sigh....... so worried...

then now still have to decide wat type n brand of mattress to buy.... is robinson really cheaper? or those normal neighbourhood shops?

so many things to do n so little time.....

B

bride-to-be

hi another nov bride

25082.gif

i oso taking my PS in late sept.it depend on ur photographer.if he can make it on time,then no problem.i m as worry as u b4 i speak to my photographer but he reassure me.
which bridal/photographer r u wif?